Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554365 times)

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #31840 on: September 1, 2021, 09:06:06 pm »
Disinformation by anti-vaxers

Just get fucking vaccinated unless you have a medical condition that says otherwise or are too young

Some of these people.
They will happily get vaccinated for all kinds of shit to go on holiday to far off obscure places etc,
But get the covid vaccine, no I do t believe in vaccinations

Fuck off

But lately every little thing is starting to piss me off. Must be age

Anti-vaccination is no small thing though to be honest. At least not if enough people are doing it and it basically stops society moving back to normal (whatever that is anymore..).
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31841 on: September 1, 2021, 09:20:25 pm »
Anti-vaccination is no small thing though to be honest. At least not if enough people are doing it and it basically stops society moving back to normal (whatever that is anymore..).

Oh I agree whole heartedly.
However present fucking facts not shit you think you know

It’s not easy I agree. I want facts laid out in front of the skeptics  and delivered by Rafa or Klopp 😉

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #31842 on: September 2, 2021, 09:32:20 am »
Yeah my post was kind of misinterpreted. I'm definitely not well-off or having a dig at them, it's just that they have three kids and we have none so our financial situations are completely different. For me, a holiday's a holiday whether it's Butlins or Bali.

Bali's probably cheaper at the moment
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #31843 on: September 2, 2021, 11:55:32 am »
Likewise people who insist on telling you how much they paid for something.

Our next door neighbour's like that.Her husband's supposed to be changing jobs soon and a couple of months back she was telling me how much he'd be earning in the sort tone I'd reserve for talking about a severed limb that had grown back within a week.

Yes, yes, fucking yes.

The guy across the road from us is the exact same. We both moved in when the estate was new. Our house (that we really stretched ourselves financially for) is bigger than theirs and I think it grates him. Right from the start, he bragged about how they only had a tiny mortgage (him and his missus came out of previous relationships and co-owned houses). When he got a new car, he told me exactly how much he'd paid - cash, of course, cos he had the money just lying there - and the cost of all the extras. We were going through a bad financial patch that lasted a few years at the time, had downgraded my car. I didn't feel like humouring him anymore, so for a while used to give a cursory but smiling 'Hi'  when I aw him then walk inside/get in my car so not giving him time to brag/sneer. He's not a bad guy, really, and is funny/good to chat with - as long as he doesn't get a reason to get lordy about money.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31844 on: September 2, 2021, 12:39:50 pm »

Yes, yes, fucking yes.

The guy across the road from us is the exact same. We both moved in when the estate was new. Our house (that we really stretched ourselves financially for) is bigger than theirs and I think it grates him. Right from the start, he bragged about how they only had a tiny mortgage (him and his missus came out of previous relationships and co-owned houses). When he got a new car, he told me exactly how much he'd paid - cash, of course, cos he had the money just lying there - and the cost of all the extras. We were going through a bad financial patch that lasted a few years at the time, had downgraded my car. I didn't feel like humouring him anymore, so for a while used to give a cursory but smiling 'Hi'  when I aw him then walk inside/get in my car so not giving him time to brag/sneer. He's not a bad guy, really, and is funny/good to chat with - as long as he doesn't get a reason to get lordy about money.
There's lots of that on new estates. There's people who like to create a financial pecking order in their heads and size/spec of house and the cars up the drive are the key battlegrounds.
Years ago when we moved to a small development of 4 bedroom houses, the developers must have squeezed another smaller house in. Our neighbour at the time, instead of referring to its number, or by the names of the owners always called it "the 3 bedroom". Sunday mornings were a joy, full of house price and car chat. We moved.

This is me filling in gaps here, but younger families buying on a new estate are more likely to be making a big financial step from their previous place and statistically likely to have a big mortgage, certainly bigger than older couples. So for this fella to focus on size of mortgage because you had a bigger house says plenty about him.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31845 on: September 2, 2021, 02:06:20 pm »
Just gave myself chilli eye  :'(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #31846 on: September 2, 2021, 02:26:51 pm »

That's hot.

I'll get my coat. ;D
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31847 on: September 2, 2021, 02:32:01 pm »
There's lots of that on new estates. There's people who like to create a financial pecking order in their heads and size/spec of house and the cars up the drive are the key battlegrounds.
Years ago when we moved to a small development of 4 bedroom houses, the developers must have squeezed another smaller house in. Our neighbour at the time, instead of referring to its number, or by the names of the owners always called it "the 3 bedroom". Sunday mornings were a joy, full of house price and car chat. We moved.

This is me filling in gaps here, but younger families buying on a new estate are more likely to be making a big financial step from their previous place and statistically likely to have a big mortgage, certainly bigger than older couples. So for this fella to focus on size of mortgage because you had a bigger house says plenty about him.

Keeping up with the Jones's. They all sound like dickheads too, the people I know with proper money never discuss it. One of my mates owns a house that's worth millions and a non league football club, he never ever discusses money. I never knew he was rich for ages after I met him until someone else told me, in one of those "you'd never think he's worth millions" moments.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31848 on: September 2, 2021, 02:32:46 pm »

Was it a Birds eye?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31849 on: September 2, 2021, 02:34:20 pm »
That's hot.

I'll get my coat. ;D
It was my japs eye  :(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31850 on: September 2, 2021, 02:40:52 pm »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #31851 on: September 2, 2021, 02:44:32 pm »
They are the type of people who know (or want to know) the price of everything but the value of nothing.

Well said Oscar. ;D

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31852 on: September 2, 2021, 04:52:54 pm »
Keeping up with the Jones's. They all sound like dickheads too, the people I know with proper money never discuss it. One of my mates owns a house that's worth millions and a non league football club, he never ever discusses money. I never knew he was rich for ages after I met him until someone else told me, in one of those "you'd never think he's worth millions" moments.

Reminds of a guy we knew years ago who'd be in the pub at teatime in his scruff, wellies, unshaven etc when all the poncy suits and daytrippers were in.

He'd get looked down on cos of his appearance but was worth more than all of them put together. 

A great, down to earth guy who couldn't be arsed with wannabes only accepting you if they thought you were on par with them.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31853 on: September 2, 2021, 05:00:15 pm »
Reminds of a guy we knew years ago who'd be in the pub at teatime in his scruff, wellies, unshaven etc when all the poncy suits and daytrippers were in.

He'd get looked down on cos of his appearance but was worth more than all of them put together. 

A great, down to earth guy who couldn't be arsed with wannabes only accepting you if they thought you were on par with them.

Never judge a book by its cover.

I can't remember if it was the 4 or 5 star MBNA card that they were signing people up for outside the Kop, I think it was the 5. Anyway, mate decides to get one (I had two already) and he was filling the form in and the lady asks his salary and he ticked the over £50k box and I started laughing and taking the piss saying they don't have one on there for yours, this card isn't for millionaires and he went bright red ;D

My sis in laws auntie is from Huyton and she's lovely, down to earth, never changed, still a proper Scouser, wears what looks like cheap jewellery and lives in a £1million penthouse.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31854 on: September 2, 2021, 05:10:58 pm »

This instantly reminded me of the sketch featuring Harry Enfield's Brummie character Stan Herbert. Who is "Considerably richer than yow"

The one where Stan is bragging to a scruffy bloke sat at the hotel bar.  Turns out the guy is a billionaire and actually owns the hotel.  Stan naturally sees his arse.

"How many businesses have yow built up single-handedly in the West Midlands ya bastard!

:)

Offline nuts100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31855 on: September 2, 2021, 07:00:29 pm »

Yes, yes, fucking yes.

Ours is a newish estate and it has taken a long time to develop - they are just doing the last lot now

New neighbour moved in 5/6 or so years ago. I was out in the front garden looking at our dying oak tree and cutting the grass. He comes over - hi my name is blah and that tree is dead, you need to cut it down as it is an eyesore
Yeah - we are getting the tree surgeon in to see if he can save it - it's a 100 year old oak and i'm loathe to just cut it down
No it's dead and we've informed the HOA

Then precedes to tell me his house is fully custom and he's the only one in the area with a swimming pool. Looks at my house and a few others by a different builder and calls them all track homes and shouldn't be allowed.
Bearing in mind we stretched ourselves to buy our first home in the US. We had to pay for a lot of our moving costs as the company was a twat. We were potless for years, no holidays etc as we wanted a good school district and a place where our kids would make friends and be safe. It was brutal for years

However next thing he's looked online at what we paid and said "you are causing the comps to drop for what you paid" - i've paid $70 a square foot more and my house has dropped because of you and these track homes.

Was biting my tongue, no point in responding yet - he ranted a little more at the injustice of me having a cheaper home and now that he's retired he can do what he wants blah blah blah.

My final words to him were " anyhow thank you for paying an inflated price - because of you we'll make a killing when we sell it - whereas you'll be upside down, so appreciate you being in the neighbourhood"

He turned round and fucked off and hasn't spoken to me since.

fuck em

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31856 on: September 2, 2021, 07:20:46 pm »
Never judge a book by its cover.

I can't remember if it was the 4 or 5 star MBNA card that they were signing people up for outside the Kop, I think it was the 5. Anyway, mate decides to get one (I had two already) and he was filling the form in and the lady asks his salary and he ticked the over £50k box and I started laughing and taking the piss saying they don't have one on there for yours, this card isn't for millionaires and he went bright red ;D

My sis in laws auntie is from Huyton and she's lovely, down to earth, never changed, still a proper Scouser, wears what looks like cheap jewellery and lives in a £1million penthouse.

Exactly this mate.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #31857 on: September 2, 2021, 07:35:28 pm »
I said it because I bought a new car and the first thing this woman asked me was how much I paid for it. Me personally wouldn't do that.

I always think its fun to absolutely lie in those situations and tell them you had a rich friend who didn't like the color and sold it to you for a quarter of what its worth

then smile and just walk off

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #31858 on: September 2, 2021, 07:39:05 pm »
The McDonald's whistle.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31859 on: September 2, 2021, 07:42:15 pm »
Don't be so seedy.
Please, spermy your terrible puns.

Online Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31860 on: September 2, 2021, 07:58:23 pm »

The woman who lives next door to my sister is a property millionaire who owns houses all over England and Wales,yet she dresses like a homeless person,washes her clothes in a bathtub in the back garden and her house is the scruffiest one on the street.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31861 on: September 2, 2021, 08:03:35 pm »
The woman who lives next door to my sister is a property millionaire who owns houses all over England and Wales,yet she dresses like a homeless person,washes her clothes in a bathtub in the back garden and her house is the scruffiest one on the street.

My dad always said those who constantly talk about money rarely have any and my mum always said people don't get rich by spending it.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31862 on: September 3, 2021, 02:13:52 pm »

What is the bloody point?

I know everyone has different outlooks on life, but I only want lots of money (the acquisition of which I'm still a long, long way from) to a) provide financial security; and b) to give myself and family amazing life experiences.

Hoarding money for the sake of it holds zero attraction for me.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31863 on: September 3, 2021, 02:24:35 pm »

I know everyone has different outlooks on life, but I only want lots of money (the acquisition of which I'm still a long, long way from) to a) provide financial security; and b) to give myself and family amazing life experiences.

Yup; I agree with that.

Lottery winner...
"I'm not going to let this money change my life."

Well why do the lottery in the first place?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31864 on: September 3, 2021, 02:28:39 pm »

I want lots of money so I can have a big house with enough room for a full size snooker table and a pool table, and a decent sized garage. Couldn't give a toss about clothes and holidays or any of the other shit. 
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31865 on: September 3, 2021, 02:51:50 pm »
I want lots of money so I can have a big house with enough room for a full size snooker table and a pool table, and a decent sized garage. Couldn't give a toss about clothes and holidays or any of the other shit.

And that's great!

But if you won a few million, you wouldn't invest it all and keep living the same life in the same house to now, just watching the money accumulate.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #31866 on: September 3, 2021, 02:52:43 pm »

And a hand truck for the refrigerators, most probably...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31867 on: September 3, 2021, 02:58:39 pm »
And a hand truck for the refrigerators, most probably...

Funny thing...Fridge woman messaged me a few days ago after not hearing from her for a couple of years. Sadly not looking a new fridge, just child maintenance advice  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #31868 on: September 3, 2021, 02:59:58 pm »
Funny thing...Fridge woman messaged me a few days ago after not hearing from her for a couple of years. Sadly not looking a new fridge, just child maintenance advice  :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31869 on: September 3, 2021, 03:00:30 pm »

I want room for a swimming pool, gym, garages for my motorbikes and I'd get some nice cars. I'd then spend my days riding/driving and tinkering. Oh and room to park a Scania

I'd also like to be able to make my close family and friends comfortable in their lives, pay off their mortgages or buy them a house for those who rent.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #31870 on: September 3, 2021, 03:49:25 pm »

:lmao
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #31871 on: September 3, 2021, 04:17:36 pm »
Ours is a newish estate and it has taken a long time to develop - they are just doing the last lot now

New neighbour moved in 5/6 or so years ago. I was out in the front garden looking at our dying oak tree and cutting the grass. He comes over - hi my name is blah and that tree is dead, you need to cut it down as it is an eyesore
Yeah - we are getting the tree surgeon in to see if he can save it - it's a 100 year old oak and i'm loathe to just cut it down
No it's dead and we've informed the HOA

Then precedes to tell me his house is fully custom and he's the only one in the area with a swimming pool. Looks at my house and a few others by a different builder and calls them all track homes and shouldn't be allowed.
Bearing in mind we stretched ourselves to buy our first home in the US. We had to pay for a lot of our moving costs as the company was a twat. We were potless for years, no holidays etc as we wanted a good school district and a place where our kids would make friends and be safe. It was brutal for years

However next thing he's looked online at what we paid and said "you are causing the comps to drop for what you paid" - i've paid $70 a square foot more and my house has dropped because of you and these track homes.

Was biting my tongue, no point in responding yet - he ranted a little more at the injustice of me having a cheaper home and now that he's retired he can do what he wants blah blah blah.

My final words to him were " anyhow thank you for paying an inflated price - because of you we'll make a killing when we sell it - whereas you'll be upside down, so appreciate you being in the neighbourhood"

He turned round and fucked off and hasn't spoken to me since.

fuck em

Fucking hell, thats a horrendous story, some people are diabolical

Offline nuts100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31872 on: September 3, 2021, 05:49:06 pm »
Fucking hell, thats a horrendous story, some people are diabolical

Everyone wants to work and provide for their family. I am happy with life. If someone is a millionaire billionaire I have no jealousy whatsoever. I know my place in life. I’d never talk to someone that way

Next door neighbor came home in the Ferrari and I was like a kid in a sweet shop. Made up for them.
Wanted to drive it immediately 😂 . Same with other friends who are absolutely loaded. They are great people who’d do anything for you same as other friends that have nothing. They are all the same to me, friends and Likewise I’d do anything for them. Some People are weird

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31873 on: September 3, 2021, 06:16:20 pm »
I'm not interested in hoarding money, but I do hate being unable to work and feeling dependent on handouts.  At least if I had a million quid I could feel miserable in peace and maybe hire a top class therapist in the hopes I could sort myself out instead of having to wait half a year at a time for the NHS.

If I were really rich, I'd buy a Bugatti and hang Delta cab stickers on the doors, just to mess with people's heads. :D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #31874 on: September 3, 2021, 08:47:33 pm »
I'm not interested in hoarding money, but I do hate being unable to work and feeling dependent on handouts.  At least if I had a million quid I could feel miserable in peace and maybe hire a top class therapist in the hopes I could sort myself out instead of having to wait half a year at a time for the NHS.

If I were really rich, I'd buy a Bugatti and hang Delta cab stickers on the doors, just to mess with people's heads. :D

The guy who owns Delta has a Noble with Delta stickers all over it. I see it in Crosby. It certainly turns heads.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #31875 on: September 4, 2021, 09:36:15 am »
A controversial one maybe but... I hate how on the Sky Sports website they mix the women’s and men’s PL football news.

They’re different leagues. It would piss me off if they mixed the Championship and PL news - which they don’t so don’t see why they need to mix the women’s and men’s.

Now before anyone says it I know it’s a shite site anyway, but it (used) to do a semi decent job of collating the latest news into headlines to quickly look at.

Online Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31876 on: September 4, 2021, 09:38:47 am »

She actually owns three houses on the street but two of them have been empty since she bought them..When her daughter was made homeless about ten years' ago she asked her mother if she could rent one of them and was told 'No,that's not what they're for'.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31877 on: September 4, 2021, 01:58:03 pm »
Asda, they are taking their own brand items off their online groceries so now only left with the more expensive option, robbing bastards.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31878 on: September 4, 2021, 07:20:04 pm »
Asda, they are taking their own brand items off their online groceries so now only left with the more expensive option, robbing bastards.
Snidey bastards  >:(

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #31879 on: September 5, 2021, 09:05:15 am »
A controversial one maybe but... I hate how on the Sky Sports website they mix the women’s and men’s PL football news.

They’re different leagues. It would piss me off if they mixed the Championship and PL news - which they don’t so don’t see why they need to mix the women’s and men’s.

Now before anyone says it I know it’s a shite site anyway, but it (used) to do a semi decent job of collating the latest news into headlines to quickly look at.

Exactly this, half their page was taken up with Wsl stories.
Now they have the rights to the women's football, it's the best thing since sliced bread, in a similar way, the champions league coverage is strangely subdued on sky, simply because they don't broadcast the games.