Author Topic: Half time: Liverpool 0-2 Wolves  (Read 14601 times)

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
Re: Half time: Liverpool 0-2 Wolves
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:25 pm »
Just awful. Brain dead football. Who put Moreno on corner duty, fuck me! Klopp best do some serious scouting the next 6 months as we need some players in.

Lost all intensity and quality this last month. We need to find Woodburn more as he's the only lad causing any kind of danger. Think Ejaria has worked hard.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:29 pm »

Fair play to Hull they've been busy and got amongst us but that doesn't really warrant the half time result.
:o ;D

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:31 pm »
Spineless gutless players..will never win anything with this lot... another trophyless season finishing in 5th and 6th.

Really feel for Jurgen he's at liverpool yet having to wheel and deal for 2nd rate players. Our squad is average beyond belief.

Fsg stop doing things on the cheap ffs!! :no
Still a better team than Wolves....work that one out lad.

Offline DefJack

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:31 pm »
I'm gonna have to say the team selection made no sense to me, Woodburn and Firmino are both far better in the middle, both are playing wide, we have two attacking midfielders in CM and a finished player in DM, Randall is nowhere near first team quality either in all honesty.

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:32 pm »
We are in free fall at the moment.

If and it's a big if we can turn this around it will do wonders for the confidence of this broken team
YNWA - JFT97

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:40 pm »
Really? Do you suggest polite applause?

Nah but maybe just, you know, support? Instead of booing kids at half time in s cup game?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:41 pm »

I suggest not going to the match if you're going to boo like an absolute dickhead. Booing the kids at half time? Fuck that.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:42 pm »
All on Klopp this one. Why play such a weak side when we are scratching around for some form? Crazy.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:45 pm »
And now we will have to burn out a couple of senior/key players before our game on tuesday.

wonderful stuff.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:47 pm »
I don't say this lightly but absolutely disgusting performances from Wijnaldum and Lucas. Cowardly doesn't sum it up. Absolutely no fucking courage on the ball, particularly from Gini. Taking five touches and then passing it 5 yards sideways. Randall and Moreno going central each time. Just nothing in terms of courage and confidence in one's own ability. He's a fucking Dutch international that refuses to receive the ball in a slightly risky area and have a run at a defender. The 19 year old on the other hand is doing just that and creating some mild problems. But seriously, the two central midfielders have been the worst. I can't believe I've watched that shit.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:48 pm »
Possibly the worst back four Liverpool have ever fielded? I'm a better right back than Connor Randall. I don't think Klavan knows what a defensive line is and the less said about Moreno the better.

Joe Gomez is a fantastic athlete and promising but I've lost count the amount of times he's flicked his foot at a ball and missed it in his few appearances now. I'm not really seeing a natural centre half in him yet but early days.

As for Wijnaldum, brilliant how the hipsters loved him for passing the ball five yards accurately while Hendo, Lallana and Coutinho did the hard work  :lmao  One of our most crucial players they said  :lmao
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:24:38 pm by LallanaInPyjamas »

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:51 pm »
Anyone who boos is a c*nt.
[/quote

Yep ,absolute fucking disgrace.
The young lads in our team must feel grim hearing that .

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:53 pm »
It's only half-time, one goal for us and we're back in this.

We've been very poor, but if we wake up we should be able to beat them.

I'd be fucking made up with a shot on target nevermind a goal. There's absolutely no way in hell were sboring 2

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:54 pm »
We are absolutely wank when teams park it.

We look like when my bird tries to play fifa

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2017, 01:21:57 pm »
See what can be done to turn this round in the second half. This sterile possession until we're done on the break needs knocking on the head. Passing ourselves to sleep.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Greatness

• Spineless and gutless
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:02 pm »
FSG taking this club for ride, honestly our fans are deluded having the wool pulled over there eyes. The Glazers are even better owners.

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:07 pm »
Crikey.

Offline Jools

• Didn't believe at half time against Dortmund
  • Main Stander
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:08 pm »
Sturridge  ON !!!

Offline greeny01

• Anny Roader
  • Number One is Carragher....
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:08 pm »
Boos need to stop especially as we have a lot of young lads our there trying...For me its the experienced players letting us down, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Origi, Lucas and Firmino have been awful...Could have been further down its pathetic

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:10 pm »
Coutinho would transform this game.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:10 pm »
You kidding? Moreno and Wijnaldum have been the worst players on the pitch. Wijnaldum doesn't look out of place in a makeshift side against a lower-league side.

:lmao :lmao :lmao Embarrassing post. Wini along with Woodburn has been the only one doing anything.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:14 pm »
First minute not switched on Lucas, Don't defend the set piece and the keeper has chance to come and get it. Terrible start.

Took us 30 minutes get into the game and we get caught on the break again. This kind of defending has gone on for far too long.

Half time subs needed, Ejaria and Woodburn don't haven't influence the play enough Sturridge and Coutinho on we need to at least get it back level.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:16 pm »
Look at the Arsenal fans, booing again...silly kids.

On the plus side. The day is always darkest before the dawn - Harvey Dent

Offline Bjinxi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:23 pm »
Come on Reds

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:29 pm »
All on Klopp this one. Why play such a weak side when we are scratching around for some form? Crazy.

Yep. Arrogant.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:29 pm »
Klopp messed up badly. He is saving the 1st team for Chelsea but another lost will kill the moral of the team
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:30 pm »
Especially when it's the only competition we're left in.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:34 pm »
No, just don't boo, its absolutely classless.

Offline bodhisattva

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:36 pm »
Making 9 changes was a gamble especially when so many of our replacements are young inexperienced players, that said you have to expect better and a lot
of the poor performances and mistakes have come from more experienced players.

The ball movement is so slow teams can stay organised and we don't have many players willing to run at the opposition and create a bit of panic
the team is struggling really badly right now but the team that is out there is virtually a 2nd XI so it's difficult to know what to expect of such a team.
Again it comes back to the fact our squad isn't strong enough and when you're playing 4 or 5 very young inexperienced players together it's a huge difference
to starting 1 or 2 of them in a full strength team.

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:42 pm »
Fair play to Hull they've been busy and got amongst us but that doesn't really warrant the half time result.
Wolves haven't been bad either to be fair.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:45 pm »
Im confident we get at least a replay.Wolves will make the cardinal sin of stop playing and the pressure will tell

Highly doubt it, it has been a walk in the park for them. They haven't had to move from second gear.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:48 pm »
I think right now, more people care about the result of Senegal v Cameroon, than this game.

We aren't coming back from 2-0 down lads.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:50 pm »
The wheels on the bus fall off, off, off! The season continues to collapse
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:50 pm »
People need to remember the reason we don't see most of those players out there playing every week is because they're fucking shit. 10 games in 31 days means we have to play this group of shite together.

This paper thin squad was not put together by Jürgen. It was put together by the shit stains running the club and the terrible manager we had before him.

Offline Lustig

• Kopite
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:53 pm »
This side it's not only bad is completely dysfunctional wtf was Jurgen thinking ?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:26:49 pm by Lustig »

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:56 pm »
In my 39 years this is the worst run of form I've ever seen, proper shite groundhog day form we seem to have got ourselves into.

I would agree, with the same time watching. It's the repetition of all the worst mistakes, game after game but with different personnel that bemuses me. Don't understand it at all.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2017, 01:23:00 pm »
Are we allowed to say we've been shit or will someone with 10000+ posts call us bedwetters?

You can say we've been shit, bedwetting is more over the top than that.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2017, 01:23:04 pm »
Yup. Said it in the prematch thread we need the seniors to play and get confidence back.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2017, 01:23:09 pm »
We're still winning this

Not sure what gives you the confidence after that first half?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2017, 01:23:15 pm »
Nah it's not just confidence, they're fundamentally being coached to jerk each other off with the ball deep and safe until there's absolutely no risk, then walk it forward. Well boys, the opposition are not going to part for you, the best football is one based on calculated risk.