Author Topic: Spurs Away Nov 6th  (Read 1108 times)

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Spurs Away Nov 6th
« on: October 10, 2022, 03:18:47 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday November 6.

Kick-off: 4.30pm GMT

Allocation: 3,038

Disabled allocation: 26 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices

Adults: £30
Over 65s (65+): £19
Young adults (18-21): £22.50
Juniors (Under 18): £17
Price notes

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Tickets sales notes

Although the allocation of tickets remains the same as seasons 2019-20 and 2021-22, the sales criteria takes into account an increase in the number of qualifying supporters who have renewed their season ticket or Membership for season 2022-23.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

First sale: 11 or more games – from 8.15am on Friday October 14 until 10.45am on Monday October 17.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 10 or more games – from 11am until 12.45pm on Monday October 17.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: nine or more games – from 1pm until 2.45pm on Monday October 17.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: Eight or more games – from 3pm on Monday October 17.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

General notes

Please only buy tickets if you plan to attend the game – tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket credits

Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

Stadium notes

Safe standing – Tottenham Hotspur are operating a safe standing stadium with rail seating in place within the visitors section of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

All fans will be allocated a seat when purchasing their ticket as normal and will be able to remain seated during the game if that is their preference, although supporters should be aware that surrounding fans may wish to stand.

However, there is a small, dedicated seating area within Block 118, which will be labelled during the booking process for those who do want to remain seated.                           

Important links

Visiting supporters guide – here

Ticket fulfilment (delivery and collection of tickets) – here

Coach travel – here

Away support information – here
+6 ticket exchange

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
Re: Spurs Away Nov 6th
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 06:00:13 pm »
No further sales for this fixture it's practically unheard of for their not to be a late sale you would have to wonder what the fuck they are doing with the tickets.
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 07:01:41 pm »
No further sales for this fixture it's practically unheard of for their not to be a late sale you would have to wonder what the fuck they are doing with the tickets.
When the previous sale ended, they still had 20+ tickets left...so they have managed to sell all 20+ despite it not actually being on sale to anyone? and now no returns either? its not difficult to see exactly whats happened here  :no
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 07:50:56 pm »
Tickets going missing for a London away. What a surprise.