Author Topic: Arsenal v Liverpool: League Cup away ticket details  (Read 19344 times)

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Arsenal v Liverpool: League Cup away ticket details
« on: December 24, 2021, 10:42:02 am »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/arsenal-v-liverpool-carabao-cup-away-ticket-details

Kick-off: TBC

Allocation: 5,228

Plan B implementation: Following the latest UK Government announcement regarding Plan B and what that means for all attendees at Emirates Stadium, all supporters must refer to important information as follows:

Entry Requirements

COVID-19 Certification FAQs

Code of Conduct

Liverpool supporters attending the game will also have to complete a supporter declaration form in advance of the game to confirm that they are aware of the information and necessary requirement to attend.   

Please look out for this on your ticket purchase confirmation email.

Arsenal strongly recommend that all supporters arrive early to avoid queues and delays entering the stadium.

Bag Policy: Supporters are strongly advised not to bring bags to Emirates Stadium unless absolutely necessary.

Any bags larger than A4 (a standard rucksack/handbag) will not be permitted.

Luggage storage facilities are available at London King's Cross station if required.

Please take a moment to check the full list of prohibited items before you travel to the stadium and ensure you plan your journey accordingly to avoid queues ahead of kick-off.

Disabled allocation: 39 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available.

Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices:

Adult: £10

Over 65 (65+): £5

17-18 years: £5

Juniors (under 17): £5

Arsenal have advised that children under the age of 14 will need to be accompanied by an adult over 18 and any child 0-3 years will not be allowed to be situated/seated in rows 1-20 of the lower tier.

Price notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members ONLINE based on League Cup away fixtures recorded during the 2021-22, 2019-20, 2017-18 and 2016-17 seasons:

Preston North End (2021-22)

Norwich City (2021-22)

MK Dons (2019-20)

Leicester City (2017-18)

Burton Albion (2016-17)

Derby County (2016-17)

Southampton (2016-17)

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to 'DISTRIBUTE' to other supporters.

First sale: Three or more games: from 8.15am until 1.45pm Wednesday December 29

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Two or more games: from 2pm Wednesday December 29 until 7.30am Thursday December 30

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: One game: from 8.15am until 10.30am Thursday December 30

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

In the event that tickets remain:

Fourth sale: All season ticket holders: from 11am until 1.30pm Thursday December 30

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

If tickets still remain, a further announcement will be made here at 2pm on Thursday December 30.

Hospitality members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we understand that there are some fans who may not want to or cannot attend matches straight away. To ensure a fair ticket distribution process, we will not use any game credits from season 2021-22 as eligibility for ticket sales from season 2022-23 and beyond.

Ticket credits: As previously stated, tickets purchased this season WILL NOT BE USED AS CREDITS IN FUTURE SEASONS. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we do not want supporters to feel obliged to attend matches when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Arsenal v Liverpool: League Cup away ticket details
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 10:48:35 am »
Hopefully my MK Dons credit will come in useful but I’m imagining for £10 it might be scraps at most
YNWA.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 11:24:34 am »
Wasn't sure whether to risk buying trains in case of any new restrictions... feel a bit more confident now

Fair play to Arsenal for the tenner price, class

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 12:14:30 pm »
Hope the home leg is similar prices!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 12:24:35 pm »
Both legs are now on the Thursdays of each week.

Brentford on 15th Jan now moved to the Sunday, which I can imagine will frustrate a lot of people.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 12:27:37 pm »
Both legs are now on the Thursdays of each week.

Brentford on 15th Jan now moved to the Sunday, which I can imagine will frustrate a lot of people.

Ouch. People are going to be pissed off at Brentford moving.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2021, 12:30:20 pm »
Ouch. People are going to be pissed off at Brentford moving.

22 days' notice.  Train tickets already booked.  What justification is there for not playing League Cup on Wed?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2021, 12:48:00 pm »
22 days' notice.  Train tickets already booked.  What justification is there for not playing League Cup on Wed?

Because the Chelsea game 'has' to go on the Wednesday (can't be Tuesday or Thursday as they have a TV game early Saturday). We don't have a TV game Saturday and League Cup TV won't allow them both the be at the same time on Wednesday. So we lose out! What a joke.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2021, 04:21:30 pm »
Tenner is sound but allocation is small enough like, desperate for this one to go ahead too

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2021, 06:49:34 pm »
Hope the home leg is similar prices!

Be the same prices as Leicester.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2021, 09:03:52 pm »
Any hope of this dropping to all members?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2021, 10:03:57 pm »
doubt it but with COVID and all just never know but probably not

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2021, 11:02:38 pm »

If it wasn’t only a tenner I would have said yes… but it’s very doubtful
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Online Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2021, 11:04:37 pm »

No chance a lot will buy and move the ticket on or just not go at that price to have a potential final ticket in the bag.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2021, 11:27:40 pm »
No chance a lot will buy and move the ticket on or just not go at that price to have a potential final ticket in the bag.
most already have Preston anyway so they don't need this, that's why STH sale already announced

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2021, 09:18:43 am »
If it’s a full capacity Wembley then the majority with Leicester and Arsenal (if we progress) will qualify for a final ticket so Arsenal away isn’t a ‘musty attend for a credit. That said, it’ll sell out on all ST holders just for the price factor alone.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2021, 09:48:33 am »
If it’s a full capacity Wembley then the majority with Leicester and Arsenal (if we progress) will qualify for a final ticket so Arsenal away isn’t a ‘musty attend for a credit. That said, it’ll sell out on all ST holders just for the price factor alone.
City got 34k in 2020 so I'd assume they'd still do a ballot for those with both home games with a high percentage success rate? Anyway arsenal first before the final talk

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2021, 01:13:39 pm »
Great to see Arsenal still keeping the £10 league cup prices (was that when I went in 09 (?) and Insua scored)
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2021, 01:55:30 pm »
Is the date for this confirmed?
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2021, 02:42:06 pm »
Is the date for this confirmed?
yes

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2021, 10:46:59 am »
Is there a way to get a notification when away ticket details are posted? Like a page I can follow or an email list?

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2021, 11:45:02 am »
Is there a way to get a notification when away ticket details are posted? Like a page I can follow or an email list?
D'you mean the selling details - they're already posted at the top of this page ? Unless you mean ticket actually posted out to you....but, that won't happen until you've actually bought a ticket.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2021, 12:06:23 pm »
D'you mean the selling details - they're already posted at the top of this page ? Unless you mean ticket actually posted out to you....but, that won't happen until you've actually bought a ticket.

Yeah - I meant the selling details. Will keep an eye on this page. I was just wondering if there is a part of the LFC Website, an independent website, or a mailing list where the selling details are listed.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2021, 12:54:51 pm »
Yeah - I meant the selling details. Will keep an eye on this page. I was just wondering if there is a part of the LFC Website, an independent website, or a mailing list where the selling details are listed.
no but there's a new thread on here of every away game pretty soon after the details are released probably your best bet

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2021, 01:38:40 pm »
The selling details for each away game are given on the official website and then shown a short time later under Ticket Availability

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2021, 11:44:25 am »
Thanks everyone for the advice, really useful. Sorry to ask another question and thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Which webpage do I visit to buy tickets? I'm reading this guide but the images of the website look completely different to what I'm seeing:
http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/9469__2300__howtobuytickets-away_pc.pdf

The guide says "STEP 1, To purchase tickets for Away games, visit www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticketsavailability". But I'm seeing a completely different page to what's listed. Will the tickets for Arsenal v Liverpool show up tomorrow between the Chelsea fixture and the Shrewbury fixture? I've uploaded a screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/Ym8jsVM

Or will they show up at "https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-gb/categories/home-tickets"? I've put a screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/NZjr400

Do you qualify for a ticket for this game?
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2021, 11:50:44 am »
Thanks everyone for the advice, really useful. Sorry to ask another question and thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Which webpage do I visit to buy tickets? I'm reading this guide but the images of the website look completely different to what I'm seeing:
http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/9469__2300__howtobuytickets-away_pc.pdf

The guide says "STEP 1, To purchase tickets for Away games, visit www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticketsavailability". But I'm seeing a completely different page to what's listed. Will the tickets for Arsenal v Liverpool show up tomorrow between the Chelsea fixture and the Shrewbury fixture? I've uploaded a screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/Ym8jsVM

Or will they show up at "https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-gb/categories/home-tickets"? I've put a screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/NZjr400

To buy tickets for any match, go to the ticketing page and login by clicking the option to buy tickets. You will then see a page that shows tickets that you can buy (if you don't qualify to be able to buy then that match won't show for you). The ticketing page can be reached in a number of ways but this will do it . . . . . https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/

If you go to that page today you will see tickets for Legends match. That's visible to everyone because there are no prior purchases needed to get tickets for that game. If you try to see the Arsenal away game from tomorrow onwards when it is on sale then you will only be able to see it once it reaches a sale criteria that you qualify for (see selling details).

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2021, 06:28:08 pm »
Out of curiosity would basketing ticket on an account with 2+ and then waiting for the all ST sale and put it on that ticket work or would it kick you out?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2021, 06:51:03 pm »
Out of curiosity would basketing ticket on an account with 2+ and then waiting for the all ST sale and put it on that ticket work or would it kick you out?

You won't see the game until you qualify for the sale.

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2021, 06:55:42 pm »
ive got a friend who has me under friend and family who has history could he just put it in his basket and then put it under my ST once it hits the sale time. More just wondering would it kick him out of basket between +1 and all ST sale

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2021, 08:02:02 pm »
ive got a friend who has me under friend and family who has history could he just put it in his basket and then put it under my ST once it hits the sale time. More just wondering would it kick him out of basket between +1 and all ST sale
if there's a queue yes it will

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2021, 09:34:28 pm »

No. He won’t be able to see the sale because he doesnt qualify. Unless he does.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2021, 08:24:14 am »
Beautiful sale this morning. Very grateful.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2021, 08:24:51 am »
Usual panic about not having confirmation email...

Offline angus

• Kemlynite
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2021, 08:26:25 am »
Can someone explain using my iPad to buy them every time I click buy now it takes me to Barca sale, but on my phone straight to the correct page

Offline apassant77

• Kopite
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2021, 08:27:12 am »
Nice and easy for a change. Love the League Cup

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2021, 08:27:18 am »
Just need the reference number, in case you need it

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2021, 08:30:52 am »
Sorted right behind the goal where I prefer it, covid issues in the family atm though so really sweating the next week

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2021, 08:31:14 am »
Can someone explain using my iPad to buy them every time I click buy now it takes me to Barca sale, but on my phone straight to the correct page
You only see games that you qualify for.

So you are likely logged into the LFC site on your phone, but not on your Ipad.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2021, 08:36:12 am »
Was weird to see amber blocks right on sale start time but easy enough.
We are a team of one half.