Author Topic: AC Milan away ticket details  (Read 25415 times)

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
Re: AC Milan away ticket details
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2021, 09:21:15 pm »
Feel confident we'll be OK now and will all go ahead as planned, thank god

Just hope Italy don't change the lateral flow rule last minute

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #161 on: December 1, 2021, 08:21:35 am »
11am for STHs and 2pm for members, all to be collected in Milan (which I thought would be the case this late)
With so many people now swerving this because of the potential 2 day post trip self isolation and the need for them to be in work, this could realistically drop to all members now although will probably be very limited.

The additional sales and the need to collect in Milan is precisely what the club put on the original selling notice, so that hasn’t changed.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tankobus

• Boys Pen
  • YNWA
« Reply #162 on: December 1, 2021, 08:28:37 am »
With so many people now swerving this because of the potential 2 day post trip self isolation and the need for them to be in work, this could realistically drop to all members now although will probably be very limited.

The additional sales and the need to collect in Milan is precisely what the club put on the original selling notice, so that hasn’t changed.

I remember Atleti went comfortably to all members with lots of tickets to spare…hoping the same today for selfish reasons. Gonna be a long bloody wait in the office until 2pm, fingers crossed!
Annie Road regular.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #163 on: December 1, 2021, 11:17:17 am »
Hi everyone.. This is not ticket related but I'll ask here anyway cause I can't seem to find any other thread about Milan away.

Anyway, are there any places that Reds would gather on matchday?  Me and a few friends will be arriving in town about 15h so we'd like to waste as little time as possible on finding the travelling Kop.

Cheers and see you there.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Online TTB

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #164 on: December 1, 2021, 11:20:01 am »
Anyone getting an error when trying to pay "Error Data is required"

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: December 1, 2021, 11:21:12 am »
Anyone getting an error when trying to pay "Error Data is required"
Yes won’t allow to pay

Online TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #166 on: December 1, 2021, 11:24:04 am »
Won't let me back to change the data. Does each ticket need a different email address?

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: December 1, 2021, 11:31:39 am »
Won't let me back to change the data. Does each ticket need a different email address?
Apparently loads getting the same. Has anyone been successful this morning

Online TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #168 on: December 1, 2021, 11:33:49 am »
Yes. I just got confirmation. I was using same email for both tickets, add different email and worked.

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #169 on: December 1, 2021, 11:40:35 am »
Hi everyone.. This is not ticket related but I'll ask here anyway cause I can't seem to find any other thread about Milan away.

Anyway, are there any places that Reds would gather on matchday?  Me and a few friends will be arriving in town about 15h so we'd like to waste as little time as possible on finding the travelling Kop.

Cheers and see you there.

I reckon it'll be the square by the Duomo di Milano

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: December 1, 2021, 11:57:39 am »
Any update on how many tickets left?

250+ still on there and don't think they have added 343,344 & 357 yet

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: December 1, 2021, 12:24:03 pm »
Did anyone get an e-mail from the club re: "tickets have been sent out with this tracking number"?
Or are they not doing this now? Just wondering whether to start kicking them now or wait until tomorrow.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: December 1, 2021, 12:29:01 pm »
Did anyone get an e-mail from the club re: "tickets have been sent out with this tracking number"?
Or are they not doing this now? Just wondering whether to start kicking them now or wait until tomorrow.

I got one from Royal Mail the evening before they were delivered.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #173 on: December 1, 2021, 12:46:52 pm »
I reckon it'll be the square by the Duomo di Milano

Cheers
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Online TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #174 on: December 1, 2021, 02:12:13 pm »
Todays sale? Collect in Milan

Offline Tankobus

• Boys Pen
  • YNWA
« Reply #175 on: December 1, 2021, 02:32:39 pm »
Grabbed myself a ticket, proper buzzing now!

Any idea when they let you know the pickup location on the day - my guess is at the San Siro?
Annie Road regular.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #176 on: December 1, 2021, 03:04:11 pm »
Grabbed myself a ticket, proper buzzing now!

Any idea when they let you know the pickup location on the day - my guess is at the San Siro?

On friday.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #177 on: December 1, 2021, 04:13:42 pm »
Silly question. Is there a metro in Milan

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #178 on: December 1, 2021, 04:25:54 pm »
Silly question. Is there a metro in Milan

Yes
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: December 1, 2021, 04:31:00 pm »
I got one from Royal Mail the evening before they were delivered.
Thank you. On seeing your response, got in touch with them & got a tracking number.
Slightly concerned by the latest update on the Royal Mail tracking site. Not sure the tickets left Warrington yet. Grrr.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: December 1, 2021, 06:05:41 pm »
In the away end can you go in any of the blocks or are their any specific sections

Online Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: December 2, 2021, 12:30:50 am »
So double vaccinated but tested positive for Covid on 21 Nov, have finished my 10 day isolation today but my NHS App won't show my travel pass. Just read something about passes on the app being blocked for 14 days rather than the 10 required. Think I'm too late for the letter, though have just ordered. Am due to travel on Monday, any ideas.........
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: December 2, 2021, 09:00:56 am »
Still not received mine either from the first sale

Forget that, got it now
« Last Edit: December 2, 2021, 09:58:43 am by PaulKS »

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #183 on: December 2, 2021, 11:42:14 am »
So double vaccinated but tested positive for Covid on 21 Nov, have finished my 10 day isolation today but my NHS App won't show my travel pass. Just read something about passes on the app being blocked for 14 days rather than the 10 required. Think I'm too late for the letter, though have just ordered. Am due to travel on Monday, any ideas.........
Don't you have to have a PCR test (even double vaccinated) before entering Italy ? That could still show positive, so could be awkward for you - read somewhere that tests can still show positive for several weeks after the initial positive test. I think also, you can get your vaccination record (pass) from the govt website sent as a pdf via email and has a QR code on it, which you can print off - it has a limited validity, but I think it's about a month.....so, if you did it now you would be ok.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #184 on: December 2, 2021, 11:50:49 am »
Don't you have to have a PCR test (even double vaccinated) before entering Italy ? That could still show positive, so could be awkward for you - read somewhere that tests can still show positive for several weeks after the initial positive test. I think also, you can get your vaccination record (pass) from the govt website sent as a pdf via email and has a QR code on it, which you can print off - it has a limited validity, but I think it's about a month.....so, if you did it now you would be ok.

Doesn't have to be a PCR, the Italians accept lateral flows for travel purposes, as long as there's a certificate to back it up.

Online Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: December 2, 2021, 12:15:09 pm »

Did lateral flow tests to check as soon as I started to feel better for exactly that reason, done two since 29th Nov, both negative, so antigen isn't a problem. It's the crappy app that has different rules from the regulations. Looks like I'm going to have to cancel my accommodation today and re-book on Sunday, if/when the app updates.

Have asked for the printed record, but issue only became apparent today and it takes up to 5 working days. Called 119 for help, very much a computer says no experience.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #186 on: December 2, 2021, 12:19:13 pm »
Yes
Last time, there were buses put on to the San Siro from near the Piazza del Duomo. I cannot remember if they were free, i didn't buy a ticket, so im assuming they were. Plus got the metro back into town, i think to the station named after Gary Mac, Garibaldi FS.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #187 on: December 2, 2021, 02:37:17 pm »
Any truth in this:

Italy have changed the rules and if ye not Vaccinated you’ve gotta isolate for 5 days when you land?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: December 2, 2021, 02:43:16 pm »
Any truth in this:

Italy have changed the rules and if ye not Vaccinated you’ve gotta isolate for 5 days when you land?

The rules haven't changed, think that's been the case for a while. But yes it's true you need to isolate if you aren't vaccinated
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #189 on: December 2, 2021, 02:49:08 pm »
The rules haven't changed, think that's been the case for a while. But yes it's true you need to isolate if you aren't vaccinated
Thanks mate. Wasn’t sure if there was different rule for Sporting Events.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #190 on: December 2, 2021, 05:01:12 pm »
« Last Edit: December 2, 2021, 05:02:45 pm by ant »
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Fowler1070

• Main Stander
« Reply #191 on: December 2, 2021, 06:03:22 pm »
Thank you. On seeing your response, got in touch with them & got a tracking number.
Slightly concerned by the latest update on the Royal Mail tracking site. Not sure the tickets left Warrington yet. Grrr.

Same, and still there.  Travelling Sunday and no post deliveries in Isle of Man on a Saturday

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #192 on: December 2, 2021, 06:16:02 pm »
Did lateral flow tests to check as soon as I started to feel better for exactly that reason, done two since 29th Nov, both negative, so antigen isn't a problem. It's the crappy app that has different rules from the regulations. Looks like I'm going to have to cancel my accommodation today and re-book on Sunday, if/when the app updates.

Have asked for the printed record, but issue only became apparent today and it takes up to 5 working days. Called 119 for help, very much a computer says no experience.
Ah, ok fair enough. I've just tried to look at my Covid pass on the NHS app on my phone and it won't let me access it for travel abroad - saying I need to 'prove your identity' to get full access for Covid pass......so, maybe it's a general update because of the changed travel restrictions in various countries.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: December 2, 2021, 08:01:08 pm »
What's the best way to get from the stadium back into the city center after the game? Got everything sorted apart from that ... First Euro away ... buzzing.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: December 2, 2021, 09:42:12 pm »
Looking to park at Liverpool airport.  Its looking like £28 for one night.  Any suitable alternatives close by??

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #195 on: December 2, 2021, 09:46:57 pm »
What's the best way to get from the stadium back into the city center after the game? Got everything sorted apart from that ... First Euro away ... buzzing.
I'd assume metro as they suggest that's how we get there, was sound for both Porto and Madrid, plenty of lfc fans about

Offline shambles

• Kopite
  • It's not easy being green
« Reply #196 on: December 3, 2021, 01:26:24 pm »
I'd assume metro as they suggest that's how we get there, was sound for both Porto and Madrid, plenty of lfc fans about

Yes there is a metro from the stadium to the centre

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #197 on: December 3, 2021, 01:46:30 pm »
Looking to park at Liverpool airport.  Its looking like £28 for one night.  Any suitable alternatives close by??
Just Park will be well cheaper if you don't mind walking down towards the airport.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: December 3, 2021, 09:06:19 pm »
Anyone know the situation in bars in Milan right now? Will we be able to sit/stand around having a bevvy in them at night? And will the square be allowed to be full in the day?
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #199 on: December 3, 2021, 09:12:31 pm »
Anyone know the situation in bars in Milan right now? Will we be able to sit/stand around having a bevvy in them at night? And will the square be allowed to be full in the day?
https://www.italia.it/en/covid19 this suggests it's 6 max per table at all in door venues, no max outside