Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 532643 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: Autocup
« Reply #5040 on: July 26, 2022, 04:01:08 pm »
Some were saying they HAVE to move seats due to sponsors etc so can't do it on renewal. I thought ppl just wanted to swap seats. Not sure why they're allowed though, usually to the Kopn

I thought they were stopping it this season. STHs who have been emailed by the club can move seats right now which is fine and can’t be helped but then there’s an additional sale for STHs who have yet to enrol.

Just checking as my memory is crap. Are all members in the sale together or are they prioritising members with an away credit for first pick of home seats in the ACS?

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5041 on: July 26, 2022, 04:51:34 pm »
For the second season running the ticket office have made a balls up of our three season tickets. Last season only one of our three season tickets were moved, every other season since auto cup scheme was launch all three tickets were moved together and it was really easy to do. We joined at renewal, got email saying we need to re-select seats, pick three together in the kop, everyone's happy. We obviously want to keep all three together but the new ticking system seems to treat each seat individually. We ended up moving one seat 6 rows in front so we were at least in the same block.

So this season I DM lcfhelp and email the ticket office asking if this would be fixed this season. Yeah sure just enrol as normal when you renew the season ticket and you will be sent an email if your seats are moved. Again only one of us got the email about moving seats. Emailed ticket office and they said changes have been made and we will be able to pick new seats.

"You are not eligible to select a seat for this Auto Cup Scheme at this time; please check availability criteria for further details."

Still waiting for a reply from ticket office.  :no

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5042 on: July 26, 2022, 04:56:44 pm »
"You are not eligible to select a seat for this Auto Cup Scheme at this time; please check availability criteria for further details."

Still waiting for a reply from ticket office.  :no

Probably my stupidity and may not apply to you but I got that message at first and was puzzled until I noticed that I had clicked on the FA cup autocup  rather than European one . I redid it and everything was ok - managed to relocate 4 of us together

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #5043 on: July 26, 2022, 05:00:24 pm »
Just checking as my memory is crap. Are all members in the sale together or are they prioritising members with an away credit for first pick of home seats in the ACS?

I don't think aways have ever given priority in the ACS. Priority in the ballots is meant to go to people with most 19/20 home credits for the competition.

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #5044 on: July 26, 2022, 05:10:04 pm »
Probably my stupidity and may not apply to you but I got that message at first and was puzzled until I noticed that I had clicked on the FA cup autocup  rather than European one . I redid it and everything was ok - managed to relocate 4 of us together
Definitely clicked on champions league. It is only letting me move one seat even though the ticket office said all three could be moved.

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #5045 on: July 26, 2022, 06:13:43 pm »
Probably PTS members yeno, the quicker john grows a set of town halls and puts them on credits the better, going to be murder when that new starnds built and we are getting terrible allocation for cup finals.

Could imagine a few have sth by now and still get cup final tickets could be wrong.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5046 on: July 26, 2022, 07:17:39 pm »
I don't think aways have ever given priority in the ACS. Priority in the ballots is meant to go to people with most 19/20 home credits for the competition.

Yeah thanks, that’s what I thought. It feels like a lifetime ago.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5047 on: July 26, 2022, 09:19:44 pm »

Hi mate, did you join the queue to move seats?
The queue didn't open until 8.15 but from about 7.30 there was a pre-queue to get in the queue. I was logged on about 6.30 this morning having a click around. As usual the email that's sent with a link doesn't take you to the page to move seats. While I was clicking around the ACS page(s) I came across the areas of the ground that had available seats, when I tried to select them I got the exact same message as you. But I knew it wasn't that easy, there was always going to be a queue. I refreshed and refreshed the ACS page from 7.30 then at about 7.45 I clicked the ST home page again and I went straight to the pre-queue page.

It's a fucking mess of a site and the email you get is misleading, but I have a feeling you've missed the queue mate, unfortunately.

Offline jonesygeez

• Main Stander
« Reply #5048 on: July 26, 2022, 10:46:44 pm »
Looking at the availability of the ACS, it’s awful. Not sure why they can’t go back more previous seasons and why STH have an extra enrolment period to move seats still.

when you say awful as in number available or as in most seats in kop taken?  Got a bad feeling many more on 4 gonna miss out this year

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5049 on: July 27, 2022, 07:53:16 am »
when you say awful as in number available or as in most seats in kop taken?  Got a bad feeling many more on 4 gonna miss out this year

Seat availability is awful in general. The stadium capacity is a killer.

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #5050 on: July 27, 2022, 10:01:41 am »
Hi mate, did you join the queue to move seats?
The queue didn't open until 8.15 but from about 7.30 there was a pre-queue to get in the queue. I was logged on about 6.30 this morning having a click around. As usual the email that's sent with a link doesn't take you to the page to move seats. While I was clicking around the ACS page(s) I came across the areas of the ground that had available seats, when I tried to select them I got the exact same message as you. But I knew it wasn't that easy, there was always going to be a queue. I refreshed and refreshed the ACS page from 7.30 then at about 7.45 I clicked the ST home page again and I went straight to the pre-queue page.

It's a fucking mess of a site and the email you get is misleading, but I have a feeling you've missed the queue mate, unfortunately.

John, I didn't join the queue to move seats, I can still move one of the seats.

We have until tomorrow morning to be to choose a new seat. "Season Ticket Holders who who have been emailed to advise their usual seat is unavailable can choose an alternative seat online from 8.15am Tuesday July 26 until 7.30am Thursday July 28."

The issue is only one seats gets moved even though they are all together in the same row. But last season the end two seats didn't have the option to choose a new seat and we had to move the single seat. When I renewed I emailed the club to ask if all three could be moved. They said yes and made changes to the system. But this clearly hasn't worked and I cannot move the other two seats.  I would have been better off not enrolling at renewal for all three seats and then joining later. Ticket office told me to enrol at renewal.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #5051 on: July 27, 2022, 11:34:31 am »
Hey think i might have missed something here but trying to select my seat for all cups and it says i cant right now please check availability criteria? I have all home games for all cups for past 10 season. Have they not opened it up yet for us? or have i just missed the boat
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #5052 on: July 27, 2022, 11:34:50 am »
Had to swap my seat for the Champions league as I have to do every season due to sponsorship commitments. Usually I just swap for 1 block over in the Lower Kenny and make do with whatever I find. But fancied a change this season.

The main stand was pretty much limited to the top tier so swerved that

So went for the Kop. 104. Aisle seat. Selection was not too bad yesterday even at 2pm when I did it.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5053 on: July 27, 2022, 11:37:40 am »

I have a bad feeling too. The club clearly doesn't care about loyalty and I just know one season I'll miss out on the ACS even though I've been to every CL game (and Europa) since about 2006
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #5054 on: July 27, 2022, 11:55:10 am »
Yeah, but when you go into block 202 for example, there are way more 'available' seats that 'taken' seats and whole rows where every seat is 'available'. The issue is more the use of the word 'limited' when the availability is nothing like limited.

If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #5055 on: July 27, 2022, 12:03:51 pm »
Usually 304 is green at this stage - which is why we usually aim for there.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5056 on: July 27, 2022, 03:35:30 pm »
Usually 304 is green at this stage - which is why we usually aim for there.

It’s got worse every season. I’ve said it before but I’ve been in the kop for every cup comp for almost the last 10 years and every year it’s getting more difficult to get two tickets together in the members sale.

Someone who can be bothered or has done so already, what is the total number of tickets left in the kop for the CL ACS?

We should take note of the kop availability now compared to when it gets to the members sale. It’ll defo be worse but I’d like to know by how many. The STH sale starts on Tuesday so we’ll be able to see just how many move to the kop from other areas of the ground

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5057 on: July 28, 2022, 08:59:17 am »
Definitely clicked on champions league. It is only letting me move one seat even though the ticket office said all three could be moved.
don't want to insult your intelligence but  all I did was click on the 4 seats I wanted  and then changed the names on the other 3 using the drop down box ( the others were already on my F+F list) - same process as always when buying more than one ticket.

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #5058 on: July 28, 2022, 10:35:17 am »
don't want to insult your intelligence but  all I did was click on the 4 seats I wanted  and then changed the names on the other 3 using the drop down box ( the others were already on my F+F list) - same process as always when buying more than one ticket.
I'm used to it, happens every day  ;D

Was a little more complicated than that. Tried everything just kept saying two of us were not eligible. 2 hours on chat finally got 3 seats moved. They had to do it manually in the end as nothing was working.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5059 on: August 2, 2022, 07:34:48 am »
Additional enrolment period for STH is still this morning right?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5060 on: August 2, 2022, 07:51:17 am »
Additional enrolment period for STH is still this morning right?

Yes 8.15

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5061 on: August 2, 2022, 08:32:33 am »
It’s got worse every season. I’ve said it before but I’ve been in the kop for every cup comp for almost the last 10 years and every year it’s getting more difficult to get two tickets together in the members sale.

Someone who can be bothered or has done so already, what is the total number of tickets left in the kop for the CL ACS?

We should take note of the kop availability now compared to when it gets to the members sale. It’ll defo be worse but I’d like to know by how many. The STH sale starts on Tuesday so we’ll be able to see just how many move to the kop from other areas of the ground

As you say, getting worse every year.

I doubt our 4 will get on the Kop IF selected in the ballot given how woefully random the new site is. I really have to question then bothering with homes at all. Won't be attending another final again after Paris, so might just fuck it off altogether and concentrate on the aways.
« Last Edit: August 2, 2022, 08:35:00 am by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5062 on: August 2, 2022, 08:49:35 am »
In and out straight away.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5063 on: August 2, 2022, 02:04:42 pm »
As you say, getting worse every year.

I doubt our 4 will get on the Kop IF selected in the ballot given how woefully random the new site is. I really have to question then bothering with homes at all. Won't be attending another final again after Paris, so might just fuck it off altogether and concentrate on the aways.

Paris didn’t deter me from going to another final but I can see why it would put a lot off. I’d be fuming if I missed out on the ACS after that experience!

I’d be the same as you. If I fall off the European ladder I’ll think about not going to any at least until we drop off a cliff again and I can get back on via the Europa league.

The wait is almost over but in is in for me at this point as there’s no guarantee anymore. Anyone know the odds of being successful in these ballots for the ACS comps?
« Last Edit: August 2, 2022, 02:06:24 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #5064 on: August 2, 2022, 02:11:28 pm »
Have they said when the sale will be for the people who are successful in the ballot?

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5065 on: August 2, 2022, 02:17:58 pm »
Have they said when the sale will be for the people who are successful in the ballot?

Ballot results will be communicated after 3pm Friday 5th August with the enrolment period being available from Monday 8th August.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #5066 on: August 2, 2022, 03:37:24 pm »

It's because fuck all gets done about it every year.

If it affected season ticket holders more you can guarantee SOS would be all over it.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #5067 on: August 2, 2022, 03:42:03 pm »
Does anyone reckon people with all 4 should be guaranteed?
The ACS was guaranteed in the 19/20 for people with all credits so unless they’ve changed numbers like give more to hospitality then I don’t know why there’s a ballot.

Too many people have been able to get on the ladder in recent seasons. There should be a ladder to the ACS sales that goes back more than 2 seasons to reward loyalty, people who've been here throughout early Klopp or even the Hodgson days.

But that means a closed shop, which we absolutely cannot do (despite doing it in other areas  :o  :o )

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5068 on: August 2, 2022, 05:41:36 pm »

I think between 104 to 106 and 204 to 206 there was only one pair of tickets available before today's 8.15am start for the CL autocup sign up

Worst availability in those central Kop blocks I can remember
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5069 on: August 2, 2022, 06:29:21 pm »
Can see the chances of us Members being severely diluted this season compared to seasons gone by.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #5070 on: August 2, 2022, 06:58:31 pm »
I think between 104 to 106 and 204 to 206 there was only one pair of tickets available before today's 8.15am start for the CL autocup sign up

Worst availability in those central Kop blocks I can remember
I think in the past few years there have been a few cock-ups by the ticket office and fans, STH's enrolled in the ACS had there seats showing as available. Also last year it seems more than a few STH were confused about the ballot and the notices about the 2nd enrollment period and went in to the ballot by mistake. Both would have shown as extra seats. 208 and 207 look very similar to previous years to me, maybe a few less seats available but a few will have taken a holiday last season.

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #5071 on: August 2, 2022, 09:35:11 pm »
Why are members in a ballot this time round, went to all homes for UCL for years now, why is it a ballot for me this season :'(

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #5072 on: August 2, 2022, 10:10:02 pm »
Can see the chances of us Members being severely diluted this season compared to seasons gone by.
I think most will be fine, last season you have to consider as well that when they done the ballot, they didn’t anticipate what was happening due tomorrow covid. Rumours where flying around about reduced allocations etc.
I don’t see how everyone who has the credits, isn’t sorted and knowing my luck. It’s going to be me that misses out.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5073 on: August 2, 2022, 11:26:47 pm »
Why are members in a ballot this time round, went to all homes for UCL for years now, why is it a ballot for me this season :'(

The final season pre covid when we got knocked out against Atletico screwed us over. It meant with more tickets being available during the earlier stages of the comp, more fans managed to get all homes and then qualified for the following year. If we had progressed I don’t think they would’ve used that season so the criteria would’ve been the season before which meant all home would’ve been guaranteed for this seasons comp…frustrating.

People are getting knocked off the ladder whilst those who attend can pass on tickets to F&F where some have probably been too very few games and definitely wouldn’t meet the criteria…makes sense!!!
All would probably qualify without the local sales too
« Last Edit: August 2, 2022, 11:30:45 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline Matt S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • MattShaw
« Reply #5074 on: August 3, 2022, 09:37:54 am »
I seem to be in the same boat as a lot of you, been to all CL homes for years now, and now face being knocked out of it. The last few years in the upper main stand it's definitely been different people sat around me each game even though when picking seats nothing was available, which I couldn't really understand.

Just have to keep our fingers crossed.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #5075 on: August 3, 2022, 09:46:48 am »

Was a ballot for you last season too lad

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5076 on: August 3, 2022, 11:23:25 am »
When is the ballot?

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #5077 on: August 3, 2022, 11:26:05 am »
When is the ballot?

Friday i think.

has any bright spark done the maths yet as to the ballot chances?

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #5078 on: August 3, 2022, 11:54:53 am »
Anyone with full credits will able to get all CL games again this season whether that be in the ACS or late availability. People on full credits will get first dibs when they go on sale normally.

Chances in the ballot will be 90% or more like last time.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5079 on: August 3, 2022, 12:36:42 pm »
Anyone with full credits will able to get all CL games again this season whether that be in the ACS or late availability. People on full credits will get first dibs when they go on sale normally.

Is that the case in the later rounds when UEFA take more though do you think?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."