Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 529205 times)

Offline pallemus

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Autocup
« Reply #4960 on: July 1, 2022, 10:35:29 am »
If you not are STH you have to register
« Last Edit: July 1, 2022, 10:37:28 am by pallemus »

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #4961 on: July 1, 2022, 06:15:01 pm »
Just wait till August the 1st mate dont register if you have all credits and are a ST holder
cheers for that will wait till august

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #4962 on: July 2, 2022, 08:23:35 pm »
I haven't missed the boat on this have I? On https://legacy.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/auto-cup-scheme-information/sth-and-members-registration-process it says 'ENROLMENT PERIOD ENDED' next to all the comps and I'm now terrified.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #4963 on: July 3, 2022, 06:59:08 am »
I haven't missed the boat on this have I? On https://legacy.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/auto-cup-scheme-information/sth-and-members-registration-process it says 'ENROLMENT PERIOD ENDED' next to all the comps and I'm now terrified.

No.. at a push I'd imagine they've forgot to take that off the page from last season.

A little further down

"Eligible supporters can register for the ballot online from 10am Monday July 4 until 7.30am Friday July 15."

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #4964 on: July 3, 2022, 07:28:55 am »
Not sure about that page, it has "legacy" in it

The club emailed out about tickets (there wasn't a separate ACS email) and it points not there but here:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability

So from tomorrow we can register. And it's only registration, boat is still in the harbour  :)

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #4965 on: July 3, 2022, 09:27:38 am »
Thanks lads :D that's a relief.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #4966 on: July 3, 2022, 11:27:22 pm »
So tomorra at 10am we can choose our seat in the autocup scheme or is it purely registering an intent to be part of it?

Also all you need is one game in your history? Gonna be carnage then getting in the queue 😭😭😭

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #4967 on: July 4, 2022, 04:27:28 am »
So tomorra at 10am we can choose our seat in the autocup scheme or is it purely registering an intent to be part of it?

Also all you need is one game in your history? Gonna be carnage then getting in the queue 😭😭😭
just register interest

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4968 on: July 4, 2022, 06:52:05 am »
Just checking. A sth wanting the guaranteed additional enrolment period here. My reading is we don’t have to do anything at all till 1 august: correct ?

Offline Gaius Baltar

• Carp's on a bit.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4969 on: July 4, 2022, 10:15:19 am »
Did people get an email for eligibility? I didn’t.

I’ve got the four credits required and was on it last year but can’t see a thing on my account.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4970 on: July 4, 2022, 10:17:30 am »

I’ve got the four credits required and was on it last year but can’t see a thing on my account.

No, think I only got an email about the members sale registration.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4971 on: July 4, 2022, 12:03:34 pm »
Some queue!

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4972 on: July 4, 2022, 12:11:37 pm »
Anyone get an email confirmation once it's gone through?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4973 on: July 4, 2022, 12:24:15 pm »

Same here.  Didn't know anything about this until just now.  I only got an email about registration for the PL members' sale.

Offline kopte4ever

• Main Stander
« Reply #4974 on: July 4, 2022, 12:30:43 pm »
Blimey, i thought id avoid the rush and log in at lunch time - more than an hour!

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4975 on: July 4, 2022, 01:28:00 pm »
Getting to Anfield becomes less and less enjoyable as time goes on
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #4976 on: July 4, 2022, 01:39:01 pm »
Same here.  Didn't know anything about this until just now.  I only got an email about registration for the PL members' sale.

Probably what they're hoping for so people drop off the ladder - especially with people being on holiday, etc.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4977 on: July 4, 2022, 03:42:35 pm »

Nope never got anything. If I didn't check on here I'd end up with no tickets!

"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #4978 on: July 4, 2022, 04:17:49 pm »
Nope never got anything. If I didn't check on here I'd end up with no tickets!

It was on the Twitter lfchelp page but no email.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4979 on: July 4, 2022, 04:26:11 pm »
Just gone on to do mine, thought it would be a breeze... more than an hour queue wtf

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4980 on: July 4, 2022, 04:27:10 pm »
Just gone on to do mine, thought it would be a breeze... more than an hour queue wtf

It's members sale registration as well which will be clogging it up.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4981 on: July 4, 2022, 04:59:16 pm »
Just checking. A sth wanting the guaranteed additional enrolment period here. My reading is we don’t have to do anything at all till 1 august: correct ?

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #4982 on: July 4, 2022, 05:44:19 pm »

I believe that is correct.

If you didn't enrol as part of your season ticket renewal then you don't need to do anything if you just want to change seat [ don't know when 'Option 1' enrolment starts though ]. If you didn't enrol yet because you want to sit next to a non-STH then you must register for the ballot and hope you get lucky.

On another note ... did I imagine it or did one of the ACS information pages, on the site, say that your chances of success in the ballot will depend on how many games you have credit for ? As in, my lad has both the qualifying FA Cup games does this improve his chances of getting in the FA ACS compared to people with just one ?

Checking his history it says:

Auto Cup Scheme FA Cup 2022/23 (Registration for supporters with 2 games)

even though the ticket availability page says "open for ... who recorded one or more"
« Last Edit: July 4, 2022, 06:49:01 pm by SalahsLeftFoot »

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4983 on: July 4, 2022, 06:16:49 pm »
Bit out of the loop have the club confirmed if you can pass on tickets the same as last year for league and cup or have they changed it? Thanks.

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #4984 on: July 4, 2022, 06:45:14 pm »
Bit out of the loop have the club confirmed if you can pass on tickets the same as last year for league and cup or have they changed it? Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing because https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/auto-cup-scheme-information has some very ambiguous wording on it stating:

Once supporters are enrolled into a scheme the process is as follows:

The Club will announce when payments will be taken here and on the selling notice for each home cup game.
Once the automated payment process has taken place:
If payment is successful, a confirmation email will be sent, and your NFC pass will be updated ahead of the match.
If payment is unsuccessful, your seat will be reserved for a short period of time. You will receive an email with instructions on how to purchase your seat and an SMS will also be sent to your mobile phone.
If you choose not to purchase a seat within the dedicated timeframe, the seat reserved for you will be released for sale.

Following the game, supporters who have not recorded a ticket will automatically be removed from the scheme.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4985 on: July 4, 2022, 06:58:00 pm »
Only took six hours for the confirmation emails to arrive.

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #4986 on: July 4, 2022, 07:02:27 pm »

Only done mine about 15 minutes ago, and was going to ask about the confirmation email. Seems i still have a bit of wait!

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #4987 on: July 4, 2022, 07:11:31 pm »
I was wondering the same thing because https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/auto-cup-scheme-information has some very ambiguous wording on it stating:

I think that just means that if you don't get your ticket through the scheme and don't buy one separately then you will be removed, don't think it makes a difference if you use it or not.
Legacy fan

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4988 on: July 4, 2022, 08:00:27 pm »
I believe that is correct.

If you didn't enrol as part of your season ticket renewal then you don't need to do anything if you just want to change seat [ don't know when 'Option 1' enrolment starts though ]. If you didn't enrol yet because you want to sit next to a non-STH then you must register for the ballot and hope you get lucky.

On another note ... did I imagine it or did one of the ACS information pages, on the site, say that your chances of success in the ballot will depend on how many games you have credit for ? As in, my lad has both the qualifying FA Cup games does this improve his chances of getting in the FA ACS compared to people with just one ?

Checking his history it says:

even though the ticket availability page says "open for ... who recorded one or more"

Cheers mate. I like to think I am clued up on ticketing but the level of ambiguity in comms always leaves you seeking confirmation!

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4989 on: July 4, 2022, 08:01:32 pm »

Still awaiting 8 hours for me.

Online James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #4990 on: July 4, 2022, 08:21:21 pm »
Thats always been the case, if your payment fails and you don’t manually but that ticket then you are kicked off of the scheme.

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #4991 on: July 4, 2022, 09:48:37 pm »
So you have to wait nearly a month to find out if you are successful in these ballots?

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #4992 on: July 4, 2022, 10:43:27 pm »
Thats always been the case, if your payment fails and you don’t manually but that ticket then you are kicked off of the scheme.

Yes - but the question was .... what happens if you transfer an ACS ticket for a particular game / round of the competition ? Last year you could do that, for as many games/rounds as you wanted, without punishment. Is that still the case this season ?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4993 on: July 5, 2022, 07:13:28 am »
Yes - but the question was .... what happens if you transfer an ACS ticket for a particular game / round of the competition ? Last year you could do that, for as many games/rounds as you wanted, without punishment. Is that still the case this season ?

Should be - league will be different

Should be comms today if not this week at some point

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4994 on: July 5, 2022, 08:56:49 am »
So you have to wait nearly a month to find out if you are successful in these ballots?

That's how long it will take Jim at the Ticket Office to count up all the entries.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #4995 on: July 5, 2022, 12:30:43 pm »

Might help if they released it before the end of the registration period in case some people are holding off registering awaiting the answer  ???

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4996 on: July 5, 2022, 01:51:53 pm »

Yeah nice. I agree the cups could be a little different as losing just one credit has a massive impact. Whereas you can move on a league credit if you're on 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 in the league and it's of little consequence to you but could be the difference for someone else between 4 and 13.

Still, attendance should be rewarded for cups too eventually though, just might take a little more thought with how to do it. I know people who have them all in Europe and live abroad now and come back for 1 or 2 only nowadays. Now I don't begrudge them that under the current set up, I'd have maintained the card as well, but IMO if you only attend 1 or 2 games out of 4-6 then you shouldn't really be on the ladder the next season and someone who wants to do them all should have the chance to take your place. I mean it'd be shit for him, but then he should be coming in on one of our spares in future.

All that said, entering ballots for finals should be for those who attended all the home games in future now they can tell who went in and who didn't. We'd have lost loads of people for Paris out of the ballot if that was the case. And there can't really be an argument against it (though I have seen a couple on past pages). If you really wanted to allow an exception for one game in case it was an emergency, then you could still do 5+ games attended and I'm sure even then we'd lose a lot of people who transferred 2+ European games during the campaign. No idea how many but would improve peoples chances fairly.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4997 on: July 5, 2022, 01:59:43 pm »
Yeah nice. I agree the cups could be a little different as losing just one credit has a massive impact. Whereas you can move on a league credit if you're on 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 in the league and it's of little consequence to you but could be the difference for someone else between 4 and 13.

Still, attendance should be rewarded for cups too eventually though, just might take a little more thought with how to do it. I know people who have them all in Europe and live abroad now and come back for 1 or 2 only nowadays. Now I don't begrudge them that under the current set up, I'd have maintained the card as well, but IMO if you only attend 1 or 2 games out of 4-6 then you shouldn't really be on the ladder the next season and someone who wants to do them all should have the chance to take your place. I mean it'd be shit for him, but then he should be coming in on one of our spares in future.

All that said, entering ballots for finals should be for those who attended all the home games in future now they can tell who went in and who didn't. We'd have lost loads of people for Paris out of the ballot if that was the case. And there can't really be an argument against it (though I have seen a couple on past pages). If you really wanted to allow an exception for one game in case it was an emergency, then you could still do 5+ games attended and I'm sure even then we'd lose a lot of people who transferred 2+ European games during the campaign. No idea how many but would improve peoples chances fairly.

Yeah cups are touchy

Will see what happens, you're right about Paris, we had people who transferred all 6 and got final tickets, then people who attended all 6 and didnt get one

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4998 on: July 5, 2022, 02:00:55 pm »
Might help if they released it before the end of the registration period in case some people are holding off registering awaiting the answer  ???

Too much common sense that

Offline ste7391

• Main Stander
« Reply #4999 on: July 6, 2022, 10:10:53 am »
I didnt receive the e-mail confirmation after applying to this, only the one for Prem games. Anybody else?