Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1309712 times)

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
Re: TORY PARTIES THREAD
« Reply #1240 on: January 25, 2022, 11:26:13 am »
4 Billion in COVID fraud written off by the Chancellor because it went to the donors, family and mates of the ruling party.
Cover ups galore for the Prime Minister who refuses to resign despite the blatant corruption and law breaking throughout his term.
A tiny island that seems to now exist solely to facilitate tax avoidance.
I think we can officially declare ourselves a Banana Republic.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1241 on: January 25, 2022, 11:28:52 am »
Be interesting to see if any opposition MP uses parliamentary privilege to get digs in. But I doubt it from labour as barrister Starmer will want to see things done properly. Expect a very muted PMQ's tomorrow.

From the perspective of the prime minister, it will probably keep him in the job for the foreseeable. Which can actually be a good thing for labour as there will be more stories released on this.

For the Tory party it could actually be really bad for them. If the stories get worse and worse then this could really hurt them in the next set of local elections.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1242 on: January 25, 2022, 11:32:50 am »
Is Javid a Johnson loyalist or one of his rivals?
Well I wasn't sure, but then...
https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1485925622782246912

Fucking joke
There's your answer.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1243 on: January 25, 2022, 11:33:29 am »
Number 10 is now under a live police investigation and we're saying things like "the Prime Minister now has a bit of breathing space"

Fucking mental country
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1244 on: January 25, 2022, 11:36:46 am »
Number 10 is now under a live police investigation and we're saying things like "the Prime Minister now has a bit of breathing space"

Fucking mental country

Yes because the narrative is set that they want and need to clean up the culture at number of 10.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1245 on: January 25, 2022, 11:40:36 am »
Yes because the narrative is set that they want and need to clean up the culture at number of 10.

But they won’t.

Dick will see this is brushed under carpet and it carries on.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #1246 on: January 25, 2022, 11:42:29 am »
Anyone know if they have a bunker in Number 10? Just picturing some kind of Hitleresque meltdown
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1247 on: January 25, 2022, 11:48:27 am »
4 Billion in COVID fraud written off by the Chancellor because it went to the donors, family and mates of the ruling party.
Cover ups galore for the Prime Minister who refuses to resign despite the blatant corruption and law breaking throughout his term.
A tiny island that seems to now exist solely to facilitate tax avoidance.
I think we can officially declare ourselves a Banana Republic.

Banana Constitutional Monarchy surely?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1248 on: January 25, 2022, 11:54:44 am »

Fucking mental country
Johnson will certainly take it as a bit of breathing space.  It's debatable that he is capable of plotting this but it's worked out well for him; repeat the message that people should wait for the report to take the sting out of the story, delay the report by involving the compliant Met, root out and punish any non-believers within the Tory party.

The police may well find wrong-doing but in the grand scheme of crimes it's going to result in nothing more than a few warnings or fines being handed out to the fall guys.  The Met aren't going to go in hard for a multitude of reasons.  Unless an MP willingly takes a hit they will come through unscathed.

On the bigger picture though, there's nothing that's going to remove this rotten Tory government for at least two years.  Johnson is a sack of shit but whoever his successor is will be no better and the more awful elements of an awful party will keep pulling the strings.  Having Johnson clinging on and trying to revive his premiership isn't going to do the Tories any favours.

Cost of living, Brexit fallout, potential requirement for future Covid restrictions, ongoing court cases over corruption, Cummings' quest to destroy Johnson, failure to level up - it's an uphill battle!  The vaccine good news story has run its course but they might get some glory from talking big over Russia.  It's hard to see many positive stories for them to spin (although we know they're pathological liars so they could spin anything as being world leading...).

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1249 on: January 25, 2022, 12:02:09 pm »
Anyone know if they have a bunker in Number 10? Just picturing some kind of Hitleresque meltdown

https://londonist.com/2015/02/the-secret-bunker-below-londons-secret-bunker

Well worth a visit!
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #1250 on: January 25, 2022, 12:13:37 pm »
Of course it’s in Essex. Think I spotted their county badge too (those three swords).

Unfortunately it is ;D Have some sympathy for me.

David Arness gets murdered so Jayda Fransan (Tommy Robinson with a wig) turns up to stir the anti-Mulsim sentiment, vile c*nt.

:D

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1251 on: January 25, 2022, 12:16:35 pm »
It's not really going to be Javid's brother in charge of the investigation, is it?

Surely to fucking god they're not going to do that. Surely to fucking god there is some rule, somewhere which may suggest that one sibling investigating another sibling's mates might not actually be 100% the best idea?

I don't expect the Met to find any or more likely sufficient evidence for criminal charges here, particularly not against Johnson, but someone please tell me they won't be allowed to do it like this.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1252 on: January 25, 2022, 12:40:28 pm »
It's not really going to be Javid's brother in charge of the investigation, is it?

Surely to fucking god they're not going to do that. Surely to fucking god there is some rule, somewhere which may suggest that one sibling investigating another sibling's mates might not actually be 100% the best idea?

I don't expect the Met to find any or more likely sufficient evidence for criminal charges here, particularly not against Johnson, but someone please tell me they won't be allowed to do it like this.
It doesn't really matter whose name is on the investigation as all roads lead to Dame Dick.  The Tories have had 10 years to get their people, or at least people compliant, into all the right places, Johnson is just making more use of them than would ordinarily be the case.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1253 on: January 25, 2022, 12:54:01 pm »
I see there’s a handy address printed on that for people who may want to respond.

Just send the leaflet back to the address with 'Unsolicited Mail' on it. I think the Royal Mail then eek to charge them postage. Enough people do it, and these whoppers are fucked.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1254 on: January 25, 2022, 01:01:34 pm »
Edward Leigh who is a fucking knob, having the bloody cheek to say we shouldn’t be getting so het up about Johnson’s parties and in effect lies to Parliament, because we are in the middle of a cost of living crisis - from a fucking Brexiteer who is responsible for the crisis.
They really are fucking scum.

The next step is as Dick finishes her inquiry, the Police complaints people announce their own investigation which mean that we must wait for that one. By which time, going by the speed the Hillsborough prosecutions went at, Johnson’s retired and his latest offspring is at Oxford studying political history.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1255 on: January 25, 2022, 01:06:26 pm »
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1256 on: January 25, 2022, 01:07:20 pm »
So in reality Gray's report is superfluous as this can't prejudice the police investigation which will take months.

Utter corruption at the top but we know that anyway.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1257 on: January 25, 2022, 01:15:58 pm »
So in reality Gray's report is superfluous as this can't prejudice the police investigation which will take months.

Utter corruption at the top but we know that anyway.
According to Peston the Met aren't bothered about the report, it's Downing Street's decision to delay it.

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1485955911122395136?cxt=HHwWgIC9pefBlp8pAAAA

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1258 on: January 25, 2022, 01:17:32 pm »
Did Johnson develop the Covid vaccine by himself. sounds like it listening to the Tory MPs. seems everything decent achieved while Johnsons in power was accomplished by others but he's grabbing the glory. everything Johnson touched with his grubby hands turned into a disaster, corruption, farce.
One things for certain, he's been a right Johnna since he became PM. Covid. fuel crisis. cost of living crisis, logistics crisis and now the Russian crisis.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1259 on: January 25, 2022, 01:18:21 pm »
If they were being transparent about this, they would ask a different force to investigate as there has to be a conflict of interest from the Met given their officers were stationed at number 10 when the staff were pissing it up.

Utter joke

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1260 on: January 25, 2022, 01:30:07 pm »
Cressida Dick is the real criminal.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1261 on: January 25, 2022, 01:31:05 pm »
It's all noise anyway - the only things that matter are the polls and the upcoming council elections.

Public opinion will ultimately decide what happens to Johnson - I'm not sure how great an impact the Gray Report and Met investigation (whitewash) will have on that.  It may just add weight to the "one rule for us, another for them" mantra.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 01:35:05 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1262 on: January 25, 2022, 01:43:14 pm »
What a farce. They’ve refused to investigate until a day or two before the report was due to be released, knowing that it will likely delay the publication of the report. There’s no way this wasn’t intentional. Really takes the heat off him.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #1263 on: January 25, 2022, 01:59:31 pm »
Wouldn't worry.

Whoever is responsible for these leaks is letting them trickle out, there will be another one after this if it doesn't do him in.
:D

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1264 on: January 25, 2022, 02:03:57 pm »
According to Peston the Met aren't bothered about the report, it's Downing Street's decision to delay it.

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1485955911122395136?cxt=HHwWgIC9pefBlp8pAAAA

Wonder what the excuse for not publishing it will be now then?

“There was a catastrophic irretrievable data loss on a government computer overnight and, alas, the Gray report has been wiped from the system. However since the Met are now investigating there is no need to reproduce it. We are now focusing on the cost of living crisis that we would normally do everything in our power to ignore as we caused it, but in this moment it’s convenient to use it as a weapon against the opposition by pretending that we care about it more than they do.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1265 on: January 25, 2022, 02:10:43 pm »
From Robert Peston’s blog.

But the Gray report will be what it is, whenever it is published. And those close to the investigation tell me that although she will not pass explicit judgement on whether the PM has lied to public and Parliament, breaching the ministerial code - and will not do so because that is not her remit - neutral readers of what she eventually publishes would struggle to reach any other conclusion.

His opinion is that this is all pretty bad for Johnson.

*Klopp “what a pity” gif*

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1266 on: January 25, 2022, 02:11:38 pm »
Never ending this shite. Anyone with any morals would have packed it in by now

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1267 on: January 25, 2022, 02:16:18 pm »
its fine, it makes the Met looks dodgy, more people can point out that The Assistant Commissioner is Javids brother. and when its dying down the story gets a new lease of life with the report.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1268 on: January 25, 2022, 02:21:20 pm »
If they were being transparent about this, they would ask a different force to investigate as there has to be a conflict of interest from the Met given their officers were stationed at number 10 when the staff were pissing it up.

Utter joke

Getting ahead of the game there mate.
The inquiry into the conduct of the mate is months away yet
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1269 on: January 25, 2022, 02:23:01 pm »
Never ending this shite. Anyone with any morals would have packed it in by now
Anyone defending Johnson and his political supporters need to think hard about the future of this country, all the crap about not leaving the National debt for our children to pay off. all the crap about a glorious new future for our children once we leave the EU. did any of these people actually think about their kids and g/kids future or was it all down to nasty personal anger after listening to Tory properganda. they are now going down the same road that got us in this mess, they have done serious harm to our kids and g/kids future, time to try and undo some of the damage.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1270 on: January 25, 2022, 02:40:03 pm »
He's said in parliament that the police investigation will draw a line under the matter!!  :butt

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1271 on: January 25, 2022, 03:10:10 pm »
He's said in parliament that the police investigation will draw a line under the matter!!  :butt

Cause he doesn't't give a solitary fuck.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1272 on: January 25, 2022, 03:11:41 pm »

Utter joke

South Yorkshire Police are on standby.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1273 on: January 25, 2022, 03:30:07 pm »
Johnson knew about the police investigation before a cabinet meeting this morning.  He chose not to mention it to his colleagues though.

The big chicken.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #1274 on: January 25, 2022, 03:34:45 pm »
So the good news is that Partygate has been referred to VAR as a clear and obvious error.
Bad news is, Cressida Dick is at Stockley Park
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #1275 on: January 25, 2022, 03:51:13 pm »

The police may well find wrong-doing but in the grand scheme of crimes it's going to result in nothing more than a few warnings or fines being handed out to the fall guys. 

Saw someone say on the Guardian live feed (I forget who) that there might be scope for an investigation of Misconduct in Public Office which carries far more serious consequences
Believer

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1276 on: January 25, 2022, 03:56:10 pm »
But they won’t.

Dick will see this is brushed under carpet and it carries on.

More scummy stuff from Dick and London's finest was revealed yesterday.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/24/met-apologises-to-academic-for-sexist-derogatory-language

« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 03:59:46 pm by lobsterboy »

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #1277 on: January 25, 2022, 04:46:37 pm »

Pippa Crerar
@PippaCrerar
·
7m
NEW: Sources tell me that No 10 is now expecting Sue Gray report at some point TONIGHT.

On a day of timetable twists and turns, the final decision on publication is in hands of PM.

But expectation is it will be released in full.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1278 on: January 25, 2022, 04:50:52 pm »
Pippa Crerar
@PippaCrerar
·
7m
NEW: Sources tell me that No 10 is now expecting Sue Gray report at some point TONIGHT.

On a day of timetable twists and turns, the final decision on publication is in hands of PM.

But expectation is it will be released in full.
Then we're all grateful to have a man of honour as our PM.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1279 on: January 25, 2022, 04:53:34 pm »
Then we're all grateful to have a man of honour as our PM.
I didn’t know Johnson had resigned.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W