Poll

What should happen?

He's a dude. Fuck everyone else that has been responsible and been vaccinated. He should be allowed to flout Australias rules and act like a total c*nt
21 (8.2%)
Not sure
6 (2.3%)
Dickhead
86 (33.5%)
Bellend
136 (52.9%)
I like Tennissseeee Cheeeeeeeeese!
8 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Author Topic: Djokovic  (Read 23077 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Djokovic
« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2022, 10:42:18 am »

Please correct me if I have misled something.

6. He is a c*nt.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2022, 10:44:16 am »
So he's been included in the draw for next week. It's not going to be cancelled now is it. It'd be more embarrassing for the Australian government than before.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2022, 11:25:08 am »
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2022, 04:40:37 pm »
I think people are pissed because..

1. He got the infection and spent time with kids and/or doing an interview immediately (Was it responsible behaviour from someone who knew his actions are scrutinised on an international stage?)
2. He lied about his travels on an international visa application (Tell me what would happen to Mr and Mrs John Doe if they had lied on their application)
3. He purposefully floundered the entry regulation to a foreign land (Same question about Mr and Mrs John Doe)
4. Not to mention, he allegedly lied about his test results (We dont know what really happened here)
5. Also, as a followup to 1 and 2, his travel to Spain is in scrutiny

Please correct me if I have misled something.

Yep - all fair points. Now even I don't want to see him being allowed to compete. Evidence points to him just taking the piss on multiple levels
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2022, 04:49:26 pm »
Djokovic has always been a prick, even before being an anti-vaxxer/covid-denier. Now we just have it in writing. There shouldn't be a slight hesitation in sending him home.

I would like to say more about his miraculous "gluten-free" diet but it would get deleted.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2022, 05:02:56 pm »
Does anyone think he actually never had covid in December? Because I strongly believe that he and the Serbian authorities cooked up a bogus positive test to give him the cover that he needed for a medical exemption.

Plus, he can change water molecules with his mind, so it's not like he can't swat the covid particles away like Keanu in the first Matrix movie.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: January 13, 2022, 05:17:10 pm »
I would like to say more about his miraculous "gluten-free" diet but it would get deleted.

I think you're being unfair on this point. Early last year I found out I needed a gluten free diet. When I started it I was a bit out of shape, struggled with exercise etc - and now I'm the most successful tennis player of all time and able to play 4 5 set games in a week without breaking sweat. All because I eat a little less flour.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2022, 05:19:08 pm »
I think you're being unfair on this point. Early last year I found out I needed a gluten free diet. When I started it I was a bit out of shape, struggled with exercise etc - and now I'm the most successful tennis player of all time and able to play 4 5 set games in a week without breaking sweat. All because I eat a little less flour.

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2022, 05:37:03 pm »
Djokovic has always been a prick, even before being an anti-vaxxer/covid-denier. Now we just have it in writing. There shouldn't be a slight hesitation in sending him home.

to be honest, I think that tennis is riddled with suspicious characters in that regard.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2022, 06:18:27 pm »
;D
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2022, 06:21:01 pm »
I can't believe a decision either way hasn't been made yet. Seems like they are intentionally delaying it either way. It seems like an open-shut case

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2022, 06:21:49 pm »
I can't believe a decision either way hasn't been made yet. Seems like they are intentionally delaying it either way. It seems like an open-shut case

Probably need all their ducks in a row if they deport the c*nt
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2022, 06:39:28 pm »
In an ideal scenario, he'll be five minutes into his first round match when the police burst onto the court to arrest and deport him (Brazil v Argentina style).

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2022, 07:00:05 pm »
Plus, he can change water molecules with his mind, so it's not like he can't swat the covid particles away like Keanu in the first Matrix movie.

I wonder if he's friends with the guy who can heal people by just looking at them. He's somewhere from the Balkans, but I don't know exactly which country...

Offline 50 Pence

• Thanks to a slightly better exchange rate, he's a higher value rapper...
  • Kopite
« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2022, 07:28:11 pm »
Maybe they are just waiting until it will be too late for him to lodge and get an appeal heard before his first round match
I wish I'd be a bit more spontaneous. Sometimes I feel like going out, stealing a traffic cone, putting it on my head and saying, "Look at me, I'm a giant witch."

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2022, 07:56:07 pm »
Better than Borg or McEnroe?

behave.

I mean, unless you are trolling with the McEnroe name, than yes?  For me it's Nadal or him.  Best player doesn't mean most stylish, enjoyable to watch etc.  Borg I could hear arguments for if he had won more than 2 of the Slams, but McEnroe? lol no.

Federer was a more stylish player, but more of his GSes came against much weaker opposition - 2009 was the first year Nadal was good enough to win a Slam outside of Roland Garos, and Djoko had only got 1 Aussie open at that time, and his next GS was 2011 - by 2009 Federer had won 15 of his GS.  Or to put it another way - once Nadal had discovered (and developed his game) to be able to play on surfaces other than Clay, and Djoko had peeked his head over the parapet to win his first, Fed won 5 more Slams in total, and only 1 of them was against Nadal/Djoko.  And it's not like he was too old either - in 2009 he turned 28.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2022, 10:24:46 pm »
Best grass = Federer
Best clay = Nadal
Best hardcourt = Djokovic

It gets much more complicated if you try and compare the three disciplines, however. Björn Borg had a very short career but he's up there with them considering how he obliterated the French Open and Wimbledon year after year in the 70's but besides that there ain't much left.
Linudden.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2022, 10:26:10 pm »
I mean, unless you are trolling with the McEnroe name, than yes?  For me it's Nadal or him.  Best player doesn't mean most stylish, enjoyable to watch etc.  Borg I could hear arguments for if he had won more than 2 of the Slams, but McEnroe? lol no.

Federer was a more stylish player, but more of his GSes came against much weaker opposition - 2009 was the first year Nadal was good enough to win a Slam outside of Roland Garos, and Djoko had only got 1 Aussie open at that time, and his next GS was 2011 - by 2009 Federer had won 15 of his GS.  Or to put it another way - once Nadal had discovered (and developed his game) to be able to play on surfaces other than Clay, and Djoko had peeked his head over the parapet to win his first, Fed won 5 more Slams in total, and only 1 of them was against Nadal/Djoko.  And it's not like he was too old either - in 2009 he turned 28.

Federers the best you get extra credit for doing what he done with an extra dose of style and flair.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2022, 06:47:57 am »
Best grass = Federer
Best clay = Nadal
Best hardcourt = Djokovic

It gets much more complicated if you try and compare the three disciplines, however. Björn Borg had a very short career but he's up there with them considering how he obliterated the French Open and Wimbledon year after year in the 70's but besides that there ain't much left.
I'd agree with that. I think you have to include the likes of Sampras, and Laver along with Borg in the best ever. I hate this GOAT argument, there are too many variables to consider one player better than any other. Surfaces, technology, injuries and competition standards all are just a small part of the discussion.

Lets all remember Lleyton bloody Hewitt won two Grand Slams, and no one would ever consider him among the best we've seen.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2022, 06:56:40 am »
Oh dear.

That’s a shame.

Cancelled.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2022, 07:06:30 am »
Back in front of a judge we go I guess.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #181 on: January 14, 2022, 07:09:38 am »

What courts’s he on in?

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2022, 07:10:24 am »
Novisa Djokovic :wave

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2022, 07:10:57 am »

They’ve timed it so he has no time before the Slam starts to appeal

Offline gjr1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2022, 07:16:20 am »
 :wave bye bye
Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2022, 07:20:09 am »
Ha ha. Have that ya c*nt

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2022, 07:24:53 am »
Assume he appeals it but doubt there’s time as there’s a weekend.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline gjr1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2022, 07:26:23 am »

That’s probably why they left it until 6:00pm Friday rather than earlier in the week
Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2022, 07:30:37 am »
Oh he'll definitely appeal but I'm not sure what it would be based on. He didn't meet the requirements for his visa and lied on his travel documents. However as proved before, being rich and famous often means laws don't always apply.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 07:32:42 am by Persephone »

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: January 14, 2022, 07:39:10 am »

He'll lodge an appeal first thing Monday morning with him probably scheduled to play PM. The judge will defer a decision until after the tournament which means he'll get to play and probably win.

Knowing the ScoMo and his team this was done late to make it look like they made the 'tough' call and it was the courts that allowed him to stay. Politics at its best with the election a few months away.

As things stand now, border security are compelled to find him wherever he is right now and put him into an immigration detention centre. He's also up for a 3 year ban.

If he was smart he'd go ASAP and make Australia look like the bastards. Stay, win the tournament and then lose the case would make him look selfish and probably mean the title would be taken off him as he wasn't legally qualified to be participant.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #190 on: January 14, 2022, 07:39:53 am »
Oh dear.

That’s a shame.

Cancelled.
Gutted for him and his supporters/protesters ;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #191 on: January 14, 2022, 07:48:31 am »
How can they do this to Djesus?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2022, 07:49:07 am »
Read the room Novak. You're just making a complete tit of yourself now
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2022, 07:51:54 am »
:D

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2022, 07:59:26 am »
He'll lodge an appeal first thing Monday morning with him probably scheduled to play PM. The judge will defer a decision until after the tournament which means he'll get to play and probably win.

Knowing the ScoMo and his team this was done late to make it look like they made the 'tough' call and it was the courts that allowed him to stay. Politics at its best with the election a few months away.

As things stand now, border security are compelled to find him wherever he is right now and put him into an immigration detention centre. He's also up for a 3 year ban.

If he was smart he'd go ASAP and make Australia look like the bastards. Stay, win the tournament and then lose the case would make him look selfish and probably mean the title would be taken off him as he wasn't legally qualified to be participant.

Not sure it will be deferred.

Guy needs to leave and just accept it now.

Offline Weescotty

• Main Stander
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2022, 08:02:48 am »
IF the local news channel (7) is correct, the ONLY grounds for appeal against the Minister would be that he had made a procedural error.
Very limited scope for an appeal.

Offline Perkinsonian

• Kopite
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2022, 08:04:20 am »
Is this decision to be made with immediate effect? What about expulsion and the 3-year entry ban?

Offline Weescotty

• Main Stander
« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2022, 08:12:31 am »
Is this decision to be made with immediate effect? What about expulsion and the 3-year entry ban?

Legally he can be put back in the immigration detention hotel immediately.
The 3 year ban can be waived at the discretion of the Minister.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 08:14:33 am by Weescotty »

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2022, 08:13:26 am »
IF the local news channel (7) is correct, the ONLY grounds for appeal against the Minister would be that he had made a procedural error.
Very limited scope for an appeal.

You assume that they have covered everything.

Any decent human would leave and apologise for his behaviour but clearly he won’t cause he believes he is entitled.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2022, 08:18:11 am »
The daft c*nt wasted time of so many people, just so they could tell him to fuck off in the end.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI