The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Jordon Ibe

<< < (2/26) > >>

groove:
Selling him has annoyed me quite a lot. I need to let it go before the season starts :D

gatcliffe:

--- Quote from: a fuckin idiot on July 23, 2016, 09:19:44 pm ---That buyback clause could end up being good value

--- End quote ---
How much is it do you know ?

RedEire:
Looking very lively against united so far, best I've seen him play in months! Hope it works out for him there!

Spanish Al:

--- Quote from: RedEire on August 14, 2016, 02:04:34 pm ---Looking very lively against united so far, best I've seen him play in months! Hope it works out for him there!

--- End quote ---

Really? Thought he was poor myself. Did his usual get the ball,square up to the defender,do a shoulder shimmy then run straight Into the defender a few times. He's at his best when he has space to operate and is playing at a high pace. Should get plenty of game time there and will improve with that.

I really rated the lad and I thought Klopp did too but I think it's telling he was sold as opposed to loaned.

mascherano20:

--- Quote from: Spanish Al on August 15, 2016, 05:10:46 am ---

Really? Thought he was poor myself. Did his usual get the ball,square up to the defender,do a shoulder shimmy then run straight Into the defender a few times. He's at his best when he has space to operate and is playing at a high pace. Should get plenty of game time there and will improve with that.

I really rated the lad and I thought Klopp did too but I think it's telling he was sold as opposed to loaned.

--- End quote ---

Ibe will inevitably show some great skill and score some crackers just by the way he plays-looked like he had a bit of a swagger first half which quickly disappeared once their opposition pushed him around the pitch.

Hope he does well, but think Klopp has got this spot on, 15m is a cracking price for a guy who wouldn't get close to our 11 or even 15 at the moment

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version