The Liverpool FC Forum > Fan Welfare & Campaigns

Is anyone really bothered who we sign?

(1/2) > >>

Liverbird 2010:
Im not, I dont give a fuck to be honest.

I just dont care, we signed the best striker in the world last season but Hicks took away his limelight and you have to ask yourself how that is possible?

That a bigmac, Ben and Gerry ice cream eating c*nt could take the limelight away from the best forward in the world.

Easy because he has the ignorance of Fergie and the attitude of Ronaldo.

Am I looking forward to next season?

No Im fuckin dreading it.

Didnt these pair of bastards take over so that we could compete?

Yes they did but we havent, Degen, Barry, Dossena in, Crouch, finnan, pennant,Crouch, Riise, Alonso out, just to pay for new additions where the fuck did david Moores find these pair of crooks in gods name. :no

jamesone23:
Erm, yeah.

xabi14:
Yes.

Strange thread. But i agree that when they took over i assumed the days of havin to sell to buy were gone. False promises and all that i suppose.

RedBo:

--- Quote from: Lyndsey_LFC on June  6, 2008, 12:42:45 am ---

Yes they did but we havent, Degen, Barry, Dossena in, Crouch, finnan, pennant,Crouch, Riise, Alonso out, just to pay for new additions where the fuck did david Moores find these pair of crooks in gods name. :no

--- End quote ---

If we sell Crouch twice do we get double the money..

Seriously I know what you mean my heart don't seem to be in it much anymore, with Jack and Vera at the helm the future looks depressing

fletcheri:
Sort your heads out, of course it matters.Fuck the owners they are not LFC we are,the players are and Rafa and his staff are.The boss knows what he is doing and we will improve next year and IMO we where not that far away this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version