The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

FAO: US Reds----tv info

<< < (3/1487) > >>

hazzalfc:
I think Setanta will show the 7:45am games, which for me is not so good as I don't have Direct TV and I think our first 3 games are all early kick off's.

El Campeador:
Bloody Setanta, the bane of my existence. Sick and tired of these halfwit clowns. I honestly thought FSC had it nailed down last season, and was looking for more FA Cup coverage and the like. 7.30am games in bed, a PPV fee every 4-5 weeks, and then free games at 12 and 3. Close to perfect.

Now it looks like it's back down to the pub to fork over $10 a game to some mafioso again because I can't get a dish. Regressing to 1999 again ffs. I think it's almost time for my annual hate mail to Shane O.

Bah.

dehawk666:

--- Quote from: El P 001 on July 11, 2006, 08:04:43 pm ---Would it be SSTV or not?

--- End quote ---

Naaa not FLF , i wasnt too pleased with the quality/choice of matches there.

www.tass.tv now actually

LFCDore:
Is any streaming website showing preseason Liverpool games?

4pool:

--- Quote from: hazzalfc on July 11, 2006, 08:11:52 pm ---I think Setanta will show the 7:45am games, which for me is not so good as I don't have Direct TV and I think our first 3 games are all early kick off's.

--- End quote ---

Thanx hazzalfc for the post further above.. :thumbup

And you're right our first league matches are 7:45 am eastern kickoff start times. Hope to god we can watch them live. Otherwise I just catch them on E-season ticket. But would rather watch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version