The Liverpool FC Forum > The Away Ground Guide

West Bromwich Albion

<< < (2/10) > >>

Hightown Phil:
Other side of the M5.

TheKid.:
Do they still segregate you on the way out?
Did last year, sent us off miles away in the opposite direction to where we were parked, and half the WBA fans had got off at about 4-0 anyway!!

GingerRed:

--- Quote from: TheKid. on April  2, 2006, 05:35:06 pm ---Do they still segregate you on the way out?
Did last year, sent us off miles away in the opposite direction to where we were parked, and half the WBA fans had got off at about 4-0 anyway!!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they shut the gates so you have to walk down a hill, though it is towards where the coaches park so that wasn't too bad

TheKid.:

--- Quote from: GingerRed on April  2, 2006, 06:12:13 pm ---Yeah, they shut the gates so you have to walk down a hill, though it is towards where the coaches park so that wasn't too bad

--- End quote ---

We were fucking miles away from the cars too, and being Boxing day it was fucking freezing (Tho me mate did fall over on the ice on that hill, which almost made it worthwhile!)

GlentoranMark:

--- Quote from: Jonathan Hall on April  2, 2006, 01:05:56 pm ---I would stongly advise TO go th The Vine, one of the best pubs for an away. Too small?

They have two small rooms at the front, with another behind, then a bigger back room, the the food hall part and then they have a tented yard out the back.

Plus the food is ace.

So don't go there, then it means more room for me...

--- End quote ---

The Vine was indeed a top job!

Kebabs were great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version