The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Phil Scraton - a truly remarkable and extraordinary Liverpudlian

<< < (30/36) > >>

Pistolero:

--- Quote from: John C on November 13, 2021, 11:46:33 am ---Following the Atsroworld tragedy Phil's knowledge, expertise and eloquence impresses US podcaster Trish Wood. She's blown away by his brilliance having never heard of him before.

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/phil-scraton-on-the-tragedy-of-astroworld/id1513237951?i=1000541288225

--- End quote ---

Superb that John...thanks for the link

Barrow Shaun:
Just watched that documentary again - the two hour one with the Warrington inquests. What a truly beautiful and wonderful human being, this man.

JohnnoWhite:

--- Quote from: Barrow Shaun on January  8, 2022, 11:27:41 pm ---Just watched that documentary again - the two hour one with the Warrington inquests. What a truly beautiful and wonderful human being, this man.

--- End quote ---

This is a magnificent final sentence!! I think it deserves to figure permanently in a re-titling of this thread. Phil is exactly as described - sure he's a Liverpudlian no argument but he deserves the salute of these globally wider words. I commend them to the mods for their views.

24/7:

--- Quote from: JohnnoWhite on February 10, 2022, 05:04:35 pm ---This is a magnificent final sentence!! I think it deserves to figure permanently in a re-titling of this thread. Phil is exactly as described - sure he's a Liverpudlian no argument but he deserves the salute of these globally wider words. I commend them to the mods for their views.

--- End quote ---
We've done something else to immortalise the wonderful human being that he is. To be revealed in due course.

JohnnoWhite:
Look forward to that very much sir!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version