Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6730006 times)

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #37080 on: March 14, 2017, 08:33:19 pm »
Whenever i need cheering up a bit..

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/86AdGQk7OF4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/86AdGQk7OF4</a>

;D
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #37081 on: March 14, 2017, 08:38:26 pm »
75m-85m are the numbers i'm reading for Lukaku.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37082 on: March 14, 2017, 08:39:23 pm »

Not in a years time it isn't  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Isaacsways

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37083 on: March 14, 2017, 08:39:52 pm »

Worth every penny... exactly the sort of goalscorer we need.. (not that i think we'll buy him)

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37084 on: March 14, 2017, 08:43:15 pm »
There's no way we'll sign him, can't see us spending that kind of money on one player!

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37085 on: March 14, 2017, 08:47:12 pm »
Worth every penny... exactly the sort of goalscorer we need.. (not that i think we'll buy him)

He's not at all.

Wouldn't suit the way Klopp wants his teams to play. Would do well somewhere else though.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #37086 on: March 14, 2017, 08:54:20 pm »
The Esk yesterday  ;D ;D

The Esk; What a fkin whopper!  :lmao

He must do more face rubs than a squad of Owls  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37087 on: March 14, 2017, 08:59:27 pm »
Bloody autotype-should have read "a cassette" 

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37088 on: March 14, 2017, 09:51:25 pm »
Joe Anderson really isn't fit to be mayor

It's really obvious he's emotionally invested in Everton and isn't able to decide what's best for the city. He's a worthless fat c*nt who already had the tax payers paying his legal fees in a time of harsh Tory cuts to Merseyside. Whether he's charging schools for using his name, or transforming the city into 1 giant student flat, he's a dick head. Can't wait until Steve Rotheram becomes his boss.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37089 on: March 14, 2017, 09:52:07 pm »
how long has Lukaku got left on his current contract?
Be a contract out on him soon.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #37090 on: March 14, 2017, 09:54:50 pm »
What happened to 99.999999999% chance lukaku was going to sign the deal last week? Did the naughty agent not tell the whole truth? Time he went to a big club anyway, I hear Southampton and stoke are in for him.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #37091 on: March 14, 2017, 09:58:34 pm »
I think Utd will go for him him even if they get Griezmann.
Did people really think that was ever happening?  :lmao

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #37092 on: March 14, 2017, 09:58:43 pm »
So Leicester City go further in their one Champions League appearance than Everton have.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37093 on: March 14, 2017, 10:17:27 pm »
Only player who's doing alright on the continent who I reckon they could get is modeste, and he's 28 and would likely be looking for one last payday.

Can see them announcing his sale on the same day they announce the return of ROOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNAAAAAYYYYYYY

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37094 on: March 14, 2017, 10:48:53 pm »
Signing without signing?

I read it's cos they wanted him to use a red bic, an cos he's such a blue lid he said, nar fuck that
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37095 on: March 14, 2017, 10:51:50 pm »
Moshiri says it's all under control and they're back to fisting themselves :lmao

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37096 on: March 14, 2017, 11:11:39 pm »
It would be like a Bitter paying to subscribe to the Esk's twitter feed to hear ramblings over who they are signing next - usual caveats apply of course.

That quote from a bitter shows their level of delusion too, they actually believe the shite they spout about locals following them rather than us when all the evidence is that a clear majority of the city follow liverpool, it is just that we also have support from elsewhere in addition to that.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37097 on: March 14, 2017, 11:18:44 pm »
So Leicester City go further in their one Champions League appearance than Everton have.

They did that by getting to the group stages didn't they?  ;D

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37098 on: March 14, 2017, 11:19:08 pm »
Joe Anderson really isn't fit to be mayor

It's really obvious he's emotionally invested in Everton and isn't able to decide what's best for the city. He's a worthless fat c*nt who already had the tax payers paying his legal fees in a time of harsh Tory cuts to Merseyside. Whether he's charging schools for using his name, or transforming the city into 1 giant student flat, he's a dick head. Can't wait until Steve Rotheram becomes his boss.

Not a fan, then?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #37099 on: March 14, 2017, 11:40:30 pm »

But he's not though is he.

He's not a worker, in fact he's pretty damn lazy, he's not a presser, his hold up play for any chance we may want to try hoofing up to him isn't great.

He's an excellent goal scorer that just wouldn't fit here, same as Benteke wouldn't fit here.

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37100 on: March 14, 2017, 11:44:20 pm »
I'm sure I read a week-or-so ago that he'd just signed a £110,000 p/w contract. Did I dream that?

This is exactly what I said to my brother earlier when I read about him rejecting this contract offer. Could have sworn he signed a deal last week the way some were going on (not on here).

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37101 on: March 15, 2017, 04:13:46 am »
Lukaku's stats for his age are pretty high level for a striker and are way better than anything Benteke has, plus with his age there is no reason to think he won't continue to improve.  Klopp would make it work with him and he'd score a ton of goals which is exactly what we need right now.  I doubt Everton would ever sell him to us but to say we shouldn't buy him if we could is laughable.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37102 on: March 15, 2017, 06:14:49 am »
I doubt Everton would ever sell him to us but to say we shouldn't buy him if we could is laughable.

It's not really. He's not going to press, harass and harry the opposition's back four. He's not a hard-working striker. Something Klopp sees as being most important in regards to how our forwards play the game in his sides. He'll score goals for fun somewhere else though.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37103 on: March 15, 2017, 07:33:18 am »
Why don't they simply offer him half a million a week? Problem solved. After all Moshi laughs at FFP.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37104 on: March 15, 2017, 07:35:27 am »
How long will it be til our heads start falling off?, I feel like I've been under threat from it since Mosh' la' started splashing the cash.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37105 on: March 15, 2017, 07:56:27 am »
Why don't they simply offer him half a million a week? Problem solved. After all Moshi laughs at FFP.

They can offer him half a billion a week, he'll still never see the champions league.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37106 on: March 15, 2017, 08:11:24 am »
They can offer him half a billion a week, he'll still never see the champions league.

Well, he might. If he stays in the city he could come and get tickets for the CL games at Anfield next season  (hopefully)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #37107 on: March 15, 2017, 08:59:34 am »
Prentice from the Red Echo on the radio, saying that although Champions League is beyond them this season, Europa League is "nailed on" so Lukaku should stay. Essentially "the project" should persuade Lukakau to give up his dream of moving to a bigger club.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37108 on: March 15, 2017, 10:34:13 am »
Peel reckon agreement close on dock stadium. My heads literally falling off!!!!!!!!
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #37109 on: March 15, 2017, 10:46:49 am »
There is no way he will be there next season whether he signs or not. If he signed, it would only be to bump up his wage until he moves in the summer which is why they wanted the release clause to be lower than the 90m cos they know no one is paying that for him.
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37110 on: March 15, 2017, 10:51:19 am »
Apparently Lukaku wants £60m release fee, they want £90m. £90m is laughable, nobody would ever pay that for him.

Lukaku is a great goalscorer, but some weeks he doesn't even look arsed. He just jogs around upfront moaning and you may as well be playing with 10
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37111 on: March 15, 2017, 11:06:22 am »
Apparently they're all fuming on Twitter and what not because they've only been allocated around 2,700 tickets for the derby.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37112 on: March 15, 2017, 11:18:10 am »

The main reason any of them want a new stadium, not for a chance at their team to improve, better facilities etc. Bizarre. I couldnt give a fuck what stadium anyone has really, infact I prefer all the older ones, give me Filbert Street or Highbury over the shit both of them have now anyday but really it's just a spot to stand in and support your team not admire the concrete or leg room. What are we meant to be bothered about exactly anyway? We play in one of the most iconic stadiums in world sporting history soooooo.....! The only concern of mine is they pay for it themselves, that fat c*nt Anderson needs close eyes on him.

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #37113 on: March 15, 2017, 11:27:51 am »
Apparently they're all fuming on Twitter and what not because they've only been allocated around 2,700 tickets for the derby.

Not far from 20 years without a win at Anfield for them :wave

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37114 on: March 15, 2017, 12:15:39 pm »
Thanks to Everton...LFC were started 125 years ago.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #37115 on: March 15, 2017, 12:25:42 pm »
Apparently Lukaku wants £60m release fee, they want £90m.
I doubt that's the real reason though. Truth is he's had a great season and has seen his name lit up in champions league lights. He'll be off.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #37116 on: March 15, 2017, 12:54:09 pm »
But doesn't he know Koemen's sitting on a hundred million war chest, biding his time?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37117 on: March 15, 2017, 01:03:56 pm »
Thanks to Everton...LFC were started 125 years ago.

Their greatest achievement!  ;D

Apparently Lukaku wants £60m release fee, they want £90m. £90m is laughable, nobody would ever pay that for him.

Nobody's paying £60m for him either.  Didn't they turn that down in the summer because they wanted something crazy like £75m?  They'll be lucky to get £45m for him this summer, and even if they price him out of a move he'll spend next season in a toxic environment where all the Bitters hate his guts and he'll be even less arsed to perform.  And then he might just try to buy himself out of his contract, just to be rid of them.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #37118 on: March 15, 2017, 01:06:04 pm »
I presume our heads are falling off because when they have a shiny new stadium all the players who might have joined us will opt for them instead in the same way that Espanyol are nicking all Barca's top targets?

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37119 on: March 15, 2017, 01:31:15 pm »
If you know your History:

July 20, 1871 - A new church in Everton

The people of Everton have a new place to worship as St Domingo Methodist Chapel opens its doors. Designed by Messrs. Hill and Swan and built at a cost of around £6,800, the church sits on the corner of St Domingo Vale and Breckfield Road North. As reported in the Liverpool Mercury: "The roof of the chapel is of a novel construction, formed of open laminated arched ribs, springing from stone corbels, and spanning the whole width of the chapel, thus obviating the objectionable necessity for piers and archers, yet producing an interior at once characteristic of a place of Christian worship and pleasing in its effect, and the acoustic properties will no doubt be exceedingly good."

October 18, 1879 - St Domingo FC's maiden outing

With the aim of encouraging sporting activity in the absence of cricket during the winter months, St Domingo form a football team. Their first game is played on this day in a corner of Stanley Park and ends in a 1-0 victory over Everton Church Club. In a 33-word report published the following Monday, the Liverpool Daily Courier describes the fixture as "closely-contested".

November, 1879 - A change of name

St Domingo's burgeoning reputation attracts a number of talented players to the club from outside the parish. In response to the changing make-up of the team, it is decided at a committee meeting held at the Queen's Head Hotel that a new name is needed. It is at this point that Everton Football Club comes into existence.

December 20, 1879 - Everton's first game

In their first run-out after the name change, Everton hammer local side St Peter's 6-0.

March 29, 1884 - On the move

Everton move away from Stanley Park and spend a season playing at Coney Green on Priory Road. They win their first ever trophy that year - clinching the Liverpool Cup with a 1-0 win over Earlestown on this date - but are soon on the lookout for a permanent home.

September 27, 1884 - Anfield becomes Everton's new home

Club president John Houlding agrees a deal for Everton to lease a patch of land opposite his house on Anfield Road, which is owned by Joseph Orrell. The Liverpool Courier reported: "Everton, the Liverpool cupholders, found themselves homeless at the commencement of the season, but were fortunate in securing temporary possession of a building site in Anfield Road, which is being enclosed at considerable cost. The ground is easy of access, being in close proximity to the Sandon, the headquarters of the club; and as it admirably suited to the pastimes, it will doubtless be the most popular of our local grounds during the winter months." Everton’s first game at their new home is a 5-0 win over Earlestown.

May 18, 1885 - John Houlding buys Anfield outright

When that land is eventually put up for sale by Orrell, Houlding purchases it outright at a cost of 5,228 pounds, 11 shillings and 11 pence. He announces the news at Everton’s annual general meeting on this day, as the Liverpool Mercury reported: “Mr. Houlding said he had purchased the ground now enclosed. He hoped full justice would be done by the public to the grand match to be played on Saturday between Everton and a picked team of the Liverpool clubs.”

October 29, 1891 - Discord begins

At meeting of Everton's members, Houlding is forced to defend himself against accusations of using the club to further his own interests, particularly in the case of his ownership of its headquarters at the Sandon Hotel. The Liverpool Daily Post wrote: "Mr. Houlding said he was very pleased with the reception he had met with. In 1885, before he purchased the football field the Sandon Hotel was doing quite as good business as now. He did not think anyone could accuse him of having made mutiny out of outdoor sports. Mr. Orrell had the lands left to him whereas he (Houlding) had to buy his position. The efforts of the members present had caused the club to reach the very highest position. The new members forget that the old ones had built up the club."

January 26, 1892 - The board splits

A dispute over the amount of rent Houlding is charging Everton causes of a seismic split within the club. Representatives meet in the president’s absence to discuss the possibility of moving away from Anfield to a patch of land that would later become Goodison Park. Houlding responds by registering a new business with Companies House called Everton Football Club and Athletic Ground Company Limited. A Field Sports report on the rift read: "Mr. Houlding will naturally retain possession of the stands and other erections at Anfield Road, and this will enormously increase the cost involved in putting the Goodison Road site in fit condition for football – a project which may possibly not be undertaken after all now that events have taken an extraordinary turn."

March 15, 1892

A turbulent meeting of Everton members ends in Houlding being removed from his position as president. Field Sports wrote: "The turn of the ways has at last commenced in the history of the Everton Football Club. Worse than all, the final split has been accompanied with such an amount of personal abuse and invective and totally unnecessary insult that all hope of conciliation must now be regarded as forever set at rest, and the only thing left for impartial men to do is to wish success to the two organisations which will now rise from the ashes of the famous Everton Football Club. Nearly four hundred members of the club assisted at the ceremony of expelling the President, Mr John Houlding, from his office." Houlding is left with a ground but no team to play in it so, together with close allies William E. Barclay and John McKenna, he decides to start a new team: Liverpool.