Author Topic: Sunderland  (Read 179105 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: Sunderland
« Reply #600 on: March 21, 2017, 06:28:35 pm »
Wasn't Kaboul's child ill, hence why he wanted to leave? As for Dilobodji, he has no excuse for paying Chelsea 2.5 times what they paid for him, despite having a poor season on loan with Werder Bremen

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #601 on: March 22, 2017, 05:54:29 am »
ahhhh i see

Sorry Paully. Fully understand now :)

Ha ha no bother mate!

This surely has to be the season for these to drop!

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #602 on: April 1, 2017, 07:24:04 pm »
Weeeeez keeeeey R theeeeze?

See you's later dickheads     :P

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #603 on: April 1, 2017, 07:32:52 pm »
They are just sitting by and letting one of the biggest cowards in English football relegate them, it's really, really strange. They must be completely broke.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #604 on: April 1, 2017, 08:28:02 pm »
They are just sitting by and letting one of the biggest cowards in English football relegate them, it's really, really strange. They must be completely broke.
And hopefully it goes from bad to worse with them ending up in Div 2 in a few years time.

For sure I'll miss the derbies, but I'll get over it   :)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #605 on: April 2, 2017, 10:57:13 am »
Absolutely fantastic that the unflushable turds of Villa and now Sunderland are going to be flushed in consecutive seasons, and the Villa turd won't be bobbing back up after being flushed and they'll both just be leaving a little shitstain on the Championship
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #606 on: April 2, 2017, 11:20:07 am »
And hopefully it goes from bad to worse with them ending up in Div 2 in a few years time.

For sure I'll miss the derbies, but I'll get over it   :)
The major reason Sunderland are getting relegated is because of Newcastle to be honest.

Those 4-6 pts in derbies practically kept them up every season last few years.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: April 2, 2017, 05:07:17 pm »
Don't worry mate, that trip to New York will pay dividends any game now!

Offline AaronSingh25

• Never Going to Grow Old. Dis-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: April 2, 2017, 05:10:26 pm »
Guttless by Moyes. He's still trying to play the same bloody tactic, and hoping to nick a few games by the odd goal.

And i tell you what Defoe can bang them in, but his overall play is very ill suited for a team fighting for it's life. He doesn't press, doesn't tackle, and can't hold up the ball.

I wonder why they didn't just throw the dice like they have done seasons gone by and make a change?

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #609 on: April 2, 2017, 05:13:53 pm »

;D

Guttless by Moyes. He's still trying to play the same bloody tactic, and hoping to nick a few games by the odd goal.

And i tell you what Defoe can bang them in, but his overall play is very ill suited for a team fighting for it's life. He doesn't press, doesn't tackle, and can't hold up the ball.

I wonder why they didn't just throw the dice like they have done seasons gone by and make a change?

Yeah I dont get it either, yeah they are fucking awful but make a change and hope for a miracle! Staggeringly they gave him a 4 year deal so I guess thats why.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #610 on: April 2, 2017, 05:15:01 pm »

Still yet to score a goal since that inspirational trip. Only scored in one of their last seven games. But it was worth it to go on a mid-season training session jolly while staff are made redundant.

taggeringly they gave him a 4 year deal so I guess thats why.

They gave him a four year deal because he has been Ellis Short's first-choice target for years. The problem is that of most reputation on buying cut-price players is from over a decade ago.
« Last Edit: April 2, 2017, 05:16:58 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: April 3, 2017, 09:09:24 am »
Oh Moysie.

Moyes apologises for threatening to slap female reporter

David Moyes has issued an apology after threatening to “slap” a female reporter for the BBC.

Vicki Sparks, of BBC Newcastle and Radio 5 Live, conducted an interview with Moyes after Sunderland’s 0-0 draw with Burnley on March 18.

The point was seen as detrimental to Sunderland’s survival hopes, with Saturday’s 1-0 defeat to Watford leaving them bottom, eight points from safety.

Ellis Short was in attendance at the Stadium of Light for the Burnley draw, and Sparks asked Moyes whether he felt his job was under more threat with the club chariman watching on.

Moyes answered the question in full as part of the BBC interview, but Sparks was still recording when a further exchange took place afterwards.

“It was getting a wee bit naughty at the end there so just watch yourself,” Moyes told Sparks, the interview having finished. “You still might get a slap even though you’re a woman. Careful the next time you come in.”

Sparks did not report Moyes for the comments, but it is believed that her employers were infuriated when they heard the recording.

A BBC spokesperson said: “Mr Moyes has apologised to our reporter and she has accepted his apology.”

http://www.football365.com/news/moyes-apologises-for-threatening-to-slap-female-reporter

I was starting to find him quite amusing, a lovable useless idiot leaving a path of desruction in his wake at whichever club he turns up at. This is pretty sinister though. Surprised more hasn't been made of it in the media, imagine if certain other managers came out with it.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: April 3, 2017, 09:34:39 am »
Says it all about him really.
bollocks

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #613 on: April 3, 2017, 10:04:55 am »
woah, there's no way he can be allowed to say that? WTF

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #614 on: April 3, 2017, 10:05:27 am »
Oh Moysie.

I was starting to find him quite amusing, a lovable useless idiot leaving a path of desruction in his wake at whichever club he turns up at. This is pretty sinister though. Surprised more hasn't been made of it in the media, imagine if certain other managers came out with it.

It's always been clear to me that the man is a nasty c*nt with an inferiority complex. Few stereotypes are more horribly repulsive. He's always trying so hard to keep a lid on it. But since he left the safest/least scrutinised job in the premier league for United, people are finally realising what a twat he is.

Ignoring the fact he is a shit manager who is doing a terrible job, I would want a manager of my football club sacked for that.

Fact he hasn't been yet is testament to the owner not giving a shit about the business or morals. He should be looking through the contract and seeing if he can sack the little c*nt with no pay off

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: April 3, 2017, 10:25:49 am »
He's a c*nt of a fella, I think he's probably done more damage to the derby atmosphere than anyone else in the last 10-15 years or so. Detest him, he's a cowardly shithouse.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #616 on: April 3, 2017, 10:28:08 am »
He's a c*nt of a fella, I think he's probably done more damage to the derby atmosphere than anyone else in the last 10-15 years or so. Detest him, he's a cowardly shithouse.

Dignity Dave?  Surely not!

Mad how his world has changed. This time four years ago he was about to be named manager of one if the biggest clubs in the world. Two sackings later he's about to be relegated to the Championship.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: April 3, 2017, 11:02:40 am »

Spot on.

Thinking about his whole people's club schtick and the way he played up on insecurities to wind up the blues - while making the derby atmosphere more toxic and divided than ever - along with his horrible lashing out when people don't lavish him with love/praise, he isn't so dissimilar from Trump

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #618 on: April 3, 2017, 11:07:02 am »
Feel a bit sorry for Moyes..just don't think he can cut it at the top level  ..Sunderland are going nowhere with him apart from down and will dispense with his services as soon as they do (if not sooner) so its a question of where he goes next....he'd found his ideal club with Everton...his workaday pragmatic style of football and dour underdog personality fitted them like a glove and if he'd have had any sense he should have stayed there.....as it is, the disastrous spell at Utd put him and his confidence back years...he should have disappeared for a while after that, let the wounds heal and re-emerged with a bit of dignity...but his stint in Spain compounded his woes. Needs to step back from the game for a bit imo......as for the 'news' story?...more fake-media bollocks, existing only to bait clicks and cause faux-outrage....file under Mike Parry's James Bond cack at the weekend
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #619 on: April 3, 2017, 11:17:10 am »
I have only seen the transcript, but I am struggling to understand how what he said could be acceptable on any level. That is absolutely baffling.

He has basically threatened to slap her there and then, and then warned her that he could in the future!

Oh dear.

How does he keep his job after this?

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: April 3, 2017, 11:17:16 am »
......as for the 'news' story?...more fake-media bollocks, existing only to bait clicks and cause faux-outrage....file under Mike Parry's James Bond cack at the weekend

Nah, it's really not. Weird thing for you to take issue with, especially when it's very evidently not fake, and is very clearly news. Doesn't exactly paint you in the best light.

If you equate it with Mike Parry's random presumably drunken blabberings about Bond then it suggests you don't think threatened violence against women is a negative

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #621 on: April 3, 2017, 11:20:27 am »
Nah, it's really not. Weird thing for you to take issue with, especially when it's very evidently not fake, and is very clearly news. Doesn't exactly paint you in the best light.

If you equate it with Mike Parry's random presumably drunken blabberings about Bond then it suggests you don't think threatened violence against women is a negative

Yep, hoping I've missed some joke or sarcasm in his post otherwise it's one of the weirder and more worrying ones I've read on here!

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #622 on: April 3, 2017, 11:20:49 am »
I'm waiting for the LMA to no doubt come to Moyes defence and say it was taken out of context and that it was meant as a joke, which is kind of ironic in itself as Moyes is one of the most humourless c*nts in Football

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #623 on: April 3, 2017, 11:27:18 am »

Oh dear.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #624 on: April 3, 2017, 11:27:19 am »
Feel a bit sorry for Moyes..just don't think he can cut it at the top level  ..Sunderland are going nowhere with him apart from down and will dispense with his services as soon as they do (if not sooner) so its a question of where he goes next....he'd found his ideal club with Everton...his workaday pragmatic style of football and dour underdog personality fitted them like a glove and if he'd have had any sense he should have stayed there.....as it is, the disastrous spell at Utd put him and his confidence back years...he should have disappeared for a while after that, let the wounds heal and re-emerged with a bit of dignity...but his stint in Spain compounded his woes. Needs to step back from the game for a bit imo......as for the 'news' story?...more fake-media bollocks, existing only to bait clicks and cause faux-outrage....file under Mike Parry's James Bond cack at the weekend

Aye, threatening to slap a woman clearly recorded on tape is fake media :lmao

Deary me, this lad.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #625 on: April 3, 2017, 11:28:35 am »

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #626 on: April 3, 2017, 11:35:09 am »
I bet he's gutted, he was hoping that by now he would've been sacked like Pardew/Allardyce/Bruce, given a massive payout and would be on the way to his next job. For some reason I've got an image of him sat in his boss's office in a years time, knocking over pencil holders and paperwork trying to get himself fired, before knocking over a picture of the guys kids, picking it back up and apologising for crossing a line, then walking out meekly.

Probably not an accurate image considering he sounds like a bit of a prick.

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: April 3, 2017, 12:05:38 pm »
Reckon he'll be gone by the end of the day, negative publicity around this is going to snowball over the next few hours. Sunderland will be left with no choice.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #628 on: April 3, 2017, 12:12:13 pm »
Reckon he'll be gone by the end of the day, negative publicity around this is going to snowball over the next few hours. Sunderland will be left with no choice.

He wishes.
Take a team down, then jump ship by threatening someone.
Still they've been bad for years and getting worse every year. They contributed nothing in all their years in the premier league. Good riddance.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #629 on: April 3, 2017, 12:17:49 pm »
Horrible bastard. Fuck his apology.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #630 on: April 3, 2017, 12:18:08 pm »
To be fair, I think being the chosen one affords you a higher status. So it should be the reporter apologising to him.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #631 on: April 3, 2017, 12:24:26 pm »
Disgusting and indefensible by Moyes. Should be sacked immediately the fucking scumbag
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: April 3, 2017, 12:26:09 pm »
Incredible isn't it? For years, us Liverpool fans have always seen him for the c*nt he is.

Looks like the 'banta squad' of Ferguson's desciples at the LMA (including the fucking useless chump Hodgson) are all starting to die out through a succession of their own fuckwittery and primal behaviour.

When that day comes, then good fucking riddance.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2017, 12:29:14 pm by mattD »

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #633 on: April 3, 2017, 12:28:37 pm »
That comment is fucked regardless of who it was to really, though I suppose the point would be he probably would never say it to a male reporter. I mean it seemed like it was a fairly innocuous question she asked. Who the fuck does he think he is?

Worst thing about footy is that it gives these weirdos like Moyes and Hodgson this bizarre ego.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: April 3, 2017, 12:35:31 pm »
 His mentor didn't even speak to the BBC, for the questionable agents sons situation.
Moysie comes across very gangster there, threats of violence, bullying, sexism. All the things football pretends to want to kick out.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #635 on: April 3, 2017, 12:43:36 pm »
Incredible isn't it? For years, us Liverpool fans have always seen him for the c*nt he is.

Looks like the 'banta squad' of Ferguson's desciples at the LMA (including the fucking useless chump Hodgson) are all starting to die out through a succession of their own fuckwittery and primal behaviour.

When that day comes, then good fucking riddance.

This all day.
Ive just ranted in the Everton thread about how bored I am of all this rancour and bitterness.
This twat has propagated a big chunk of it with his people's club nonsense and using Heysel as excuses for his own shit performances.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #636 on: April 3, 2017, 12:43:44 pm »
"If you look at my character and personality it can't be further from the truth."

:lmao What? It can't be true that you said it?? No one actually thinks you're going to slap anyone Davey. Making that sort of threat without any possibility of it actually happening is much more befitting of a meff like you.

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #637 on: April 3, 2017, 12:52:27 pm »
The only reasons I can think of that Sunderland haven't sacked him already are that they couldn't afford to pay him off (they have a great excuse not to have to now) and that Fat Sam isn't currently available as the default choice of replacement.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #638 on: April 3, 2017, 01:04:10 pm »
What makes you say it's fake though? The BBC say they've received an apology and if that was "fake" then surely Sunderland and Moyes would have refuted that but they haven't?

I'm assuming your post wasn't meant to be sarcastic.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2017, 01:06:05 pm by Garrus »

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #639 on: April 3, 2017, 01:09:48 pm »
What makes you say it's fake though? The BBC say they've received an apology and if that was "fake" then surely Sunderland and Moyes would have refuted that but they haven't?

I'm assuming your post wasn't meant to be sarcastic.
I think he means fake outrage.

I don't think a normal person jokes about slapping someone 'even though they're a woman' just because they've asked an awkward question though. Beyond inappropriate, and quite revealing to me.