The Liverpool FC Forum > News and Current Affairs

Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread

(1/14320) > >>

kavah:
Where is Corkboy when you need him? The first debate is tomorrow - all eyes on The Donald. I like this from the comments section:

...apologies to Harpo Marx, one way to keep the debate from becoming unwieldy would be to frame each question as a yes-or-no and equip each candidate with a squeeze horn. You know, one honk for yes and two for no.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/06/us/fox-news-moderators-look-for-ways-to-keep-10-candidates-on-their-toes.html?ref=politics

Who Is Running for President?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/2016-presidential-candidates.html

Istanbul, 2005:
The only ones saying something intelligent about the future of the world is Bernie Sanders from the democrats and Rand Paul for the republicans. The rest are kind of status quo, horrible for that country and the world if there is a new Clinton/Bush dynasty.

Will be funny to hear Trump, he acctually speak some sense at times, then he says stuff that makes no sense whatsoever, he will try to bring back that old Reagen patriotism, and some of the americans are very weak for that.

jambutty:
Donald Trump: The greatest bullshit artist America has to offer.

Lone Star Red:
I'm intrigued by John Kasich.

Lone Star Red:

--- Quote from: Rhi on August  6, 2015, 04:51:29 pm ---I think that's harsh on Clinton. She is speaking intelligently about the future of the world too. You might not like her, or agree with her, or think it's ethical to have another of the ruling families in power again, but you cannot accuse her of being bat-shit crazy like Trump.

Also she gets bonus points for those convos where her/her team are slagging off Cameron and Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson ;D.

Trump is terrifying. He should be terrifying for Republicans, for Americans and for the rest of the fucking world. But I dearly hope he brings Palin on board like he suggested he wanted to. You pay good money for that sort of entertainment.

I'd echo that.

--- End quote ---

I'm not terrified of Trump, simply because I think he's going to collapse in on himself like a dying star. If he's still seriously in the running 6 months from now, then it's time to get scared.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version