Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 304966 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: IPTV
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2017, 08:58:39 am »
watched the end of the united game, the liverpool match and the f1 race with absolutely no issue what so ever (apart from Liverpool being shite)
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2017, 09:54:31 pm »
any of you use mega??

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2017, 07:25:36 pm »
Looks like SM is undergoing some difficulties, bitcoin only, price hike etc. So what the best alternative? Had a read thru the posts in here, f###less sounds good. Needs to be a service my untech minded Father in law can use! Anyone point me to a website address/sign up page.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 5, 2017, 10:05:13 pm by Redmaj »
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Online lucas65

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2017, 11:35:56 pm »
Looks like SM is undergoing some difficulties, bitcoin only, price hike etc. So what the best alternative? Had a read thru the posts in here, Flawless sounds good. Needs to be a service my untech minded Father in law can use! Anyone point me to a website address/sign up page.

Thanks
And that doesn't use Bitcoin.

Offline TravellingRed

• Main Stander
  • We're half awake in a fake empire
« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2017, 09:06:29 am »
I was with SM for a year but shifted over to Flawl**s around a month ago when I knew it wasn't going to get any better. Just renewed with them again as to be honest its been spot on! No issues with 3pm games, fantastic FB support group and some excellent streams. Added bonus of catch up TV and VOD as well.  Obviously you do get the odd hiccup now and again but its been great for me so far and I only have a 1st gen firestick.

Search for them on FB... I started with a trial 48 hours for £2 to test it out and have never looked back

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2017, 09:58:06 am »
Had a look on Facebook, which one are they exactly, iptv f**** or fl******s hosting or???

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 5, 2017, 10:05:43 pm by Redmaj »
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline TravellingRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2017, 10:01:07 am »
Had a look on Facebook, which one are they exactly, iptv flawless or flawless hosting or???

Thanks

They are Flawl**s Hosting Solutions on FB...

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2017, 10:16:03 am »
Does flaw**** work on ios? How about PS4 browser?

Offline TravellingRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2017, 10:41:34 am »
Does flaw**** work on ios? How about PS4 browser?

They have a range of walk through guides on how to install on IOS, Kodi, Android etc.. :thumbup

Online bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2017, 06:04:20 pm »
Are the 3pm kickoffs on flawless?

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2017, 06:36:47 pm »

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2017, 08:24:25 pm »
Thanks. That Flaw**ss is great. UNreal support. Nothing was playing, raised a support ticket, sorted in minutes!!!

Reccommended

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2017, 09:29:21 pm »
what's the pricing structure on Flawl**s?
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2017, 09:32:31 pm »
what's the pricing structure on Flawl**s?
https://flawless-hosting.co.uk/cart.php?gid=1

If you click order now it will show 3, 6, 12 month prices
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:35:38 pm by MBL? »

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2017, 10:17:28 pm »
cheers :thumbup
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2017, 08:50:30 pm »
The folks that I get my iptv off have a promo on,£22 for 6 months and £35 for the year (uk/us sport & live tv and they have the US sports packages).Extra connections used to be £5 each but I'm not sure if the price is still the same for them.

I wouldn't say that it is faultless but the only time I have had to use the free streams since I got it was last weekend when they lost 2 servers one after the other,since then it has been spot on again.If there is ever a problem they are always monitoring their facebook page and fix it straight away.

They have a kodi add-on,perfect player option,their own app & you can stick it on your mag boxes (not sure of the steps.If any of you are interested PM me and I will give you the facebook page,you would need to request to join.

Oh and you can pay with paypal.
Hi mate can you PM me with which you are using? Thanks

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2017, 09:27:12 pm »
Hi mate can you PM me with which you are using? Thanks

Been gash for 2 Saturdays in a row now mate haha (3 if I include needing to use a vpn for United game),been fine today and sound for the Boxing but they keep getting hammered on a Saturday.Lots of claims that they've got it sorted but I wouldn't sign up myself atm.

Giving out lots of excuses (latest blaming somebody re-streaming on twatter & claiming that it has cost him £10,000 in lost servers) and tbf they do get it sorted pretty quickly,they now have two kodi add-ons and addresses for the mags,perfect player & stb,who knows if that will sort it or not though.

Will still PM you the details and vouch for you on the facebook group if you want.If I were you I would be looking at the SE hosting one,the one that I use is ***osting so I expect that they are pretty similar.I will update if they get back to normal.

Maybe my original post jinxed them.
« Last Edit: November 5, 2017, 01:50:42 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2017, 09:45:14 pm »
So just how many of us are using Flawless then?  ;)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2017, 09:48:40 pm »

I am tempted by them or Vader as I really need a back up ,never have trouble finding hd quality free streams but I am lazy.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2017, 08:44:34 am »
I'm using Fl**less at the moment.  So far running pretty well.    I tend to watch matches on either USA or Canadian channels as I find them much better (and Neville free  ;) ).  I used to do that on SM as well.  I watch on a wired Fire TV, using Perfect Player.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2017, 08:45:38 am »
Got IPTV set up on my new LG using the Smart IPTV app for the tv, I have the M3U entered and all is working fine, but the EPG doesn't have a search. It has Groups loaded for a lot of shows, but not everything I watch, for example there is no Greys Anatomy (ok by me but the missus watches that. On my other tv I am using a Zgemma box which previously had a cardshare on it, but had an IPTV built in as a bonus - this still works great and has a search for any programme ever shown, with Kodi-like links.

Question is, does anyone more technically minded than me have a clue if I can explore the Zgemma to copy the M3U off it to move into the Smart IPTV app?
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2017, 09:51:32 am »

sssshhhhh.....

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2017, 10:21:50 am »
I tend to watch matches on either USA or Canadian channels as I find them much better (and Neville free  ;) ). 
Ditto

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: October 30, 2017, 10:34:03 am »
I am tempted by them or Vader as I really need a back up ,never have trouble finding hd quality free streams but I am lazy.
The match centre on Vader is pretty handy. Categorised by sport or you can view all.

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: October 30, 2017, 12:33:48 pm »
Fl**le** is good but its a shame it doesnt have Footy which wasnt aired on sly/BT in the VOD section.
« Last Edit: November 2, 2017, 05:44:05 pm by owens_2k »

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2017, 06:54:15 am »
I wish I'd gone on to th8s years ago rather than messing around with other free services. I paid 120 euros for the year for the platinum service and so far I can't fault it. Every channel under the sun but most importantly the live epl channels and a fantastic user interface. Brilliant and with no VPN
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: October 31, 2017, 02:44:07 pm »
To be honest I wouldn't trust paying for a whole year in one go as with IPTV anything could happen.

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #187 on: November 1, 2017, 04:36:07 pm »
I would normally tread with caution but in this instance it's through a friend of a chap that works for the IPTV company I'm subscribed too, he's had it for a couple of years with no big issues mate.
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #188 on: November 1, 2017, 04:51:45 pm »
I would normally tread with caution but in this instance it's through a friend of a chap that works for the IPTV company I'm subscribed too, he's had it for a couple of years with no big issues mate.

is that F***l**s mate or another provider?...

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: November 1, 2017, 08:39:04 pm »
Is F***l**s working for anyone?

EDIT Was my avast anti-virus blocking the website
« Last Edit: November 2, 2017, 08:09:07 am by leftfooter »
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: November 1, 2017, 09:53:40 pm »
Why can't  yous just type flawless

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: November 2, 2017, 07:59:02 am »
Why can't  yous just type f*****s

The more its typed, the more its picked up in search engines. This was an issue whereby when people searched for other providers, RAWK was appearing near the top. It doesn't give a very good impression of this forum for starters with us talking about illegal activities.

Also the more its discussed, the more it will get clamped down on. In the same way all the other services were. To prolong this, the less people talk about it the better it will be for everybody. Unfortunately people don't know how to keep stum about a good thing. Thus they wont last much longer in my opinion.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: November 2, 2017, 08:55:53 am »
The more its typed, the more its picked up in search engines. This was an issue whereby when people searched for other providers, RAWK was appearing near the top. It doesn't give a very good impression of this forum for starters with us talking about illegal activities.

Also the more its discussed, the more it will get clamped down on. In the same way all the other services were. To prolong this, the less people talk about it the better it will be for everybody. Unfortunately people don't know how to keep stum about a good thing. Thus they wont last much longer in my opinion.
fair enough, i didnt know

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: November 2, 2017, 10:31:09 am »
Anyone use On-Tapp?

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: November 2, 2017, 10:44:12 am »

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: November 2, 2017, 11:47:19 am »

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: November 2, 2017, 12:53:06 pm »
Is it worth it?
Think I pay £7 a quarter which I don't even notice, Can use it on up to 6 devices I think it is. Easy to intergrate supported add ons or you can add links individually. Personally I think it's worth it yes.

Offline Fighting Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I wouldn't ride her into battle !!!
« Reply #197 on: November 3, 2017, 09:33:13 am »
I know I have mentioned it before but as an alternative to Flawl**s check out TV4less on FB.

Been with them over a year now and its really good, excellent support group too, all 3pms, ppv events etc covered.

The lads are sound, 2 of them are massive Reds too, oh and they accept Paypal  :wave

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #198 on: November 4, 2017, 11:35:35 am »
Downloaded the Flawless addon for kodi and tried the 2 day £2 test really like it will go monthly after the test finishes.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #199 on: November 4, 2017, 02:35:22 pm »
Downloaded the Flawless addon for kodi and tried the 2 day £2 test really like it will go monthly after the test finishes.
Hmm. Very tempted by this.