Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 304981 times)

Offline Vladi Legend

• Legacy Fan
Re: IPTV
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2017, 01:42:22 am »
Here's a decent forum for Euro sat providers. Many give upto 3 day test lines. Some of them also offer IPTV so you could stick both on your box.

Just noticed that Movistar Futbul Espana on 19.2 east have all four games live this Sunday. Which is pretty typical for them. Whereas only two are being shown in the UK.

They also give an option to turn the commentary off and just listen to the crowd noise instead. Which is pretty cool! :)

http://www.cs-vipshare.com/forumdisplay.php?91-Premium-Verified-CCcam-Servers
Ya we have been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe if we score then it will be different and we scored and it was different.  - Rafael Benitez Ataturk Stadium Istanbul 26 May 2005

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2017, 07:24:50 pm »
Thanks mate, defo going down that road.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2017, 11:37:18 am »
thought this thread would be a bit busier

im in the middle of a one month sub

few teething problems

strangely have way better connectivity on some hd channels than sd

yesterday i watched the GAA, the f1 and the end of the united game without a hitch

all in hd

server was down midweek though but at least the guy i got the sub off did his best to sort out.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2017, 11:54:10 am »
thought this thread would be a bit busier

im in the middle of a one month sub

few teething problems

strangely have way better connectivity on some hd channels than sd

yesterday i watched the GAA, the f1 and the end of the united game without a hitch

all in hd

server was down midweek though but at least the guy i got the sub off did his best to sort out.
SatsNI by any chance?
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2017, 03:02:51 pm »

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2017, 11:52:37 am »
Apple TV 4 was included.
Any other ways I can use it? Like getting channels from some other iptv provider (official or not)?

Any help with this? Can I for example get Sportsmania or some such on my Apple TV box? Or Kodi? Something else?

Looks like the guy I share a legal sports streaming service with is cancelling all his tv subs for something called IUDTV (what's that?)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 12:21:15 pm by Groundskeeper Willie »
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2017, 01:47:07 pm »
Took up a subscription to Canal Digital where an Apple TV 4 was included. So I am locked in for 24 months.

It's excellent. Any other ways I can use it? Like getting channels from some other iptv provider (official or not)?

Yeah you can. I've had a Flawless IPTV package previously which contained a full satellite TV package in HD as well as all of the UK 3pm kick offs. Flawless own guide recommends the free GSE Smart IPTV app for Apple TV, but I much preferred MrMC which is a watered down version of Kodi. It's an expensive App - think it's around £5 / £6 but it works really well.

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2017, 04:51:43 pm »
And that's on app store? How do I go about adding add one? I don't have a Mac.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2017, 05:22:51 pm »
Yeah the Apps are on the App Store on the Apple TV.

I’m not sure about other IPTV providers but with Flawless once you subscribe they give you a URL which you then put into the IPTV app settings and away you go.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2017, 10:11:31 pm »
Cheers. Flawless it is.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2017, 10:15:45 pm »
Any of you see any sd servers??

Offline Liveforthereds67

• Kopite
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2017, 12:59:45 pm »
What do people think of Flawless ?
YNWA
Twitter @asp67
XBMC TV http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2017, 02:01:29 pm »
What do people think of Flawless ?

As the name suggests. Been with them for 15 months. Horrible patch at end of last season, only to come back fighting. I'd say the biggest and best in the business right now.

I do think a lot depends on equipment you use, your knowledge of computers, your broadband speed etc.

The issue for most is they want plug and play and when it doesn't work they blame there service. It's all pretty boring and most of the complaints are unfounded or out of there control.

So I would say, if you know what your doing, you have a decent set up, jump on board. If your a novice, like to moan, have got an Internet through sky and get 1mbps, then don't bother. Honestly Iptv costs roughly £2 a week, I'd love to know what the serial moaners could spend that £2 a week on for as much as they get with someone like Flawless.

Jump in, take a short trial, see if it works for you. The admin are top notch I'd say.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2017, 10:53:13 am »
Yeah the Apps are on the App Store on the Apple TV.

I’m not sure about other IPTV providers but with Flawless once you subscribe they give you a URL which you then put into the IPTV app settings and away you go.
Does Flawless work with VLC player?

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2017, 02:57:14 pm »
Does Flawless work with VLC player?

Yes

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2017, 03:58:00 pm »
Yes
Cheers,so what is the connections like when the football is on,the last one I used was great all week long but as some as I wanted to watch a match it went offline.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2017, 07:38:48 pm »
Right I've got Flawless and at the moment I'm just streaming it via the computer,so far so good.

Anyone got an idiot guide for installing it on my Vu+Solo?

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2017, 08:09:47 pm »
Cheers,so what is the connections like when the football is on,the last one I used was great all week long but as some as I wanted to watch a match it went offline.

Honestly, it was awful in April/May - As I said earlier had it 18 months. They had issues with somebody Dos attacking the server, and they proved this as well on there facebook. Since then they've upgraded server, and shown something like 20'000+ people logged in fine.

Since then everyone was worried about needing a VPN - HAHA - Nope. Perfect.

I can tell you some people have had an issue with settings on there router (I can't remember exact details but something needs turning off - have a look on there facebook site for details) but once of, 99% of users no problems.

You may have issues sometimes with certain channels, these are usually reported and fixed within 10-15 minutes.

At peak times Sky Sports has been fine for me, as have BT but some of the American ones (Bein Sports) can be a little Iffy. I recommend if the match is on Sportsnet or TSN it may be using those - Sportsnet is fantastic I have to say.

As far as issues go, I use it on my phone and multi-room, with Xbox (using IPTV app) Zgemma (Which works the best as they have set it up - with an enigma script to look and feel like sky - pucka) and I use it on my phone and I Chromecast to it. I can't comment on other devices - as I haven't used a firestick but not heard of many problems. I've also used just using VLC.

To just watch on laptop for example with VLC - Sign in, download one of the documents in your profile - open with Notebook or similar, and copy and paste one of the links it gives you http://www.flawless.co.uk/whatever/bbc1 or whatever it is. Paste this in VLC by going to file, Open, Network stream, Paste. Click play. Hey presto of you go.

If you have HDMI out - just drag VLC over to your tv, and watch on your tele.

What i'd suggest is, join the facebook support group, have a read through all the help guides, chat to members and admin, be courteous, and you'll love it.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 08:16:26 pm by rich87 »

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2017, 08:14:09 pm »
Right I've got Flawless and at the moment I'm just streaming it via the computer,so far so good.

Anyone got an idiot guide for installing it on my Vu+Solo?

You want to use the enigma2 script, if you join the facebook group it talks you through.

Download this:
https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Zgemma%20%26%20Enigma2%20setup%20for%20Full%20Package%20install%20only.docx?token=AWx6lp4Mbz155liTb5Z5-uoZV6DNHlY0IASg85PhSIqSfmWqAhehIkFWG2xBoA-jusMI9oz1CCYR583VIjWGQmSzK1FokVIYAxMCsUy9NoU5mbuR141FJjDead_YC9D2d38JsvEJ280w9T-E0-0v8DBsRLF2jDFG5sFlriF2i7wGsjDxevmbXFxzFyZfTXrlkl9x9YrlXapGLo-d7knXgJbn

It has pretty pictures in to help.

IMPORTANT READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FIRST BEFORE RUNNING THE SCRIPT
THIS IS FOR INSTALLS OF THE FULL PACKAGE INSTALLS ONLY

THIS SCRIPT IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HIDE OR DELETE BOUQUETS, AS THAT IS LIKELY TO MESS YOUR BOUQUETS UP AND WILL MORE THAN LIKELY REQUIRE A REFLASH.

The following will set up Flawless on most Enigma2 devices including the Zgemma i55, that already have an existing image. Openatv is the recommended image but will work on most other images i.e Vix, Ipab whooshbuild etc. The Star 2s is not supported as they do not work well enough with IPTV, and I advise against installing the script on one. Also the Amiko devices are too problematic to recommend or support.

If using a Bouquet maker on the box, Autobouquets 28.2 is not supported and AutoBouquetsMaker is recommend instead.

It is recommended that have a USB or Hard drive connected to the box for EPG storage.

Putty can be downloaded at http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

If using a Mac there are instructions at the end of the document for an alternative to Putty

First open Putty, and in the HostName (or IP address) box enter the enigma2 boxes IP address, and then click the Telnet radio button and click open

And then log in using the word, root

http://flawless-iptv.xyz/generator/

Enter your Flawless username in the “Your username” box and your Flawless password in the “Your password” box and click the “Full Pack” button and click the “Generate” button.

Now click on the “copy script” button and paste the script into putty, as per the example below.

This will then start the install (if it does not start automatically hit enter), once the install finishes it will then restart the box automatically.

You will now have the original Main IPTV bouquet which has all the Flawless channels without any EPG. Then there are 12 Movie bouquets in categories, 1 PPV & Sport bouquet, 1 24/7 bouquet, 1 Stand Up Comedy bouquet and 11 TV Series box sets bouquet's which also have no EPG,

There are also 20 custom TV channel bouquets that all have EPG as in the screenshots below.

The EPG scan will have started in the background on install and will be populating on its own.

All that you need to do now is Restart Gui daily by going to Menu – Standby/Restart – Restart Gui and that
will update the files for you.

Problem Solver

1: Problem:

There is a version of Putty for Mac but is not very good.

Solution:

Open Applications ->Utilities ->
Type the following command telnet 192.168.X.X (change the IP address to the one for the Zgemma/Enigma2 boxes)
Enter the username root (and password if you have set one) and press enter
Then follow the instructions above.

2: Problem:

Install stops saying Downloading IPTV Bouquet

Solution:

Please check the script has been pasted exactly as it was created by the generator as either the Flawless server is refusing connection due to wrong username or password or both. Check
that the username and password are correct and your Flawless subscription is still live.

Or you are being blocked from connecting to the Flawless server, please check that your ISP’s internet blockers are off and that the router is allowing IPV4 connections if your ISP provider has changed their router settings. Please click the link below for the document on how to turn off Internet blockers from the main ISP’s.

http://clearlabel.xyz/InternetBlockers.pdf
3: Problem

After a few days, the EPG stops updating and starts disappearing

Solution

The box needs restarting daily to keep all things updated including EPG. Either go to Menu – Standby/Restart – Restart Gui daily

or set up a Power timer to do it automatically go to Menu—Timers – PowerTimers press the green Add button and then change Timer type to reboot system and then when you want it to reboot at.

4: Problem:

You Restart the box and some or all the bouquets are listed as N/a

Solution:

This happens when the box hasn’t had a proper internet connection for whatever reason as the pre-start stage of start-up of the box itself. Check Internet and restart gui.

The box needs restarting daily to keep all things updated including EPG. Either go to Menu – Standby/Restart – Restart Gui daily

or set up a Power timer to do it automatically go to Menu—Timers – PowerTimers press the green Add button and then change Timer type to reboot system and then when you want it to reboot at.

5: Problem:

If using IPAB and the Flawless Bouquets vanish.

Solution:

IPAB has its own customised version of a well-known bouquet maker and have stripped out some options. Go to Menu -- Setup -- Service searching -- Advanced bouquet management -- Sly bouquets -- Then the boxes need to be ticked for the Flawless bouquets
Then you need to populate the database

6: Problem:

If using AutoBouquetsMaker and the Flawless Bouquets vanish.

Solution:

Whilst watching a channel press the down button on the remote, the one below the OK button
Then press the blue favourites button
Highlight a bouquet then press menu
Is the option “Restore deleted user bouquets” available?
Click on the Restore deleted user bouquets, this will restore the bouquets in a totally different order than originally where to resolve that follow the instructions below.

Whilst watching a channel press the down button on the remote, the one below the OK button.
then press the blue favourites button
highlight the bouquet that you want to move first, then press menu
enable move mode and then you can move the bouquets to where u want.
once you have them all in the order you want do the same process again and disable move mode.

Then go to Menu – Setup – Service Searching – AutoBouquetsMaker – Configure – Change Keep all non-ABM bouquets to yes.
Links to the main Image providers

OpenAtv Image downloads via  https://www.opena.tv/downloads/1-openatv-5-3-images/

Whoosbuild image downloads via http://www.techkings.org/resources/

IPAB image downloads via http://ipab.tv/

OpenVix image downloads via http://www.openvix.co.uk/

How to remove the script

Connect as per the instructions above to the box, and once logged in as root copy and paste the script below.

wget -O script.sh1 http://clearlabel.xyz/DeleteScript.txt && chmod +x script.sh1 && ./script.sh1

and then press enter, it will then uninstall and reboot

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2017, 08:18:06 pm »
Honestly, it was awful in April/May - As I said earlier had it 18 months. They had issues with somebody Dos attacking the server, and they proved this as well on there facebook.

Since then everyone was worried about needing a VPN - HAHA - Nope. Perfect.

I can tell you some people have had an issue with settings on there router (I can't remember exact details but something needs turning off - have a look on there facebook site for details) but once of, 99% of users no problems.

You may have issues sometimes with certain channels, these are usually reported and fixed within 10-15 minutes.

At peak times Sky Sports has been fine for me, as have BT but some of the American ones (Bein Sports) can be a little Iffy. I recommend if the match is on Sportsnet or TSN it may be using those - Sportsnet is fantastic I have to say.

The problems I had before was with a different provider than Flawless.

As far as issues go, I use it on my phone and multi-room, with Xbox (using IPTV app) Zgemma (Which works the best as they have set it up - with an enigma script to look and feel like sky - pucka) and I use it on my phone and I Chromecast to it. I can't comment on other devices - as I haven't used a firestick but not heard of many problems. I've also used just using VLC.

To just watch on laptop for example with VLC - Sign in, download one of the documents in your profile - open with Notebook or similar, and copy and paste one of the links it gives you http://www.flawless.co.uk/whatever/bbc1 or whatever it is. Paste this in VLC by going to file, Open, Network stream, Paste. Click play. Hey presto of you go.

If you have HDMI out - just drag VLC over to your tv, and watch on your tele.

What i'd suggest is, join the facebook support group, have a read through all the help guides, chat to members and admin, be courteous, and you'll love it.
Thanks for all that,I'm watching the Celtic game now via PotPlayer (better than VLC) so far without any problems. I normally do as you say and watch it on the TV via HDMI but I have a Vu+Solo upstairs in my "manroom" so thought I'd try and set that up so I can then watch it via that and have the laptop free to use.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2017, 08:30:14 pm »
Thanks for all that,I'm watching the Celtic game now via PotPlayer (better than VLC) so far without any problems. I normally do as you say and watch it on the TV via HDMI but I have a Vu+Solo upstairs in my "manroom" so thought I'd try and set that up so I can then watch it via that and have the laptop free to use.

Use the guide above (Click the link to download word document) it literally downloads a script for you. You install a program called Putty, login to your box (need box IP address) access the box, run the script, and it installs it all for you.

It will automatically update EPG for you, and if you use whooshbuild or something similar with sly skins you will get something that looks like:

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2017, 08:32:22 pm »
Beware with Flawless - you don't get multiroom by default, and you can't record one channel, and access another - it will only allow one connection at a time.

To get more connections, you do need to pay extra for multiroom, but honestly - its there bandwidth, I can hardly blame them.

All in all, good luck and enjoy the service.  :)

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2017, 09:49:07 pm »
Use the guide above (Click the link to download word document) it literally downloads a script for you. You install a program called Putty, login to your box (need box IP address) access the box, run the script, and it installs it all for you.

It will automatically update EPG for you, and if you use whooshbuild or something similar with sly skins you will get something that looks like:

Cheers I didn't see that post as I wrote mine before refreshing as I was watching Anderlecht getting beat. ;)

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2017, 10:01:01 pm »
Beware with Flawless - you don't get multiroom by default, and you can't record one channel, and access another - it will only allow one connection at a time.

Don't need multiroom but do need to use it on two different computers but not at the same time

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: October 1, 2017, 10:44:14 pm »
Tried 5 times to install Flawless on my Vu+Solo but failed every time.

Not a big problem as via MyIPTV Player its been excellent and only cut out or buffered on a few occasions,wanted it via the Vu+Solo so I still had the laptop for other things but perhaps that might have used too much

bandwidth anyway...

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #145 on: October 1, 2017, 11:02:28 pm »
Think there's a new script

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: October 2, 2017, 08:07:30 am »
Think there's a new script

Yeah there is. Installed last night, flawlessly.  ;)

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: October 2, 2017, 08:08:12 am »
Tried 5 times to install Flawless on my Vu+Solo but failed every time.

Not a big problem as via MyIPTV Player its been excellent and only cut out or buffered on a few occasions,wanted it via the Vu+Solo so I still had the laptop for other things but perhaps that might have used too much

bandwidth anyway...

Just ensure all your other software is up to date. Do you use Openatv?

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: October 2, 2017, 08:46:27 am »
here goes nothing

supplier as i said is doing 10 a month, 25 for 3 months or 50 for the year (they do 40 for 6 months but no point in that one)

my month one is up so everything gone, if i do the three month one it will be up on new years day, theyll be closed for xmas and ill be up to my eyes with a newborn at home. so ive plumped for a year

my bt sport is a bit hit and miss i think. but i have another way of getting it through my phone. sky sports seems to work ok. i watched the whole f1 race on it in hd yesterday and there wasnt a problem

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: October 2, 2017, 09:34:59 am »
Just ensure all your other software is up to date. Do you use Openatv?
No idea what Openatv is to be truthful.  Oh yea and I did use the new script.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: October 2, 2017, 02:52:22 pm »
No idea what Openatv is to be truthful.  Oh yea and I did use the new script.

Software for your box. You need to update your software first before trying to flash over flawless. If you're struggling you could just download the m3u link flawless gives you and install that to your box.

You won't get an epg or anything but could watch from it.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: October 2, 2017, 03:43:45 pm »
Software for your box. You need to update your software first before trying to flash over flawless.

Don't really want to do that as then I'd have to reconfigure all my Sat TV settings for my card sharing. ;)

If you're struggling you could just download the m3u link flawless gives you and install that to your box.

You won't get an epg or anything but could watch from it.
How do you do that is it the same way but use that instead of the script from the generator?

Just installed it via my smart TV downstairs and quite impressed!

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #152 on: October 2, 2017, 07:06:56 pm »
I think getting away from Flawless and SM and going to a 'private' provider is the way forward.

These providers will get greedy too and it will eventually go to shit but just move on to the next one then. No point trying to deal with VPNs and payment system cock ups the whole time.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: October 3, 2017, 04:46:35 pm »
Installed Openatv 6 today without a problem.Trying to edit my Ccam file to get my card sharing back running.

Under Blackhole I just typed the ip address in "run" and it came up, won't seem to work under Openatv so does anyone know how I can get into the files on the box?

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2017, 07:54:16 am »
I gave up on Openatv and installed Openvix instead got everything up and running in a very short time.

I've been using Flawless for a couple of weeks now and I'm very impressed to be honest.The help the guys give if you have problems is top notch and I've only had slight buffering for 20 secs during one game.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2017, 08:41:52 am »
few channels are a bit off

sky sports news. sky sports main event and BT

i have a back up for BT

i might change my broadband and maybe that could help.

watched the Liverpool united game in FHD. absolutely no problems whatsoever with the game. have paid 50 for the year.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2017, 09:00:58 am »
I think getting away from Flawless and SM and going to a 'private' provider is the way forward.

These providers will get greedy too and it will eventually go to shit but just move on to the next one then. No point trying to deal with VPNs and payment system cock ups the whole time.
PA Hosting is pretty good, deal at the moment £40 for the year. Not as many channels as SM but the main PL ones are all there
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Fighting Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I wouldn't ride her into battle !!!
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2017, 07:27:11 am »
Been using 'TV4less' on FB now for about a year, have to say I cannot complain, annual subs only €110, 6 month options €60 depending on device.

You can get subs for Mag, Roku, Zgemma (XtreamTV script), Apple, Phones, laptop, Android device, Smart tv etc.

They supply genuine Mag 254, Roku boxes/Sticks all preconfigured too which helps :) Not a huge VOD content on Mag (approx. 1000 movies) but doesn't bother me as the live streams are perfect, all sports channels in HD including 3pm kick offs and PPV events.

I have a second sub on my PS4 from them using PLEX, all the same live channels but the VOD content is HUGE compared to Mag etc....but the Mag for live TV wins every time.

As mentioned above somewhere, they are a smaller private operation, limited FB advertising, all very discreet, they have 2k users at present and an excellent support service through a private FB group, any channel issues are resolved as a matter of urgency too when reported.

Oh and the main man is a massive Red too which helps lol, they offer free 24hr trials too if anyone wanted a look, you wont go wrong for the price.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #158 on: October 20, 2017, 12:27:42 am »
The folks that I get my iptv off have a promo on,£22 for 6 months and £35 for the year (uk/us sport & live tv and they have the US sports packages).Extra connections used to be £5 each but I'm not sure if the price is still the same for them.

I wouldn't say that it is faultless but the only time I have had to use the free streams since I got it was last weekend when they lost 2 servers one after the other,since then it has been spot on again.If there is ever a problem they are always monitoring their facebook page and fix it straight away.

They have a kodi add-on,perfect player option,their own app & you can stick it on your mag boxes (not sure of the steps.If any of you are interested PM me and I will give you the facebook page,you would need to request to join.

Oh and you can pay with paypal.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2017, 03:08:42 pm »
Been using Vader lately as I got a deal, pretty good. No VPN needed for EPL games, all games under a match day link. Comes with either a Kodi EPG or seperate EPG within the add on.

Big VOD library but from what I can see not searchable.