Author Topic: Android Phones - Apps and stuff  (Read 257745 times)

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
Re: Android Phones - Apps and stuff
« Reply #2520 on: January 8, 2024, 11:51:52 pm »
Tap the pencil and edit the top or full row. Probably just need to add the shortcut button back b the way.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2521 on: January 9, 2024, 07:58:52 am »
Tap the pencil and edit the top or full row. Probably just need to add the shortcut button back b the way.

Thanks so much, thought I'd looked there but found it now, it was driving me mad! Stupid phone decided what buttons it thought I wanted to see and picked a load of nonsense! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2522 on: January 9, 2024, 10:32:11 am »
Thanks so much, thought I'd looked there but found it now, it was driving me mad! Stupid phone decided what buttons it thought I wanted to see and picked a load of nonsense! ;D

I would recommend anyone who has a Samsung phone to download the Good Lock app (IIRC it is only on the Samsung store, not on the Google Play store) - it has a bunch of modules that allows you to much more finely tune your customisation, things like themes for the lock screen, drag down menus, etc etc.

One example - you can add on the default lock screen settings two "buttons" (although you have to drag them, not just click) at the bottom - default is camera on the right, and nothing on the left (*but you can add in torch so you can access the torch from the lock screen*).  With the lockstar module, you can change this to a button which, when pressed, gives you 6 different interactions (so you could for example, add camera and torch, but then also 4 other apps/functions you would find useful to have available on the lock screen) - and they act as actual buttons and not weird swipe gestures.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2523 on: January 9, 2024, 11:24:23 am »
Thanks, will have a look at that!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2524 on: January 12, 2024, 10:50:27 pm »
Thanks for the reply, I don't have one any more unless I'm going mad? This is the first screen and if I swipe to the second screen it just has a couple of shortcuts and nothing else. There used to be a lot more shortcut buttons there.

if its not on the next page the click on the edit pencil at the top. You should find it in there and can remove a current option to add it
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2525 on: January 15, 2024, 03:33:37 pm »
if its not on the next page the click on the edit pencil at the top. You should find it in there and can remove a current option to add it

:thumbup

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2526 on: February 24, 2024, 08:34:52 pm »
can anyone recommend any must have/interesting Paid apps from the Galaxy Store?

Got a freebie voucher from Samsung with about a tenner left on it - having tried a couple of things like business calendar pro.

I'm due a freebie Samsung galaxy watch sometime soon too, in case theres any good paid apps I should get for that (already paid for watchmaker)

Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 08:36:25 pm by classycarra »