Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2605348 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spurs - 1 Billion Pound Millstone Without Cheese
« Reply #17640 on: April 20, 2019, 10:55:15 pm »
Any reason why Lloris didn't play today?

I think they said he had a slight injury,turned off after 10 minutes so can't expand on that.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17641 on: April 20, 2019, 11:33:32 pm »
Any reason why Lloris didn't play today?

Rumour was he had a strain. Interesting stat that in 6 premier league games against City he’s let in 21 or something lol.
YNWA.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17642 on: April 20, 2019, 11:35:13 pm »
Ah OK, thanks.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #17643 on: April 23, 2019, 04:31:42 pm »
They’re dead to me now.

same. hope they miss out on top 4 to be honest
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17644 on: April 23, 2019, 06:44:45 pm »
same. hope they miss out on top 4 to be honest

Well I hope that one day you're really excited about a bowl of Shreddies for breakfast and it turns out the packet has completely run dry!!!

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #17645 on: April 23, 2019, 06:49:22 pm »
Well I hope that one day you're really excited about a bowl of Shreddies for breakfast and it turns out the packet has completely run dry!!!

:lmao
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #17646 on: April 23, 2019, 07:15:45 pm »
"Top draw..!" :lmao

Well played!
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #17647 on: April 23, 2019, 07:33:22 pm »
Understandable the eriderviese being suspended for a week. If we were to consider similar we'd probably organisae it at the beginning of a season, so likely is it one of the English clubs make the semis.by English clubs, I mean a club managed by klopp
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17648 on: April 24, 2019, 07:59:39 am »
Caught 20 minutes of the Spurs game last night, first time I've seen the new stadium. Am I imagining it, or did the pitch look fucked already?

And what the fuck is going on with those advertising hoardings in the stands?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Rainbow Laces

• Anny Roader
  • We are the men of Shankly's best
« Reply #17649 on: April 24, 2019, 08:04:12 am »
The stadium ran over budget so to cut costs they've got a couple of local nags and goats to trim the grass. They're doing their best.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #17650 on: April 24, 2019, 08:08:01 am »
The stadium ran over budget so to cut costs they've got a couple of local nags and goats to trim the grass. They're doing their best.
The goats produce quite nice cheese though.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17651 on: April 24, 2019, 09:43:27 am »
Understandable the eriderviese being suspended for a week. If we were to consider similar we'd probably organisae it at the beginning of a season, so likely is it one of the English clubs make the semis.by English clubs, I mean a club managed by klopp

Shows the contrast though, the one time an english side needed the PL to stick up for them, they messed things up for the club and themselves by trying to scam a 5th place in the CL.

Offline Rainbow Laces

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17652 on: April 24, 2019, 10:05:03 am »
The goats produce quite nice cheese though.

Nightmare for the dugouts though!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 10:08:32 am by Mr Drobs »

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17653 on: April 24, 2019, 10:22:29 am »
So it turns out we're looking to play the game at White Hart Lane because Wembley, Aviva and Millenium Stadiums are all unavailable at that time and Klopp thinks it will be a good idea to familiarise ourselves with it. Who'd have thought it eh?

Online spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17654 on: April 24, 2019, 10:27:14 am »
So it turns out we're looking to play the game at White Hart Lane because Wembley, Aviva and Millenium Stadiums are all unavailable at that time and Klopp thinks it will be a good idea to familiarise ourselves with it. Who'd have thought it eh?

Brilliant thinking really.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #17655 on: April 24, 2019, 12:48:23 pm »
Caught 20 minutes of the Spurs game last night, first time I've seen the new stadium. Am I imagining it, or did the pitch look fucked already?

First thing I noticed too was that the pitch was cutting up badly, maybe they've got the two pitches mixed up?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #17656 on: April 24, 2019, 01:03:56 pm »

;D

that's happened...the pain is real
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17657 on: April 24, 2019, 01:28:46 pm »
Brilliant thinking really.

Of course but not because it's the most amazing stadium to have ever been built and better than anything else out there like Leo's cousin told us.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17658 on: April 24, 2019, 01:41:41 pm »
Where's all the cheese gone?

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17659 on: April 24, 2019, 01:48:44 pm »

Online ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17660 on: April 24, 2019, 03:10:25 pm »

I thought it was just me! There's too many of them for my liking, & it dominates the stand & catches your eye too much. That's my main criticism internally from a cosmetic standpoint.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17661 on: April 24, 2019, 03:35:51 pm »
cosmetic standpoint.
They've got a cosmetic standpoint as well as a cheeseboard!! My God, we're fucked, they've thought of everything!!
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17662 on: April 25, 2019, 01:35:21 am »

;D  that told him!

I think the stadium looks pretty decent. I like the fact they've kept the fans close to the pitch rather than having a massive space behind the goal, say, like at some of these new(er) stadiums (The Emirates, for example).
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17663 on: April 25, 2019, 01:46:05 pm »
Not gonna lie, their stadium is beautiful for lifting new no trophies and future Europa league clashes.

Offline tinman1

• A friend of Dorothy
  • Kopite
« Reply #17664 on: April 25, 2019, 05:53:04 pm »
Do many people think Spurs are nailed on for 3rd place now with what remaining fixtures they have?

I done two tricasts at the start of the season: 1st Liverpool, 2nd City, 3rd Spurs & 1st City, 2nd Liverpool and 3rd Spurs.

After Spurs got beat by City last weekend I was sweating thinking they'd blown it but as luck would have it Arsenal, Chelsea and Utd all messed up leaving Spurs still in 3rd then the Brighton win with 10 mins to go got me excited again with Arsenal also taken the loss to Wolves.

28/1 & 16/1 respectively and only a £10 on each but would be a nice little touch if either comes in.
“Well to be honest with you, I’ve not got a lot to say about David Haye apart from he’s not a proper fighter, is he? He’s basically a bit of a gay fighter as I’ve said. Nothing against gays, but if there was ever a gay fighter David Haye would be one. He showed nothing! He had all the talk beforehand and he went in there and acted like a bitch!"

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #17665 on: April 25, 2019, 05:58:48 pm »
Surely at this stage they're guaranteed yeah.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17666 on: April 25, 2019, 06:00:29 pm »
West Ham (H)
Ajax (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Ajax (A)
Everton (H)

They need 6 points to guarantee 3rd, and whilst it's not in the bag given those fixtures you'd think they can prob do it.

Offline Rainbow Laces

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17667 on: April 25, 2019, 06:18:29 pm »
Everton and West Ham are two sides that could be anything on the day. They could lose either of those games, it just depends on what side shows up. Third and Fourth are really difficult to call this season due to the inconsistency of the sides involved. I would imagine Spurs would get it, but that's largely down to them currently being best placed, but really it could be any one of them.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17668 on: April 25, 2019, 06:19:39 pm »
Hopefully the lose one and draw one, and Arsenal & Chelsea win all their remaining games and push these into 5th place  ;D

Offline leo100

• Main Stander
« Reply #17669 on: April 25, 2019, 07:08:01 pm »
One win may do it. 73pts United can’t catch us Arsenal would have to win all 3 games. Basically if spurs beat West Ham and United beat Chelsea I’d say it’s pretty much done bar some madness with goal difference with 2 games still left as a safety net. Been a very weird season maybe because we’ve lost so many and not drawn or because you and city been exceptional. But if we win our last 3 that’s 26 wins the same as the invincibles got.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17670 on: April 25, 2019, 07:19:20 pm »
One win may do it. 73pts United can’t catch us Arsenal would have to win all 3 games. Basically if spurs beat West Ham and United beat Chelsea I’d say it’s pretty much done bar some madness with goal difference with 2 games still left as a safety net. Been a very weird season maybe because we’ve lost so many and not drawn or because you and city been exceptional.
But if we win our last 3 that’s 26 wins the same as the invincibles got.

And it wouldn't mean fck all, considering they didn't lose a game,and you've lost 11.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #17671 on: April 25, 2019, 08:14:53 pm »

And it wouldn't mean fck all, considering they didn't lose a game,and you've lost 11.

It's on odd one. Looks like we've won one more than the invincibles already. As you say, it really means fuck all.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17672 on: April 25, 2019, 08:30:53 pm »
It's on odd one. Looks like we've won one more than the invincibles already. As you say, it really means fuck all.

With 3 games to go, us and city have won more, scored more, conceded less and are 2 and 1 pt behind their total of 90. Means fuck all though.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17673 on: April 26, 2019, 07:29:58 am »
....Means fuck all though.

Sure it does, it means we're a more consistent team than the all conquering Arsenal invincibles - it also means the standard to win the league, is astronomically high.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17674 on: April 26, 2019, 09:20:34 am »
Sure it does, it means we're a more consistent team than the all conquering Arsenal invincibles - it also means the standard to win the league, is astronomically high.

In relation to Arsenals Invincible season it doesn't, we lost a game, they didn't.

As far as us in the here and now, then yes, this is a phenomenal season and you know it will get better.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17675 on: April 26, 2019, 01:29:40 pm »
In relation to Arsenals Invincible season it doesn't, we lost a game, they didn't.

As far as us in the here and now, then yes, this is a phenomenal season and you know it will get better.

Precisely my point. Well said

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17676 on: April 26, 2019, 01:56:15 pm »
Invincible without being Invincible. I think the catch is the zero in the loss column.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17677 on: April 26, 2019, 04:03:20 pm »
Invincible without being Invincible. I think the catch is the zero in the loss column.

Oy you, we're not Everton ;)

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #17678 on: April 27, 2019, 12:41:04 pm »
Why haven’t they announced a recovery time for Harry Kane?

Are they hoping to get him fit for a potential CL final if they make it?

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17679 on: April 27, 2019, 12:42:57 pm »
Why haven’t they announced a recovery time for Harry Kane?

Are they hoping to get him fit for a potential CL final if they make it?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/26/harry-kane-champions-league-final-mauricio-pochettino-tottenham-spurs - Pochettino thinks he might make it for the final if they get there.