Author Topic: The Great Persons "Cabinet" Draft - Selection Thread  (Read 9202 times)

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
Re: The Great Persons "Cabinet" Draft - Selection Thread
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2017, 04:26:09 pm »
Minister of Unfucking the World: Rachel Carson

Minister of Economy: Angela Merkel

Prime Minister: Albert Camus

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2017, 04:44:05 pm »
Minister for Standing at the Back Dressed Stupidly and Looking Stupid - Paul Nutall

Don't panic people this guy wont have any say whatsoever in my parties policies or input into any manifesto...hence his title.  He's just "there", like so many real life ministers in real life Political parties.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2017, 06:19:36 am »
Minister for comedy (shared portfolio)

Laurel and Hardy

Minister for finance

Snoop Dogg
(It'd be a car crash but it couldn't be any worse than what we have now!)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2017, 09:26:41 am »
Have I got three picks left?

I'll have

The Chuckle Brothers
Dave Benson Phillips
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2017, 09:34:24 am »
Foreign Minister - Judith Chalmers

Our very own Pat Butcher/David Dickenson hybrid, Judith has spent a good 30 years poncing around European and worldwide destinations introducing us to holidays none of us could scarcely afford at the time.

Judith is more than comfortable with all kinds of travel, including jaunts to far flung destinations such as Benidorm, Zante and Prestatyn Sands.  This makes her more than qualified to be the face and voice at European and world summits.  Judith also attended a night-school class learning Spanish in 1981 so the language barriers won't be a problem for her.

Judith enjoying a nice cross party chat with Rysoph76 Finance Minister. 

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2017, 04:37:40 pm »
Last pick -

Nostradamus - Foreign Minister

Ever in doubt on which ally to trust? No problem, we'll just ask old Nosty. He'll undoubtedly have written an ineligible scripture foreseeing the betrayal of the state of Samie.

"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.