Author Topic: Liverpool 4-0 Everton (Origi 42', Sakho 47', Sturridge 61', Phil 75')  (Read 76038 times)

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool 4-0 Everton (Origi 42', Sakho 47', Sturridge 61', Phil 75')
« Reply #880 on: April 22, 2016, 06:40:32 pm »
The RAWK body language experts are really relentless ;D

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #881 on: April 22, 2016, 06:43:59 pm »
Oh good, you're all talking about Sturridge. Can I ask, when did he stop doing his little dance after he scores and does anyone know why he has stopped?

Just curious like...

Maybe he realized it looks really stupid  ;D

(I enjoy it)

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #882 on: April 22, 2016, 06:53:48 pm »
Apparently he's very popular in the dressing room. He's got a dry sense of humour and likes scoring goals.

I think you can see that with his post-match interview. When he is being asked about whether he's claiming the goal I think he's trying his best not to let out a big laugh. He sure does seem to have a dry sense of humor and seems like a good lad.

People will moan about anything.

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #883 on: April 22, 2016, 07:00:56 pm »
The Sturridge stuff is getting boring now.

He's back scoring goals, he's talking about wanting to score 100 goals for the club, stop bloody looking for things to complain about!!

Its like some people actively want to dislike him for God knows what reason.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #884 on: April 22, 2016, 07:08:03 pm »
Never explain a joke. Just roll your eyes and move on.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #885 on: April 22, 2016, 07:09:47 pm »
Oh good, you're all talking about Sturridge. Can I ask, when did he stop doing his little dance after he scores and does anyone know why he has stopped?

Just curious like...
We're still talking about Sturridge mate. It wasn't/isn't enough that he's a player who doesn't fit a Klopp team, that he has a stinking attitude and is likely a religious nut, when he wasn't scoring.

No... now that he's back to getting up to speed and soring again- there's something wrong with him celebrating goals and doing something you can expect from many strikers- claiming a goal.

I dunno- he's body language betrays the fact he doesn't look happy. Think we should sell in the Summer..
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 07:12:56 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #886 on: April 22, 2016, 07:29:35 pm »
Saw the start of this conversation and could see how it was going to go - wanted to grab some popcorn and have a read but the wife dragged me out for a while.

Can't believe someone on a football forum not seeing dressing room banter for what it is :-)

Looked to me like Sturridge tried to do his dance when he scored Wednesday, couldn't move his arms cos his team mates had swamped him - clearly dislike his me, me, me attitude
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #887 on: April 22, 2016, 07:40:16 pm »

Just curious like...

Bit like when Joe Fagan found out Keegan's ankle trouble came from a stiff clutch his car, the back room boys discovered that when his batteries went flat in his ghetto blaster and couldn't dance in the changing room, he stopped being injured...all his injuries came from that stupid dance.

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #888 on: April 22, 2016, 07:45:36 pm »
Does anyone else think that Sturridge really, really dislikes Everton? Every time he plays them he seems to have this extra motivation to just bury them.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #889 on: April 22, 2016, 08:13:07 pm »
Does anyone else think that Sturridge really, really dislikes Everton? Every time he plays them he seems to have this extra motivation to just bury them.

It's their natural charm.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline darcy171

• Kopite
« Reply #890 on: April 22, 2016, 08:21:26 pm »
Had a few chats with non-LFC fans recently about Sturridge, with most listing his "ego" as a negative and the impression seems to be there in our fan base too.

If a striker loses his place after few iffy performances coming back from an injury, then responds with the performances he has against Bournemouth and Everton, then his ego can only be a good thing that's creating healthy competition for that spot. He's seemed to have a point to prove but done so in the exact way we'd want from a professional footballer, being desperate to impress, create and put away those chances. It said something about our current team that such a quality striker couldn't get on the pitch for our strongest side recently. But it seems like he's putting himself back there and will hopefully prove that even more with Origi out.

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #891 on: April 22, 2016, 08:51:01 pm »
I just read that Mori has received several death threats. *sigh*

I wish we could leave the classless behaviour to the Bitters.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #892 on: April 22, 2016, 08:51:53 pm »
I just read that Mori has received several death threats. *sigh*

I wish we could leave the classless behaviour to the Bitters.

Death threats from who?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #893 on: April 22, 2016, 09:17:53 pm »
James McCarthy not happy :lmao

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #894 on: April 22, 2016, 09:21:05 pm »

Amazing.  ;D ;D

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #896 on: April 22, 2016, 09:28:58 pm »
Police investigating. I guess they don't yet know who.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/evertons-funes-mori-subjected-death-11227999

Hope they find whoever it is and throw the book at them. Really, no place for that, whether it be Bitters or Liverpool Supporters.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #897 on: April 22, 2016, 09:31:16 pm »
I don't believe it, his body language is very negative  ;)

Haha.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #898 on: April 22, 2016, 09:35:15 pm »

Terrible player.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #899 on: April 22, 2016, 09:39:09 pm »
We're still talking about Sturridge mate. It wasn't/isn't enough that he's a player who doesn't fit a Klopp team, that he has a stinking attitude and is likely a religious nut, when he wasn't scoring.

No... now that he's back to getting up to speed and soring again- there's something wrong with him celebrating goals and doing something you can expect from many strikers- claiming a goal.

I dunno- he's body language betrays the fact he doesn't look happy. Think we should sell in the Summer..

Saw the start of this conversation and could see how it was going to go - wanted to grab some popcorn and have a read but the wife dragged me out for a while.

Can't believe someone on a football forum not seeing dressing room banter for what it is :-)

Looked to me like Sturridge tried to do his dance when he scored Wednesday, couldn't move his arms cos his team mates had swamped him - clearly dislike his me, me, me attitude

Not sure if people are getting the wrong end of the stick here but I was just mildly curious as to why I hadn't seen him do it recently.

I certainly didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition ...

"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #900 on: April 22, 2016, 09:46:45 pm »
We beat Everton 4-0, just in case people forgot :)

On to tomorrow's match. Round table for any continuing conversation
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770