Author Topic: S.L. Benfica QF 2022  (Read 28476 times)

Offline BigThrilly

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: S.L. Benfica QF 2022
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2022, 12:06:30 pm »
Not getting any details til next week are we? Mad for those people who haven’t booked flights.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2022, 12:16:18 pm »
Not getting any details til next week are we? Mad for those people who haven’t booked flights.

Think it will be announced today

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2022, 12:16:27 pm »
Surely it can't be that hard for ticket details to be released? Benfica already have their home tickets on sale so whats the delays for? TO being inconsiderate towards travelling supporters once again.
Yep - no surprise though. Especially for those that maybe on the cusp of the qualifying criteria and don't want to risk booking anything yet, then find they do qualify when tickets are announced.... lucky to get any travel arrgts organised then ie. anytime from now

Offline scouse92

• Main Stander
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2022, 01:46:48 pm »
Kick-off at the Estadio da Luz is at 8pm local time.

The club has received an allocation of 3,250 tickets for this all-ticket fixture. In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation, staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Ticket prices: £37.61

Ticket sales notice: Benfica and the Portuguese authorities have requested that a robust verification process is in place for the issuing of tickets, and the club will therefore be carrying out a ticket collection process for this fixture.

Following an internal review and consultation with supporter groups after the Internazionale away fixture, we will be making changes to improve the process.

Tickets will be issued in the form of an e-ticket and will include the full name and passport number of the supporter using the ticket and attending the game.

We are working on securing a venue for the ticket collection point and anticipate that it will be in the centre of Lisbon. 

We can also confirm that the collection point will be open on Monday April 4 from 5pm-8pm (local time), and again from 10am-7.30pm (local time) on matchday. 

Further information regarding the ticket collection process will be sent to the supporter who has made the booking on Friday April 1. 

Benfica have informed us that ticket checks will be in place around the stadium before entry is permitted. Therefore, to avoid any issues in Lisbon, we strongly advise supporters adhere to the following:

WHEN COMPLETING THE ONLINE FORM

The details of EVERY SUPPORTER ATTENDING must be provided at point of sale:

First name
Surname
Address
Date of birth
Country of birth
Passport or National Identity Number
Mobile number
Email address
Outbound travel date
Method of travel into Lisbon - plane/car/coach/train
Estimated time of arrival into Lisbon
Accommodation details
Return travel date
If duplicate supporter details are provided for more than one ticket, only one ticket will be issued for that supporter. 

Fans are advised that name changes cannot be made once tickets have been purchased. Refunds will also not be considered for duplicated supporter records.

The ‘ticket distribution’ option is not available for this fixture.

TICKET COLLECTION PROCESS

To speed up the ticket collection process and to assist with queue management, we ask that ONLY ONE of the supporters named on the online form within each booking collects ALL tickets in that booking. 

The person making the booking will receive the ticket collection email on Friday April 1, which will include:

A unique reference number for the whole booking
Address and opening/closing times of the ticket collection point
Tickets will be issued to the supporter collecting the tickets only if:

They are named as one of the supporters on the online form
Proof of ID is provided - UK driving license or passport is accepted
They bring a copy of the ticket purchase confirmation email that will include the names of the supporters provided on the online form 
They bring a copy of the ticket collection email that will include the unique reference number
As both emails are sent to the supporter purchasing the tickets, it is the responsibility of that supporter to ensure the emails are forwarded to the supporter collecting the tickets. 

TICKET SALE DETAILS

Tickets are available online and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased the following Champions League away fixtures during the 2019-20 season:

Atletico Madrid
FC Salzburg
KRC Genk
SSC Napoli
First sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased TWO or more of the above Champions League away fixtures recorded during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 11am Friday March 25 until 12.30pm Monday March 28.

First sale status: Guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased ONE of the above Champions League away fixtures recorded during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 1pm until 2.30pm Monday March 28.

Second sale status: Not guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

If tickets remain, a third sale will then take place as follows:

Third sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to all season ticket holders and official Members.

Time of sale: From 3pm Monday March 28 until 8am Tuesday March 29.

Third sale status: Not guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Disabled: We will be provided with nine wheelchair bays and associated personal assistants priced at £37.61 for the pair.

Qualifying wheelchair supporters should contact us to register their interest no later than 4pm Friday March 25 by emailing disability@liverpoolfc.com and marking the subject field - Benfica Away.

Please note that if the number of applications exceeds the number of wheelchair bays available, a ballot will take place with priority given to those who have recorded the highest number of European away games from the 2019-20 season.

Hospitality members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and Centenary club members should contact the hospitality team on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

STADIUM ENTRY

Benfica have advised that all fans will be refused entry if:

They are not in possession of their passport
The name on the ticket does not match the name on the passport
An attempt has been made to remove or change the details on the ticket
There will also be enhanced body searches in operation, with additional ticket checkpoints in place prior to fans reaching the turnstiles. 

Under 3’s are not permitted into the stadium.

TICKET CREDITS

As previously stated, tickets purchased this season WILL NOT BE USED AS CREDITS IN FUTURE SEASONS. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

As a result of the ongoing pandemic impact, WE WILL NOT BE USING THIS GAME AS A CREDIT DURING THE CURRENT SEASON EITHER. We do not want supporters to feel obliged to travel when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

This policy will be reviewed on a game-by game basis during the competition this season, with details provided ahead of each game.

OVERSEAS SUPPORT

We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Lisbon will be provided in the lead up to the game. 

The information provided is in conjunction with Portuguese authorities and LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.                                       

For further away support information, click here.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS INTO PORTUGAL

We advise that supporters refer to and meet the entry requirements on the UK Government website for the latest updates and read the conditions for stadium entry here.

Please note that Liverpool FC will not be responsible for any supporter being refused entry either into the stadium, the city of Lisbon or the country of Portugal.

Offline BigThrilly

• Boys Pen
« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2022, 02:07:42 pm »
So 3,250 allocation and still no credits. Wonder if it’ll drop to ST/members sale.

Offline scouse92

• Main Stander
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2022, 02:21:41 pm »
So 3,250 allocation and still no credits. Wonder if it’ll drop to ST/members sale.

The way the sales are id suggest it will, only 1.5 hours for those with one credit seems harsh!

First sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased TWO or more of the above Champions League away fixtures recorded during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 11am Friday March 25 until 12.30pm Monday March 28.

First sale status: Guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased ONE of the above Champions League away fixtures recorded during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 1pm until 2.30pm Monday March 28.

Second sale status: Not guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

If tickets remain, a third sale will then take place as follows:

Third sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to all season ticket holders and official Members.

Time of sale: From 3pm Monday March 28 until 8am Tuesday March 29.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2022, 02:33:34 pm »
Finally.....pleased they've put this out now and not delayed further - though disappointed it's a collection again, but good they've made some adjustments to process.

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2022, 02:38:27 pm »
Bit of hope for it going to members with credits not counting and it being another late sale?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2022, 02:43:07 pm »
Bit of hope for it going to members with credits not counting and it being another late sale?

be like Inter I reckon - a few there in a members sale.

flight prices are very high so a fair few are swerving it.
YNWA.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2022, 09:01:36 pm »
So 2nd time buying european away tickets tomorrow this season. First time I had a mare with the supporter detail page. Was trying to buy 2 tickets but just wouldn’t update the second person. Anyone know what the problem might be or if that issue been sorted now. Last time I tried was AC Milan. I was hitting next and it wasn’t updating the last persons details

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2022, 09:22:16 pm »
I think as far as I remember when you click next it copies all of the info from the last page to the new one, so sometimes it's useful for the travel arrangements, you just have to change the name, passport and d.o.b. info for the next traveler.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2022, 09:30:36 pm »
I think as far as I remember when you click next it copies all of the info from the last page to the new one, so sometimes it's useful for the travel arrangements, you just have to change the name, passport and d.o.b. info for the next traveler.

Remember that. But then changed the info and on the next screen you can see the details of all the supporters in the booking and both were the same even though I’d changed the second person.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2022, 11:03:00 am »
Do we need to do any COVID checks like swabs, passenger entry forms etc before arriving in Portugal? The gov.uk website doesn't make it explicity clear, or maybe I'm just thick, so I'd appreaciate it if someone could explain

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2022, 12:13:36 pm »
Do we need to do any COVID checks like swabs, passenger entry forms etc before arriving in Portugal? The gov.uk website doesn't make it explicity clear, or maybe I'm just thick, so I'd appreaciate it if someone could explain
It reads to me that you just have to have the vaccination status required and the paperwork/Covid pass to prove it. Plus you need to complete a passenger location form outbound
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2022, 03:10:14 pm »
Is this seen as acceptable nowadays? Winds me right up.

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2022, 03:11:14 pm »

Yeah, seen people charging for better queue positions too

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2022, 03:18:29 pm »
FUCK OFF - didnt get them - twats
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2022, 03:18:46 pm »
I know credits don’t mean nothing this season but surely this should help getting a final, ticket should we get there or does it not matter altogether?

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2022, 03:22:54 pm »
I know credits don’t mean nothing this season but surely this should help getting a final, ticket should we get there or does it not matter altogether?

It doesn't count towards final.
Long live the King

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2022, 03:23:30 pm »

Keep refreshing.
Long live the King

Offline BigThrilly

• Boys Pen
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2022, 03:25:05 pm »
Somehow managed to get tickets on the absolute lottery of the member’s sale. £330 flights not completely in vein then. Buzzing.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2022, 03:25:16 pm »
It doesn't count towards final.

So just homes count towards a potential final then? I've not kept in the loop on this

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2022, 03:26:34 pm »
So just homes count towards a potential final then? I've not kept in the loop on this

No one knows. But as they've been using 19/20 for all games so far - don't see why that wouldn't factor in for final. Or they might even count the semi.
Long live the King

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2022, 03:45:49 pm »
I'm starting to doubt my interpretation of the selling criteria as i've had about 5 people all adamant this sale will count towards the final if we make it  ;D :o
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 03:49:21 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2022, 03:48:55 pm »

people are doing this on the assumption they get the credit or that someone is magically gonna box them a City away ticket to say thank you  ;D really quite odd. happily do this for a mate but not strangers on the internet.
YNWA.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2022, 04:20:39 pm »
I'm starting to doubt my interpretation of the selling criteria as i've had about 5 people all adamant this sale will count towards the final if we make it  ;D :o
I really don't understand how people get it mixed up, it isn't that hard! If people just reat the ticket details haha

TICKET CREDITS

As previously stated, tickets purchased this season WILL NOT BE USED AS CREDITS IN FUTURE SEASONS. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

As a result of the ongoing pandemic impact, WE WILL NOT BE USING THIS GAME AS A CREDIT DURING THE CURRENT SEASON EITHER. We do not want supporters to feel obliged to travel when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

This policy will be reviewed on a game-by-game basis during the competition this season, with details provided ahead of each game.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2022, 04:21:47 pm »
Not sure how much clearer the club could make it but people will still complain when the next criteria are announced ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2022, 04:28:46 pm »
Why twats? who's a twat?
YNWA

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2022, 04:42:41 pm »
Not sure how much clearer the club could make it but people will still complain when the next criteria are announced ;D
I understand it not counting for the semi but surely for the final it should count in my opinion.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2022, 04:52:04 pm »
Baffled that people still cannot seem to grasp that UCL aways carry no credit at all this season... same questions for every game 😂

I understand it not counting for the semi but surely for the final it should count in my opinion.

Well it's 100% definitely absolutely not going to mate

😂😂😂

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2022, 05:03:46 pm »
I really don't understand how people get it mixed up, it isn't that hard! If people just reat the ticket details haha

i think people are just reading it and hoping they're right. had a really bizarre convo on the phone with a mate who is 100% convinced that text doesn't apply to the final  ;D

just hope the Club don't change their stance when these people all complain en masse if we make it...
YNWA.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2022, 05:05:53 pm »
i think people are just reading it and hoping they're right. had a really bizarre convo on the phone with a mate who is 100% convinced that text doesn't apply to the final  ;D

just hope the Club don't change their stance when these people all complain en masse if we make it...

My main concern too. SOS may release a statement saying no loyalty to fans etc and they may panic

Is there a geniune chance the club would do this?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 05:13:57 pm by deanloco9 »

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2022, 05:14:44 pm »
My main concern too. I can see the SOS statement already "NO LOYALTY TO FANS" etc

I believe SOS were the ones that asked for a credit embargo this season but yeah... I can imagine it happening and it'll be me with egg on my face not buying on my own card  :o  ;D
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 05:22:05 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2022, 05:23:15 pm »
I believe SOS were the ones that asked for a credit embargo this season but yeah... I can imagine it happening and it'll be me with egg on my face not buying on my own card  :o  ;D

FFS... Starting to think the same  :-\ :-\

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2022, 05:34:15 pm »

I doubt they will they made it very clear before Porto and every game since the credit counts for nothing

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2022, 05:37:22 pm »
can't believe all this speculation and counter speculation about something that has been clearly stated on several occasions  ;D ;D ;D

Then again it did say that the lead booker had to collect tickets which wasn't actually true as anyone named on the booking could collect  ;)

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2022, 05:42:31 pm »
Been sound this tho how easy it is to get a ticket for this  :)

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2022, 05:45:43 pm »
people are doing this on the assumption they get the credit or that someone is magically gonna box them a City away ticket to say thank you  ;D really quite odd. happily do this for a mate but not strangers on the internet.

https://twitter.com/kypreen/status/1508464939744350213?s=20&t=m8ZRK1ekxvFCpCmZ3zuoDA

https://twitter.com/BrezDog/status/1508469464920117262?s=20&t=ma1Fy3vS2oZG7JJ88CCG4w

Fantastic

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2022, 05:49:06 pm »
for benfica away the lead supporter can only collect tickets in a booking they have made if their own ticket is in that booking, thats a change of policy from lfc over past collection announcements and it doesnt help to speed up and allow for a smooth collection procedure with less queues and members collecting.

i asked the twitter account @lfchelp and they replied, its clearly noted in the selling details that only members noted on the online form for using tickets can collect their own ticket or others in the same booking.

they make it hard for themselves, and others, dont they - ynwa
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 05:53:50 pm by ant »
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan