Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3440744 times)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #62440 on: September 17, 2021, 11:24:36 pm »
Charging for lateral flow tests - they just keep em coming this lot!!

sigh, it feels inevitable but this doesn't inconvenience anti-vaxxers to make them get vaccinated. if anything they've probably not even seen a testing kit.

this is going to impact the working class, vaccinated or not. imagine having to work a high-contact job in retail or something and then being told you have to pay for tests having been doing them twice a week to be sure all this time?
YNWA.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62441 on: September 17, 2021, 11:26:04 pm »
Must be a shock to him having finally had more than 2 days in school mate ;)

Its killing him :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62442 on: September 17, 2021, 11:45:05 pm »
Been out with a couple tonight, she's 50 and high risk so double jabbed, he's 60 and won't get jabbed, so he's had a couple of hours of why the fuck not, loads of shite off 3 of us and two strangers sat on a the next table, you're being selfish, the NHS has fucking backlogs because people like you are clogging up the wards, what about your kids (11 and 14)? Do they deserve to lose their dad cos he's being a prick? and you'll catch it and die you soft twat jibes from me.

He's going to do it to go on holiday, I've told him to get a fucking move on before he pegs it.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #62443 on: September 18, 2021, 12:20:32 am »

:'(

Nicholas Samaras captured this in Greece.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #62444 on: September 18, 2021, 12:55:43 am »

Typically, to save mankind others have to suffer.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline carling

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62445 on: September 18, 2021, 06:04:09 am »
Just reading through the latest covid travel update and they've gone in hard on the unvaccinated.  If you've vaccinated then getting back into the UK is easy now for most of the world, if you're not vaccinated then most the world is pretty much what amber list used to be.  Home isolation for 10 days, day 2 and day 8 tests etc.

Perfect incentive to get vaccinated if you ask me (besides the obvious incentive to save your bloody life and help protect others).  Hopefully it will help get the vaccine hesitant over the line, and highlight just how daft the anti-vaxxers are.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62446 on: September 18, 2021, 06:34:37 am »
Just reading through the latest covid travel update and they've gone in hard on the unvaccinated.  If you've vaccinated then getting back into the UK is easy now for most of the world, if you're not vaccinated then most the world is pretty much what amber list used to be.  Home isolation for 10 days, day 2 and day 8 tests etc.

Perfect incentive to get vaccinated if you ask me (besides the obvious incentive to save your bloody life and help protect others).  Hopefully it will help get the vaccine hesitant over the line, and highlight just how daft the anti-vaxxers are.

You’d think so but the reality is it will probably just mean the divvies show up at Trafalgar Square protesting about ‘freedom’.

What it should hopefully do is make those who just can’t be arsed get it done, which according to Whitty makes up the majority of the unvaccinated.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #62447 on: September 18, 2021, 07:30:04 am »
I've got a new strategy should I encounter any of the conspiracy theorists that think it's all govnt or big Pharma.
I'm going to look around furtively, tap the side of my nose, and then my wallet.
I haven't yet decided what bullshit I'm going to spin from there, but I'll draw them into my web of lies and deceit. Not too far obviously, don't want their disease ridden breath near me.

--Edit-- I'll probably carry some smarties round in a pill box, and say this is the REAL cure. £20 a pop. Maybe once their hooked I'll wean them over to the vaccine. Or let natural selection work it's course.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62448 on: September 18, 2021, 07:53:38 am »
I've got a new strategy should I encounter any of the conspiracy theorists that think it's all govnt or big Pharma.
I'm going to look around furtively, tap the side of my nose, and then my wallet.
I haven't yet decided what bullshit I'm going to spin from there, but I'll draw them into my web of lies and deceit. Not too far obviously, don't want their disease ridden breath near me.

--Edit-- I'll probably carry some smarties round in a pill box, and say this is the REAL cure. £20 a pop. Maybe once their hooked I'll wean them over to the vaccine. Or let natural selection work it's course.

By smarties you mean garys right?

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62449 on: September 18, 2021, 08:21:27 am »

I don't know the lingo. I meant the sweets that come in a tube.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62450 on: September 18, 2021, 10:20:43 am »
What it should hopefully do is make those who just can’t be arsed get it done, which according to Whitty makes up the majority of the unvaccinated.
This is key to increasing take up I think. When I got my vaccine it was a 15 min drive to the nearest place, but public transport that way is a nightmare and it would have been over an hour. You're talking about a two hour round trip - 3 hours total when all is said and done.

Should be pop up vaccination tents all over the place. Put them at music festivals, at the match, everywhere. If you have to walk past one on your way wherever I bet you'll start closing that gap.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62451 on: September 18, 2021, 10:30:41 am »
So many kids in the school I teach in off with Covid at the moment. Siblings still in school though. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #62452 on: September 18, 2021, 11:07:14 am »
That won't work.

Why?

Because they don't wear masks, they don't get the jab and they don't take tests.

And they won't isolate after their 'much deserved' holiday either.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62453 on: September 18, 2021, 11:09:28 am »

Well you may as well profit from the gullible fuckwits - every other chancer is. :D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62454 on: September 18, 2021, 01:25:04 pm »
That won't work.

Why?

Because they don't wear masks, they don't get the jab and they don't take tests.

That's not strictly accurate though, is it? Plenty of people have to take tests, for various reasons, regardless of how they feel about masks and vaccines.

I think the bigger problem is that track and trace has pretty much stopped, so people aren't seeking tests until symptoms manifest.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62455 on: September 18, 2021, 01:26:39 pm »

I know people who will use this image to justify not wearing masks.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62456 on: September 18, 2021, 04:26:59 pm »
I can't believe there are newspapers like the guardian online reporting the bollocks she has come out, she injects stuff into her arse to make it the size it is ffs.
Given the apparent effects the COVID vaccine had on her neighbour's cousin's butcher's postman, has Minaj not considered using the vaccine for this?
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62457 on: September 18, 2021, 04:35:00 pm »
M&Ms are your poor man's Smarties. ;)
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62458 on: September 18, 2021, 05:35:26 pm »
Given the apparent effects the COVID vaccine had on her neighbour's cousin's butcher's postman, has Minaj not considered using the vaccine for this?

So the way to sell the vaccine is to stress its value as a cosmetic implant? Lips, buttocks, breasts - even penises.!

Magic. ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #62459 on: September 18, 2021, 05:42:40 pm »
The best way to sell the vaccine is to tell everyone they can't have it.

Then, absolutely everyone will be demanding it as their right.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62460 on: September 18, 2021, 06:11:19 pm »
30144 new cases and 164 deaths reported today.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62461 on: September 18, 2021, 06:22:03 pm »
30144 new cases and 164 deaths reported today.

So 150,000 cases and 1000 deaths a week.

It's just the 'flu.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62462 on: September 18, 2021, 06:32:40 pm »
The best way to sell the vaccine is to tell everyone they can't have it.

Then, absolutely everyone will be demanding it as their right.

You might have something there.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #62463 on: September 18, 2021, 06:59:57 pm »
M&Ms are your poor man's Smarties. ;)

Maybe regular M&M’s but peanut M&M’s definitely beat Smarties.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #62464 on: September 18, 2021, 07:34:47 pm »
You might have something there.
I think there's a lot in it.

Tell some people they should have or do something and they'll automatically be up in arms telling you where to get off.

Tell them they can't have or do something and they'll campaign and defend their right to do so.

It's a bit like rebelling against authority when you are at school.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62465 on: September 18, 2021, 09:44:35 pm »
Aye. I suggested a while back that we should announce the gov government are planning to charge for it .
Problem with that is, they probably will.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62466 on: September 18, 2021, 10:29:27 pm »
So 150,000 cases and 1000 deaths a week.

It's just the 'flu.

Pic in the Guardian today of last nights cabinet meeting.  No mask in sight and loads packed in like sardines with no ventilation (all windows closed).  Great example for the country.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62467 on: September 18, 2021, 10:58:02 pm »
Pic in the Guardian today of last nights cabinet meeting.  No mask in sight and loads packed in like sardines with no ventilation (all windows closed).  Great example for the country.

The country is cursed with a high proportion of fuckwits at all levels of society.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62470 on: September 19, 2021, 01:07:11 am »
I think there's a lot in it.

Tell some people they should have or do something and they'll automatically be up in arms telling you where to get off.

Tell them they can't have or do something and they'll campaign and defend their right to do so.

It's a bit like rebelling against authority when you are at school.

Its like when they told people last summer they could only have one hour of exercise a day. Suddenly you couldn't move in the parks etc for people who'd never exercised in their lives before.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62471 on: September 19, 2021, 08:51:33 am »

Forget who it was now, but one Tory MP claimed they dont need masks in the Commons, in meetings etc. because they all know each other.
I must admit, I missed the news about Coronavirus only being capable of infecting strangers.  ::)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #62472 on: September 19, 2021, 09:16:12 am »
pricks, a real shame the fat fuck survived when he caught it, the Tory twats might have taken it seriously then
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline carling

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62473 on: September 19, 2021, 09:26:58 am »
You’d think so but the reality is it will probably just mean the divvies show up at Trafalgar Square protesting about ‘freedom’.

It's the proper wacko stuff I'm referring to.  That the whole pandemic was planned by some shadowy organisation who are pulling all the strings.

If it wasn't crazy enough before, now countries are opening up it becomes even more absurd.  I had a friend falling for it who kept saying things like 'isn't this suspicious'.. but now we're seeing the effect of the vaccine and how it's helping countries relax their rules it takes some impressive mental gymnastics to carry on that narrative.  David Icke and the like will have to work overtime to try and keep it going.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62474 on: September 19, 2021, 09:47:08 am »
Forget who it was now, but one Tory MP claimed they dont need masks in the Commons, in meetings etc. because they all know each other.
I must admit, I missed the news about Coronavirus only being capable of infecting strangers.  ::)

That’ll be none other than our Health Secretary

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/15/health-secretary-mocked-for-suggesting-you-can-only-catch-covid-from-strangers-15262700/

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62475 on: September 19, 2021, 09:56:47 am »
Global laughing stock.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10003883/UK-faces-crippled-perfect-storm-Covid-Brexit-soaring-gas-prices.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-warning-plan-b-needed-24999672

Those right wing Nazi fucking c*nts at the Heil wanted Brexit, the fucking c*nts. I stopped putting the telly on in the morning as I wanted to stamp on that c*nt from the Heil every time I saw his grinning face and heard his utter shite.

I don't read the thing obviously, but I imagine they are also piling onto Starmer whenever he pulls the fucking clown and his gang of incompetents over the fuck up they have made of covid.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 09:58:33 am by rob1966 »

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62476 on: September 19, 2021, 12:35:18 pm »

they want to normalise the situation we're in so people just go on like normal if we're honest.

we are very lucky the vaccines are mainly very effective at preventing serious illness.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 12:36:53 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #62477 on: September 19, 2021, 12:48:50 pm »
There's no luck in a robust scientific process

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62478 on: September 19, 2021, 01:00:33 pm »
There's no luck in a robust scientific process

thanks as always mate
YNWA.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62479 on: September 20, 2021, 10:59:37 am »
Mrs is back to traveling into London on trains for work soon. Understandably anxious about it.