Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2096718 times)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #31440 on: June 9, 2023, 09:37:42 pm »
What drives me mad and I can't work out the reason for, is why we have to wait for the info... why can't they announce the criteria and sales dates now? Let people plan their lives - not everyone can be in front of a PC on sale days so why not give notice so time off work etc be arranged? There is no reason why they couldn't do this.

They don't even know the fixtures till the 15th,contractual obligations won't be finalised for next season and to top it off if the stand gets delayed then they're in a mess for the first few games and the season after

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31441 on: June 10, 2023, 07:35:43 pm »
Yeah, it's reasonable to expect to wait at least till the fixtures are out.

The club won't even be able to say how many games are in the first bulk sale until that point

Offline Hunt..It's_a_goal!

• Main Stander
« Reply #31442 on: June 10, 2023, 08:51:19 pm »
I'm not saying they should sell them now but I can't see why they can't announce the dates/criteria with more than 1/2 weeks notice

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31443 on: June 10, 2023, 10:22:43 pm »
I'm not saying they should sell them now but I can't see why they can't announce the dates/criteria with more than 1/2 weeks notice

Last year they gave longer - because they've introduced the registration period etc..
But again, contractual obligation to be finalised, some games might have reduced capacity and dates will have to be coordinated with Seatgeek due to the volume on the platform, they have to be around to support and probably avoid other clubs in the league having major sales on the same day who use that platform (like half the league uses it)

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31444 on: June 10, 2023, 10:50:21 pm »
It will all be announced this week, likely Thursday.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #31445 on: June 10, 2023, 11:36:13 pm »
It will all be announced this week, likely Thursday.

Any snippets for us ?

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #31446 on: June 11, 2023, 07:58:32 pm »
Last year they gave longer - because they've introduced the registration period etc..
But again, contractual obligation to be finalised, some games might have reduced capacity and dates will have to be coordinated with Seatgeek due to the volume on the platform, they have to be around to support and probably avoid other clubs in the league having major sales on the same day who use that platform (like half the league uses it)

Seatgeek? Are we no longer using that QueueIt system?

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #31447 on: June 11, 2023, 09:09:35 pm »
Seatgeek? Are we no longer using that QueueIt system?

The site is made by Seatgeek, but also uses Queueit for the queue.

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #31448 on: June 12, 2023, 12:50:25 pm »
I'd be happy enough if they just leave it as is at 4+ and 13+. Heres hoping anyway

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #31449 on: June 12, 2023, 01:19:24 pm »
as someone on 12 i hope its going to change lol... but can see it staying 4+ and 13+ purely because the ticket office is a melting pot of lazy ineptitude i can't see them having the intellect to do an analysis of what the criteria could be to aid match going supporters.

in any case, they do not want repeat match attendees. they want day trippers.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #31450 on: June 12, 2023, 01:52:26 pm »
I don’t know exactly what it will be but I have a feeling there will be changes to who and what you can transfer in terms of credits next season. I know it’s been said before but in theory getting people with 13 to buy all 19 and keep transferring to get more to 13 is pretty easy. So I’m thinking some sort of clamp down on that maybe 🤷‍♂️

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31451 on: June 12, 2023, 01:56:47 pm »
Be interesting if there's any potential changes to cup games this eason, especially with us being in the EL. There'll be a huge sense of entitlement of people wanting to pass on / maybe not attend the early EL games to retain credits for the later rounds.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #31452 on: June 12, 2023, 02:00:09 pm »
Be interesting if there's any potential changes to cup games this eason, especially with us being in the EL. There'll be a huge sense of entitlement of people wanting to pass on / maybe not attend the early EL games to retain credits for the later rounds.

100% there will ….swerving early stages to keep for the end rounds

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #31453 on: June 12, 2023, 08:01:52 pm »

Yeah there shouldn’t be any passing of tickets for european games. You pass on a ticket to F&F or return to the club then either way, you shouldn’t be keeping the credit yourself.

I’ve been in the kop for every European ACS campaign under Klopp and a significant proportion standing around me are different every game 

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #31454 on: June 13, 2023, 01:14:47 pm »
as someone on 12 i hope its going to change lol... but can see it staying 4+ and 13+ purely because the ticket office is a melting pot of lazy ineptitude i can't see them having the intellect to do an analysis of what the criteria could be to aid match going supporters.

in any case, they do not want repeat match attendees. they want day trippers.
They wouldn't keep it the way it is if all they wanted was daytrippers. It's fucking hard to get a ticket on zero credits.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31455 on: June 13, 2023, 01:15:51 pm »
They wouldn't keep it the way it is if all they wanted was daytrippers. It's fucking hard to get a ticket on zero credits.

It's easy to get a ticket from a tout though. There are hundreds, if not thousands available for every game.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #31456 on: June 13, 2023, 01:30:06 pm »

No it isn't...

What is difficult is expecting tickets to be available when you passively check, but if you aggressively keep checking, refreshing, etc, its not difficult at all...
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #31457 on: June 13, 2023, 01:32:28 pm »
No it isn't...

What is difficult is expecting tickets to be available when you passively check, but if you aggressively keep checking, refreshing, etc, its not difficult at all...

I'm not saying you passively check here by the way. Wording isn't quite what I meant.

I mean if you put the time in you can go from 0 to 4+ or whatever in a season. Only restriction would be the 4+ obviously
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online Santiago

• Main Stander
  • Yeeeessss!!!
« Reply #31458 on: June 13, 2023, 01:40:58 pm »
No it isn't...

Is difficult if you want a pair!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31459 on: June 13, 2023, 01:41:26 pm »

It's also difficult when they are blocking you for refreshing.

Online Santiago

• Main Stander
  • Yeeeessss!!!
« Reply #31460 on: June 13, 2023, 01:57:09 pm »
It's also difficult when they are blocking you for refreshing.
Thats strange that, ive gone through sessions refreshing every 5-10 secs for a couple of minutes at a time and never been blocked, whats the criteria for a block anyway, seems random to me

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31461 on: June 13, 2023, 02:26:36 pm »
Yeah there shouldn’t be any passing of tickets for european games. You pass on a ticket to F&F or return to the club then either way, you shouldn’t be keeping the credit yourself.

I’ve been in the kop for every European ACS campaign under Klopp and a significant proportion standing around me are different every game

Allow the passing, allow you to stay on ACS, but dont allow you to do final ballots is what I'd say

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #31462 on: June 13, 2023, 05:38:09 pm »
Allow the passing, allow you to stay on ACS, but dont allow you to do final ballots is what I'd say
Not necessarily completely out of the ballot but only able to enter at the stage equivalent to games attended so if you register 7 which is guaranteed but pass on 1 then you are in the next sale (6+) if it drops.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #31463 on: June 13, 2023, 06:47:14 pm »

Yeah, of course. I've had to build my kids up from 0 and they are now on 5 each. Best thing is to get 2 in the same stand and ask if singles will swap seats. I've been quite lucky in this sense, though I rarely take both unless I know I have 3 or 4 together so mostly cup games (or fulham or wolves!!) Lower Annie is the best for this as I'm sure around 20% don't sit in their own seats, and 227 mostly stand up so can squeeze two together. Obviously loads are doing this in the Kop but they rarely pop up do they.

Nothing more depressing than going alone and seeing the seat next to you empty!
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online Santiago

• Main Stander
  • Yeeeessss!!!
« Reply #31464 on: June 14, 2023, 08:36:43 am »
Yeah, of course. I've had to build my kids up from 0 and they are now on 5 each. Best thing is to get 2 in the same stand and ask if singles will swap seats. I've been quite lucky in this sense, though I rarely take both unless I know I have 3 or 4 together so mostly cup games (or fulham or wolves!!) Lower Annie is the best for this as I'm sure around 20% don't sit in their own seats, and 227 mostly stand up so can squeeze two together. Obviously loads are doing this in the Kop but they rarely pop up do they.

Nothing more depressing than going alone and seeing the seat next to you empty!

I've thought about that, but the way it is, you get one in the basket, you cant ask it to choose for you for the next, gives you the same ticket.  Trying to manually whack a mole another is a depressing task.  Got to be in it to win it though right?

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #31465 on: June 14, 2023, 09:52:34 am »
What drives me mad and I can't work out the reason for, is why we have to wait for the info... why can't they announce the criteria and sales dates now? Let people plan their lives - not everyone can be in front of a PC on sale days so why not give notice so time off work etc be arranged? There is no reason why they couldn't do this.
United's tickets go on sale tomorrow at 11am. They told all their members last week.

Offline Hunt..It's_a_goal!

• Main Stander
« Reply #31466 on: June 14, 2023, 09:33:26 pm »
United's tickets go on sale tomorrow at 11am. They told all their members last week.

Thats equally as mad on the same day as the fixtures come out and before the first batch of TV picks

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31467 on: June 15, 2023, 10:24:04 am »
Thats equally as mad on the same day as the fixtures come out and before the first batch of TV picks

Are United redeveloping their Stadium?

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #31468 on: June 15, 2023, 10:40:11 am »
Any news of any updates regarding tickets today @sonofkenny?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31469 on: June 15, 2023, 10:56:35 am »
Any news of any updates regarding tickets today @sonofkenny?

No, but I do know there is a LOT going on with stand so they may be waiting for some clarification on things, it isn't delayed as far as I know but I think they are still waiting on some seat configs and also the council on some safety stuff

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31470 on: June 15, 2023, 10:59:03 am »
Are they going to do the test events for the safety certs again?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31471 on: June 15, 2023, 11:00:39 am »
Are they going to do the test events for the safety certs again?

100%, although not sure what format.  They have to.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #31472 on: June 15, 2023, 12:00:39 pm »
No, but I do know there is a LOT going on with stand so they may be waiting for some clarification on things, it isn't delayed as far as I know but I think they are still waiting on some seat configs and also the council on some safety stuff

But they are ok to start sales on hospos so quickly? They must have an idea on sales requirements, numbers, dates, etc.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31473 on: June 15, 2023, 12:08:46 pm »
But they are ok to start sales on hospos so quickly? They must have an idea on sales requirements, numbers, dates, etc.

they do as far as i am aware, never said they didn't!  what i am saying is, as i understand it, there are few things that are still up in the air numbers wise.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #31474 on: June 15, 2023, 12:22:42 pm »
they do as far as i am aware, never said they didn't!  what i am saying is, as i understand it, there are few things that are still up in the air numbers wise.

Just being impatient 😀

Frustrating that we can’t plan, when we know they know details but they aren’t communicated until what seems to be the last minute.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31475 on: June 15, 2023, 12:27:22 pm »
Just being impatient 😀

Frustrating that we can’t plan, when we know they know details but they aren’t communicated until what seems to be the last minute.

But if they don't know all the details, what should they do?  the season is 2 months off, it won't be last minute!

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #31476 on: June 15, 2023, 12:34:32 pm »
But if they don't know all the details, what should they do?  the season is 2 months off, it won't be last minute!

They could communicate what they do know with regards to requirements, dates, etc. They may not know the credit requirements, that’s fine, they wouldn’t tell us until they know, fine.

But, for example, we know there is a sale in July, we know there’s an auto cup, we know the requirements for the auto cup for members too (by looking at season ticket info, not directed at members). These could be communicated so we know where stand. July is 3 weeks away, schools are finishing, people take holidays. Would be nice to plan summer knowing where we stand with some key information.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 12:41:23 pm by SnowGoon »
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #31477 on: June 15, 2023, 12:39:11 pm »

Anything you know that you can share with us?

Online RJane89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #31478 on: June 15, 2023, 03:08:49 pm »
Looking at the hospitality just released (Sandon, isla Gladstone, boot room packages) looks like the front rows of AU2, 4, 5 & 7 are all hospitality.
With AU7 being up for sale for hospitality means away fans will be all lower tier again and not split over the two tiers?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 03:12:44 pm by RJane89 »

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31479 on: June 15, 2023, 03:48:44 pm »

They've taken the opportunity to hike hospo prices too. Reds Bar for £400+! Hell of a lot for a pie and a pint.