Author Topic: This is how domestic abuse starts.  (Read 4242 times)

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
Re: This is how domestic abuse starts.
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2017, 09:12:03 pm »
You're clearly a very strong person, going through all of that and being willing to share your story to help others who may be questioning what it is that they are going through. There's lots of people involved in toxic relationships out there who probably aren't able to see the difference between 'absolute love' and abuse, and this story will help to show them the way. So pleased to hear you're in a better now!

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2017, 10:00:54 pm »
You won't know me but I recognise your username, and I had noticed you hadn't been around much. That wasn't nice to read, so I can't imagine what it was like to experience.

By living through something like this and coming out the other side, you'll have gained a certain kind of understanding about human relationships and behaviour. It's one of those very unique skills. The kind that can't be acquired through textbooks, only experience. Your story sounds like living hell, but by the sounds of how you're speaking you're already on the way to bending this nightmare to your will, reshaping it until it becomes something that makes you stronger and wiser.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2017, 10:34:36 pm »
One of the "best" posts ive read on this site.

All the best for the future Sian

Ynwa

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2017, 09:13:13 am »
Horrible reading through that Sian so can't imagine what it must have been like to live through.

Great that you've come out of it the other side and are in a much happier place now.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2017, 12:55:34 pm »
Cheers for this Sian. Great read.

We are all glad that you are in a much better place.

YNWA.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2017, 01:30:06 pm »
You don't know me, I'm just a wool on the other side of the water, but I love that you've found the courage to come through it, but hate that anyone should go through it in the first place.

Genuinely felt disgust, dismay and just overwhelming sympathies.

Stay safe, take care.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline BarnsleyScouser

• Kopite
  • Best in the World
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2017, 02:29:34 pm »
Well in kid, great read and buzzing you're in a better place now  :)
If showing respect to the 96 and other victims of Hillsborough on the 15th is seen as unacceptable by other teams fans then I am glad I support Liverpool and understand some things are more important than football

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2017, 08:57:56 am »
So glad you're out of it and happy now! Can't begin to imagine how fucking horrible that must have been but it takes incredible courage to escape.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2017, 09:14:45 am »
Difficult to read, that. It must have taken a lot to write that down and put it out there.

Great to hear that you're safe and happy now, and hopefully your words and bravery will help others.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2017, 01:54:24 pm »
fucking hell that was hard to read

don't know you at all but I am glad you have found happiness from that terrifying place
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2017, 05:56:53 pm »
I'm not sure if we've ever really interacted on here before but I recognise your username and remember enjoying reading some of your posts. Don't have much to add other than to echo the words of those before me.

I'm so sorry for what happened to you and delighted that you're out of there and doing well in life.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2017, 07:41:17 pm »
Only just seen this thread but just wanted to add to it too, so glad you are safe and doing well now. A close family member of mine went through a similar experience for years but also managed to escape and is the strongest and most amazing woman I know. Hope you are able to flourish in the same way. x
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline halfpoundcheesy

• [insert witty comment]
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2017, 10:10:38 pm »
I'm not sure if we've ever really interacted on here before but I recognise your username and remember enjoying reading some of your posts. Don't have much to add other than to echo the words of those before me.

I'm so sorry for what happened to you and delighted that you're out of there and doing well in life.

+1, as a bump to a worthy read.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2017, 11:05:25 pm »
Mate, that must have taken some guts, both to live through and share. Your experience sounds very similar in some ways to something my Mum went through when I was a kid. It was upsetting for me and worse for her, but I've never been prouder of her than when she finally kicked him out for good and it sounds like you have every right to be similarly proud of yourself. I don't know you and we'll probably never meet but well bloody done and all the very, very best.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2017, 01:37:47 am »
Thanking you for posting this