Author Topic: LFC friendly pubs in London - General guide  (Read 331794 times)

Offline Callaghan.

• Enjoys a roasted nut (preferably the 'TonyTheRedNosedReindeer' variety)
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LFC friendly pubs in London - General guide
« Reply #1400 on: November 11, 2015, 02:28:01 pm »
Post reserved.

(I might split this by postcode areas: E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC and then one post for all the ones on the outskirts: BR, CR, DA, EN, GU, HA, IG, SL, TN, KT, RM, SM, TW, UB and WD)

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1401 on: November 11, 2015, 02:28:41 pm »
Post reserved.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:13:47 pm by Callaghan. »

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1402 on: November 11, 2015, 02:29:07 pm »
Post reserved.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:14:51 pm by Callaghan. »

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1403 on: November 11, 2015, 02:29:33 pm »
Post reserved.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:15:19 pm by Callaghan. »

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1404 on: November 11, 2015, 09:51:03 pm »
That is superb Callaghan, thanks for taking the time to put it together   :thumbup

I'll definitely be checking a few of them out

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1405 on: November 12, 2015, 07:23:41 am »
Cheers Callaghan. Though I would suggest a bit of a cull in that list, I had a quick scan and saw at least few pubs I know don't show footy, had a wanky gastro re-do or are just flats now.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:25:55 am by meady1981 »

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1406 on: November 12, 2015, 10:34:01 am »
That is superb Callaghan, thanks for taking the time to put it together   :thumbup

I'll definitely be checking a few of them out

Thanks, Xabi Gerrard. That's very gratifying. It was a lot of work. Much appreciated.

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1407 on: November 12, 2015, 10:39:36 am »
Cheers Callaghan. Though I would suggest a bit of a cull in that list, I had a quick scan and saw at least few pubs I know don't show footy, had a wanky gastro re-do or are just flats now.

I'm counting to about a billion before I answer this properly ... hopefully more calmly than I would if I did it now.

EDIT: I think I might have said something accidentally-out-loud below, when I'd only counted to about 57! I hope nobody heard. :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 02:55:54 pm by Callaghan. »

Online meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1408 on: November 12, 2015, 10:47:18 am »
I'm counting to about a billion before I answer this properly ... hopefully more calmly than I would if I did it now.
Haha. Sorry, ignore me.

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1409 on: November 12, 2015, 05:30:20 pm »

Thanks. I'll do my best.

The central London bit should be better now.

And I haven't put it up yet but O'Neill's in Islington has changed its name to probably the funkiest of the lot. Can't even remember it now. I'll let you know.

One other place round there has a very simple but good looking website with just links to twitter and Facebook etc ... and at the top the words: "just a fucking pub"

The job's a good 'un.  :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 02:44:17 pm by Callaghan. »

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1410 on: November 14, 2015, 03:18:56 pm »

Culled ... and extensively updated with extra information like addresses, websites and (sometimes) maps.

Pubs in central London
Pubs in north London
Pubs in east London
Pubs in south London
Pubs in west London
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 03:25:27 pm by Callaghan. »

Online meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1411 on: November 14, 2015, 03:33:33 pm »
Nice one mate that's a brilliant effort!

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1412 on: November 14, 2015, 06:43:30 pm »
Nice one mate that's a brilliant effort!

Thanks!

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1413 on: November 14, 2015, 06:44:30 pm »
Here's a list of pubs that have been recommended in this thread but have since closed. I've deleted them from the list:

Barbican - Extra Time Bar
Borough - Ruse (Duh!)
Brixton - The Canterbury Arms
Chalk Farm - Bar 88 (not sure about this one)
Clapham - The Duck
Ealing - O'Neills
Finchley Road - Walkabout
Ilford - Maguires
Ilford - The Red Cow
Kilburn - The Golden Egg
Mill Hill - Jeremiah Bullfrog
New Kings Road - The Morrison
Palmers Green - Polski Bar Sportowa
Putney High Street - The Whistle & Flute
Queens Park - The Corrib Rest
Wembley - Speakeasy
I can't find this one either:
There's an Irish pub on Holloway Road, just past the Odeon (on corner of Holloway Rd and Tufnell Park Rd) that's usually pretty friendly.  It's not stuffed full of reds, but I've never had any problems in there.

These pubs have changed names, but I've left them in (even though most are probably completely different now):

Balham - The Regent (used to be The Balham Tup) (I'm very curious what the situation is with this one, if anyone can help)
Camberwell - The Kenington (used to be The Black Sheep) www.vassallview.com/2012/03/black-sheep-pub-becomes-kennington.html
Covent Garden - Nook Bar (used to be Hops!)
Euston - The Doric Arch (used to be Head of Steam)
Haymarket - Rileys Sports Bar Haymarket (used to be The Sports Cafe)
Highbury - Brewhouse and Kitchen (used to be The Junction)
Hounslow/Whitton - Blue Ginger Bar (used to be The South Western)
Islington - Radicals & Victuallers (used to be O'Neill's)
Islington - The Hop & Berry (used to be The Barnsbury)
Islington - The Pig & Butcher (used to be The Islington Tap)
New Cross - The New Cross House (used to be The Goldsmiths Tavern - but it was originally The New Cross House and "The New Cross House donated its name to the area rather than the other way around")
Old Street - The William Blake (used to be The Litten Tree)
Peckham - The Dolls House (used to be The Clayton Arms)
Peckham Rye - The Victoria Inn (used to be The Wishing Well)
Tower Bridge - The Draft House (used to be The River Bar)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1414 on: November 14, 2015, 06:46:57 pm »
Any bar that charges reds to watch the match can be removed from the list, but other than that well done.

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1415 on: November 14, 2015, 07:06:06 pm »
Any bar that charges reds to watch the match can be removed from the list ...
Well there are only two. And they are two of the most highly spoken of (even if there is decidedly mixed opinion regarding F3K).

And they basically only charge you two drinks and then give you two drinks free (to stop people coming in and not spending any money).

But you're a mod and if you're telling me to do that I will?

Stoke Newington, N16
Yucatan Bar
121 Stoke Newington Road, N16 8BT
Google map
www.yelp.co.uk/biz/yucatan-bar-london
020 7254 6198
[11 Jan 2008]: I have never been there before but my mate just told me about the Yucatan Pub in Stoke Newington.... apparently it plays all the 3pm saturday games. Charges £6 to get in but they give you 2 drinks vouchers, so really they're just stopping people going in and watching games for free without buying a drink. I'll be heading down tomorrow for Middlesborough away to check it out.
[20 Sept 2008]: I'm told it has a penchant for playing the naughty games... might head there today
[2 Oct 2008]: They charge a fiver for the naughty games but you get two beers.
[6 Nov 2008]: Now it's been closed
[12 Nov 2008]: The Yucatan in Stoke Newington is now open again. I'm made up.
[26 Jan 2011]: Rating: 8/10; Landlord Liverpool Fan: No; Shows Liverpool Games: Yes; Shows 3pm Saturday Games: Yes; Prioritises Liverpool Games: Yes; Number Of Screens: 20; Atmosphere: Good, general footie.
[26 Jan 2011]: Been to the Yucatan loads of times. They usually charge in, about £7 on a weekend, but you can exchange vouchers you get after paying for a couple of drinks. Usually showing 4 or 5 different games on various sized screens and rooms and the landlord will try and find a game for you if its not too busy and its being shown on an obscure channel. Last time i was there he showed me the AV room, got some serious kit in there!
[17 Aug 2011]: Yucatan in Stoke Newington is a great place to watch LFC. Always loads of reds in there

West Kensington, W14
The Famous 3 Kings (F3K)
171-173 North End Road, W14 9NL
[7 Apr 2008]: The new F3K landlord is definitely a big red, and used to show the 3pm games at his old pub. Not sure if they're going to be doing it at the F3K though. Who knows what his plans are.
[7 Apr 2008]: I do. I spoke to Lee yesterday and he assures me that every Liverpool game will be shown that is available to him. (one way or another) ;)
[9 Apr 2008]: 3kings was buzzing (bouncing!) tonight for sure. Goals were fucking crazy; booze everywhere, random hugs and kisses ! Brilliant
[9 Apr 2008]: The fact that my shirt smells of beer and sweat says it all. Was great tonight. Same again next time.
[9 Apr 2008]: Was a great night in there. Bouncing, singing, hugging, beer everywhere - awesome!
[9 Apr 2008]: yes!! it was soo good! Place was going crazy at the end. We're gona bounce in a minute, bounce in a minute!!!
[9 Apr 2008]: Practically lost my voice shouting last night. Was a great atmosphere, just a bit of a shame the middle of the room didnt join in as much, especially with the bouncing.
[9 Apr 2008]: Such a good night absolutely bouncin - spilt about a pint every time we scored. What a night!
[15 Apr 2008]: Famous 3 Kings rocks  8)
[21 Apr 2008]: The biggest downer on 3kings is that you have to pay 3 quid to get in which is bollocks but you do get a bottle of beer with that so it works out as a little less. Still, worth it as i'd rather pay to watch in there than go elsewhere for free. It'll be bouncing again, no worries about being close to chelsea. Paying to get is a bit of a downer, on the plus side you don't have to queue at the bar for 20 minutes for yer first beer.
[21 Apr 2008]: I have been going to F3K for about 8 years now and live and die by it if I can't get to the game. It is BOUNCING all night! I am the loud cu*t who stands by the smaller screen out the back!  :-) It will be heaving in there tonight.... I am buzzing already! I have done the circuit in London looking for Red pubs and this is by far and away the best Red pub in the smoke. You do pay £3 to get in but this is because you would get all the pikeys in there drinking water watching the game for free. You're going to buy a beer anyway so let's not kick up a fuss. I'd pay an entrance fee for this place on a big Euro night regardless. See you there! BOUNCE!
[29 Apr 2008]: Fuck me, how overrated is the Three Famous Kings. Atmos is nowhere near as good as people make it out to be. Sort it out - there are other places to watch the football around London as well  ::)
[29 Apr 2008]: ? Do you fancy listing those "other places"? You would be hard pressed to find somewhere with as good an atmosphere as there was for the arsenal games, last week wasnt quite as good, but i dont know of anywhere better.
dareylee [29 Apr 2008]: OK I'm coming clean, when you turn up tomorrow ask for Lee, thats me, I took over the 3 Kings 5 weeks ago, I was running a pub on the King's Road in Chelsea before hand, they really enjoyed the fact I was a stout red. I will be the one responsible for YNWA before the game, at halftime and at the end...... Be early for the full build up.......
[1 May 2008]: atmosphere was pretty good tonight, but ... for the landlord, who seems a decent bloke: can you cut out that chanting over the mic - it's like the Reebok's ice hockey-style rabble rousing.
[1 May 2008]: Fuck me Some people are hard to please - flat atmosphere? Thought it was cracking before the game, remember we were behind for most of it and personally I was shittin myself through most of the second half. Second - those songs hardly get sung at Anfield, outside the Kop anyway, so what do you expect from a pub in London full of cockneys and a few exiled scousers? Dont get me wrong mate I agree - it would be class if everyone knew the words to every song but have to be a bit more realistic.
[1 May 2008]: Didnt want to come across as moaning, that deffo wasn't my intention ;D Best atmosphere I've seen in there was 2nd leg for the arsenal game, even when we were losing or when the game was flat in the 2nd half before Fernando scored. It was bouncing all game. Strange the first leg of the chelsea game wasn't as packed inside, there werent even that many gooners there
[6 Oct 2008]: Just got back from my trip to London and an annoying experience at the Famous Three Kings. ... crap staff, rubbish beer and a bunch of idiot supporters. Read the full post here. Conclusion? Good place as long as we're winning and you don't drink beer and are 7feet tall. otherwise try somewhere else.
[17 Oct 2008]: Agree, to a point. F3K is the liveliest option I've found, but when I was there for the Chelsea CL 2nd leg last season there seemed to be a core of fans who 'owned' the bar. They knew all the songs, liked to jump, were full of it before kick-off, and by half-time they were turning on the team and generally outing themselves as a bunch of whoppers. There were also a lot of decent fans besides, but there is a little scene in there.
[5 Nov 2008]: Went to F3K last night for first time and really enjoyed, it, best to stick to the bottled beer as the draught Amstel I had tasted like piss. Tried to leave straight at final whistle but was not allowed to by a bloke in a European replica shirt from last year I think, the one with gold on it, who insisted I sang YNWA with him  ;D
[5 Nov 2008]: We must have been standing near you - we saw the guy accosting supporters :-) He grabbed a workmate of mine when he was leaving and screamed at him to start singing. I actually thought the atmosphere was really subdued and it wasn't very busy. Mind you, the group stages aren't generally that packed. If you like last night, you'll probably love the big games there.
[28 Jan 2009]: The F3Kings is wicked, and no I don't work there or anything like that.
[14 Mar 2009]: Aint the owner welsh?
dareylee [15 Apr 2009]: Yes I am BUT...... Liverpool through and through
dareylee [15 Apr 2009]: Tonight bought a tear to my eye. I asked for a minutes silence in respect for the 96, you could hear the tube trains outside it was that quiet, even the Barca & Bayern fans joined in. Football is not just a sport it is for all Liverpool fans a religion. I am very proud of the way we played tonight, you can't beat the atmosphere at F3K and please if you have a quibble just talk to me. It's been a year since my move from the King's Road to F3K, I have loved every minute but most of all I have made a lot of friends of a like minded persuasion where football concerned, I am after all a rugby boy. Hope to see one or two DOZEN of you soon. Lee
[26 May 2009]: the famous 3 kings is run by a red but no matter where you go you will be surrounded by wanna be danny dyers giving it the "big chelsea head hunter". if they are that big a chelsea fan why the fuck are they not at wembley?
dareylee [27 May 2009]: The cover also includes a drink on the door, just makes sure everyone has a drink of sorts and doesn't just walk in and stand there watching a screen and not even bothering to buy a drink.
[4 Dec 2009]: Havent particularly enjoyed F3K because of the pricks I have met there. I met a lot of embarrasing fans! Giving Lucas constant stick, telling me that there are a couple of standard fans who get the songs going so I should shut it, even though they didn't do shit and it was clear the guy had some sort of complex or another!
[1 Feb 2010]: Big game time for me means one place... Famous 3 Kings in Kensington. Not as good as it used to be granted (07-08 season probably the best time I've had there) but still on the right occasion the place is ROCKING
[1 Feb 2010]: I have a love hate relationship with that place. Minor problem is the beer is pretty average, but i can just buy bottles so no biggie. Major problem is it gets full of absolute idiots who think it is acceptable to swear non-stop, it is almost a big swearing contest, trying to insult our own players more than the next person. Loads of part time fans too who come out with the biggest load of cobblers. In short though, if they got shot of the swearing morons I would be there more often. Not averse to swearing per se, but a constant stream of one or two people shreaking at the top of thier voice is ridiculous.
[26 Jan 2011]: Yeah Famous 3 Kings is the best shout for watching the 3 o'clock games, plus full of reds aswell. Ruse is not bad either.
[14 Feb 2011]: I went the Famous 3 Kings on Saturday and it was a decent place to watch the match, its practically a Liverpool pub. There's a boss cafe for breakfast round the corner too.
[9 Aug 2011]: Yeah, I was in there once, it was full of morons shouting abuse at the players for the entire match.
[10 Aug 2011]: Famous 3 Kings attracts some proper bellends, let's be honest.
[10 Aug 2011]: It does sadly. Only time I went there I was accosted by some big sweaty bloke and told off for not singing along to the words of a song he was getting all the words wrong to. He then proceeded to tell me that Rafa was shit and that Hicks and Gillett got a bad press.
[17 Aug 2011]: Agreed on the Famous 3 Kings. Last time I went there was when the merchandise boycott was in place. I've never seen so many new replica shirts! Full of bell-ends!
[28 Apr 2014]: Thanks To Sian for the tip, certainly more reds in the F3K than plastics. Pity some of the reds who seem to be in there a lot are extremely unpleasant individuals...
[28 Apr 2014]: I've experienced that in there. Some fat fuck grabbed me and told me off for 'not facking singing'.
[28 Apr 2014]: Sounds like the same guy, insisted screaming at the telly that Cole was a "facking bummer" and Schurrle was a "facking nazi". Odious.

... but other than that well done.
Thanks. I appreciate it.

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1416 on: November 14, 2015, 07:18:21 pm »
Great work Callaghan and thanks for going to all that effort. I think I speak for every London Red on here when I say thanks very much!

Just a quick note on F3K regarding admission - I've been there a few times over the past six months or so for various matches (not necessarily Liverpool) and haven't ever been charged. I don't know if they still charge for 'big' Liverpool games but I've never had to pay an entrance fee.

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1417 on: November 14, 2015, 10:10:40 pm »
Just a quick note on F3K regarding admission - I've been there a few times over the past six months or so for various matches (not necessarily Liverpool) and haven't ever been charged. I don't know if they still charge for 'big' Liverpool games but I've never had to pay an entrance fee.
Thanks. I've added your comment.

Great work Callaghan and thanks for going to all that effort. I think I speak for every London Red on here when I say thanks very much!
8) :thumbup

Online meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1418 on: November 14, 2015, 10:49:39 pm »
I went to the yucatan once to watch the footy. There was an old Irish fella taking 3 quid in a pint pot to get in and inside they had 7 screens showing every 3 o'clock game and it was packed full of nut cases supporting Arsenal one side of the pub, Tottenham The other end, man Utd and Liverpool in between - all goading each other. It was like the Wild West in there. Was there for ten minutes and saw two lads squaring up with pool queues and decided to get out. It's got a lovely interior though and a nice fire place so it's not all bad

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1419 on: November 15, 2015, 12:09:18 am »
^ Ha!

Yeah, Claire, I guess I over-egged it when I called Yucatan Bar one of the most well spoken of. It had stood out in my mind as I was doing this, though. I think this post caught my eye: "[12 Nov 2008]: The Yucatan in Stoke Newington is now open again. I'm made up."

There are certainly quite a few London pubs more highly recommended than it.

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
The top 14 pubs to watch Liverpool in London
« Reply #1420 on: November 15, 2015, 01:04:56 am »
I thought it would be helpful (seeing as there are so many London pubs listed) to have a sort of 'pick of the pubs' list. I don't know any of these pubs and I'm entirely unbiased. I'm only going on all the comments in this thread over the last nearly nine years.

Ruse, Extra Time Bar and The Golden Egg are sorely missed. And the Balham Tup would fly onto this list but it hasn't been spoken of much since it changed names. As I've said, an update on that one (now called The Regent) would be great.

Please let me know of any that should be added or removed.

Here we are then: a first effort at the top 14 pubs to watch Liverpool in London:-

Walworth/Elephant & Castle/Kennington, SE17
Husky Bites Cafe Bar
29A Amelia Street, SE17 3PY
Google map
@huskybitescafe
www.huskystudios.co.uk
020 7701 8003
info@huskystudios.net
Tonyh [6 Nov 2015]: Have been away or working for the last couple of games but going to link up on Sunday with some of my old Red friends/customers at Husky Bites Cafe, 29 Amelia Street, SE17 3PY, they tell me it is really good and they are trying hard. Definitely showing the Palace game on Sunday.
Tonyh [19 Dec 2015]: ... [Roxy Bar & Screen] don't seem to be [charging for entry] now. They are showing all games in 3pms, but they do tend to piss people off from time to time. LFC London is still promoting it as its main venue but there are quite a few people going to Husky's Bites Cafe too. Cathy and a few of the other ex-Ruse guys are trying really hard with Husky's to get it going.
Tonyh [10 Apr 2016]: Just a quick heads up, Huskys has become the definite south London favourite for ex-Ruseites and LFC London (semi officially). They have been trying really hard recently and deserve the support.

Marylebone/Oxford Street, W1
The Spread Eagle
8 Woodstock Street, Marylebone, W1C 2AD
Google map
www.taylor-walker.co.uk/pub/spread-eagle-marylebone/c3113
www.facebook.com/spreadeaglepublondon
020 7629 4695
[26 Jan 2011]: Rating: 10/10; Landlord Name: Paul; Landlord Liverpool Fan: Yes; Shows Liverpool Games: Yes; Shows 3pm Saturday Games: No; Prioritises Liverpool Games: Yes; Number Of Screens: 3; Atmosphere: Great; Other Notes: Paul is a Scouser and his staff have been briefed to show all Liverpool Games. A very good LFC fanbase use this pub.
[18 Mar 2014]: Tbf Ive been to Ruse but the Spread Eagle off Oxford street I think is just as good. Bit less people but equally good atmosphere, food isnt bad either
[11 Apr 2014]: Never been to Ruse but the Spread Eagle was good when I went in there! Near Bond street if I can remember rightly
[11 Apr 2014]: Got nabbed by the ballsack the last time I tried going to this place. I commuted an hour and a half to check this place out for the Cardiff game only to find that they dont have Setanta only SkySports :butt. Shouldn't be a problem this time though I'll be there..!! ;D
[4 Nov 2014]: I'll be in the Spread Eagle tonight, off Oxford Street. Good in there.
[4 Nov 2014]: Love that place. Met some good Reds in there.
[26 Feb 2015]: Spread Eagle off Oxford Street is go for the game. Cracking place but £4.25 a pint!

West Kensington, W14
The Famous 3 Kings (F3K)
171-173 North End Road, W14 9NL
Next to West Kensington tube station, on the district line
You can park on Commeragh road which is the other side of North End Road to the 3 Kings, all those roads are free parking on a weekend.
Google map
www.f3k-london.co.uk
www.f3klondon.blogspot.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Famous.3.kings
www.lfclondon.co.uk/lfc-vault/lfc-pubs
020 7603 6071
[30 Apr 2007]: ... Top, top atmosphere ... last week they had shut the doors about 10 mins into the game.
[21 May 2007]: That place is shite - I went there for Newcastle at Anfield earlier this season.
[21 May 2007]: Do you get a decent view at F3K?
[21 May 2007]: Nope!
[16 Mar 2008]: ... I was quite amazed by the sheer size of the place. Lots of screens around, and they were showing three PL matches plus the rugby. I think half of Wales must have been in there at some stage... Anyway, the Liverpool match got decent priority and was shown at a big screen. Met some brilliant fellow Reds that have been going there regularly for the past four years. ...
[7 Apr 2008]: The new F3K landlord is definitely a big red, and used to show the 3pm games at his old pub.
[7 Apr 2008]: I spoke to Lee yesterday and he assures me that every Liverpool game will be shown that is available to him. (one way or another) ;)
[9 Apr 2008]: 3kings was buzzing (bouncing!) tonight for sure. Goals were fucking crazy; booze everywhere, random hugs and kisses ! Brilliant
[9 Apr 2008]: The fact that my shirt smells of beer and sweat says it all. Was great tonight. Same again next time.
[9 Apr 2008]: Was a great night in there. Bouncing, singing, hugging, beer everywhere - awesome!
[9 Apr 2008]: Such a good night absolutely bouncin - spilt about a pint every time we scored. What a night!
[15 Apr 2008]: Famous 3 Kings rocks  8)
[21 Apr 2008]: The biggest downer on 3kings is that you have to pay 3 quid to get in which is bollocks but you do get a bottle of beer with that so it works out as a little less. Still, worth it as i'd rather pay to watch in there than go elsewhere for free. ... Paying to get is a bit of a downer, on the plus side you don't have to queue at the bar for 20 minutes for yer first beer.
[21 Apr 2008]: I have been going to F3K for about 8 years now and live and die by it if I can't get to the game. It is BOUNCING all night! ... I have done the circuit in London looking for Red pubs and this is by far and away the best Red pub in the smoke. You do pay £3 to get in but this is because you would get all the pikeys in there drinking water watching the game for free. You're going to buy a beer anyway so let's not kick up a fuss. I'd pay an entrance fee for this place on a big Euro night regardless. See you there! BOUNCE!
[29 Apr 2008]: Fuck me, how overrated is the Three Famous Kings. Atmos is nowhere near as good as people make it out to be. Sort it out - there are other places to watch the football around London as well  ::)
dareylee [29 Apr 2008]: OK I'm coming clean, when you turn up tomorrow ask for Lee, thats me, I took over the 3 Kings 5 weeks ago, I was running a pub on the King's Road in Chelsea before hand, they really enjoyed the fact I was a stout red. ...
[1 May 2008]: ... for the landlord, who seems a decent bloke: can you cut out that chanting over the mic - it's like the Reebok's ice hockey-style rabble rousing.
[1 Oct 2008]: ... F3K is unrivaled for watching the game tho so will be heading down again tonight!
[6 Oct 2008]: Just got back from my trip to London and an annoying experience at the Famous Three Kings. ... crap staff, rubbish beer and a bunch of idiot supporters. Read the full post here. Conclusion? Good place as long as we're winning and you don't drink beer and are 7feet tall. otherwise try somewhere else.
[17 Oct 2008]: Agree, to a point. F3K is the liveliest option I've found, but when I was there for the Chelsea CL 2nd leg last season there seemed to be a core of fans who 'owned' the bar. They knew all the songs, liked to jump, were full of it before kick-off, and by half-time they were turning on the team and generally outing themselves as a bunch of whoppers. There were also a lot of decent fans besides, but there is a little scene in there.
[28 Jan 2009]: The F3Kings is wicked, and no I don't work there or anything like that.
[14 Mar 2009]: ... The pub is even more of a rugby pub, than it is a Liverpool pub.
[14 Mar 2009]: Aint the owner welsh?
dareylee [15 Apr 2009]: Yes I am BUT...... Liverpool through and through
dareylee [27 May 2009]: The cover also includes a drink on the door, just makes sure everyone has a drink of sorts and doesn't just walk in and stand there watching a screen and not even bothering to buy a drink.
[4 Dec 2009]: Havent particularly enjoyed F3K because of the pricks I have met there. I met a lot of embarrasing fans! Giving Lucas constant stick, telling me that there are a couple of standard fans who get the songs going so I should shut it, even though they didn't do shit and it was clear the guy had some sort of complex or another!
[1 Feb 2010]: Big game time for me means one place... Famous 3 Kings in Kensington. ... on the right occasion the place is ROCKING
[1 Feb 2010]: I have a love hate relationship with that place. Minor problem is the beer is pretty average, but i can just buy bottles so no biggie. Major problem is it gets full of absolute idiots who think it is acceptable to swear non-stop, it is almost a big swearing contest, trying to insult our own players more than the next person. Loads of part time fans too who come out with the biggest load of cobblers. In short though, if they got shot of the swearing morons I would be there more often. ...
[26 Jan 2011]: Yeah Famous 3 Kings is the best shout for watching the 3 o'clock games, plus full of reds aswell. Ruse is not bad either.
[14 Feb 2011]: ... its practically a Liverpool pub. There's a boss cafe for breakfast round the corner too.
[9 Aug 2011]: Yeah, I was in there once, it was full of morons shouting abuse at the players for the entire match.
[10 Aug 2011]: Famous 3 Kings attracts some proper bellends, let's be honest.
[10 Aug 2011]: It does sadly. Only time I went there I was accosted by some big sweaty bloke and told off for not singing along to the words of a song he was getting all the words wrong to. He then proceeded to tell me that Rafa was shit and that Hicks and Gillett got a bad press.
[14 Apr 2014]: ... big screen (lots of screens), plenty of room and atmosphere was decent. Full of reds singing.
[24 Apr 2014]: F3K is fine. I was there for the away game against Chelsea over Christmas and surprisingly there were hardly any Chelsea fans, considering Stamford Bridge isn't far away. Just a whole lot of reds going crazy.
[28 Apr 2014]: ... certainly more reds in the F3K than plastics. Pity some of the reds who seem to be in there a lot are extremely unpleasant individuals...
[28 Apr 2014]: I've experienced that in there. Some fat fuck grabbed me and told me off for 'not facking singing'.
[14 Nov 2015]: ... I've been there a few times over the past six months or so for various matches (not necessarily Liverpool) and haven't ever been charged. I don't know if they still charge for 'big' Liverpool games but I've never had to pay an entrance fee.

Euston, NW1
The Royal George
8 to 14 Eversholt Street, NW1 1DG
In the road on the east side of Euston Station, near the entrance, turn left out of the station
www.taylor-walker.co.uk/pub/royal-george-euston/c1025
www.facebook.com/RoyalGeorgeNW1
020 7387 2431
[3 Jan 2007]: always shows the LFC Sky games in preference to whoever else is on, including all the London Teams. (No dodgy Mideast stations though). I think the Manager is a Red !! Good screens in all bars and always some real ale, sausage and mash or sausage butties recommended.
[25 Apr 2007]: Landlord is a red and you get a few reds in there but also a few nob eads. Not the best place but 4 screens and can be a good atmosphere
[25 Apr 2007]: I've been there couple of times and always a couple other of reds watching (other people usually just 'pub folk'). Was there in the FA Cup final and the athmosphere was great!
[1 May 2007]: A good venue. Manager is a Red, and at least three screens in two large bars.
[2 May 2007]: Huge atmosphere, great night.
[21 May 2007]: 3 or 4 screens, the manager is a red !! Real ales etc. Good atmosphere.
[24 May 2007]: was crap: No beer glasses, hopeless service, not enough staff on, four staff trying to look after three bars and a full house.
[5 Apr 2008]: The best LFC pub in London  ;D
[24 Apr 2014]: Watched 1st half of Arsenal home game there this season, before having to jump a train back to Liverpool for 2nd half. Filled with Reds, but not too packed. Best moment was about 5 mins before half-time when an Arsenal fan, in work overalls etc, nipped in to check out the score. His face was a fucking picture. He left quickly in disgust.

Kensal Green, NW10
The Masons Arms
665 Harrow Road, NW10 5NU
www.metropolitanpubcompany.com/our-pubs/the-masons-arms
020 8960 2278
info@themasonsarmsnw10.co.uk
[18 Apr 2015]: A great LFC friendly pub in west london - 3 miles away from Wembley - is The Masons Arm - 665 Harrow rd, NW10, great atmosphere, great food, great pub to enjoy the game or pre game as its opposite Kensal Green station which is 20 mins away from Wembley station - cant recommend it enough.

South Woodford, E18
Red Mantra
103-105 George Lane, E18 1AN
Next to South Woodford station
redmantra.co.uk
020 8989 7711
info@redmantra.co.uk
[7 Aug 2013]: I also live around South Woodford and there is a place next to south woodford station called red mantra owned by massive red fans and they show every liverpool game. Oh and the food is boss in there also  :lickin

Kennington, SE11
The White Bear
138 Kennington Park Road, SE11 4DJ
Just a couple of minutes by tube from Waterloo. Also 15 mins by tube from Angel (N1). Get the Northern Line straight there. Turn left out of station and bar is 100yds on the right.
www.youngs.co.uk/pubs/white-bear
020 7735 8664
whitebear@youngs.co.uk
White Bear Theatre - Wikipedia
[11 Mar 2008]: I watched the Westham game in there. Was good. Met quite a few reds in there.
[12 Mar 2008]: Just came back from the White Bear. Was a few Reds there like, but a bit disappointing for a match of this importance.
[15 Mar 2008]: I was born in Liverpool and lived there for all my life 23 years till 2 weeks ago I'm now In London working ... I'll be in the white bear for the Reading game tomorrow as well - good pub for the 3pm kick offs with a few reds there
[21 Apr 2008]: For Sat 3pms Ive been going to The White Bear in Kennington they show all the 3pm matches. For the Euros tho its defo all about F3K and worth the trek there without a doubt.
[3 Oct 2008]: They've had every match so far. They have Setanta (Ireland) legit as well as a motorized dish picking up all sorts. No reason to suspect MC won't be on.
[4 Oct 2008]: Confirmed that MC game is definitely on in the White Bear. Will be shown at the back on the big screen. Chelsea v Villa also being shown at the front end of the pub.
[18 Oct 2008]: Always shows our games.
[30 Nov 2012]: my mate (a scouse red) goes to a pub in kennington. he said the manager plays YNWA before games. when we played everton he asked my mate if he was red...when he said yes he handed him a free pint. i'll have to find out the name of the pub.
[30 Nov 2012]: Could be the White Bear in Kennington? I've never heard them play YNWA before a game but have watched the odd game in there down the years. It's an old school Irish pub, and very Celtic orientated but there's always a decent crowd of reds in when we're playing and we're usually in the majority even when playing larndarn teams...

Stoke Newington, N16
The Auld Shillelagh
105 Stoke Newington Church Street, N16 0UD
Google map
www.theauldshillelagh.co.uk
020 7249 5951
info@theauldshillelagh.co.uk
[21 May 2009]: Ive been in the Old Shilelleigh a few times for games, it's full of Reds.
[2 Feb 2012]: Where I live in Stoke Newington, the local boozer is full of people from all over the place but there's a group who I end up watching the matches with who are Liverpool fans. It's a real melting pot of cultures though and there's some good banter that goes on.
[25 Feb 2012]: I fucking love a pint of Guinness with the match in the old shillelagh.
[26 Feb 2015]: Not sure if it's been mentioned on here before but the Auld Shillelagh in Stoke Newington is a great Liverpool friendly Irish pub. Always shows the 3pm kick offs on a Saturday. Guinness is fucking tasty as well and only £3.80 - damn steal :)
[6 Nov 2015]: If you're ever in north London give the Shilelagh in Stoke newington a visit. Good little gang of exiled scousers in there for most games. And it's a proper decent old pub.

Crouch End, N8
The Hope and Anchor
128 Tottenham Lane, N8 7EL
Google map
www.yelp.co.uk/biz/hope-and-anchor-london
020 8340 3051
[25 Nov 2007]: A smashing traditional pub, which is a Liverpool supporter's pub. Landlord is a proper RED! Had a great night watching the semi of the Euro Cup last year against Chelsea. Funny as F**K, 3 Brompton road Bum Boys came in expecting a normal night in a norf london boozer, only to to chanted out the place by half time. Good Beer, honest food - geat laugh.
[25 Feb 2009]: By far the best pub to watch the Reds in the Finsbury Park area. Five minutes walk from Hornsey station or a bus ride from Finsbury Park. It's a decent boozer and you get proper reds in there. That's my advice anyway, if you're new to the area.
[29 Oct 2010]: may have posted this before , BUT the HOPE & ANCHOR on Tottenham High Road in Crouch End is as Liverpool a pub as you will find in North London. It's run by a smashing fella, who I think is from Norris Green but I cant be sure. Anyway it is always full of Liverpool supporters who know their songs and aren't afraid to sing. I watched an LFC v Chelsea game in there and solitary 'Rent Boy' left after 25 mins ! Now, that might sound a bit nasty - but if he'd had anything about him he would have stayed and joined in the banter which was at all times good natured. But it does demonstrate the 'Redness' of the pub. PS - be careful on the pool table theres some sharp players in there.
[29 Oct 2010]: Cheers mate, will head down there next time. I tend to stick to O'Neills in Muswell Hill, but there was a load of Mancs in for the Derby the other week. Wasn't pleasant.

Harrow, HA3
Blue Ginger Restaurant & Bar Whisky Lounge
383 Kenton Road, HA3 0XS
www.bgrestaurant.com
020 8909 0100
info@bgrestaurant.com
[26 Jan 2011]: Rating: 10/10; Landlord Liverpool Fan: Yes; Shows Liverpool Games: Yes; Shows 3pm Saturday Games: No; Prioritises Liverpool Games: Yes; Number Of Screens: 5; Atmosphere: The KOP has come to NW London; Other Notes: LOVE IT!!!

Clapham Common, SW4
The Alexandra
14 Clapham Common South Side, SW4 7AA
Just outside Clapham Common tube station
alexandraclapham.com
020 7627 5102
enquiries@alexandraclapham.com
[2 Jan 2007]: isn't a bad place to watch a live game. 2 big screens upstairs and one down mean they can cover most games. No particular liverpool connection though...
[10 Aug 2007]: Usually OK.
[13 Aug 2007]: went in the alexandra in clapham on sat..good crowd there all day. cheers for that
[17 Aug 2011]: The Alexandra in Clapham Common, shows all the Liverpool 3pm games, smaller [than the Famous 3 Kings] but more knowledgable fans.

Temple, WC2
Walkabout
Temple Station, Temple Place, WC2R 2PH
On the Embankment. Take the tube to Temple (Circle and District line), and we are right next door. If you are coming from the Strand/Fleet St, turn down either Surrey St or Arundel St, and we are located in front of you.
Out of temple underground turn right and right again, pub is 50 yards from there
www.walkaboutbars.co.uk/venues/temple
020 7395 3690
wbi.temple@walkabout.eu.com
[4 May 2007]: This was posted earlier on EST forum - Temple Walkabout holds 950 people in 2 rooms, Flat screen TV's everywhere, plus 3 Projectors + BIG Screens. Best place in London to watch footy/rugby cricket. Wicked atmosphere, was there for Rugby World Cup 2003. (btw cheers is full of eastern Europeans whenever I have been there) [This message has been edited by djwozza (edited 04 May 2007).] ****** I know the guy who owns the Temple walkabout franchise. We've already had the banter and his view is this - as many red as as possible (950 capacity) to come down as early as possible, bring loads of flags to get the place drapped in red, admission only to those wearing an LFC red top (as we're playing in red in the final)
[21 May 2007]: It is a good venue this place: big, loads of bar staff, good views of big screens all round (at least in the big room when i was there) and if we fill it the atmosphere there will be as good as you'll find in central London.
[21 May 2007]: Just phoned the Walkabout and spoke to a bloke there called Simon who says yes, they are showing the game, and no, the door policy isn't red shirts only: 'Don't know where you got that from mate.'
[23 May 2007]: A NZ pal of mine has told me that it has been quality in there when they have shown NZ rugby - used the phrase mosh pit ...
[23 May 2007]: Fucking shite expensive pub, full of glory hunting Cockneys with their 'Liverpole, Liverpole, Liverpole' chants. I'd have been better off at home.
[24 May 2007]: Kind of agree with you, even if I'm a London red. Thought the place could and should've been a lot livelier - too many tourists, and probably half the crowd there, out of about 600 people, didn't seem to know the words to anything apart from YNWA. Like trying to get a song going at a wake half the time. Still, I don't wanna reopen the OOT debate, but we win together and lose together mate. And if you can't take that in London then you're best off heading back home for the match.
[24 May 2007]: I'm sure among those 'glory hunting reds' there were a lot of genuine London Reds that you have tarred with the 'glory hunting' brush. Did you expect a Scouse pub in the middle of London?
[24 May 2007]: You mean there were actually Londoners chanting in London accents paying London prices in a pub in the middle of London??  :butt
[24 May 2007]: Good point, but it was pretty poor in there. Think for next season it'd be good to nail a decent, mid-sized pub where it's just a hardcore of fans and make it a regular fixture. I'd still say 60-70 per cent of the crowd in the Walkabout last night have never been to Anfield and never will.
[24 May 2007]: Walkabout served its purpose last night, lots of big screens, lots of beer, and we had a decent singsong, even if only about a third joined in (we even got one airing of PST ffs so couldnt have been that bad...even if only about 5 people sang it all the way through!).
[24 May 2007]: ... seemed to be us lot near the bar and entrance that tried to start the singing, :butt i know i never stopped
[24 May 2007]: Yea, we were down by the entrance too ... Was a good group down that end, i enjoyed the night (bar the result of course). The lads complaining were obviously at the wrong end of the place! Can you hear the far end sing, noooo, noooo!
[23 May 2007]: couldnt hear many singing to be honest, i tried on many an occasion to get a song goin, only me mates and a few other joined in, only one or two really took off
[21 Apr 2008]: It's great for these nights, huge pub full of reds cracking if we win, pub is rancid normally but great for watching sport.
[28 Apr 2008]: Cant touch the Walkabout - massive screen - 20+ all round the sides - even screens over the urinals - there'll be plenty of singing if me Andy, Dee and Mon are about - every fucking syllable loud and proud - plenty of Scouser Tommy and Liverbird renditions - well at least up to verse 8 ;-)! It gets busy mind - better be in by 6pm.
[28 Apr 2008]: Was in there for the final last year and thought it was pretty lame to be honest. Too many tourists, and the singing was confined to a few pockets. Happy to be persuaded otherwise, cos if it was full of reds it would be ideal. Just seems to be full of part-timers…
[19 Nov 2009]: I watch most of our away Champions League games in the Walkabout and it is normally a good atmosphere, Always far more reds in there then Chelsea, Arsenal or Mancs, Although I haven't watched a league match in there before!
[19 Nov 2009]: Plus the first song the DJ plays straight after the game is YNWA. Walkabout is also cheap. Last time I was there some fit woman behind the bar game me a 25% of token I could use for the whole night. If we have any chance of qualification in the game against Fiorentina, then it will be a toss up between Walkabout and Ruse.

Westbourne Park/Notting Hill
The Metropolitan
60 Great Western Road, Westbourne Park, W11 1AB
Google map
www.metropolitanpubcompany.com/our-pubs/the-metropolitan
020 7229 9254
info@themetropolitanw11.co.uk
[27 Nov 2011]: Brand new Plasma's, great food, cold beer, barmaids that look like models and 4 different rooms to watch the game all this and tonnes of LFC fans! If you want this then you have to go west, to the heart of Notting Hill - The Metropolitan pub - its right next to the local underground station - Westbourne Park.

Haymarket, SW1
Rileys Sports Bar Haymarket (used to be The Sports Cafe)
80 Haymarket, SW1Y 4TE
rileyssportsbars.co.uk
020 79300 393
[27 Apr 2007]: I'd worry about a Chelsea crowd on Haymarket
[27 Apr 2007]: I've done sports cafe in the past and it's usually been fine, even with both sets of supporters in there.
[27 Apr 2007]: Sports Cafe can have lots of Reds but can have massive queues outside (and often shows other sports).
[2 Apr 2008]: I plan on going to the Sports Cafe in Central for the Chelsea games and the Final! It's just off Leicester Square. Warning, there will be Yanks about. Not specifically a Liverpool pub, but its a decent venue to watch sports - clue's in the name.
[2 Apr 2008]: yeh, ive only been there once to watch an england game there ages ago, it was pretty good for that but i agree that it is a bit of a generic place
[2 Apr 2008]: there will be a load of us in the sports cafe too. loads of yanks agreed but loads of tvs too. unless i get a ticket before 5 ish.
[2 Apr 2008]: Never been to the Sports cafe since a Manc waitress (who was a munter by the way) made a nasty gesture to me and my friend when Everton scored against us in the Derby a couple of years back. I fear if I go back there I may throw a pint over her. Not normally one for being aggressive towards the ladies, but this really pissed me off. F3K all the way now.
[2 Apr 2008]: Just been traf square in sports cafe now its filling up fast few reds about. They've reserved most of the down stairs for food tables which is pretty stupid as it's rammed upstairs! Might make it a better atmos who knows.
[3 Apr 2008]: I was in Sports Cafe really good fun downstairs. Also got a 'scoop,' saw the landlord for the F3K in there asked him what he was doing there -he said he's left F3K and started at Sports Cafe on Monday. Said he's been given a blank canvas and it's defo gonna have a red's emphasis because he's a big Liverpool fan. Good chat.
[3 Apr 2008]: Hope he does a good job with the Sports cafe, really does stink in there at the minute. Shame though, hope the 3kings doesn't stop showing the naughty games.
[7 Apr 2008]: If you have any choice in the matter - don't go. It's awful.
[17 Oct 2008]: I would recommend the sports bar at Haymarket, near Picadilly. I watched the Man City game 2 sundays ago. They have those funny arab channels.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:05:36 pm by Callaghan. »

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1421 on: November 22, 2015, 12:02:03 pm »
Was around Crouch Hill area looking for any place showing the game and ended up at a place called the old dairy. One of those gastro pubs with nice interior at one part and a main room with less of that and a big projector showing the match. http://www.metropolitanpubcompany.com/our-pubs/the-old-dairy/

One possible to add as most of the others on the list in that area wasn't showing the football.

Online meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1422 on: November 22, 2015, 07:49:07 pm »
Was around Crouch Hill area looking for any place showing the game and ended up at a place called the old dairy. One of those gastro pubs with nice interior at one part and a main room with less of that and a big projector showing the match. http://www.metropolitanpubcompany.com/our-pubs/the-old-dairy/

One possible to add as most of the others on the list in that area wasn't showing the football.
Fun fact alert. On the mural outside, one of the dairy maids has got six fingers. End of facts.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1423 on: November 22, 2015, 08:09:05 pm »
Anyone confirm if that boozer is still charging people to go in and watch the match?

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1424 on: November 23, 2015, 04:27:21 am »
... most of the others on the list in that area wasn't showing the football.

Can you remember any of the names of the pubs that weren't showing the football? Because if a pub's not showing Man Cirty v Liverpool when it's the only game on at 5.30 on a Saturday, it shouldn't really be on this list.

Thanks for the info already though. I've updated the North London bit.

Offline Outer Mongolian Red

• Rafa ran over my dog. Then shot it. Fact
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1425 on: November 29, 2015, 01:26:29 pm »
Is the Roxy or anywhere else showing the game today?

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1426 on: November 30, 2015, 07:23:01 am »
Is the Roxy or anywhere else showing the game today?

Did you find anywhere?

Also, in case you're interested, www.roxybarandscreen.co.uk/listings/?cat1=sport says ...

Wed 02 Dec 2015
Southampton vs Liverpool
7:45 pm
FREE ENTRY

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
Watford area?
« Reply #1427 on: December 19, 2015, 10:26:09 am »
Looked for a pub friendly thread but couldn't find one for Watford.

I'm staying at Bricket Wood not far from Watford from Sunday through Tuesday.  Have looked and found the The Black Boy pub as a potential alehouse to watch the game if the wife doesn't chuck a strop.  Anyone know what the pub is like etc.  Don't think it'll be full of Watford wide boys given its location.

Offline Tonyh

• Tony get the shots in (after 7pm)
  • Legacy Fan
  • .............is the final piece of the jigsaw!
« Reply #1428 on: December 19, 2015, 02:46:36 pm »
Anyone confirm if that boozer is still charging people to go in and watch the match?

Hi Claire, sorry for the slow response, been a crazy busy Christmas. If it is Roxy that you are talking about then no they don't seem to be now. They are showing all games in 3pms, but they do tend to piss people off from time to time. LFC London is still promoting it as its main venue but there are quite a few people going to Husky's Bites Cafe too. Cathy and a few of the other ex-Ruse guys are trying really hard with Husky's to get it going.
Let's also never forget the 39!

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1429 on: December 22, 2015, 07:59:56 pm »
Any ideas if anywhere is showing the Leicester game on Boxing Day?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1430 on: December 26, 2015, 06:36:12 am »
Any ideas if anywhere is showing the Leicester game on Boxing Day?

Walworth/Elephant & Castle/Kennington, SE17
Husky Bites Cafe Bar
29A Amelia Street, SE17 3PY
Google map
@huskybitescafe
www.huskystudios.co.uk
020 7701 8003
info@huskystudios.net
Tonyh [6 Nov 2015]: Have been away or working for the last couple of games but going to link up on Sunday with some of my old Red friends/customers at Husky Bites Cafe, 29 Amelia Street, SE17 3PY, they tell me it is really good and they are trying hard. Definitely showing the Palace game on Sunday.
[...] Roxy [...] don't seem to be [charging for entry] now. They are showing all games in 3pms, but they do tend to piss people off from time to time. LFC London is still promoting it as its main venue but there are quite a few people going to Husky's Bites Cafe too. Cathy and a few of the other ex-Ruse guys are trying really hard with Husky's to get it going.

And...

Jetlag Sports Bar
125 Cleveland St, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 6QB
Google map
www.jetlagsportsbar.com/index.php/events/event/liverpool-v-leicester/?platform=hootsuite
www.jetlagsportsbar.com/index.php/sport/football-2/premier-league
www.facebook.com/jetlagsportsbar/posts/983591811697986
@jetlagbar
020 3370 5838
info@jetlagbar.com

Mascots Bar
196-198 High Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1HE
Google map
mascotsbar.co.uk/live-sports-mascots-bar-bromley
mascotsbar.co.uk
www.facebook.com/mascotsbarbromley
@MascotsBar
020 8290 6200
info@mascotsbar.co.uk
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 10:00:42 am by Callaghan. »

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1431 on: December 26, 2015, 10:29:09 am »
Thanks bud. :thumbup
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Djimothy

• Kopite
« Reply #1432 on: January 5, 2016, 03:14:56 pm »
Anyone know a good pub to watch the game tonight in central london? Preferably somewhere that is on the victoria line.

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #1433 on: January 5, 2016, 03:56:20 pm »
Anyone know a good pub to watch the game tonight in central london? Preferably somewhere that is on the victoria line.

There's a sports bar in Victoria Station, probably not the cheapest but plenty of screens.
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1434 on: January 11, 2016, 11:57:25 am »
The Temple Brew House shows the games. I watched the West Ham match in there and there were more Reds than West Ham fans. Nice place.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:05:23 pm by Carllfc »

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #1435 on: January 17, 2016, 08:41:04 am »
im looking for something in Shepherds Bush,  for the Man Utd game today,  any ideas plz

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1436 on: January 17, 2016, 12:34:55 pm »
im looking for something in Shepherds Bush,  for the Man Utd game today,  any ideas plz

Pubs in west London

http://www.matchpint.co.uk/invitation?o=web&g=213245&b=743
Belushis Shepherds Bush
13-15 Shepherd'S Bush Green
Shepherds Bush
London W12
0208 735 0270

http://www.matchpint.co.uk/invitation?o=web&g=213245&b=3058
Orchard Tavern
136 Askew Road
Shepherds Bush
London W12

http://www.matchpint.co.uk/invitation?o=web&g=213245&b=997
Belvedere
106-112 Acton High Street
Acton
London W3
0845 126 2988

http://www.matchpint.co.uk/bars-showing-liverpool-vs-man-utd-213245/index.html&where=w12
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 12:45:09 pm by Callaghan. »

Offline ahfolk79

• Main Stander
« Reply #1437 on: February 24, 2016, 03:26:41 pm »
Anyone know if the Augsburg game is being shown in the Blue Eyed Maid (near Borough) tomorrow evening?
Thanks.
"He’s not so much a player I can really take responsibility for. I’d have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than for people like [Christian] Poulsen, [Raul] Meireles and [Paul] Konchesky, who are players I was quite happy to bring to the club."

Roy feeling justifiably smug about the powerhouses he snatched from under the noses of Barca

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1438 on: February 25, 2016, 11:52:35 am »
Anyone know if the Augsburg game is being shown in the Blue Eyed Maid (near Borough) tomorrow evening?
Thanks.

It is. https://www.facebook.com/theblueeyedmaid

Offline ahfolk79

• Main Stander
« Reply #1439 on: February 25, 2016, 12:13:26 pm »
Thanks Callaghan. I'll be there.
"He’s not so much a player I can really take responsibility for. I’d have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than for people like [Christian] Poulsen, [Raul] Meireles and [Paul] Konchesky, who are players I was quite happy to bring to the club."

Roy feeling justifiably smug about the powerhouses he snatched from under the noses of Barca