Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 v 1Aston Villa ‘43 Watkins ‘57 Mo 90+1’ Trent  (Read 24438 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: PL: Liverpool v Aston Villa
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2021, 03:32:25 pm »
31 TAA with a free kick just over the bar.

Sorry happy the next 15 minutes by the way, I’m cursed...

Jota heads over form the corner that resulted from the TAA free kick (keeper must have got a touch to it).
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2021, 03:33:44 pm »
33 Ball payed to Alisson in the area under real pressure , he beats the Vila player with a step over... less of this I think..!

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2021, 03:36:21 pm »
35 shit from 25 yards by villa, a small deflection, Alisson does well to save calmly

Then Trezueguet with a soft one at Alisson
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2021, 03:37:04 pm »

Bobby skips past Cash at left back, cuts it back to Mo who turns and shoots over the bar.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2021, 03:38:54 pm »
38 good break from the reds, Bobby takes it out of the sky like it’s the easiest thing in the world.

Jota cuts in from the right and shoots at their keeper
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2021, 03:38:59 pm »
Hoo boy - we gotta stick one of these chances away...

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2021, 03:41:30 pm »
41 Vila give the ball away 20 yards out.  Mo didn’t feed Bobby, then feeds TAA who has his shot blocked

Play Bobby in!
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2021, 03:43:46 pm »
42 all Liverpool.  Gini in the area has a shot saved, again Villa gave the ball away.

Let’s stick one away

And then, guess what?

My curse strikes again.

Watkins into the area and scores,

Alisson might done better I suppose... but it’s 10 yards out.

0-1:
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2021, 03:43:53 pm »
Bugger.  ::)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2021, 03:44:16 pm »
Absolutely ridiculous.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2021, 03:46:01 pm »
Well, that was shite...

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Re: PL: Liverpool 0 v 1Aston Villa ‘43 Watkins
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2021, 03:46:27 pm »
How can they add three minutes on when Luis was down for four? It’s just not mathematically possible.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2021, 03:47:25 pm »
How is it only three minutes when Villa spent four minutes chatting with one of their own players?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2021, 03:47:39 pm »
45 +2

What’s absurd is that we aren’t playing badly... stats wise we are doing ok, more than ok actually...  the last 7 home games results have been freaks
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2021, 03:47:47 pm »
At last

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2021, 03:47:58 pm »
 ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2021, 03:47:58 pm »
45 +3

1-1

Bobby

Let’s wait for VAR though 
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2021, 03:48:05 pm »

Oh FFS, we're about to be robbed by VAR
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 03:50:49 pm by Rush 82 »

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2021, 03:48:19 pm »
Wait for VAR to rule it out.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2021, 03:48:23 pm »
Bobby has scored at Anfield!

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2021, 03:48:57 pm »
Bobby has scored at Anfield!
Or has he?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2021, 03:50:04 pm »
Prepare yourself for an offside that isn’t offside

That’s a fucking absurd decision.

0-1 still
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2021, 03:50:23 pm »
Fuck off

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2021, 03:51:46 pm »
Don't even know what to say anymore - these bastards have ruined football, absolutely ruined it

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2021, 03:52:24 pm »
45+5

HT 1-1

Yet another offside that is behind the margins of human judgment or that of the technology.

No one thinks that’s offside , yet it’s given.  It’s ruining the game (and I’d say that if it was against us too).
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2021, 04:05:53 pm »
Well if this doesn't at least make us angry, then I don't know what will. Come on Redmen lets put these in their place and annoy the officials while we are at it as well. I can't get over how they draw the lines let's draw it until we can convince ourselves its offside. Also, how is it still taking such an age to reach a decision?  :butt 

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2021, 04:07:39 pm »

When it’s us, CSI comes out...
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2021, 04:07:50 pm »
Liverpool kick off, come on Reds let's do the business. Klopp looks well buggered off.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2021, 04:09:21 pm »
45 We start off with quite a good move, plenty of movement.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2021, 04:10:33 pm »
47 We attack on the left a good ball from Phillips to Robbo but the goalie anticipates the ball and catches it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2021, 04:11:36 pm »
48 Luiz gets booked for stopping us taking a quick free kick.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2021, 04:12:46 pm »
49 a really good pass there from Phillips to Bobby but he decides to try a shot rather than pass it wide which may have been better.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2021, 04:14:00 pm »
50 Yet again, the ball is just taken away from Salah, before he can put it away. We get ourselves in these positions but cannot put it in. The corner is disappointing and the goalie collects it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2021, 04:15:10 pm »
52 Sadio is warming up I predict he will get a goal today.  ;)  Great block there by Trent.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2021, 04:16:53 pm »
This is so frustrating because Villa are there for the taking.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2021, 04:17:08 pm »
54 Some more good defensive work from Trent there, and the ball goes long.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2021, 04:17:52 pm »
Dare we?
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2021, 04:18:12 pm »
DISALLOW THAT YOU c*nts
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2021, 04:18:20 pm »