Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4567453 times)

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #59000 on: November 14, 2019, 04:15:42 am »
These hearings are all the same.

Democrats talking about the issue, Republicans thing about anything but.

I know it gets it on the record, but by god it’s a hamster on a wheel.

And like a hamster on a wheel, it'll all ultimately go nowhere.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #59001 on: November 14, 2019, 12:03:10 pm »
As Limmy often tweets "nothing will happen".
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59002 on: November 14, 2019, 09:12:18 pm »
As much as Trump not being found guilty could be absolutely infuriating I think its best not to concern ourselves about the outcome but more about the necessity for the process to take place.

Trump is guilty of this allegation so the Democrats can't ignore it on the basis of a probable defeat, they must compel the GOP to make a constitutional decision to be recorded in history. Representatives will probably impeach him but the cowards in the Senate won't find him guilty.

On a Podcast this week it was discussed how there is a methodology of obtaining a closed vote when it goes to the Senate rather than an open vote which would obviously deter Republicans. A closed vote increases the chance of Republicans flipping and voting to find him guilty, however if the outcome is not guilty votes will remain anonymous. So it's considered the risk of an open, recorded vote is worth taking to make sure every one of those shithouse Republicans reputation is blemished for supporting the worse president ever.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59003 on: November 14, 2019, 09:28:22 pm »
As much as Trump not being found guilty could be absolutely infuriating I think its best not to concern ourselves about the outcome but more about the necessity for the process to take place.

Trump is guilty of this allegation so the Democrats can't ignore it on the basis of a probable defeat, they must compel the GOP to make a constitutional decision to be recorded in history. Representatives will probably impeach him but the cowards in the Senate won't find him guilty.

On a Podcast this week it was discussed how there is a methodology of obtaining a closed vote when it goes to the Senate rather than an open vote which would obviously deter Republicans. A closed vote increases the chance of Republicans flipping and voting to find him guilty, however if the outcome is not guilty votes will remain anonymous. So it's considered the risk of an open, recorded vote is worth taking to make sure every one of those shithouse Republicans reputation is blemished for supporting the worse president ever.

Absolutely correct, John.  This needs to be done for the sake of history if nothing else.  Lying to Congress about getting a blow job is apparently fine - Trump admitting to trying leverage against an embattled ally is seems to be okay though.

At the end of the day though, if a closed vote removed Trump then it wont really help Republicans when it comes to Trump's loons - sorry - supporters.  They'll know Republicans voted to impeach, even if they don't know which ones specifically, so all will be punished accordingly.

As I've mentioned before though, removal from office is only one option.  That would require a super majority, which means 20 GOP senators voting to convict.  However, with just a simple majority - flipping just four Republicans - that would be enough to permanently bar Trump from holding or running for public office again in the future.  His re-election campaign would be immediately dead.

Four is a helluva lot easier than twenty.  And any number of senators concerned about being primaried - or having their preferred successors primaried - will be well aware of their own, or their successors chances of (re)election.  If you know you can't win, or that your sucessor can't win, then you effectively have nothing to lose.  And if you know your replacement could be a nutjob, then the likelihood is they have even less chance of being elected, and you probably wouldn't want them to be anyway.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59004 on: November 15, 2019, 05:04:57 am »
His medical examiner who overseen the autopsy confirmed that there was no DNA test done to confirm the dead body was Epsteins. Getting a lot more weird.

How is that weird?  He was in jail and was found dead in his cell.  I doubt anyone ever in that situation has had a DNA test performed to verify their identity. 

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #59005 on: November 15, 2019, 05:49:16 am »
Absolutely correct, John.  This needs to be done for the sake of history if nothing else.  Lying to Congress about getting a blow job is apparently fine - Trump admitting to trying leverage against an embattled ally is seems to be okay though.

At the end of the day though, if a closed vote removed Trump then it wont really help Republicans when it comes to Trump's loons - sorry - supporters.  They'll know Republicans voted to impeach, even if they don't know which ones specifically, so all will be punished accordingly.

As I've mentioned before though, removal from office is only one option.  That would require a super majority, which means 20 GOP senators voting to convict.  However, with just a simple majority - flipping just four Republicans - that would be enough to permanently bar Trump from holding or running for public office again in the future.  His re-election campaign would be immediately dead.

Four is a helluva lot easier than twenty.  And any number of senators concerned about being primaried - or having their preferred successors primaried - will be well aware of their own, or their successors chances of (re)election.  If you know you can't win, or that your sucessor can't win, then you effectively have nothing to lose.  And if you know your replacement could be a nutjob, then the likelihood is they have even less chance of being elected, and you probably wouldn't want them to be anyway.

Interesting about the 4 votes RB. Is that what they call censure?
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #59006 on: November 15, 2019, 10:47:09 am »
Even if it never becomes law, this is appalling. The Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper has more details about it

The Ohio House on Wednesday passed the "Student Religious Liberties Act." Under the law, students can't be penalized if their work is scientifically wrong as long as the reasoning is because of their religious beliefs.

Instead, students are graded on substance and relevance.

Every Republican in the House supported the bill. It now moves to the Republican-controlled Senate.
https://local12.com/news/local/ohio-house-passes-bill-allowing-student-answers-to-be-scientifically-wrong-due-to-religion
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 10:58:34 am by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #59007 on: November 15, 2019, 10:49:12 am »
That's utterly utterly moronic  :butt

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #59008 on: November 15, 2019, 11:23:26 am »
Wow there's gonna be a really fucking dumb generation coming

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #59009 on: November 15, 2019, 12:35:46 pm »
Because god said so...

Keep the populace dumb and you can easily control them. Science and facts don’t matter anymore. Welcome to the dark ages.

My final year thesis is on the molecular structure of water and how I can turn it into wine with a wave of my hand because jesus did it. A+

Imagine being a science teacher in this day and age when this gets passed as law, you might as well just give up.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 12:54:26 pm by Chakan »

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59010 on: November 15, 2019, 01:08:10 pm »
Wow there's gonna be a really fucking dumb generation coming

The Trumpatollah and the religious state is coming.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #59011 on: November 15, 2019, 01:23:55 pm »
The Trumpatollah and the religious state is coming.

Make America Great Again.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59012 on: November 15, 2019, 01:26:43 pm »
Make America Great Again.

Same slogan as the others... Make the Caliphate great again....make Iran great again...the South will rise again....

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59013 on: November 15, 2019, 02:23:58 pm »
Devin Nunes is insufferable.
King Kenny.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59014 on: November 15, 2019, 02:46:10 pm »
Interesting about the 4 votes RB. Is that what they call censure?

No idea unfortunately.  But the issue on the votes was brought up on MSNBC a couple of months back. I think Trump has been censured before; this is part of impeachment so arguably much worse.

Popcorn's Art

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59015 on: November 15, 2019, 03:36:25 pm »
Trump intimidating a witness while she's testifying?

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #59016 on: November 15, 2019, 03:40:23 pm »

I assume by tweet?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59017 on: November 15, 2019, 03:41:24 pm »
I assume by tweet?

yeah, I mean he wouldn't have the balls in person

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #59018 on: November 15, 2019, 03:43:09 pm »

Yep. Couldn't help himself.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #59019 on: November 15, 2019, 03:49:47 pm »
yeah, I mean he wouldn't have the balls in person

What did he say? Just checked Reddit and they say he`s deleted it.

I`d also assume this is a further count for his impeachment.

EDIT:

"Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President's absolute right to appoint ambassadors."

What a moron.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 03:51:23 pm by KillieRed »
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #59020 on: November 15, 2019, 04:32:45 pm »

I couldn`t believe it (well I can because it's him). I have had it on the telly in the background because I have got to work from home for a few months and it has been fascinating. Intimidating a witness during live proceedings. Astonishing. Thing is, the goalposts on what is 'normal' nowadays has shifted so much with that thing as president that it probably won`t make any difference. Illegal is the new norm it would seem.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59021 on: November 15, 2019, 04:42:53 pm »
I mean just how dumb is he, he's just added witness intimidation - in front of the whole world - to his list of crimes, it's like he is trying to get himself removed from office. Maybe that's what he wants, he can then cast himself as the victim and spend the next 10 years complaining about it, staying in the public eye without having to do any actual work.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #59022 on: November 15, 2019, 05:00:12 pm »
CBS News@CBSNews
BREAKING: Roger Stone, a former Trump campaign adviser, has been found guilty on all seven counts https://cbsn.ws/375B1Dn

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59023 on: November 15, 2019, 05:02:12 pm »
Trump associate Roger Stone has been found guilty

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/roger-stone-trial-verdict/

(CNN)Longtime Trump associate Roger Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress and other charges in a case that has shed new light on President Donald Trump's anticipation of the release of stolen Democratic emails in 2016.

Stone, a political provocateur, was found guilty of all seven counts brought by the Justice Department, a victory for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. Stone was found guilty on five counts of lying to Congress, one of witness tampering, and one of obstructing a Congressional committee proceeding.

The verdict marks a stunning conclusion to one of the highest profile prosecutions to emerge from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation -- a case that began with one of Trump's most vocal supporters arrested during a pre-dawn raid as the special counsel's investigation wound down, and that since then has gradually revealed new information about the Trump campaign's positive reception to foreign interference in the 2016 election.

According to prosecutors, Stone failed to turn over documents to Congress in 2017, showing he had sought to reach WikiLeaks the previous year, and lied about five facts, obscuring his attempt to use intermediaries to get information that could help then-candidate Trump in the election against Hillary Clinton.

WikiLeaks had released emails in July 2016 that the Russians had hacked from Democratic Party servers, and followed up with drops of emails stolen from the Clinton campaign's chairman in October 2016, continuing until Election Day.
Stone's trial at a federal courthouse in Washington revealed the extent to which the longtime Trump friend was directly in touch with Trump and other campaign officials about Wikileaks' 2016 release of hacked Democratic emails.

Prosecutors argued that witness testimony, along with Stone's texts, emails and phone records, showed Stone's interest in reaching WikiLeaks about the hacked documents it had, and speaking to the Trump campaign and even Trump himself about it. Prosecutors said Stone lied to Congress out of a desire to protect Trump.

"It would look really bad for his longtime associate Donald Trump" if the truth had come out," Prosecutor Jonathan Kravis said in his closing argument on Wednesday.

Stone's defense team countered that Stone didn't have a motive to protect Trump when he testified to the House in 2017, because Trump already had won the election and become President.

Witnesses in the trial included a cast of Trump-world characters like former White House strategist Steve Bannon and former Trump campaign deputy chairman Rick Gates, a key cooperator in Mueller's investigation. Both emphasized the campaign's interest in hacks and leaks dating back to April 2016.

During the trial, prosecutors revealed several phone calls placed between Trump and Stone, including a July 2016 conversation in which Gates testified that Trump and Stone spoke about the planned release of hacked Democratic emails.
In his written answers to Mueller, Trump said he didn't recall his conversations with Stone, nor discussions about WikiLeaks and the Democratic hack.

Prosecutors argued that Stone's alleged failure to tell Congress about the attempts to reach WikiLeaks left the House Intelligence Committee with a blind spot in their investigation--causing the committee's final report on Russian interference in the election to be inaccurate.
SoS Membership Number: 387

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59024 on: November 15, 2019, 05:11:42 pm »
Deal time for Stone I assume

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59025 on: November 15, 2019, 05:42:15 pm »
SoS Membership Number: 387

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59026 on: November 15, 2019, 06:07:53 pm »
Could Trump pardon him?

I'm not sure, I guess if he flips then no

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59027 on: November 15, 2019, 06:09:53 pm »
Could Trump pardon him?

That carries a very high political cost under the circumstances.  Would certainly make the GOP's job of protecting Trump even harder than it already is.

In any case, Stone wont flip.  He's too much of a prima donna and he's probably quietly revelling in the notoriety.  Of course, a lot might depend on his sentence and where he ends up serving it.  Then again he might just commit suicide....

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59028 on: November 15, 2019, 06:13:40 pm »

EDIT:

"Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President's absolute right to appoint ambassadors."

What a moron.

A career diplomat who ignored Trump's demands that she remain silent.  I don't know if this qualifies as witness intimidation but it's certainly an attempt to discredit her reputation and by extension her testimony, which probably amounts to the same thing.

I'm waiting for the tweet where he says, "it would be terrible for something to happen to her family.  I mean it would be so wrong but sometimes people take the law into their own hands.  I'd hate for that to happen".

Popcorn's Art

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59029 on: November 15, 2019, 08:33:27 pm »
I don't think it's intimidation, it's just impulsive petulance from the dumbest and most immature world leader in living memory. If it weren't for social media he would have scratched MARY SUX into the Oval Office desk instead.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59030 on: November 15, 2019, 09:33:06 pm »

EDIT:

What a moron.

Honestly was expecting something way worse, like a direct threat, that's how desensitized I am to all of this.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #59031 on: November 15, 2019, 11:04:31 pm »
Honestly was expecting something way worse, like a direct threat, that's how desensitized I am to all of this.

The direct threat came during a conversation with the previous (iirk) Ukrainian president.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #59032 on: November 15, 2019, 11:05:33 pm »
I don't think it's intimidation, it's just impulsive petulance from the dumbest and most immature world leader in living memory. If it weren't for social media he would have scratched MARY SUX into the Oval Office desk instead.

Even Fox news accept that it was intimidation and an impeachable offense in itself.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59033 on: November 16, 2019, 07:59:55 am »
Even Fox news accept that it was intimidation and an impeachable offense in itself.

Did they elaborate? To me it seemed no different to his reaction to anyone who challenges his fragile ego. They're all losers with failed careers and, if they're black, very low IQ.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #59034 on: November 16, 2019, 12:21:22 pm »
Love Stone guilty.

"Let me speak to the President, this is Roger Stone!"

"Who?"

Will be pardoned, of course.

Nice applause for the Ambassador of Mogadishu failure.

Nice that Miller's Goebbel's roots are becoming exposed.

What should be most worrying for Yanks is that Fungus would sell out America for a chunk of Ukranian Black Sea coastline Trumplevania from his "great guy" buddy.

Seriously.  Has anyone in the entire world EVER referred to Putin as a great guy?
Kill the humourless

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59035 on: November 16, 2019, 03:55:35 pm »
Its funny how all these crooked people protect Trump till the end and then he just ignores them.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59036 on: November 16, 2019, 04:17:21 pm »
Its funny how all these crooked people protect Trump till the end and then he just ignores them.

I think Sonderland will flip.  He's really got nothing to gain and everything to lose by sticking by Trump.  There are now several witnesses corroborating this phone call he had with Trump on Ukraine - a call he never brought up in his private deposition or in his amendments.  He'll shit his kecks at the prospect of a perjury or obstruction charge.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59037 on: November 16, 2019, 04:32:26 pm »
I think Sonderland will flip.

It would be great if they can mackem flip.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59038 on: November 16, 2019, 07:10:44 pm »
I think Sonderland will flip.  He's really got nothing to gain and everything to lose by sticking by Trump.  There are now several witnesses corroborating this phone call he had with Trump on Ukraine - a call he never brought up in his private deposition or in his amendments.  He'll shit his kecks at the prospect of a perjury or obstruction charge.

He could plead the fifth and then spill everything and walk away and let Trump deal with it. He'll just go back to being a nobody.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59039 on: November 16, 2019, 07:16:05 pm »
He could plead the fifth and then spill everything and walk away and let Trump deal with it. He'll just go back to being a nobody.

Exactly.  He's not in hoc to Trump in the same way the GOP is.  He's little more than a super-lobbyist who bought his position in government.  Doubtless he's been up to some shady business, as just about everybody in Trump's government is a grifter looking for an opportunity, but he doesn't seem to be at Flynn or Manafort levels of being utterly compromised. 

If he's smart(ish) he'll see cooperation and the chance to get out of the spotlight as just another good business transaction.  And if they have anything on him, then cutting a deal is his best way out of this.

Popcorn's Art