The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

CL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Porto Thiago ‘52 Salah ‘70

<< < (48/49) > >>

NarutoReds:
Linda loves clean sheet.  ;D

On Axis:

--- Quote from: newterp on November 25, 2021, 12:24:07 pm ---Konate had a bit of tough game but also seemed to get whistled for being big and strong.

--- End quote ---
I thought he grew into the game. There was a moment in the first half where the ball seemed to get lost in his feet and Porto went on a counterattack. Other than that moment, he seemed much steadier in the second half to me. Some good passes at times but also kept it simple.

There was a moment in the first half where a Porto player got the drop on Konate, but he recovered excellently to force a goal kick.

He's not the finished product but he's in the best possible to environment to learn.

kaesarsosei:
Going against the grain here, but I wouldn't mind Atletico getting out of the group. We can't meet them in the last 16 and I would fancy them to eventually come good this season and give the likes of City or Chelsea a lot more trouble than Milan or Porto would.

Red Beret:

--- Quote from: kaesarsosei on November 26, 2021, 02:47:55 pm ---Going against the grain here, but I wouldn't mind Atletico getting out of the group. We can't meet them in the last 16 and I would fancy them to eventually come good this season and give the likes of City or Chelsea a lot more trouble than Milan or Porto would.

--- End quote ---

I'd like them to get out if it meant them facing United. That would be a most enjoyable bloodbath. :)

ant:
will Milner miss the Milan game for the yellow card ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version