Author Topic: Harvey Elliott (Harvey Daniel James Elliott)  (Read 592932 times)

Online Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Welcome Harvey
« Reply #2760 on: January 21, 2022, 11:14:40 am »
Klopp just said in his presser that he's 'pretty sure' Harvey will be ready to play after the international break.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #2761 on: January 21, 2022, 11:38:06 am »
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2762 on: January 21, 2022, 03:19:13 pm »
Blackburn Rovers
@Rovers

We'll be welcoming back Harvey Elliott as a special guest of the club for this Monday's game against Middlesbrough.

He'll be in the hospitality lounges pre-match and welcomed out onto the pitch just before kick-off.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2763 on: January 24, 2022, 11:06:57 am »
Blackburn Rovers
@Rovers

We'll be welcoming back Harvey Elliott as a special guest of the club for this Monday's game against Middlesbrough.

He'll be in the hospitality lounges pre-match and welcomed out onto the pitch just before kick-off.

Bit weird.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2764 on: January 24, 2022, 02:25:48 pm »
Bit weird.
To say the least.  He had a very good season on loan with them and has always seemed respectful to them but I'm not sure what their fans will make of it.

I guess it will be a nice moral booster having been injured for quite a long time but a starting spot against Cardiff would be worth 10x that.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2765 on: January 24, 2022, 02:28:33 pm »
It's one thing having him back as a hospitality guest, but getting him on the pitch is very odd. Might watch it now out of some kind of morbid curiosity of the cringe factor!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2766 on: January 24, 2022, 02:31:28 pm »
It's one thing having him back as a hospitality guest, but getting him on the pitch is very odd. Might watch it now out of some kind of morbid curiosity of the cringe factor!
a bit surprised he'd agree to it.  if you're a Blackburn fan, do you really give a shit? 

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2767 on: January 24, 2022, 02:33:48 pm »
To say the least.  He had a very good season on loan with them and has always seemed respectful to them but I'm not sure what their fans will make of it.

I guess it will be a nice moral booster having been injured for quite a long time but a starting spot against Cardiff would be worth 10x that.
I'd say it speaks a lot about not only what he did on the pitch for Blackburn, but also off the pitch. He's clearly made a very good impression there and it's a way for the fans who never got to see him play because of Covid restrictions to say thank you.   

He should be proud that a club he only spent one season on at loan respects him so much.

But yeah, proper weirdo's etc etc.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 02:39:14 pm by Funky_Gibbons »
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2768 on: January 24, 2022, 03:46:02 pm »

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2769 on: January 24, 2022, 03:48:43 pm »

The Chertsey Messi is back💪💪💪

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2770 on: January 24, 2022, 03:55:01 pm »
Looking forward to seeing him back in the team. We are crying out for a bit of creativity from midfield.

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2771 on: January 24, 2022, 04:19:12 pm »

Welcome Back Harvey  !!!

Like a new January signing.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2772 on: January 25, 2022, 08:52:35 am »
I'd say it speaks a lot about not only what he did on the pitch for Blackburn, but also off the pitch. He's clearly made a very good impression there and it's a way for the fans who never got to see him play because of Covid restrictions to say thank you.   

He should be proud that a club he only spent one season on at loan respects him so much.

But yeah, proper weirdo's etc etc.
Despite my scepticism it seems to have gone down well with the Blackburn fans.

Football misses class quite a lot.

Harvey Elliott just came to Ewood Park to say thank you to #Rovers for the season he spent here.

#LFC fans in Elliott you have something extremely rare - a football with genuine class and decency.

Will follow his entire career. Elite player

The tweet from the official Blackburn Rovers Twitter account also is not full of sarcastic comments: https://twitter.com/Rovers/status/1485714183245156353.  I should have more faith!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2773 on: January 25, 2022, 10:49:15 am »
Looks like Harvey appreciated it too judging by his Instagram. Hadn't occurred to me that he never played there in front of fans too so it was nice for him to see them all.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #2774 on: January 25, 2022, 11:06:42 am »
Looks like Harvey appreciated it too judging by his Instagram. Hadn't occurred to me that he never played there in front of fans too so it was nice for him to see them all.
This was the first thing that crossed my mind, their fans having a chance to show some appreciation in person. Elliott was also apparently at the forefront of the club's charitable efforts in the community while he was there - he did the rounds of the kid's wards at Royal Blackburn and also there was pictures of him floating around doing some work with foodbanks. Seems to have his head screwed on and moved past the criticism he was getting when he was a literal child.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #2775 on: January 25, 2022, 08:48:06 pm »
Harvey really does have the world at his feet.
Not only hugely talented, and the dedication too, as shown by his determination and immaculate work ethic to get back from that horrible injury as soon as he could, and it seems just a really fine character off the pitch too. No wonder Kloppo loves him!

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2776 on: January 25, 2022, 09:21:12 pm »
Harvey really does have the world at his feet.
Not only hugely talented, and the dedication too, as shown by his determination and immaculate work ethic to get back from that horrible injury as soon as he could, and it seems just a really fine character off the pitch too. No wonder Kloppo loves him!

The fact he gave his kit and boots to a kid who injured his leg on the same day Harvey did, was the point his character became clear.

Online Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2777 on: January 26, 2022, 07:56:18 am »
Give him the armband already!  :P
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2778 on: January 26, 2022, 09:16:17 am »
Give him the armband already!  :P
Player manager?

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2779 on: January 29, 2022, 12:09:05 pm »
Harvey Elliott playing in a behind closed doors U23s game against Wrexham. Liverpool arranged the match for him and should put him in contention for FA Cup tie with Cardiff City next weekend. He’s scored and provided an assist so far.

https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1487394572267569152?s=21

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2780 on: January 29, 2022, 12:20:45 pm »
Brilliant to hear.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2781 on: January 29, 2022, 03:45:26 pm »
Apparently played over an hour, so good match practice.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2782 on: January 29, 2022, 04:09:20 pm »
Great news.

Hopefully he's starting against Cardiff.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2783 on: January 29, 2022, 04:17:43 pm »
Apparently played over an hour, so good match practice.
Goal and an assist too.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2784 on: January 29, 2022, 04:44:50 pm »
Gave his boots to a lad from the opposition who is a Liverpool fan.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Mr Grieves

• at losing other mr, ending years of Broken Wings encores.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2785 on: January 29, 2022, 04:53:33 pm »
Gave his boots to a lad from the opposition who is a Liverpool fan.

His mum won’t be happy about that. Not made of money.
Put the ball in the goddamn basket chief

Online RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2786 on: January 29, 2022, 08:40:57 pm »
Harvey Elliott playing in a behind closed doors U23s game against Wrexham. Liverpool arranged the match for him and should put him in contention for FA Cup tie with Cardiff City next weekend. He’s scored and provided an assist so far.

https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1487394572267569152?s=21
Morton-Jones-Elliott MF vs Cardiff?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2787 on: January 29, 2022, 10:12:01 pm »
Morton-Jones-Elliott MF vs Cardiff?

I’d like to see Keita start this one.

Would expect a strong team, with maybe a couple of the younger players in.

Online RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2788 on: January 29, 2022, 10:34:20 pm »
I’d like to see Keita start this one.

Would expect a strong team, with maybe a couple of the younger players in.
I would expect young mostly backup in to start with some key starters on the bench that normally how cup ties are handled. Wont shock me if Kaide started this game also. Keita probably involved somehow but likely off the bench

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2789 on: January 29, 2022, 10:58:24 pm »
There’s plenty of 1st teamers, but not really first 11 players, who should likely start, like Milner, Gomez, Tsimikas, Keita etc.

Anyway, still over a week to go, so we’ll see who is fit and ready to go! No reason to not have a strong team being as a fair few have had a good break.

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2790 on: January 30, 2022, 01:53:55 am »
It will be good to see him back. good to see him smiling in an LFC shirt.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2791 on: January 30, 2022, 04:31:06 am »
good signs that he doesn't need any settling down after an injury like some players..

love to see the evolution of play down our right channel with mo, trent and him. It was an exercise cut short due thanks to the thugs at burnley and the incompetent nature of officiating.

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
« Reply #2792 on: January 30, 2022, 04:36:38 am »
good signs that he doesn't need any settling down after an injury like some players..

love to see the evolution of play down our right channel with mo, trent and him. It was an exercise cut short due thanks to the thugs at burnley and the incompetent nature of officiating.

Different thugs...

Online hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #2793 on: January 30, 2022, 06:43:53 am »

??? Leeds wasn't it?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2794 on: January 30, 2022, 01:32:43 pm »
I tell you what…

He didn’t just score a goal in that friendly, he scored a wonder goal…. Absolute worldie…

More of this please lad
Watch it here
https://twitter.com/theanfieldwrap/status/1487779952951009281?s=21
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #2795 on: January 30, 2022, 02:01:46 pm »
Regardless of the goal he is the real deal.

Our forwards will absolutely love having him in the team.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2796 on: January 30, 2022, 03:03:29 pm »
??? Leeds wasn't it?

Yes but I'll accept Burnley
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2797 on: January 30, 2022, 09:42:12 pm »
I tell you what…

He didn’t just score a goal in that friendly, he scored a wonder goal…. Absolute worldie…

More of this please lad
Watch it here

He got two assists as well.https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/watch-harvey-elliotts-goal-and-assists-friendly
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2798 on: January 30, 2022, 09:46:32 pm »
I tell you what…

More of this please lad
Watch it here

Bloody hell!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ep1987

• Emiliano Insua head coach
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2799 on: January 31, 2022, 01:57:31 pm »
I'm not sure playing RAM alongside Trent plays to Elliot's strengths; I think he's much more suited to operating alongside a more traditional RB where he can be the one in the right half space making incisive passes as well as bringing progressive runs to that area of the pitch.