The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Mohamed Salah - Best in the World

<< < (3570/4361) > >>

Red Berry:
As I said before, it's great that Salah says he wants to stay. To that end, he has to remember that LFC is not an oil club with bottomless pits of money.

I've no doubt he ploughs a lot of his earnings into his home country and aides the disadvantaged, but he will still leave Liverpool a multi millionaire. The club needs a wage structure so I hope he keeps his contract demands reasonable and that the club treats him with equal respect.

keyop:

--- Quote from: FlashGordon on November 24, 2021, 10:06:17 pm ---His ability to put defenders on their arses without touching the ball is unparalleled.

--- End quote ---
The fact that his song is based on a track called 'Sit down' is very apt, considering that's what most defenders do when he dribbles around them.

rob1966:

--- Quote from: Red Berry on November 26, 2021, 05:56:26 pm ---As I said before, it's great that Salah says he wants to stay. To that end, he has to remember that LFC is not an oil club with bottomless pits of money.

I've no doubt he ploughs a lot of his earnings into his home country and aides the disadvantaged, but he will still leave Liverpool a multi millionaire. The club needs a wage structure so I hope he keeps his contract demands reasonable and that the club treats him with equal respect.

--- End quote ---

Exactly - we can't kill the wage structure for one player.

SamLad:
for those complaining about the potential wage structure impact ....

what do you think of the "big bonus to re-sign" plus a "large weekly wage boost" idea?

all our players want him to re-sign, will see the logic in the bonus, and won't be pissing and moaning about not making the same weekly money as him.

Spanish Al:
Canít wait to go and see this guy in the flesh again tomorrow. Such a joy to watch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version