Author Topic: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0  (Read 150479 times)

Offline PROPER crazyemlyn72

• is Android
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0
« Reply #440 on: April 28, 2015, 10:09:07 pm »
brendan did seem really down. i thought he wanted to let fly, although he was saying its probably where we should be. and injuries to key players.

players look liked they dont believe in the plan anymore, well some of them do, and you cant carry that many. id start by playing marko and can in their proper positions. give them a chance to bed in properly. i know hes an easy target, but what is the point of playing johnson? does brendan want to say goodbye to him on good terms? did gerard deserve to start last week? again it smacks of brendan wanting to keep senior players onside. no fight. no belief and no belief in the manager.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #441 on: April 28, 2015, 10:09:24 pm »
Here we go again, miss out on the league by the skin of our teeth, shit hits the fan, team struggles next season, the calls for the managers head start... I wonder what genius we should go for this time? Are there any coaches a little more English with credentials as good as Hodge Podge's? I fucking hope not, and I thought we'd learnt our lesson after taking years to recover from the Rafa debacle, but we're consistent if nothing else.

They and the club repeat the same mistakes all the time like a wheel of misfortune. 

Arry is available Leo we could go for him, would luv it.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #442 on: April 28, 2015, 10:09:30 pm »
Yeah, that's our issue. Lambert hasn't played enough...

;D

Tickled me that
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline gdr

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #443 on: April 28, 2015, 10:09:31 pm »
It's getting F*****g close !

Offline Je99ers

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #444 on: April 28, 2015, 10:09:39 pm »
your best ever stream must not have been too good if you thought Allen was dreadful tonight.

Allen's position was sometimes out of position.   Made a couple of mistakes there that could have allowed Hull to score more.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #445 on: April 28, 2015, 10:10:16 pm »
No better than we were under Hodgson...out-fought and out-thought at every turn....

the dream is over.....rip it up and start again
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #446 on: April 28, 2015, 10:10:26 pm »
Still believe in Rodgers. He needs to fix up next season though

Yay, there's another one! Team Brendan in the house, although possibly relegated to the spare bedroom.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #447 on: April 28, 2015, 10:10:28 pm »
Fuck off with your sideway and back passing.
You're not wrong there mate, our players offering themselves as a backpass rather than a forward pass in to the space ahead is rapidly increasing and its infuriating.

Online mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #448 on: April 28, 2015, 10:10:51 pm »
Lads , stop arguing , sober up and calm down a bit and go watch Bayern-Dortmund penalty shootout !!  ;D
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #449 on: April 28, 2015, 10:10:56 pm »
How Rodgers can go back to the system that saw us toil for months at the start of the season is just beyond me.

Pretty much this. Can't believe it, to be honest.

Offline The Playmaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: April 28, 2015, 10:11:00 pm »
Unlike others, I wouldn't do the job for free. Also, I know about this forum and seeing people slagging me off every week after another crushing defeat would hurt. You bastards.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #451 on: April 28, 2015, 10:11:01 pm »
You'd put mediocrity in your sandwiches if it was possible. Fucking delicious.
Sandwiches? Ponce. I eat butty's, dickhead....An I fuckin fold'em.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: April 28, 2015, 10:11:07 pm »
Seriously, I'll do the job for nothing. We might not win, but we'll at least get players in the box, and anyone who can't pass 5 yards to a man in a red shirt gets dropped until they learn how.

Oh, and we'll be good on set pieces.

Seriously hard to defend Brendan when the football is that abysmal.

But still - no goalscorers. 9 shots on target. None of them in the net.

Either Rodgers knows he's gone, and is just keeping his head above water until the end; or he knows he's there next season, no matter what, and he's just playing out time until he can get the strikers he needs.

Either way, something's up.

Awful season that made a mockery of last year.

Well a change of tune from the esteemed Pop!

This is how the denizen of posters responded to my questioning of Rodgers and his backroom team:

Quote from: PhaseOfPlay on April  1, 2015, 05:35:51 PM
Can you just go and f*ck off with your anti-Rodgers agenda? Cheers, Jon

Jon, criticizing the manager because he is not performing is not being disloyal, but burying your head in the sand to show loyalty is simply ridiculous. Perhaps you will be a little more courteous to supporters who have a different and legitimate view to your own?
Today's terrible shambles is indicative of a manager who has not got the experience to respond to adversity nor a well qualified back room staff to help him. Rodgers might well be here next season, but will another influx of players remedy his limitations? I doubt it.

Offline Garcepticon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: April 28, 2015, 10:11:29 pm »
At a top level, the biggest problem we have is a lack of goalscorers. That has been true throughout the season.

This idea that the players aren't playing for him, isn't it equally likely that they don't feel goals will be scored and have subsequently lost belief?

I'm vehemently pro-Rodgers. Frankly I have entirely no time for anyone who has a contrary opinion on the matter.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: April 28, 2015, 10:11:35 pm »
I actually only recall us signing Meireles that season and he was a great player..

Koncheskey, Poulsen and Cole, perhaps I was being a little harsh.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: April 28, 2015, 10:12:08 pm »
Can I interest you in Mormonism?
Sorry not a fan of that sect

Offline Silly Effin' Pidl

• drove an Aldi
  • Kopite
  • Annie Roader to victory in the Grand National
« Reply #456 on: April 28, 2015, 10:12:21 pm »
Still believe in Rodgers. He needs to fix up next season though

Yes, Jimmie Rodgers was a great country singer.

Offline bodhisattva

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: April 28, 2015, 10:12:22 pm »
Powderpuff shit. That Balotelli for Lambert and Ibe for Lallana swap was so obvious. We should play a back 4. We get picked apart by any half decent wingers with a back 3. Also Can needs to return centrally. Johnson is so terrible I will be livid if we see him again this season. Needs to leave this summer too.

The semi final shattered these fragile little bitches confidence.

we did play a back 4 albeit Can played more as a central midfielder at times when we were in possession.
the back 3 was working quite well although the personnel is important, Lucas and Sakho are a big miss.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #458 on: April 28, 2015, 10:12:23 pm »
Joe Allen:

7 tackles, 5 interceptions, a last man tackle, 88% pass completion, 1 key pass.

Stats, you hate em! I didn't need em to see he had a very good game but maybe it'll help some of the people saying he was shite. He gave his all and he made some fucking great tackles.

Offline artanis

• Legacy Fan
  • It is what it is.
« Reply #459 on: April 28, 2015, 10:12:28 pm »
Sad state of affairs. If Brendan goes (I don't think he will since FSG are f-ing clueless and have no idea what to do footie wise), there have to be massive changes in management. Management clear out NOW.

He'll be sacked. American team owners (any sport) are ruthless if expectations are not met. He was given (we were told this at his hiring) that he has three seasons to make us a CL team. We are not. He is gone.
We are 10th in the world football in terms of money etc. and are a very good proposition for a top 10 manager. Rogers is not one of them. I expect a DOF, and a top line first team coach to come in. We will see a full overhaul

Offline No Appreciation of Liverpool Opposition

• Won't get out of bed for Palace. Gimme an N! Gimme a U! Gimme an M! (yet still needs it spelt out!)
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
    • My blog
« Reply #460 on: April 28, 2015, 10:12:58 pm »
whos gonna replace BR. Kloop? fresh off a season finishing...fifth. With 3 years champions league money for squad investment too.
I fell in love with football as I would later fall in love with women: suddenly, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain it would bring

Gaston Ramirez.

Offline robygerrard

• Anny Roader
« Reply #461 on: April 28, 2015, 10:13:04 pm »
And so would any midfield in the world with such lack of movement ahead of them and the ball failing to stick whenever it does get there. The amount of time Coutinho would pick up the ball, get his head up, and wait for a run only for it to not happen and Phil has to turn away from the crowd of players and play a square ball. He must have been so frustrated.

The midfield were not outstanding, but they did enough to have the lions share of possession. In order to create, they need movement ahead of them. They had absolutely nothing every time they looked forward to aim at. The only player who got into any goalscoring positions was Hendo and as part of a midfield pair that was above and beyond what he's actually expected to do.

The goal was down to Balotelli not tracking his man or stepping out. Much like he is in the opposition box, he was static and not focused. He also gave the ball away without much of a fight which lead to the corner. I never blame a goal on a single player as 99 times out of 100 it's a chain of events and multiple errors, but he had a huge part to play in our loss today due to lack of application in both boxes.
Spot fucking on!!

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: April 28, 2015, 10:13:17 pm »
Yay, there's another one! Team Brendan in the house, although possibly relegated to the spare bedroom.
LOL so what would getting rid of Rodgers solve? Who would you replace him with?

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #463 on: April 28, 2015, 10:13:31 pm »
Is he supposed to know the ball isn't going to go to the 3 players in an offside position behind him?

he's supposed to be closer the other defenders...
Believer

Offline Easy

• Sunday Mornin Tiger
  • Kopite
« Reply #464 on: April 28, 2015, 10:13:42 pm »
As I said in the commentary thread it feels like it's all gone downhill since the manc defeat at Anfield. They took the wind out of our sails when 4th was virtually in our own hands. Everything has gone to shit since.

It's a spineless, characterless and pathetic capitulation by all concerned. There's no spunk, no backbone - when they're on a roll they're fine, when there's a bump or two they lose it for games on end. The season is ending as emphatically as it started. Heartbreaking

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: April 28, 2015, 10:13:54 pm »
Rodgers is a crap manager that has won nothing.
How constructive.

Offline Torben Piechniks Y-Fronts

• Kopite
  • A Liverbird, upon my chest
« Reply #466 on: April 28, 2015, 10:13:55 pm »
Very pissed off after game, went and done a big steamin shit and feel better.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool."

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #467 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:02 pm »
Sorry I have just woken up after reading the Emperors new clothes. Who the fuck is Brendan Rodgers? He isnt wearing nice fucking robes he is stark bollock naked.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #468 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:09 pm »
Joe Allen:

7 tackles, 5 interceptions, a last man tackle, 88% pass completion, 1 key pass.

Stats, you hate em! I didn't need em to see he had a very good game but maybe it'll help some of the people saying he was shite. He gave his all and he made some fucking great tackles.
He was the stand out player for me, mate, Thought he was one of the few who showed a bit of passion.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #469 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:17 pm »
Put yourself in the owner's position.

They probably know that the team needs improving. It is up to Rodgers to show that there is a foundation to build upon. However today's performance just showed that the team and club are currently in a shambles. Best to change the manager and hope that somebody can get the team playing again. The alternative is to spend a huge sum and still play cross like tonight.

So I'm afraid that tonight was the end for the manager.
#JFT97

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #470 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:31 pm »

there is no team brendan their is old style Liverpool Fans and modern skywashed kneejerking fans and you should be in the shit house not the spare bedroom, anyway like FS i am out of the football threads .

you can enjoy your spite and bile !

A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #471 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:34 pm »
Remember all the super fans in the summer saying what great signings we were making.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:39 pm »
Sterling has offered fuck all since he's been on the old happy crack

Hopefully some mug comes in at £50m

Yes he could be great, but his attitude stinks.

Take note Raheem, when Suarez desperately wanted out he nearly won Liverpool the league, finished top scorer, golden boot and raising everyone's game including you.

Now what are you doing? Looking like at mug against WBA and Hull City
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline decky

• Legacy Fan
  • DOYA
    • I play in a band you know
« Reply #473 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:54 pm »
LOL so what would getting rid of Rodgers solve? Who would you replace him with?

He's gone mate, really cannot see FSG sticking with him now with Klopp available. They don't give people second chances

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #474 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:55 pm »
Remember all the super fans in the summer saying what great signings we were making.

#BestTransferWindowEver

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:57 pm »
Very pissed off after game, went and done a big steamin shit and feel better.
So that's what I need to do
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: April 28, 2015, 10:15:00 pm »
Yes, Jimmie Rodgers was a great country singer.
He might not be great now but he could be with right tools

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #477 on: April 28, 2015, 10:15:02 pm »
1 key pass.

against hull.  Fucking awesome stuff.  Lets build a team around him.   

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #478 on: April 28, 2015, 10:15:06 pm »
Three points and I am off (as I have too much venom).

1.  This team peaked at home versus Man City - (looked like an entirely different team)
2.  Blame is like having three assholes -  utterly useless and makes a mess of things
3.  This season speaks to the infamous power of branding ---  High expectations, Feverish Coverage, and No Firepower

*** fitting this performance fell on the boycott date ---->  profits over people this year.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:41:29 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline kingz

• Anny Roader
« Reply #479 on: April 28, 2015, 10:15:10 pm »