Author Topic: Alberto Moreno: Ghost in the Shell  (Read 444636 times)

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
Re: Alberto Moreno: Ghost in the Shell
« Reply #3280 on: September 29, 2018, 09:20:32 pm »
He’s got five assists in ~90 games. Why does anyone think he’d be better than Robertson against park the bus teams.

His remaining time here will be as a back up and nothing more.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #3281 on: September 29, 2018, 09:34:21 pm »
He's the smartest drawer of fouls we have. That's actually clever.

I've never felt that. He's the worst at getting drawn into fouls in the current squad for sure though. I am happy with him being our 2nd choice leftback. I just do not think he has ever put on chain of consistently good performances and some of that is just lack of concentration and tactical intelligence at times. He has loads of talent to be fair, but he'll probably never quite reach the potential his talent could because of that. All that said, as a second choice, he is more than adequate to pick up games when we need to rest Robbo.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #3282 on: September 29, 2018, 09:38:01 pm »
He’s got five assists in ~90 games. Why does anyone think he’d be better than Robertson against park the bus teams.

His remaining time here will be as a back up and nothing more.

I was thinking back a couple of seasons when those set ups would really trouble us and a worn out milner was played instead to help support the midfield.

But I think he will be gone as he hasn't signed a contract that he reportedly was offered. Yet I could see him going to a decent team in another league that dominates many of their opponents and are looking to reinforce that domination. Barca and PSG had Alves, Madrid had Marcello. Not equating Albie to those two, but both those teams felt they could get away with having a truly a wingback that isn't rally a defender in the classic sense.

Robertson has a fantastic cross on him. But I think that Moreno offers a bit more in the offensive third in terms of give and goes, dragging defenders, and taking on defenders. That doesn't mean I think Robertson is bad (the default RAWK math, as if support for player A means less support for player B), just that he is a touch more predictable, tends to stay wider and tends to cross when sometimes something better could be done. Perhaps due to Moreno's winger life before LFc and perhaps due to his faith in his speed, he is pretty good at dragging defenders away from Firmino and Mane. Once again, this shows he has some brain cells...just not the defence-first training from birth as he is a converted winger after all.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3283 on: September 29, 2018, 09:40:47 pm »
Al, we played against the same manager midweek. With Sturridge and Shaq up front...hardly a pressing team.

Our defence had so much less cover.

Our offence was just as wasteful/unlucky.

Yet the response is far different. No whingy BS today. Which is a good thing. :)

I am not sure what relevance playing against the same manager in mid week has mate.

They were two totally different games. Willian and Mane were the only ones of the pacey wide players to start both games and Chelsea had a totally different philosophy. In mid week they were able to dominate possession because of the fact that if you make mass changes to a gegenpressing team then it isn't going to work. For the first half hour Fabregas dropped into the pocket and had the freedom of Anfield.

We dropped off and doubled up in the wide areas and they went through the middle. They looked for Morata's movement off Lovren and looked for Kovacic to go box to box.

Today was completely different, Chelsea looked to play a tighter 3 in midfield with Willian and Hazard taking turns to tuck in and make it a four with the other one looking to make 3rd man diagonal runs in behind. Our full backs were caught in between pushing up and looking for parity in midfield and looking to track runners.

The full backs were exposed because both teams were playing on the cusp.

The TV commentators for me coloured the debate because they over emphasised Chelsea breaking our defensive line because they were creaming themselves over Hazard whilst completely ignoring the fact that Salah was getting more joy at the other end.

Was it a case of our full backs making errors or was it just good play by Chelsea.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #3284 on: September 29, 2018, 09:46:22 pm »
I was thinking back a couple of seasons when those set ups would really trouble us and a worn out milner was played instead to help support the midfield.

But I think he will be gone as he hasn't signed a contract that he reportedly was offered. Yet I could see him going to a decent team in another league that dominates many of their opponents and are looking to reinforce that domination. Barca and PSG had Alves, Madrid had Marcello. Not equating Albie to those two, but both those teams felt they could get away with having a truly a wingback that isn't rally a defender in the classic sense.

Robertson has a fantastic cross on him. But I think that Moreno offers a bit more in the offensive third in terms of give and goes, dragging defenders, and taking on defenders. That doesn't mean I think Robertson is bad (the default RAWK math, as if support for player A means less support for player B), just that he is a touch more predictable, tends to stay wider and tends to cross when sometimes something better could be done. Perhaps due to Moreno's winger life before LFc and perhaps due to his faith in his speed, he is pretty good at dragging defenders away from Firmino and Mane. Once again, this shows he has some brain cells...just not the defence-first training from birth as he is a converted winger after all.
I honestly think you’re sold into this dream that he’s an archetypal attacking Spanish fullback. The reality is his attacking play is only marginally better than his defending. He’s a liability and can’t be trusted.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3285 on: September 29, 2018, 09:53:49 pm »
Henderson is getting it for playing 30 minutes and yelling a lot. :)

Fabinho is being judged in his thread over one friggin match...good grief.

You'd think we were on a losing streak rather than undefeated in the league...

Good grief it's still going despite him not playing today, some people are like a some kind of weird dog with a bone.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3286 on: September 29, 2018, 10:15:11 pm »
I honestly think you’re sold into this dream that he’s an archetypal attacking Spanish fullback. The reality is his attacking play is only marginally better than his defending. He’s a liability and can’t be trusted.

Exactly, he han't got a trick in him, he can only beat a man if there is 30 yards to run into and his entire delivery consists of flat driven crosses. Fantastic athlete but has very few of the basics to be an elite level footballer.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3287 on: September 30, 2018, 12:19:53 am »
Exactly, he han't got a trick in him, he can only beat a man if there is 30 yards to run into and his entire delivery consists of flat driven crosses. Fantastic athlete but has very few of the basics to be an elite level footballer.

Here's a bit of reality from way way back in the 2017/18 season before he got injured.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HNRjNksJxaM&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HNRjNksJxaM&amp;feature=share</a>
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3288 on: September 30, 2018, 12:35:41 am »

Archetypal? Na, he's unusual. He won the Europa League with his hometown club thebn moved to England at 21 years old. How many Spaniards would do that? Even Cesc went back to Barca when they called.

At 21 he profitted from Brendan Rodgers' defensive coaching skills, 'outside the envelope' man management, and monthly tactical rejigs.

I don't know what an archetypal Spanish wingback is...but do they execute double nutmegs?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUqEzBf7AVY&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUqEzBf7AVY&amp;feature=share</a>

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3289 on: September 30, 2018, 12:46:03 am »
Here's a bit of reality from way way back in the 2017/18 season before he got injured.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HNRjNksJxaM&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HNRjNksJxaM&amp;feature=share</a>

So you answered my post about Moreno having no tricks and being unable to beat a man without using his athletic abilities and being only able to drive crosses in by showing a reel of his best moments 17/18. Which consist of him being unable to trick his way past an opponent but relying on his obvious athletic abilities and his driven crosses. 
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #3290 on: September 30, 2018, 01:08:38 am »
We really debating if Moreno is fit for a side that wants to win the league?
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3291 on: September 30, 2018, 03:09:19 am »

City won the league with Fabian Delph playing as one of their fullbacks. Chelsea won the league with Moses as their wingback.

Moren at a bare minimum can come in and do a decent enough job for us to rest Robinson when needed. At some point that will happen [come December/January]

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #3292 on: September 30, 2018, 03:14:08 am »

Are you lost?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3293 on: September 30, 2018, 03:51:09 am »
City won the league with Fabian Delph playing as one of their fullbacks. Chelsea won the league with Moses as their wingback.

Moren at a bare minimum can come in and do a decent enough job for us to rest Robinson when needed. At some point that will happen [come December/January]

Considering that we don't really have anyone else that can play LB, I'd quite happily have Moreno fill in as a backup for Robbo. Moreno wasn't awful before Robbo got his chance last season.

Next season, he'll be out of contract and hopefully we'll make a move for someone a bit more technically good and with a future (e.g. Sessegnon).

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3294 on: September 30, 2018, 05:46:56 am »

Man U won titles with Wes Brown, o'Shea, Fletcher, Rafael, Smalling etc.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #3295 on: September 30, 2018, 07:37:03 am »
Archetypal? Na, he's unusual. He won the Europa League with his hometown club thebn moved to England at 21 years old. How many Spaniards would do that? Even Cesc went back to Barca when they called.

At 21 he profitted from Brendan Rodgers' defensive coaching skills, 'outside the envelope' man management, and monthly tactical rejigs.

I don't know what an archetypal Spanish wingback is...but do they execute double nutmegs?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUqEzBf7AVY&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUqEzBf7AVY&amp;feature=share</a>
A nutmeg against Chester  :lmao :lmao talk about scraping the barrel.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3296 on: September 30, 2018, 07:48:48 am »
Good grief it's still going despite him not playing today, some people are like a some kind of weird dog with a bone.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzs1KowWqG4&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzs1KowWqG4&amp;feature=share</a>
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3297 on: September 30, 2018, 09:34:29 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzs1KowWqG4&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzs1KowWqG4&amp;feature=share</a>

It's like that fable, you know with the one with the dog that's got a bone and he goes down to the lake to get a drink and he sees that Moreno isn't our first choice left back and isn't in the team and didn't playing a single minute of the match but still whinges about him.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3298 on: September 30, 2018, 09:45:18 am »
It's like that fable, you know with the one with the dog that's got a bone and he goes down to the lake to get a drink and he sees that Moreno isn't our first choice left back and isn't in the team and didn't playing a single minute of the match but still whinges about him.

Its what Giono was saying about if we've got our left backs, don't go for other peoples left backs because you'll lose yours.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3299 on: September 30, 2018, 11:25:01 am »
Its what Giono was saying about if we've got our left backs, don't go for other peoples left backs because you'll lose yours.

Ultimate fantasy? Moreno starts against Man City, people lose their shit, I'm just watching.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3300 on: September 30, 2018, 12:33:32 pm »
Ultimate fantasy? Moreno starts against Man City, people lose their shit, I'm just watching.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd like to hear more from Foregone Concussion...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3301 on: September 30, 2018, 01:04:48 pm »
A nutmeg against Chester  :lmao :lmao talk about scraping the barrel.

You don't understand. I don't care who the opposition is. The fact that he attempts it is the point. When we are playing against bus parkers,  it is this thinking you want.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:07:13 pm by Giono »

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #3302 on: September 30, 2018, 01:19:31 pm »
You don't understand. I don't care who the opposition is. The fact that he attempts it is the point. When we are playing against bus parkers,  it is this thinking you want.
From my fullback I want creativity, good crossing and width. Moreno has five assists in something like 90 games, we don’t need him against the bus parking teams, Robertson is doing fine thanks.

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3303 on: September 30, 2018, 01:30:10 pm »
From my fullback I want creativity, good crossing and width. Moreno has five assists in something like 90 games, we don’t need him against the bus parking teams, Robertson is doing fine thanks.
Not sure he's saying that - think he means that having an attacking fullback in reserve like Moreno (albeit one who never entirely convinces defensively) is probably better for a team like us than having a solid, defensive leftsided backup, as opposed to saying Moreno should be playing ahead of Robbo. I may have misinterpreted though.

Honestly, he's our reserve left back, I don't see what the problem is. Even if Robbo misses games for a while with injury, I wouldn't be too worried provided Moreno plays like he did last year, though I understand that there is a train of thought wherein such a scenario would be like the End Times, only worse. The glaze-eyed rage/abject terror some people (not you mate, but a significant number of people in this thread and people I've met in meatspace) seem to react with whenever his name comes up is truly something to behold. Weird, weird shit.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3304 on: September 30, 2018, 01:31:42 pm »

Robertson is fine. I would never say otherwise. But people calling for Milner or Clyne over Moreno...that's like bringing a spoon to a knife fight.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3305 on: September 30, 2018, 05:06:36 pm »
Not sure he's saying that - think he means that having an attacking fullback in reserve like Moreno (albeit one who never entirely convinces defensively) is probably better for a team like us than having a solid, defensive leftsided backup, as opposed to saying Moreno should be playing ahead of Robbo. I may have misinterpreted though.

Honestly, he's our reserve left back, I don't see what the problem is. Even if Robbo misses games for a while with injury, I wouldn't be too worried provided Moreno plays like he did last year, though I understand that there is a train of thought wherein such a scenario would be like the End Times, only worse. The glaze-eyed rage/abject terror some people (not you mate, but a significant number of people in this thread and people I've met in meatspace) seem to react with whenever his name comes up is truly something to behold. Weird, weird shit.

That's exactly what I mean. We should leverage his strengths to give Robertson the day off. I don't think midweek was one of those occasions. But I don't think he was terrible.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3306 on: September 30, 2018, 05:09:50 pm »

You stick him in with all our other back ups and the sort of game mideeek will happen, against good sides. Stick him in with the rest of the first team you’ll see a bit of a dip from Robertson but nothing majorly noticeable.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3307 on: October 1, 2018, 07:09:33 am »
Never thought I'd say this, but I'd like to hear more from Foregone Concussion...

:D

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #3308 on: October 15, 2018, 12:40:59 pm »
Neil Jones from the Echo saying he is likely to leave on a free at the end of the year.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3309 on: October 15, 2018, 12:47:20 pm »
He didn't resign this summer, so not a surprise. He gets to chose where to go and Im sure he is on good money now.

I wonder if we will go old or young to get in competition for Robertson?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3310 on: October 15, 2018, 01:04:55 pm »
He didn't resign this summer, so not a surprise. He gets to chose where to go and Im sure he is on good money now.

It sounds as if he is promoting Adam Lewis into the first team set up, which would be cool to have another local youngster in the squad. He is well thought of as well. I saw him on a show on LFC TV a very sensible lad.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Paul1611

• Kopite
« Reply #3311 on: October 15, 2018, 01:08:29 pm »

I'd like to see us look again at Ben Chilwell who seems to be progressing nicely.  Would cost a fair old whack now though, but that would be the Left back slot sorted for the next 10 years with him and Robbo.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3312 on: October 15, 2018, 01:10:35 pm »
It sounds as if he is promoting Adam Lewis into the first team set up, which would be cool to have another local youngster in the squad. He is well thought of as well. I saw him on a show on LFC TV a very sensible lad.
Was Gerrard's captain, which bodes well.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3313 on: October 15, 2018, 01:25:48 pm »
Was Gerrard's captain, which bodes well.

I had forgotten all about that, he certainly came across as very intelligent and professional in the interview and from what I've seen of him he is a good pacey player too.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3314 on: October 15, 2018, 01:32:41 pm »
I'd like to see us look again at Ben Chilwell who seems to be progressing nicely.  Would cost a fair old whack now though, but that would be the Left back slot sorted for the next 10 years with him and Robbo.

I really don't think it'd be a wise use of resources to double up on top quality left backs. Just no need. Not even City do that with their unlimited spending.

Makes sense for Moreno to move on now after almost 3 years as a backup to Milner and then Robbo. I'm sure he'll get to play regularly somewhere good. It's a shame though, he seems a good lad to have around(especially with the Brazilian lads) and not someone to cause problems which is exactly what you want from a obvious backup man who won't play much.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3315 on: October 15, 2018, 01:38:22 pm »

Been impressed with Chilwell whenever I've watched Leicester over the last 6-12 months, he's come on strongly. Doubt we'll be in for him because the rumored £7 million fee when he was linked with us a couple years ago will have at least tripled by now, and I don't see us paying that for a rotational left back and to be honest, I'd doubt he'd want to come here to be a rotational player.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #3316 on: October 15, 2018, 01:53:41 pm »
Neil Jones from the Echo saying he is likely to leave on a free at the end of the year.

Think this would be a good move for him, and I could see him being a regular again for a team like Sevilla, where he can keep on improving and push for a place in the Spain squad. He's only 26 and looks like if he stays with us he'll only get cup matches, or be cover if Robertson needs a break (or is injured), so this makes sense if we have plans to bring someone like Lewis through the ranks. We also have Gomez and Milner for cover in that position if needed.

Don't think he was anywhere near as bad as some on here made out, and hopefully if he leaves he'd thrive in a different league and different system.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #3317 on: October 21, 2018, 11:17:05 pm »
Might he get a start against Belgrade? Him on the left and Trent on the right, might give us some freshness going forward in the full back spots. Robbo can’t play every game and he’s had a lot of football lately, could be the opportunity to give him a week off.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3318 on: October 21, 2018, 11:21:29 pm »
Might he get a start against Belgrade? Him on the left and Trent on the right, might give us some freshness going forward in the full back spots. Robbo can’t play every game and he’s had a lot of football lately, could be the opportunity to give him a week off.

That wouldn't be a bad idea.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #3319 on: October 21, 2018, 11:22:41 pm »
That wouldn't be a bad idea.
Can’t see where else he comes in to be honest.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored