The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

Television buying

<< < (1104/1105) > >>

Walshy nMeģ:
I really like my X94J, but I am so tempted by a C1.  Wondering who/what I can sell to get the 65"

pw1008:
Is this the C1 mentioned above: OLED48C14LB

https://www.johnlewis.com/lg-oled48c14lb-2021-oled-hdr-4k-ultra-hd-smart-tv-48-inch-with-freeview-play-freesat-hd-dolby-atmos-black/p5404107

kopite321:
yes

Spanish Al:
Anybody got the or seen the lg a1? Seen the above regarding the C1 but the A1 is a fair bit cheaper (£719 for the 55) so thatís tempting me. Iím not a gamer and as far as I can see, that seems to be the biggest difference between the models.

Or any other recommendations? Looking to spend no more than £700 (will go that little bit more  for the a1 if itís worth it). I want a 65 inch if possible but I know 55 is the biggest I can get for my budget if I really want an OLED. Got an LG Nanocell atm which I think is a great tv, the new one tv is for the extension weíre having done, not to replace the nanocell.

Iíd seen a really good price on a Samsung qled but when I went to see them in the shop, I was very underwhelmed. But then it was sandwiched between the lg a1 and lg b1 ;D

Donít feel like you get a true feel of what itís like in the shop compared to what itís like in your own home though so open to suggestions!

kopite321:

--- Quote from: Spanish Al on May 31, 2022, 10:58:18 pm ---Anybody got the or seen the lg a1? Seen the above regarding the C1 but the A1 is a fair bit cheaper (£719 for the 55) so thatís tempting me. Iím not a gamer and as far as I can see, that seems to be the biggest difference between the models.

Or any other recommendations? Looking to spend no more than £700 (will go that little bit more  for the a1 if itís worth it). I want a 65 inch if possible but I know 55 is the biggest I can get for my budget if I really want an OLED. Got an LG Nanocell atm which I think is a great tv, the new one tv is for the extension weíre having done, not to replace the nanocell.

Iíd seen a really good price on a Samsung qled but when I went to see them in the shop, I was very underwhelmed. But then it was sandwiched between the lg a1 and lg b1 ;D

Donít feel like you get a true feel of what itís like in the shop compared to what itís like in your own home though so open to suggestions!

--- End quote ---

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/lg-a1-oled-price-release-date-specs-sizes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version