The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

IT Secrets thread!

(1/34) > >>

Andy @ Allerton!:
I've been doing it for about 40 odd years.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't know, but I somehow still struggle on with a wide range of er.. shit doing er.. more er.. shit :)

This is a tecchy thread!

Post your questions here. RAWK has a wide range of dudesses and dudeadudes that are awesome and can probably help.

My Secret #1

It's all very well Googling shit or going to answer sites, but if you know little about what you're looking up, then the answers you get might not be able to put into context of your current experience.

Ask any tech questions here and I'm sure someone will/can help :)

NarutoReds:

--- Quote from: Andy @ Allerton! on January 24, 2022, 12:36:26 am ---I've been doing it for about 40 odd years.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't know, but I somehow still struggle on with a wide range of er.. shit doing er.. more er.. shit :)

This is a tecchy thread!

Post your questions here. RAWK has a wide range of dudesses and dudeadudes that are awesome and can probably help.

--- End quote ---
Do you mind if I ask, mate... Are you are programmer OR software engineer OR software architect OR network administrator OR network engineer?  :)

Would love to know that. 40 years is a long, long time, mate...

Andy @ Allerton!:

--- Quote from: NarutoReds on January 24, 2022, 07:26:25 am ---Do you mind if I ask, mate... Are you are programmer OR software engineer OR software architect OR network administrator OR network engineer?  :)

Would love to know that. 40 years is a long, long time, mate...

--- End quote ---

Been quite a few things over the years :)   Programmer, Analyst, Designer, Business Analyst, Tester, Network bod, Support, Operations, SysOps, DevOps, Cloud Engineer..

Probably used a couple of hundred technologies/languages over the years

Crosby Nick:
He’s actually an alien, not a clown.

Elmo!:

--- Quote from: Andy @ Allerton! on January 24, 2022, 08:54:13 am ---Been quite a few things over the years :)   Programmer, Analyst, Designer, Business Analyst, Tester, Network bod, Support, Operations, SysOps, DevOps, Cloud Engineer..

Probably used a couple of hundred technologies/languages over the years

--- End quote ---

I presumed you were an expert on multithreading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version