The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

Virgin Media

<< < (136/166) > >>

kellan:
I've been using the hub 2 all this time because I'm very 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. VM have been pestering to switch me for a while but I kept telling them no. They spoke to someone else in the house last week, so there's now a hub 4 on my dining table waiting to be put in (somewhere? this thing is massive, where is it supposed to live?)

Is there anything I should know before I do it?

blert596:

--- Quote from: kellan on July 12, 2021, 07:49:01 am ---I've been using the hub 2 all this time because I'm very 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. VM have been pestering to switch me for a while but I kept telling them no. They spoke to someone else in the house last week, so there's now a hub 4 on my dining table waiting to be put in (somewhere? this thing is massive, where is it supposed to live?)

Is there anything I should know before I do it?

--- End quote ---

No mate. Just turn off your old one and swap the leads across like for like.  Then go in and change your SSID to something inappropriate  :D

UntouchableLuis:
Anyone getting a C501 error message when trying to access the on demand/apps? One box is saying this and the other is fine. It says there may be a problem in my area at the minute but not sure why it would affect one box and not the other.

ToneLa:

--- Quote from: blert596 on July 13, 2021, 10:52:20 pm --- Then go in and change your SSID to something inappropriate  :D

--- End quote ---

COVID-19 Sample Collection Unit

blert596:

--- Quote from: ToneLa on July 19, 2021, 10:12:24 am ---COVID-19 Sample Collection Unit

--- End quote ---

My sister made me change mine from "Nonce Secure". Probably a good idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version