Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3261896 times)

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: United - το πράσινο και το gOle πρότυπο
« Reply #10760 on: December 3, 2020, 06:59:54 am »
BT making me laugh. United well beaten and they are digging out the positives like a dung beetle.

It's great isn't it  :lmao
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #10761 on: December 3, 2020, 08:14:09 am »
Their inconsistency is really fun to see. And they're trying to talk themselves into thinking they're in the title race because IF they win their game in hand, they'll only be 2 points behind us

The only threat from United to any of the top 4 is VAR. It's stole them at least 6 points (Brighton/West Brom) from games they should have otherwise lost and the luck they get is ludicrous. Bearing in mind VAR has stole 4 points off us.

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10763 on: December 3, 2020, 08:23:03 am »
How hard is it for harry bighead maguire to say " we didn't play well and create chances so we got what we deserved, we will prepare well and win the next match" etc ffs.

Ref was clearly favoring them in their decisions and this greek statue claims Fred was sent off wrongly and PSG got scrappy goals ffs?

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10764 on: December 3, 2020, 08:23:53 am »
It's nice to see them currently in agony , but i think they will go through. Not because they are quality or because of Ole's mastermind tactics, but probably they will get lucky somehow.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Johann Gambolputty

• Main Stander
  • We are the Anny,Anny road end.
« Reply #10765 on: December 3, 2020, 08:52:26 am »
That's always the problem with neutral refs.
Yeah I agree European refs are usually better, they've still managed to get 3 pens from 5 games though. That dive by "Tony" in the first game in Paris is starting to look crucial.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10766 on: December 3, 2020, 10:24:36 am »
McTominay is genuinely one of the worst footballers iv'e seen in my entire life on the ball at champions league level. His job seems to be to run around the pitch kicking people and moaning at the ref and that's it. Never scores, assists or creates fuck all. Long may they continue to play him.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10767 on: December 3, 2020, 10:49:35 am »
The funniest thing about the whole not taking Fred off thing was that well, its Fred. It's not as if he's indispensable to them or he's some kind of world beater key to them having any chance against PSG, its Fred. That Oleh was so reliant of him is class. Love to hear what Pogba had to say about it. Not only being benched for someone completely shite, but when that shite person has about 6 yellow card offences and still gets to stay on ahead of him.

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10768 on: December 3, 2020, 10:52:27 am »
Stream of consciousness = hot garbage :o
« Last Edit: December 3, 2020, 01:48:14 pm by Xmas Drama? Tit-job Camara! »

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #10769 on: December 3, 2020, 10:54:04 am »

Are you speaking from experience or did you just need to get that off your chest?! ;D
« Last Edit: December 3, 2020, 12:58:49 pm by Xmas Drama? Tit-job Camara! »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10770 on: December 3, 2020, 10:56:29 am »
Are you speaking from experience or did you just need to get that off your chest?! ;D

I feel much better now....I go by Bernie these days ;D

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10771 on: December 3, 2020, 11:24:07 am »
McTominay is genuinely one of the worst footballers iv'e seen in my entire life on the ball at champions league level. His job seems to be to run around the pitch kicking people and moaning at the ref and that's it. Never scores, assists or creates fuck all. Long may they continue to play him.

There's always a United midfield player to fulfill that function. Darren Fletcher, Park, Butt, Ince, Fellaini.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10772 on: December 3, 2020, 11:49:16 am »
West Ham away, Leipzig away, Man City home - next three matches. They could lose all three and that would spell the end of Ole.

Hope they lose the first two matches and end up winning against City. That will be a perfect scenario for us from all perspectives.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #10773 on: December 3, 2020, 12:06:37 pm »
West Ham away, Leipzig away, Man City home - next three matches. They could lose all three and that would spell the end of Ole.

Hope they lose the first two matches and end up winning against City. That will be a perfect scenario for us from all perspectives.

They'll probably lose the first two, leaving Ole on the brink, and then they'll beat City by sitting deep and hitting with speed on the counter....the only system Ole knows how to implement.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10774 on: December 3, 2020, 12:13:43 pm »

Come on Utd!
They've got a decent record v City lately I think?
Moyes will be going all out to beat them of course, unless he gets a summons from SAF.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10775 on: December 3, 2020, 12:14:42 pm »
United fans are baffling, reading that Maguire thread at Redcafe and they are all in unison that he was great last night. :o

How standards have dropped since Bruce to Vidic days under Fergie.

He's a classic backs to the wall CB, heading things away defending his 18 yard line, no pace, crap reading of the game, rash and turns like a tugboat, it's funny that they bought him and Wan Bassaka and play a highline and paid a combined £ 140 million.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #10776 on: December 3, 2020, 12:19:31 pm »
I feel much better now....I go by Bernie these days ;D

;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Aurrera begiratzen ez duena, atzean dago.
« Reply #10777 on: December 3, 2020, 12:39:50 pm »
Ronay’s report in the Guardian is on point...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/dec/03/solskjaer-neymar-manchester-united-psg-champions-league

Particularly liked “the Harry Maguire-shaped carved mahogany armoire at the heart of United’s defence”.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10778 on: December 3, 2020, 12:57:34 pm »
Ronay’s report in the Guardian is on point...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/dec/03/solskjaer-neymar-manchester-united-psg-champions-league

Particularly liked “the Harry Maguire-shaped carved mahogany armoire at the heart of United’s defence”.
Really good take on the red too.
It really annoys me when players and managers try and claim a particular foul was not a yellow, whist ignoring all the other fouls the ref let go.

Wasn't it Mane that Klopp subbed at half time in one game in the CL because he was being targeted and was already on a yellow?

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #10779 on: December 3, 2020, 12:59:04 pm »
Stream of consciousness= hot garbage :o
You ok, hun?
« Last Edit: December 3, 2020, 01:48:26 pm by Xmas Drama? Tit-job Camara! »

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10780 on: December 3, 2020, 01:32:09 pm »
The funniest thing about the whole not taking Fred off thing was that well, its Fred. It's not as if he's indispensable to them or he's some kind of world beater key to them having any chance against PSG, its Fred. That Oleh was so reliant of him is class. Love to hear what Pogba had to say about it. Not only being benched for someone completely shite, but when that shite person has about 6 yellow card offences and still gets to stay on ahead of him.

that’s what made it such an incredibly stupid decision on Solskjaer’s behalf. They had Matic, Pogba and that Dutch player who barely gets a start sat on the bench, and 5 subs in Europe. Just no reason to not make the sub.

Also funny, is how Man Utd fans have over the past year convinced themselves that Fred is actually really good, it just took him time to settle  ::)

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10781 on: December 3, 2020, 03:31:23 pm »
Also funny, is how Man Utd fans have over the past year convinced themselves that Fred is actually really good, it just took him time to settle  ::)

Haha I've heard that a lot. Most of my mates are Utd fans, you have 2 or 3 who are rational about their players, well maybe 1 or 2, no infact 1, maybe
Anyway, a lot of have been coming out with that bullox about how much Solskjaer has improved him and how well he's been doing lately, its bizarre really. The same people are the ones who think Henderson is useless and Firmino does absolutely nothing

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10782 on: December 3, 2020, 03:37:22 pm »
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10783 on: December 3, 2020, 04:28:26 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rr0QyQP4nCM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Rr0QyQP4nCM</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10784 on: December 4, 2020, 10:37:19 am »
Great to hear Woody is backing Ole in the summer.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10785 on: December 4, 2020, 10:48:06 am »
Great to hear Woody is backing Ole in the summer.
Those rumours of him being a Red must be so true.

Amazing not only to give the job to this joker but constantly back him as well.

Comrade Woodward, I salute you, a true patriotic Red.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #10786 on: December 4, 2020, 11:21:48 am »

Think it'll be  WDL in that order.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #10787 on: December 4, 2020, 11:29:28 am »
Their inconsistency is really fun to see. And they're trying to talk themselves into thinking they're in the title race because IF they win their game in hand, they'll only be 2 points behind us

It's natural.

They had 21 solid seasons where they were involved in the title race until the end, or near the end, winning 13 of them. 

Majority of their fans have it inbuilt into their psyche.

So to have that completely removed these last 7 years is alien to them.  They still strut about and talk all cocky when they get half a sniff at it because it's what they're programmed to do.  But they don't seem to realise that the scenery has changed and it's built on sand now without Ferguson around. "Flakey" as Neville used to call our challenges in 1997, 2002, 2009 etc
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10788 on: December 4, 2020, 04:17:45 pm »

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10789 on: December 4, 2020, 04:27:41 pm »
Ole hasn't got the best strike rate with transfers beside Fernandes.  Cavani has made a good impact but Rashford, Martial and Greenwood were all there before. The likes of Wan Bissaka and Maguire seem a colossal waste of money. He's reluctant to use Van De Beek at all but still early days at least. Dan James hasn't done much.

Woodward himself has a terrible strike rate.  You need your big transfers to come off.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #10790 on: December 4, 2020, 04:50:25 pm »
I read that as "Forget reinforcements in January. And forget trophies in the foreseeable future." :)

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10791 on: December 4, 2020, 05:46:18 pm »
I can imagine Ole puffing his chest out, kicking over water bottles and such down the tunnel in order to pretend that he's a grown up and got his big boy pants on. But as soon as he slams that dressing room door, the kids start running amok, and Ole pleads for them to calm down as he stands there with marker in hand in front of his whiteboard. He's a school teacher that doesn't want to upset the applecart. The apples being his mates whom he picks religiously every week and is afraid to drop. He doesn't want to offend anyone, and let's be honest, he's incapable of doing that seeing that he looks and talks like a soft shite.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #10792 on: December 4, 2020, 06:04:34 pm »

Refreshing to see a CEO taking the long term view of things and not worrying about the odd short term disaster.

I'm backing Woody all the way. Ole is the past, present and future of Man Utd. Stick to that 5 year plan
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #10793 on: December 4, 2020, 06:58:57 pm »
Sounds like he's finished then.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #10794 on: December 4, 2020, 07:26:04 pm »
What happened to Cavani getting a ban?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10796 on: December 5, 2020, 02:48:16 am »

They've learned from their mistakes. If they gave more time to Moyes, probably they would've been champions by now.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10797 on: December 5, 2020, 05:05:17 am »
They've learned from their mistakes. If they gave more time to Moyes, probably they would've been champions by now.
not just champions, they were going for their 6th title under him.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #10798 on: December 5, 2020, 06:05:29 am »
What happened to Cavani getting a ban?

Do you remember how long the Suarez case went on for?

Offline West Cork Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #10799 on: December 5, 2020, 07:08:30 am »
not just champions, they were going for their 6th title under him.
Hopefully West Ham will bring them back down to earth today