Author Topic: David Amess MP stabbed and killed* News updates only.  (Read 9682 times)

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
David Amess MP stabbed and killed* News updates only.
« on: October 15, 2021, 01:40:28 pm »
David Amess MP stabbed multiple times at constituency surgery!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 08:57:41 am by Alan_X »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: David Amess MP stabbed and killed.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 02:04:31 pm »
Horrendous.  Whatever your politics, that's absolutely shocking.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 02:10:25 pm »
I hope this isn’t politically motivated.  Because no one in this country should be harmed for democratically elected politics.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 02:23:15 pm »
I hope this isn’t politically motivated.  Because no one in this country should be harmed for democratically elected politics.

Totally agree
 Might want to delete some of robs posts though...

--edit-- that should be any country. Not just this one.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 02:26:03 pm »
Grim. Just grim.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 02:28:00 pm »

Truly horrible.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2021, 02:39:05 pm »
This is exactly what I was worried about earlier today.

You have people saying they'd like to murder someone for being a Tory and it looks like that very thing has happened here.

Disgusting and concerning. This just falls into the 'hate' narrative I mentioned. Do people really think it's OK someone going around trying to kill people because of a different pespective on life?

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2021, 02:45:43 pm »

You have people saying they'd like to murder someone for being a Tory and it looks like that very thing has happened here.

Disgusting and concerning. This just falls into the 'hate' narrative I mentioned. Do people really think it's OK someone going around trying to kill people because of a different pespective on life?

Yeah quite prophetic the comments right before this happened.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2021, 02:48:09 pm »
We don't know anything about it but for it's looking really, really serious from the news. Rosie Cooper was targeted by far right extremists in a plot to murder her. A member of staff for an MP was murdered trying to protect the MP from a man who was very disturbed and was found guilty on diminished responsibility. There's a real spectrum of unpleasantness there. Seems to me that the reservations about cost need to be overcome and for security to be there for MPs doing public events. And it will be expensive but you can't keep expecting people to put themselves under the level of threat politicians face. Was listening to Khan speak at Labour conference about the security arrangements he has to have while trying to let his family lead a normal life. Not all that long back sat in a training session opposite a very heavily pregnant MP talking through the threats she was having to deal with. There's plenty of others who've ended up having to give evidence in court against those threatening them and have to set up panic alarms and so on. It's not good.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2021, 02:48:27 pm »

To be clear, I don't support murdering MPs of any ilk.

But it's not the having 'a different perspective on life' that raises anger. It's them deliberately implementing policy that they know (because they are always warned by groups 'on the ground' who know the likely impacts) will cause suffering and even death to others. They have a callous disregard for the deaths and suffering of others, so why should people have sympathy for them?

Comparing Jo Cox to a Tory MP who, in the past couple of years, has cast his vote to, amongst other things, deny EU citizens the right to stay in the UK & against the extension of free school meals, is ridiculous.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2021, 02:48:50 pm »
Being operated on at the scene apparently, horrific.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2021, 02:51:17 pm »

Not just the language, but the direction of discussion. Most notably the one upping of what one would like to do to one's political opponents.

I noted in the past how certain scapegoated players would have people one upping each other in how they hated said player. I found it distasteful, preferring either precise language in describing how said player is lacking (which tends to take the sting out of discussion), or else refraining from commenting.

In political discussion, heated language tends more to strengthen one's part in a group. An even more thorough illustration of where this leads is Trumpism and the storming of the Capitol. A sense that one is in the right, with ever more extreme language reinforcing this sense of fellowship, until it reaches the point where ignoring all evidence and attacking the seats of democracy seems to one to be the morally right thing to do.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2021, 02:55:41 pm »
Angela Rayner will get loads of criticism now
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2021, 03:02:04 pm »
He's died. Fucking grim, poor guy.

Online CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2021, 03:02:13 pm »
He's died.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2021, 03:06:21 pm »
We are all democrats before any political alligencies/ parties. Sad day for British democracy and society. RIP.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2021, 03:07:25 pm »
We are all democrats before any political alligencies/ parties. Sad day for British democracy and society. RIP.
Exactly. I am absolutely shocked!
R.I.P.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2021, 03:09:25 pm »
That's awful. I don't know much about David Amess, but he's clearly held office and represented his constituents for a long time. Very sad.

As with the murder of Jo Cox in 2016, it feel like an attack on much more than just an individual person - I hope that makes sense and doesn't come across as in any way disrespectful/inconsiderate.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2021, 03:09:48 pm »

Very well put. I think that's what I was trying to say above.

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2021, 03:09:54 pm »

Indeed, being an elected MP shouldn't be a job that puts your life at risk, awful that this seems to be becoming part of the job.

Horrible.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2021, 03:09:56 pm »
My local MP, won't pretend to have liked the guy but this is fucking awful. Happened just up the road to me too.
:D

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2021, 03:11:34 pm »
Jo Cox was never going to be the last, sadly. I dread to think how much lower our politics can sink.

RIP.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2021, 03:13:19 pm »
Indeed, being an elected MP shouldn't be a job that puts your life at risk, awful that this seems to be becoming part of the job.

Horrible.

Maybe MP’s have to realise that raising the political temperature is never a good thing.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2021, 03:14:21 pm »
Awful. RIP.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2021, 03:15:26 pm »
I remember hating him in the Thatcher days as he seemed like a right little arse licker, but I first met him about twenty five years ago when I first started working at Westminster and he was a very nice bloke, never heard a bad word about him, which is very unusual for an MP.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2021, 03:19:55 pm »
RIP
Linudden.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2021, 03:21:35 pm »
Wasn’t he anti gay marriage, anti abortion and wanted to bring back capital punishment?

Doesn’t sound like the nicest of fellas judging by his beliefs so it is what it is, RIP.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2021, 03:22:36 pm »
David Amess MP has been killed after being stabbed at his constituency surgery.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58930593
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2021, 03:24:35 pm »
Split from the Main Tory topic.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2021, 03:24:46 pm »
What a wonderful society we live in....

Gets worse by the year, I don't remember in the past 3 decades having such a fractured society to live amongst here in the UK.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2021, 03:25:08 pm »

*deleted*

He also helped refugees and regretted voting for the Iraq war. We don’t know what excuse the assailant is using yet. Pretty sure his political views don’t deserve him being stabbed to death.

Edit: I noticed you had deleted it, so edited my response. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 03:27:51 pm by Peabee »
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2021, 03:27:25 pm »
He also helped refugees and regretted voting for the Iraq war. We don’t know what excuse the assailant is using yet. Pretty sure his political views don’t deserve him being stabbed to death.

I didn’t say he did deserve it though did I.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2021, 03:30:23 pm »
What a wonderful society we live in....

Gets worse by the year, I don't remember in the past 3 decades having such a fractured society to live amongst here in the UK.

We've had two MPs murdered within the space of 5 years or so. You wouldn't expect one to happen in your lifetime in a developed country.

I'd like to press the rewind button if possible.
:D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2021, 03:32:39 pm »
This is sadly where we are now.  I can't see how this isn't politically motivated.  The wedge deliberately driven into our political system, setting people against one another with intolerance, suspicion and paranoia, was bound to lead to violence.

My only surprise is that nobody has attacked a Tory MP sooner. Murder is no solution to the problems our society faces; but when politics pushes hatred and intolerance, creates desperation and anger, with seeming no end in sight and nobody able to do anything about it, then you reap what you sow.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2021, 03:33:13 pm »
It's just grim. So fucking grim.

And yet I'm not shocked at all.

State of this island.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2021, 03:34:25 pm »

To be clear, I don't support murdering MPs of any ilk.

But it's not the having 'a different perspective on life' that raises anger. It's them deliberately implementing policy that they know (because they are always warned by groups 'on the ground' who know the likely impacts) will cause suffering and even death to others. They have a callous disregard for the deaths and suffering of others, so why should people have sympathy for them?

Comparing Jo Cox to a Tory MP who, in the past couple of years, has cast his vote to, amongst other things, deny EU citizens the right to stay in the UK & against the extension of free school meals, is ridiculous.

All totally fair but probably not really the time for it.

I said the same when Johnson was looking ropey with COVID, the anger and the hatred is totally valid but it can’t ever come to wishing, on in this case forcing, death upon the targets of our anger. The way the world is currently this will probably drum up some revenge escapade putting a left sided MP in danger.

All very grim and indicative of the polarised political spectrum that engulfs the world currently, you’re either one side or the other, and if you’re the other side, you’re a c*nt.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2021, 03:35:31 pm »
This is awful, it's awful for democracy. RIP
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2021, 03:36:13 pm »
All totally fair but probably not really the time for it.

I said the same when Johnson was looking ropey with COVID, the anger and the hatred is totally valid but it can’t ever come to wishing, on in this case for ones, death upon the targets of our anger. The way the world is currently this will probably drum up some revenge escapade putting a left sided MP in danger.

All very grim and indicative of the polarised political spectrum that engulfs the world currently, you’re either one side or the other, and if you’re the other side, you’re a c*nt.

I didn't want Johnson to die when he got covid, and I still don't. Whatever my disillusions with our democratic system, it is still the system we need to work with.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2021, 03:40:19 pm »
This is sadly where we are now.  I can't see how this isn't politically motivated. The wedge deliberately driven into our political system, setting people against one another with intolerance, suspicion and paranoia, was bound to lead to violence.

There's no suggestion at this stage to suggest it is, but have you considered the possibility of it being as Islamic terrorist?
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2021, 03:40:45 pm »
I didn't want Johnson to die when he got covid, and I still don't. Whatever my disillusions with our democratic system, it is still the system we need to work with.

How would Johnson dying not be us working with the democratic system? They would just input another other of those Tory c*nts in his place instead wouldn’t they?