Author Topic: Álisson Ramsés Becker  (Read 958963 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alisson Ramses Becker
« Reply #5880 on: October 22, 2021, 11:05:24 am »
Pickford at 10?

Alisson at 6?

:lmao

Just ahead of Lloris at 7 as well. :lmao

Having said that, I just read the appalling grammar in the first sentence of the Alisson bit so it's clearly been done by the work experience kid.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #5881 on: October 23, 2021, 12:58:19 pm »
I think his ability to support our high line, his anticipation, and ability to close down quickly could be vital tomorrow. If Utd try to play over us - either through the middle or into any gaps left by our full backs, then I couldn't think of anyone better than Alisson to spot those situations developing and cut out the danger. Even when he realises he can't get to the ball first, he never panics and his commanding of the box and closing of angles is just unreal - so many times he's won a 1-on-1 by making himself big and anticipating the strikers movement.

One thing that really stands out with Alisson is that in his time here, I can't remember him making many fingertip saves, or last-ditch scrambled clearances off the line, or being lobbed, or having a striker take it around him to score, or being caught out by a striker's guile. He knows exactly where to be and therefore doesn't need to dive full length to get to the ball, as he's already halfway there. He won't go to ground early, won't be fooled by a disguised feint, won't be bullied in the air by big strikers, and time and again just blocks crucial shots in crucial moments. Sometimes he makes what looks like a routine save which is actually down to his anticipation and positioning, where other keepers would be stretching to reach it or not even getting close.

He's not one to make saves for the cameras like De Gea, and I think his mere presence is now enough to make strikers second guess themselves when through on goal. Add in his his sublime distribution and telepathic understanding with our back four, and I have every faith he'll have Utd drawing blanks tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 06:57:24 pm by keyop »
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5882 on: October 28, 2021, 09:56:36 am »
Found this on twitter

Alisson now has exactly the same record for Liverpool as Djimi Traore: 1 goal in 141 appearances (and 1 Champions League).
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #5883 on: October 28, 2021, 08:23:29 pm »
^^^ He's shite, we should cash on him while we can.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5884 on: November 2, 2021, 02:47:55 pm »
https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1455497530918252548

A new mural has been completed at the AXA Training Centre paying tribute to some of #LFC’s most legendary goalkeepers Clapping hands sign

Commissioned by @1JohnAchterberg and created by local artist John Culshaw, the design features a number of iconic figures who have represented the Reds.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #5885 on: November 2, 2021, 03:42:21 pm »
Couple of proper passport photos in there
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #5886 on: November 2, 2021, 04:34:47 pm »
https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1455497530918252548

At first glance, unfortunate goalpost placement called to mind Gary Sprake... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5887 on: November 2, 2021, 04:40:52 pm »
Is that David James on a poster that says "in safe hands?" ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5888 on: November 2, 2021, 04:43:43 pm »
All subjective this kind of stuff so in the nicest, kindest most generous possible way I can say it, not for me.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5889 on: November 2, 2021, 05:17:39 pm »
You think a place dedicated to all the keepers who helped us become who we are isn't warranted?  :o

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5890 on: November 2, 2021, 06:19:15 pm »
At first glance, unfortunate goalpost placement called to mind Gary Sprake... :D

;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5891 on: November 2, 2021, 06:19:28 pm »
You think a place dedicated to all the keepers who helped us become who we are isn't warranted?  :o

:D Yes that's exactly what I meant, while we are at it take the champions wall down and smash up the trophy room.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #5892 on: November 2, 2021, 07:11:33 pm »
:D Yes that's exactly what I meant, while we are at it take the champions wall down and smash up the trophy room.

And fuck the This is Anfield plaque as well; if you don't know where you are at the time you see it, you've got bigger problems than stretching to touch a sign and all...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5893 on: November 7, 2021, 06:11:52 pm »
Not been at his standard this season
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5894 on: November 7, 2021, 06:12:51 pm »

What the fuck? He's been incredible and saved us time and time again, no need to rewrite history after 1 bad game.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5895 on: November 7, 2021, 06:15:11 pm »
What the fuck? He's been incredible and saved us time and time again, no need to rewrite history after 1 bad game.

And had more than one game in which he's failed to make what should have been comfortable saves
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5896 on: November 7, 2021, 06:16:10 pm »
And had more than one game in which he's failed to make what should have been comfortable saves

You should log the fuck off and then fuck off.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5897 on: November 7, 2021, 06:16:26 pm »
I can't watch so I'm just getting text commentary on BBC. They say Alisson has a hat-trick. Are they talking shite or has he had a stinker?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5898 on: November 7, 2021, 06:16:56 pm »

Nah.  He's saved our arses on more than one occasion this season.

He's allowed one bad game.  Not his fault why we're losing I might add.

Offline Kitch83

• Main Stander
« Reply #5899 on: November 7, 2021, 06:17:39 pm »
Nah.  He's saved our arses on more than one occasion this season.

He's allowed one bad game.  Not his fault why we're losing I might add.

It is

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #5900 on: November 7, 2021, 06:17:40 pm »

Disgusting this
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline mark2311

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5901 on: November 7, 2021, 06:17:56 pm »
I can't watch so I'm just getting text commentary on BBC. They say Alisson has a hat-trick. Are they talking shite or has he had a stinker?

The first one his arm is pushed out of the by the West Ham player

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #5902 on: November 7, 2021, 06:18:22 pm »

Talking shite.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5903 on: November 7, 2021, 06:18:48 pm »

Stinker.  Not Man City levels, but not strong enough and at sea regarding set-pieces, that said he hasn’t been protected by his defenders.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5904 on: November 7, 2021, 06:19:10 pm »
It is

Fuck off is it!

We've been royally fucked by the officials!  They are to blame for the shitshow, not the team or anyone else!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #5905 on: November 7, 2021, 06:19:18 pm »

Offline Harris96

• Kopite
« Reply #5906 on: November 7, 2021, 06:29:45 pm »
Fuck off is it!

We've been royally fucked by the officials!  They are to blame for the shitshow, not the team or anyone else!

We’ve been shit, let’s be real here.

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #5907 on: November 7, 2021, 06:30:15 pm »
We’ve been shit, let’s be real here.

You are not allowed to say that on here. Its always the officials

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5908 on: November 7, 2021, 06:33:28 pm »
Thanks for the replies.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #5909 on: November 7, 2021, 06:34:03 pm »
You can dress it up any way you like, but Alisson knows he's had a shocker today.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5910 on: November 7, 2021, 06:36:15 pm »
You are not allowed to say that on here. Its always the officials

Is it? I thought it was our defensive organisation at fault for both corners. I don't mean zonal, which I don't mind, but the fact that not all the danger zones were being covered. Alisson was left with too much to do.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5911 on: November 7, 2021, 06:39:28 pm »
Is it? I thought it was our defensive organisation at fault for both corners. I don't mean zonal, which I don't mind, but the fact that not all the danger zones were being covered. Alisson was left with too much to do.
Definitely true for the third. Probably their most dangerous player, Zouma, left alone and unmarked at the far post.
« Last Edit: November 7, 2021, 06:41:26 pm by Sheer Magnetism »

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #5912 on: November 7, 2021, 06:39:43 pm »
Need to bring out the rugby barging pads back out next week.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5913 on: November 7, 2021, 06:42:54 pm »

Yes, i said at half time thread, he had to fight against two players. Our defenders should have pushed them off and not allow them to completely block Alisson.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #5914 on: November 7, 2021, 06:43:53 pm »
Think the first one was defo a foul. The player used his arm to stop Ali from getting a hand on the ball but the next 2 goals, no idea what he was playing at for those 2

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #5915 on: November 7, 2021, 06:52:36 pm »

The problem though is that West Ham have so many players who are dangerous from set pieces. They also have players who are capable of exceptional set piece deliveries. Bobby was a huge miss for us today when it comes to defending set pieces.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5916 on: November 7, 2021, 06:55:01 pm »
When opposition players stick a man on the keeper, don’t we usually stick a player between them to ‘protect’ them a bit? We just kind of left Antonio and Alisson alone.

Having said that, Antonio didn’t do too much. Third goal especially he was so distracted by his presence alone that he completely loses his mind.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #5917 on: November 7, 2021, 06:55:25 pm »
Both the goals are balls he should deal with regardless of marking - that was the kind of shit Mignolet was rightly crucified for.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5918 on: November 7, 2021, 06:57:17 pm »
The problem though is that West Ham have so many players who are dangerous from set pieces. They also have players who are capable of exceptional set piece deliveries. Bobby was a huge miss for us today when it comes to defending set pieces.

He was.

For their first goal I didn't like the way that two of their players sauntered to the front post to stand next to Alisson. Not a soul followed them. That left our goalie 'marking' three players. Sure enough, the first two peeled back as the corner was taken but it still left Alisson in two, possibly three minds. I don't mind zonal marking. But if the opposing team is overloading the six-yard box like this it makes sense to call the six-yard box a "zone' and get some fucker in there to help the keeper.

As for the second goal, it was the same thing except at the back post. A completely vacant spot for an attacker to move into.

The staff will need to look at that and think again.

Offline ac

• Headless chicken
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5919 on: November 7, 2021, 06:57:57 pm »
Poor today but even the best make mistakes. I'm more worried about our midfield and ability to defend transitions.