Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3541885 times)

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #25760 on: Yesterday at 09:20:27 pm »
It's still needlessly busy and with a shit collar but if they've fixed that monstrosity of a badge then all is forgiven. Take what you can get. I'm sceptical though, as you say it's very late in the day for such a change.
More likely that pic without it is from the stadium/fan replica shirt and the embossed YNWA badge is for the player/pro version.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #25761 on: Yesterday at 09:22:08 pm »
More likely that pic without it is from the stadium/fan replica shirt and the embossed YNWA badge is for the player/pro version.

Would be a rare incidence of the fan version being superior to the player version.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25762 on: Yesterday at 09:44:01 pm »
If the appalling shield has gone, then that's great. The shirt is still an awful dog's dinner though. Surely the worst home kit we've had from Nike.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25763 on: Yesterday at 10:19:25 pm »
It's still needlessly busy and with a shit collar but if they've fixed that monstrosity of a badge then all is forgiven. Take what you can get. I'm sceptical though, as you say it's very late in the day for such a change.

Also, sadly, looks a bit dodge with stripes not lining up and that fat seam below the shoulders.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25764 on: Yesterday at 11:36:58 pm »
Is that meant to be a rebuttal to my post, or just pointing out the last time it happened?

Nothing like that, just pointing out the last time it happened.

Funnily enough in late 80s adidas made kits for us, United & Arsenal at the same time, right now adidas make kits for United & Arsenal [& us from summer next year], not sure when Arsenal's adidas deal runs out.
#Sausages

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #25765 on: Yesterday at 11:52:14 pm »
If the appalling shield has gone, then that's great. The shirt is still an awful dog's dinner though. Surely the worst home kit we've had from Nike.

Absolutely