Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 306116 times)

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
Re: IPTV
« Reply #760 on: October 11, 2018, 10:47:27 am »
Was working fine last night but everything's coming up with "no data found" now.
Ha came in see if anyone else having trouble. Damnit
It would be better installing Cinema than Terrarium TV now, every time it gets patched it only lasts a while now, you can install cinema using: http://troypoint.com/cinema, you can also use your real-debrid and trakt.tv accounts with cinema.
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #761 on: October 11, 2018, 01:31:19 pm »
New link for Terr@rium

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #762 on: October 15, 2018, 04:07:54 pm »
Been using Gl@bal through Smart IPTV on my TV and until recently it was sound as, but now it's gone to shit. Haven't been able to watch anything on it for ages and not sure I can be arsed trying the "support" route again.

If anyone would be kind enough to PM me with links to similar services I'd appreciate it.

Is Revs still working?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #763 on: October 15, 2018, 04:34:49 pm »
Been using Gl@bal through Smart IPTV on my TV and until recently it was sound as, but now it's gone to shit. Haven't been able to watch anything on it for ages and not sure I can be arsed trying the "support" route again.

If anyone would be kind enough to PM me with links to similar services I'd appreciate it.

Is Revs still working?

Are you using the catch-me-if-you-can address ? 

PM me and I will point you in the right direction,same for anyone else.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: October 15, 2018, 07:28:21 pm »

Is Revs still working?

Im with Revs mate and its been absolutely solid. Never had one problem with it.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #765 on: October 16, 2018, 11:31:49 am »
Im with Revs mate and its been absolutely solid. Never had one problem with it.

Hello, mate. Can you please PM me a link to this provider? Cheers.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: October 16, 2018, 02:18:43 pm »
Pm sent mate
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #767 on: October 16, 2018, 10:06:48 pm »
Anybody used Platinum/Premium hosting? It’s an Irish provider.  They sell credits for resellers so would I be right to assume they aren’t resellers themselves?

No problem with resellers I’d just like to know where it comes from before buying from one.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #768 on: October 18, 2018, 05:56:08 pm »
Globals has gone shit since the season started - half of the channels are gone.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #769 on: October 18, 2018, 06:04:33 pm »

Been perfect for the last couple of weeks.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #770 on: October 18, 2018, 07:46:31 pm »
Got rid after a month and went back to Vader which after a few months of bad performance is back to about 80% of what it was. Still looking around for another and I see there is a couple of resellers offering two for $20 a month so you always have a backup. I’ll get Vader and an other if that’s the case.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: October 19, 2018, 10:25:29 am »
It was terrible for me on Kodi until I switched to their app a few weeks ago. Been pretty great since then.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: October 23, 2018, 07:48:52 pm »
Pm sent mate

Could I have a link to revs as well please? Cheers.

Offline blert596

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #773 on: October 25, 2018, 11:58:10 am »
PM sent mate

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #774 on: October 26, 2018, 02:05:50 pm »
Not many great ones left at the moment. The usual ones being talked about have mainly gone pretty poor. Heard a lot of places have been raided lately. It's always going to be a cat and mouse game this one in comparison to card sharing which was pretty faultless for years. Most of us using the usual suppliers but some quite big ones have gone pop recently. Most just totally disappearing altogether including websites. Looks like c@st has gone, hellr amongst just a few. Waiting for the next big one to pop up.

Lot of the good quality FHD streams seem to have gone. Revs about the best at the minute and no social media presence helps but can't help but wonder if they go who else I'd be left to turn to.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 02:10:02 pm by rich87 »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #775 on: October 26, 2018, 04:32:51 pm »
I've got 3 subs and all of them do fhd,Global had a couple of weeks where they had problems but even they're back to their best.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #776 on: October 26, 2018, 10:01:55 pm »
I've got 3 subs and all of them do fhd,Global had a couple of weeks where they had problems but even they're back to their best.

Can you PM the links

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #777 on: October 29, 2018, 11:01:12 am »
Platinum is awesome. Worth a try guys.

Based in Ireland

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #778 on: November 3, 2018, 08:18:54 pm »
Server down today. Sposed to be back Monday. A rarity This for me
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #779 on: November 4, 2018, 08:38:43 pm »
Platinum is awesome. Worth a try guys.

Based in Ireland
Can you pm me their details?

Offline Sh0rty

• Kopite
« Reply #780 on: November 9, 2018, 06:02:00 pm »
Anyone got any recommendations

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #781 on: November 10, 2018, 10:56:58 pm »
Not many great ones left at the moment. The usual ones being talked about have mainly gone pretty poor. Heard a lot of places have been raided lately. It's always going to be a cat and mouse game this one in comparison to card sharing which was pretty faultless for years. Most of us using the usual suppliers but some quite big ones have gone pop recently. Most just totally disappearing altogether including websites. Looks like c@st has gone, hellr amongst just a few. Waiting for the next big one to pop up.

Lot of the good quality FHD streams seem to have gone. Revs about the best at the minute and no social media presence helps but can't help but wonder if they go who else I'd be left to turn to.
there's loads of decent options out there, my advice would be to go for a smaller under the radar one
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: November 21, 2018, 05:14:10 pm »
Quite new to this and don't know what most of you are on about.  I did put Kodi onto my firestick a couple of times (using step by step instructions) but I couldn't get most live channels to work.

I want to give IPTV a go.  I just want to be able to watch Sky and BT channels (including box office) on a Firestick for cheap.

If somebody could point me to the best value for money, for what I'm looking for I'd be very grateful.

Also, if the above would also be best to get a VPN please let me know, and do us a favour and point me into the right direction for that as well.

I've been looking around and I think I'll probably just pay for one month and see how I get on.

Many Thanks

Stephen  xxx
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline pmcgrath

• Main Stander
« Reply #783 on: November 23, 2018, 07:58:25 am »

C@st haven't gone. I'm with them. They also have a pretty good Black Friday deal on today...

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #784 on: November 23, 2018, 12:04:09 pm »
SM are doing a Black Friday special of a limited number of life time subs for £99.

Offline JLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: November 23, 2018, 12:15:14 pm »
Sorted thanks lads
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 12:51:14 pm by JLFC »

Offline y2w902

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #786 on: December 1, 2018, 12:06:36 pm »
Anyone been having issues with buffering?

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #787 on: December 2, 2018, 12:06:23 am »
If anyone finds the fight on Globes - please let me know.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #788 on: December 2, 2018, 12:07:31 am »
If anyone finds the fight on Globes - please let me know.

Not looked yet but it will be in the PPV folder/section and live events.

Offline Skidder.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #789 on: December 2, 2018, 12:30:59 am »
Just updated through the portal and it's there. :)
Continually on 11,420.

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #790 on: December 7, 2018, 06:10:20 pm »
Anyone else use Showbox and if so, has it gone kaput like mine?
JFT97

Online pazcom

• Kopite
« Reply #791 on: December 8, 2018, 02:42:51 pm »
Anyone else use Showbox and if so, has it gone kaput like mine?
Just done update to the app on my phone and there's a message saying the apps not very stable at the moment and to be patient
Keira 29/04/1999
 --- Violet 09/09/2020
 --- Myles 13/10/2021
Sophie 26/04/2006

My little Reds

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: December 10, 2018, 12:20:26 pm »
there's loads of decent options out there, my advice would be to go for a smaller under the radar one
This, I have a smaller provider and I'm having no issues at all.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: December 13, 2018, 03:29:03 pm »
Just got all setup on an Enigma2 box. 100% the future!

Loving all these new Sly 50fps channels that have turned up! Just as good as the BeeTee ones!

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #794 on: December 15, 2018, 02:08:38 am »
My IPTV sub is amazing, all 3pm kick offs, all uk and world wide channels (USA, Pakistan, India, Germany etc), Fhd, thousands of movies and tv shows.

Also sly and BT mobile annual deals, as well as Spotify.

Offline GOD-9

• Biff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robert Bernard Fowler
« Reply #795 on: December 15, 2018, 09:41:15 pm »
looking for a decent IPTV provider and recommendation for a VPN if somebody can pm me details thanks !
Youll Never Walk Alone

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
  • Smile....It confuses people!!
« Reply #796 on: December 16, 2018, 01:07:11 pm »
Anybody using sky broadband with iptv?

I recommended my current iptv supplier to a friend. He contacted the supplier and got a 24 hour trial. When the trial was active, he was only able to view the freeview channels ie BBC 1 etc. He wasn't able to view any premium content even know the channels were there, just a black screen. He's emailed the supplier in case its something to do with the trial.

Is it possible sky is blocking something on their isp? I know sky shield blocked certain content before on the cable boxes, this was fixed by turning it off.

If it is the sky shield, can this be turned off via the website or contacting sky directly?

Thanks

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #797 on: December 16, 2018, 01:41:38 pm »

I recommended my current iptv supplier to a friend. He contacted the supplier and got a 24 hour trial. When the trial was active, he was only able to view the freeview channels ie BBC 1 etc. He wasn't able to view any premium content even know the channels were there, just a black screen. He's emailed the supplier in case its something to do with the trial.

Is it possible sky is blocking something on their isp? I know sky shield blocked certain content before on the cable boxes, this was fixed by turning it off.

If it is the sky shield, can this be turned off via the website or contacting sky directly?

Thanks

He can turn the shield off himself,tell him to Google it.It's in the router or account settings.

Some have been turning the sport off for the trials though so maybe it's just that

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #798 on: December 17, 2018, 10:18:51 am »

Thanks
mine had that problem some weeks back but they got a new server then

edit, got a pm from a user here last night to say their website is gone

their app is still working on my phone (though it does crash a lot) and the tv is still working.

wait and see i spose
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 09:14:26 am by Hellrazor »
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #799 on: December 20, 2018, 09:29:36 pm »
Anyone using Sats Ni? Seems like my account has been terminated as no payment has been drawn from my card. The URL seems to have changed so I'm guessing they've had some heat on them.

I have another subscription but I'd like a backup so if anyone has a good tip, please let me know.
Love Ren & Stimpy