Author Topic: PL: Bford 3 v 3 Liv 26’ Pinnock 30’ Jota 54’ Mo Janelt ‘63 Jones 67’ Wissa 82’  (Read 32608 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
76 Mane plays Mo in one on one,  he puts it over the keeper and the bar!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
What the F...

How did Mo muss that?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
What the F...

How did Mo muss that?

He is human after all.  :-\
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
80 through ball by Bobby, a Brentford toe puts it behind before Mo could finish

Corner by TAA

headed clear at the near post

Mane stands one up and Brentford just head clear 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
81 another corner to the reds, the keeper takes
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
82 3-3 FFS

A cross to the back post, carnage ensues and Wissa tucks home
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
First game since he's been back that that Virgil has looked like he's struggling

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Our defending has been an utter mess today. We had opportunities to clear that ball.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
84 Jota has his shirt pulled as he runs into the area, VAR says no….
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
86 Brentford in down our left but VVD cuts out the cross  for a corner.

VVD heads clear…

And Toe Knee collects and puts it into the net..

But he’s offside

Blimey
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
For all Brentfords energy we've been the better side fir most of the game.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
84 Jota has his shirt pulled as he runs into the area, VAR says no….

We have had our one decision for six months.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
88 free kick 25 yards out
Brentford clear
W

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Not going to be our day this.

For a host of reasons, but hard to look past that Salah chance in particular. So casual. Should have been 4-2 and game over.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
[author=duvva link=action=profile;u=38948 date=1632592124]
Much better intensity in this half so far. Not giving them as much time or space. Great finish from Mo
[/quote] link=action=profile;u=38948 date=1632593512]
This is mental. They’ve had two attacks all half we’ve battered them and it’s 3-3
[/quote]

Too true

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
[author=duvva link=action=profile;u=38948 date=1632592124]
Much better intensity in this half so far. Not giving them as much time or space. Great finish from Mo
 link=action=profile;u=38948 date=1632593512]
This is mental. They’ve had two attacks all half we’ve battered them and it’s 3-3

Too true

It's defensively where the game has drifted away, in all their goals we had chances to clear and we didn't.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Our defending has been dreadful for all their goals

Not our best, but let’s not knock Brentford, they’ve been brilliant.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
91 5 minutes of added time

Matip does well to clear form a one on one
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
93 The reds attack, then Brentford break, VVD does so well to stop Toe Knee.

Back up the other end and some how Brentford keep it out again.  So close
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Raya has been brilliant

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Brentford's defending has been really well organised when it's needed to be.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
94 corner to the reds, VVD heads it wide, but we win another one.

It’s poor and  it’s headed clear at the near post.

W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
95 FT 3-3

Blimey

Well played Brentford
W

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Mental game. Two points dropped though.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
Absolutely ridiculous performance. No excuses for that mess.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Dreadful defensive display

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Absolute shitshow at the back. No one in defense comes out of that with any credit today, not a single one.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Credit where it’s due but that’s really poor to drop points against these
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
This lot will give a lot of teams a challenge aren't Chelsea there next week?

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Bloody hell. What a game. Fair play to Brentford -

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Piss poor defending. Alexander-Arnold in particular was absolutely fucking dreadful.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Salah had to score that chance at 3-2. Gutted, but top of the league.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
Crosses to the back post.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Whew! What a game.

These are going to be a handful.

Top of the league lads and lasses.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
we were just so casual after we had 2-1 and 3-2 leads. we didn't go for the kill, careless at defense too. 2 pts wasted.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Hugely disappointing.

Well played Brentford, they earned their draw, but we defended so poorly under pressure. And we had superb chances to win it.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
Inexplicable to not win that.

Mo’s casual miss and three jammy goals against. What a shame.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Dreadful performance, pathetic defending for all their goals

:no
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Feel like I'm missing something here but if Trent is marking 3 people on the back post whenever they swing a cross in, then someone isn't doing their job right.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.