Poll

So.. returning to the office.. what do we think?

I worked from home anyway and want to continue that (Full time)
I worked from home, but want to return to the office a couple of days a week
I worked from home, but want to return to the office full time
I worked in an office and want to continue that (Full time)
I worked in an office, but want to work from home a couple of days a week
I worked in an office, but want to work from home now
I used to work in the office and from home and want to continue that
I used to work in the office and from home but want to work in the office all the time
I used to work in the office and from home but want to work from home all the time
I live abroad, don't work or like cheese.

Author Topic: The Government want people to return to the office. How do we feel about that?  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
For my job, you really have to be on Site and we'll be asked to come back by June (it hasn't been decided yet)

When we do come back I'm going to give my team WFH days - starting off with one day a week - no set day, very loose rules

You can still be effective that way
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I've been furloughed for 8 out of the last 12mths, haven't missed work, the money or anything else connected to it so decided to fuck it all off apart from a week's worth of clients I've got booked in from the 12th.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Ours has barely changed, we're with Octopus and they haven't adjusted the DD over the past 12 months.
I haven't properly checked gas & electric but my water use graphs show a one third increase : /

Quote from: B0151?
We are actually being given an extra few hundred quid to account for that. Was a one off payment this and last year, will go into our salary from next
Yeah, we're allegedly getting a 'pay review' but I'll believe that when it happens.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
I haven't properly checked gas & electric but my water use graphs show a one third increase : /
Yeah, we're allegedly getting a 'pay review' but I'll believe that when it happens.

But what about all the extra crinkly Kleenex now you have all that spare time 'on your hands'  as it were ;)
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.