Poll

Just curious about the impact Covid-19 is having

I work in the UK and normally work from home
30 (17.8%)
I work in the UK and don't normally work from home but have started  to \ expect to by April
80 (47.3%)
I work in the UK and working from home isn't an option
33 (19.5%)
I live but don't work in the UK
0 (0%)
I don't live in the UK
26 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 169

Voting closed: March 23, 2020, 02:56:14 pm

Author Topic: Working From Home  (Read 162654 times)

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Re: Working From Home
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2020, 12:06:52 pm »
It's really annoying for me because as soon as I connect to my company VPN (Pulse), I lose all my download speed.  Get around 170mpbs on my work laptop until I connect, then it goes down to around 2mbps.  And I can't fiddle around with anything to try and fix it because of IT restrictions.  So frustrating.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2020, 12:12:59 pm »
It's really annoying for me because as soon as I connect to my company VPN (Pulse), I lose all my download speed.  Get around 170mpbs on my work laptop until I connect, then it goes down to around 2mbps.  And I can't fiddle around with anything to try and fix it because of IT restrictions.  So frustrating.

Try and get your IT team to configure your VPN to only send internal traffic over VPN. Don't know Pulse but we use Cisco anyconnect and have it configured like this.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2020, 12:14:31 pm »
yeah, those kind of meetings are really cool for distributed teams, we’d do those stand ups normally but I think all teams are now, and just keeping people sane 😅

We’ve got a quite a few who are perm WFH like me but the rest of the teams are sharing photos of their pets and office set ups and stuff and just generally keeping a conversation flowing in slack channels so people don’t start to feel isolated. It sounds like it’d be counterproductive but it really works and obviously now the schools are closing it’s all tips on keeping kids entertained and what resources there are.

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2020, 12:32:16 pm »
Try and get your IT team to configure your VPN to only send internal traffic over VPN. Don't know Pulse but we use Cisco anyconnect and have it configured like this.

It's supposed to do that already, but yeah I put an IT request in about it on Monday but understandably they're swamped at the moment trying to support a worldwide company working from home.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2020, 12:49:05 pm »
It's supposed to do that already, but yeah I put an IT request in about it on Monday but understandably they're swamped at the moment trying to support a worldwide company working from home.

It will help them as well, as their VPN is probably under a lot more strain than normal.

Of course it stops them monitoring what you are doing, but there are better tools for that that don't requrie all traffic to be routed over VPN.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2020, 12:58:02 pm »
I’ve been full time WFH since 2013 and there’s many upsides - pjs, singing at your desk, being able to just fucking ignore people so this is nothing new to me. I would suggest that you make a specific space for your office if you can so you still have the separation of work and home. Make sure you take proper breaks. Probably don’t have the telly on!

If you’re struggling with a lack of interaction with colleagues then get slack or Microsoft teams or something on the go, have video calls and channels setup so people can just chat shit.

I'm set up in the living room as the wife will come home in about 10 minutes, then sod off out again shopping. Front Room is where the eldest lad hangs out after school. After tomorrow will be a PITA as the 3 days I intend to do at home will see constant interruptions from the sprogs. They have school work to do, so that'll be fun - rest of the time they can play on their playstations or go in the garden. This year I will get the garage sorted so its as warm as a spare room but still can be used as a workshop and then I can have an office in there.

I've got YouTube on the telly, Vietnam War era songs, Creedence, Cream, Steppenwolf, Stones, Jimi, The Doors etc, so I'm happy as Larry.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2020, 02:07:32 pm »
It will help them as well, as their VPN is probably under a lot more strain than normal.

Of course it stops them monitoring what you are doing, but there are better tools for that that don't requrie all traffic to be routed over VPN.

They actually fixed it, incredible.  Just one little switch in the network connection for the VPN and now I'm flying.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2020, 02:17:50 pm »
My job is thankfully built to be able to WFH full time and I have several co-workers in my office who were already working from home full time. I didn't WFH though outside of maybe checking emails in the morning before coming in a little later than I used to - I need and love the buzz and socializing that comes with being in an office setting.

My wife is a teacher and now has to do all online teaching for 5th graders. So they have no clue what they're doing and this is all new to her and them so she's stressed out. We also have a 10 week old puppy that needs near-constant attention and watching. Long story short, not an ideal WFH situation but I know other people don't have the luxury of WFH so I can't complain too much.

Each day though, we've made an effort to allow each other some alone/down time or go run errands together. Breaks up the day, gets us out of the house and also gives our puppy a chance to try and acclimate to his crate more. I also am more worried about putting on weight during this time as it's easy to just lay on the couch and let time slip away with my laptop next to me. Played a bit of racquetball on Tuesday and went for a run yesterday. Again, helps clear the head and reduces the cabin fever a bit.

It's just all a bit weird not knowing when we'll get the all-clear to get back in the office. Could be a couple more weeks, could be a couple more months. Could be even longer, who knows. We went and bought a desk a couple of days ago to set up in one of the spare bedrooms so we can get some peace and quiet during calls/webinars and time away from the dog. Also finding out our wi-fi is being stretched pretty thin with both of us online and doing more bandwidth-intensive things. My VPN at work has also been overloaded a bit and slow with all the demand with hundreds of people now using it instead of a few dozen.

Ah, first world problems.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 02:22:01 pm by Lone Star Red »
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2020, 02:24:00 pm »
My job is also a digital marketing one in the auto industry. Quite concerned about all of this and the economy tanking and people staying at home more and more. A bunch of auto factories shut down yesterday by several car makes. Have spoken to quite a few clients who are immensely concerned and already cutting back hours and seeing a lot less traffic in their showrooms. A bit unnerving and makes me wonder about the long-term health of my job if (understandably) dealerships start cutting back on their budgets and try and hunker down and just survive. Sort of wish I could just check out at home and keep something on Netflix running in the background but their concern in the industry has me very busy most hours of the day and having to be "on."
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 02:25:42 pm by Lone Star Red »
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline DJBrenton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2020, 02:36:28 pm »
Everyone who works from home should do "dress up Fridays,' where you at least put pants on
I have no children on RAWK. Anyone claiming to be my daughter is a blagger trying to bask in reflected glory.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2020, 04:22:46 pm »
Actually think I'm doing more work at home, unless it just feels like it because the system works slower and you're constantly checking emails/group chat for messages instead of just talking across the room! Almost feels more stressful cos you're just keeping it all in your own head instead of sharing it. I guess I'll get used to it.

Nice to be able to listen to some TAW pods while I work though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2020, 06:32:56 pm »
Doom eternal is out tomorrow so looking forward to "working from home"

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2020, 07:21:41 pm »
My job is thankfully built to be able to WFH full time and I have several co-workers in my office who were already working from home full time. I didn't WFH though outside of maybe checking emails in the morning before coming in a little later than I used to - I need and love the buzz and socializing that comes with being in an office setting.

My wife is a teacher and now has to do all online teaching for 5th graders. So they have no clue what they're doing and this is all new to her and them so she's stressed out. We also have a 10 week old puppy that needs near-constant attention and watching. Long story short, not an ideal WFH situation but I know other people don't have the luxury of WFH so I can't complain too much.

Each day though, we've made an effort to allow each other some alone/down time or go run errands together. Breaks up the day, gets us out of the house and also gives our puppy a chance to try and acclimate to his crate more. I also am more worried about putting on weight during this time as it's easy to just lay on the couch and let time slip away with my laptop next to me. Played a bit of racquetball on Tuesday and went for a run yesterday. Again, helps clear the head and reduces the cabin fever a bit.

It's just all a bit weird not knowing when we'll get the all-clear to get back in the office. Could be a couple more weeks, could be a couple more months. Could be even longer, who knows. We went and bought a desk a couple of days ago to set up in one of the spare bedrooms so we can get some peace and quiet during calls/webinars and time away from the dog. Also finding out our wi-fi is being stretched pretty thin with both of us online and doing more bandwidth-intensive things. My VPN at work has also been overloaded a bit and slow with all the demand with hundreds of people now using it instead of a few dozen.

Ah, first world problems.

I'm turning our garage into a badminton court. Something we can both play together and get some exercise. It’s a fibre glass roof that allows light in and some air, so close enough to outdoor sports for me...
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2020, 07:22:17 pm »
Everyone who works from home should do "dress up Fridays,' where you at least put pants on

I’ll put some socks on?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline howes hound

• Legacy Fan
  • underdearm
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2020, 07:25:38 pm »
Had six months of working from home once, when I was involved with a start-up, recruiting and looking for office space. Loved it at first, hated it later. I missed the feeling of separation of work and home life. You felt like you were on, 24/7. Mind you, this was before the days of always-everywhere-in-touch. I pity you guys today, you can never get away from it.
"Ders fuck'n arms goin in, ders fuck'n legs goin in, ders de 'ole fuck'n yuman fuck'n body goin in."  - expression of admiration from kopite behind me, Leeds v. L'pool, late '60s.

Offline kingmonkey007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2020, 07:40:18 pm »
I work in the labs currently testing all these covid samples so no option of working from home....but on the plus side Greggs keep giving us free coffee and muffins  :thumbup

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2020, 07:41:27 pm »
I like a nice set of labs
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2020, 08:03:05 pm »
I work in the labs currently testing all these covid samples so no option of working from home....but on the plus side Greggs keep giving us free coffee and muffins  :thumbup

Keep up the good work and stay safe....

Greggs do some good muffins.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2020, 08:09:21 pm »
My work only just sorted us the ability to work from home yesterday. Of course yesterday was when I started to feel the first symptoms, and so I will be working from home for the next two or more weeks. Shocking that it has taken a virtual doctor service this long to sort out the ability to work from home, but there you go. Got stopped by the police on my way home on Wednesday as well.

On the contrary, with the massive uptake in workload the last week was by far the busiest I have ever seen the office, complete with doctors and nurses. Absolutely negligent so far as I can tell, seeing as outside the office they will treating this on the frontlines and society can ill afford a bunch of doctors going down.

Unlike everyone else, my job has actually gone from part-time to six days a week, which I immensely grateful for, not only for the extra money but to keep my mind busy in a nationwide lockdown. My girlfriend is currently stuck with her family in Chile and it could be months before she can get back here, I'm separated from my family and mates back home in Liverpool, and can't even see the mates I have got here!

What a time to be alive. That said I am living in a house with a garden and a roof terrace, which is an absolute rarity in this city, so quarantine could be a lot worse - especially as the weather picks up!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 08:12:00 pm by Indomitable_Carp »

Offline "Bobber" Thanks :)

• But Hicks Is Still A Wanker
  • Kopite
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2020, 08:44:23 pm »
They actually fixed it, incredible.  Just one little switch in the network connection for the VPN and now I'm flying.

It’s in their interests to fix this quick to preserve their datacentre circuit bandwidth to ensure only RFC1918 traffic, ie the work applications you need to access that are based in the datacentre go via the VPN rather than have everyone’s general web browsing/downloads and shite coming over there too and causing unnecessary congestion.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2020, 10:06:50 pm »
It seems that I am in the minority who is not finding it productive to work from home. 2 weeks now since I started working from home, but I don't think I have actually got much work done.

That’s interesting. I always found that I faffed more when I did 9-5 in an office. At home, I power through and get my work done in 4-5 hours in a day.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2020, 11:18:06 pm »

I have literally spent the last 3 days with the same issue because our internet circuits are getting hammered. We have some legacy users on AnyConnect, but most users are on F5 or if they use their own laptop or PC use Citrix. What your talking about in terms of configuration is called split tunnelling, one tunnel to your work application and tools, and one to the rest of the internet but it’s not easy to set up (a lot of companies still want the web traffic to come into your network to for content filtering) and made more complicated when you have services run in the cloud and we are struggling with the proxy and PAC file element. What we are looking at now is rate limiting the VPN tunnel on each session so that even if the split tunnelling is flakey if your trying to stream BBC news for example the tunnel isn’t big enough.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2020, 07:45:48 am »
I have literally spent the last 3 days with the same issue because our internet circuits are getting hammered. We have some legacy users on AnyConnect, but most users are on F5 or if they use their own laptop or PC use Citrix. What your talking about in terms of configuration is called split tunnelling, one tunnel to your work application and tools, and one to the rest of the internet but it’s not easy to set up (a lot of companies still want the web traffic to come into your network to for content filtering) and made more complicated when you have services run in the cloud and we are struggling with the proxy and PAC file element. What we are looking at now is rate limiting the VPN tunnel on each session so that even if the split tunnelling is flakey if your trying to stream BBC news for example the tunnel isn’t big enough.

OHh I know, I was dumbing it ndown for the layman to understand.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2020, 08:45:58 am »
I'm set up in the living room as the wife will come home in about 10 minutes, then sod off out again shopping. Front Room is where the eldest lad hangs out after school. After tomorrow will be a PITA as the 3 days I intend to do at home will see constant interruptions from the sprogs. They have school work to do, so that'll be fun - rest of the time they can play on their playstations or go in the garden. This year I will get the garage sorted so its as warm as a spare room but still can be used as a workshop and then I can have an office in there.

I've got YouTube on the telly, Vietnam War era songs, Creedence, Cream, Steppenwolf, Stones, Jimi, The Doors etc, so I'm happy as Larry.

Noise cancelling headphones and a sign that says ‘fuck off, I’m working’? 😃

I use the spare room as my office and I only go in there when I’m actually at work so it feels very separate. I have a work laptop and an iMac in there and then a MacBook I use outside of work, since GDPR came in they advised us no email etc on non-company/secure devices so once I leave that room there’s no plugging back into work stuff, and I think that’s very important cos you can feel like you’re permanently at their beck and call.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2020, 09:10:52 am »
Working from home, fair enough.

But I don't have a laptop and work haven't provided one, so am using the home computer in the living room.

It's going to be a long few weeks.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2020, 10:16:28 am »
It's not much and I don't really know how it works but there's a working from home allowance, it's currently about £17/mo but is going up. Half the broadband bill, ish, might be worth an ask!

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2020, 10:26:08 am »
Any RGNs at home self isolating but actually fit to work?  It's not the company I work for but a friend on Facebook who works in social care posted it.

The company I work for are looking for Registered General Nurses interested in working from home on a Coronavirus telephone helpline.

You can do as many or few shifts as you like - shifts are 8am - 12, 12 - 4pm, 4pm - 8pm.

You need to have a current NMC PIN no, mobile or landline and computer to submit tracker.

It's being set up due to 111 being swamped.  It's a phone line for employees of big companies to call for reassurance, support & general information but with a human touch.

You would be provided with training slides, information, phone scripts & an activity tracker to help you.

If you're interested please PM me & I'll put you in touch with the Manager responsible for the phone line.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/645881109136337?view=permalink&id=1266770467047395

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 10:27:39 am by reddebs »

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2020, 11:43:24 am »
I'm working from home now and I can work quite well here, i find it relaxing and get loads done.

The problem though, is that our boss is out sick and so the CEO has taken over her responsibilities (for the short term i hope), and wants a conference call every single day, so we can run through the numbers and convince him of the work we are doing. These calls last about 1 - 1.15 hours, so we are burning through over a days work every week on this damn call. It's a pain in the ass.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2020, 11:44:36 am »
From next week I'll be in the office one day and at home a couple of others. I've not done homeworking before so it'll be a new experience for me anyway. Hopefully not too many distractions...

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2020, 11:45:04 am »
Working from home until May at least.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2020, 12:18:28 pm »
Just had to call someone about getting my boiler serviced. Figured I may as well try to get some boring house shit done while I'm wfh. Get put through to a lady working from her home and we both had a little laugh about it.

Makes me wonder if things will change permanently off the back of this when it comes to how we all work and interract with each other on a daily basis.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2020, 12:23:02 pm »
I’ll put some socks on?

at least the one...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2020, 12:43:51 pm »
Microsoft Teams has come along at the right time.

So much better than Skype for business. More better connection. Less dropped calls and much clearer

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2020, 01:02:35 pm »
I use the spare room as my office and I only go in there when I’m actually at work so it feels very separate. I have a work laptop and an iMac in there and then a MacBook I use outside of work, since GDPR came in they advised us no email etc on non-company/secure devices so once I leave that room there’s no plugging back into work stuff, and I think that’s very important cos you can feel like you’re permanently at their beck and call.

Yeah 100% need to make a separate space. I've done it before where I don't and in the short term it's fine but it soon becomes like you associate that space with work and not your living space you can enjoy.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2020, 01:09:01 pm »
Fucking nightmare trying to get anything done with 2 kids here who have been set far too much work from their school who are obviously trying to look organised. Bit of leeway needed!

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2020, 02:27:07 pm »
Fucking nightmare trying to get anything done with 2 kids here who have been set far too much work from their school who are obviously trying to look organised. Bit of leeway needed!

Yeah same, I keep getting accosted every minute or 2 for help with improper fractions or someother such sourcery that I'm forced to google!
Believer

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2020, 02:37:30 pm »
Been working from home this week, and usually have one or two days a month anyway when I need some space from the office (I'm a lawyer and work for a record label, that place gets loud and it's tough to get stuff done there sometimes...).

Going well so far this week, my missus is here too and is 36 weeks pregnant but still working.

I have a feeling it's going to be much more difficult in 4 weeks time with our first newborn, and we don't have a spare room...!

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2020, 02:40:32 pm »
Yeah same, I keep getting accosted every minute or 2 for help with improper fractions or someother such sourcery that I'm forced to google!

Ha, reminded me of a funny video on Twitter yesterday....

https://twitter.com/NickCohen4/status/1240744874195988504

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2020, 02:42:45 pm »

Serves you right for breeding  ;D

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2020, 03:00:13 pm »

So basically, they're too busy to help you with your work?
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75