Author Topic: Myanmar’s War on the Rohingya  (Read 23342 times)

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Myanmar’s War on the Rohingya
« Reply #160 on: February 4, 2021, 02:10:57 pm »
Greta has also gained their ire somehow. This one confuses me completely.
Ranaut is the queen of Karens in India. Indian right wingers online are extremely defensive about their government and are massive c*nts to boot. But I digress as this topic is on Myanmar.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2021, 05:36:12 pm »
Looks like it's military coup time once again in Burma/Myanmar. The military haven't been in official charge for about 5 years now so obviously the generals were getting a bit antsy.

Johnson talking tough today and referring to ‘bringing those responsible to account’.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2021, 06:47:29 pm »
Ranaut is the queen of Karens in India. Indian right wingers online are extremely defensive about their government and are massive c*nts to boot. But I digress as this topic is on Myanmar.

It's worth pointing out though.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2021, 08:29:07 am »
Johnson talking tough today and referring to ‘bringing those responsible to account’.

ah, tory rhetoric - i've missed that this pandemic

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2021, 04:12:56 pm »
Military has stated that anyone protesting tomorrow (armed forces day) will be ‘shot in the head’ (sky news ticker).

Charming.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2021, 12:01:21 am »
Military has stated that anyone protesting tomorrow (armed forces day) will be ‘shot in the head’ (sky news ticker).

Charming.

The footage and associated reportage today, on Channel 4 and BBC, are truly abhorrent and distressing.

And the show of military hardware, with Russian and Chinese ‘providers’ in congratulatory mode, are both puke making and all too familiar, regarding public expressions of totalitarian dick measuring displays. Pathetic yet deeply depressing.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin