Author Topic: Feeling Like Staying in Bed?  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
Feeling Like Staying in Bed?
« on: July 18, 2015, 10:18:42 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hbkZrOU1Zag" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hbkZrOU1Zag</a>

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Re: Feeling Like Staying in Bed?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 01:32:27 pm »
That fails straight away, T.....I've been at it for four hours by 6am...they're just lazy. ;)
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 02:03:06 pm »
I got up today at 5am, went for a few laps, got back and went back to bed. ;D

Also not really with the whole 'get up early'' thing. There's some interesting research on how your body clock relates to your peak performance. Early isn't right for everybody - it increases your injury risk and also risk of heart attacks etc if you go against your body clock. And you won't get the best out of your training, because your body is busy with other things if you pick the wrong times.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 05:34:49 pm »
Up today at 3.50am, out on the bike at 4.26am.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 05:37:04 pm »
Up today at 3.50am, out on the bike at 4.26am.
Nod's head in respect. 8)

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 07:16:52 pm »
Was going to drop that one in here...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30957720
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 06:01:43 pm »
where is the motivational clip of a guy in his junky spare room with stuf scattered on the floor on his stationary exercise bike while watching netflix on his ipad

works for me

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 06:37:19 pm »
where is the motivational clip of a guy in his junky spare room with stuf scattered on the floor on his stationary exercise bike while watching netflix on his ipad

works for me
Why didn't you mention him before I went out at 3 am this morning for a ride on my bike. ;D

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 04:51:13 pm »
I am up at 0600 and at the gym by 0645 on weekdays. Until I get in to my workout I think I am mad, maybe because I have so many women in my family I find http://www.thisgirlcan.co.uk/ inspiring.
Justice for the 96!