Author Topic: CL: L’pool 3 vsPSG 2 30' Studge 35' Milner ‘91 Bobby ‘40Meunier ‘83 Mbappé  (Read 49613 times)

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Liverpool were kept silent while the match was playing. The voice of the Psg supporters was high. :no

Bagalali?

Bagashite, more like.

;D
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Liverpool were kept silent while the match was playing. The voice of the Psg supporters was high. :no

The PSG Castrati ?

Offline Bagalali

• Boys Pen
I became a new member and wrote my first article here.

You misunderstood me. :butt
In a few moments the sound of the psg fan was high. More precisely it was heard on TV.
I'm in love with Liverpool and the Kop stand. I never see little. 8)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan

In a few moments the sound of the psg fan was high. More precisely it was heard on TV.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline cskay

• Boys Pen
If we top our group we can get any of the 2nd place sides, bar English teams and whoever finishes 2nd in our group. So that's potentially 4 groups if all the English sides finish 2nd is it not?

You are correct, I got confused by the pairing concept below. It seems that is only for splitting the group stage matches.

"In the case of associations with two or more representatives, clubs have been paired in order to split their matches between Tuesday and Wednesday.

If a paired club is drawn, for example, in groups A, B, C or D, the other paired club – once drawn – will automatically be assigned to one groups E, F, G or H."

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
92' Trent puts a wonderful ball in, Bobby in reduced space just pounces. Brillinat finish.

That's not how the goal happened. ;D

Cracker of a goal though. Was watching the match at a hookah bar, just started shouting crazy after that goal, cue people looking at me like I am a madman.
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
I thought that yeah. It was really weird to watch ... even when we scored they never stopped ... as though they weren't arsed. I thought they were good but it hardly motivates the team imo.
Seemed more to me like mercenaries the way they went on. Fans for Hire- paid to attend the match and provide some sort of atmosphere. I wouldn't put it beyond these sort of owners. The other hands out plastic flags...
To me it looked like they weren't really interested in what was going on on the pitch.

"Get your checks here.. when you're done!"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:14:22 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan

Cracker of a goal though. Was watching the match at a hookah bar, just started shouting crazy after that goal, cue people looking at me like I am a madman.

Jill’s only got one eye, don’t be harsh.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Yeah that's bizarre. Reckon she turned away for a second then just guessed after seeing we'd scored ;D

Offline Mr_Shane

• Legacy Fan
Probably watching two games at the same time. ;D

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
How about if it was accompanied by Vuvuzela?

I think that warrants immediate beheading followed by a good telling off.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer

The TV companies mic up the away end most of the time. What you hear on TV is often very different to how it sounds in the ground.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
What you hear on TV is often very different to how it sounds in the ground.

They were genuinely loud throughout.  They all raised their scarves for YNWA and applauded after it finished. I thought they were top class.

Some of them hugged me after the game, however, so it wasn't all good.
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
They were genuinely loud throughout.  They all raised their scarves for YNWA and applauded after it finished. I thought they were top class.

Got some good photos of them in town before the match. Seemed a lively bunch.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Red-Dread

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite

no-look commentary :)
first ever avatar..... ben(d)oak

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes

Is a French hug similar to a French kiss?
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
How about if it was accompanied by Vuvuzela?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please no

Vuvu...

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
I think that warrants immediate beheading followed by a good telling off.
I approve of this.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please no

Vuvu...
Haha - those things must drive you especially crazy! ;D

Here in Nam it's luckily not caught on really and if it does- I'm not watching anymore local footy. A heinous mess of a sound that kills any sort of atmosphere. I'd rather drums if I were held down and threatened with it and drums were the only other alternative!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 07:30:51 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Haha - those things must drive you especially crazy! ;D

Here in Nam it's luckily not caught on really and if it does- I'm not watching anymore local footy. A heinous mess of a sound that kills any sort of atmosphere. I'd rather drums if I were held down and threatened with it and drums were the only other alternative!
Work of devil

Local footy is already shite as it is - the vuvus add to the pain

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
I just could not see us scoring during the 2nd half. very glad Firmino proved me wrong.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
I just could not see us scoring during the 2nd half.

Hmmm. Bad spec eh Alf?

;D

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
Seemed more to me like mercenaries the way they went on. Fans for Hire- paid to attend the match and provide some sort of atmosphere. I wouldn't put it beyond these sort of owners. The other hands out plastic flags...
To me it looked like they weren't really interested in what was going on on the pitch.

"Get your checks here.. when you're done!"

Great minds or fools RP?

Felt exactly the same. No way were they for real. Deffo not real footy fans.

;D

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
WHAT. A. FUCKING. TEAM. WE'VE. GOT

;D

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
I think you could call the Firmino goal a pounce in reduced space...if your a cat person say.....or...well.....ok, never mind.

Freaking loved that goal though. Hes got total control of that ball at will the way he pushed it out in front of himself with the top of his foot it was like a fucking pounce in reduced space or something. amazing.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
I have been on holiday in Marseille all week and have been thanked a thousand times for the win over their most hated of rivals. I was even given free drinks in one restaurant last night.  ;D
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
Bagalali?

Bagashite, more like.

;D

Paul Calf is alive and well!

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
Fekir's dodgy knee is holding up, the way he closed down the City player, stole the ball and went on to score looked a lot like a Liverpool player to me

I thought he reminded me a lot of Firmino the way he won the ball back, incredibly efficient and instantly turned those moment into chances including a goal. No wonder we were in for him.

I know this may sound silly but I wonder if at that moment when he was having his medical, news came that Allison would be available and Klopp had to make a choice? Again, I have absolutely no evidence to back this up and that means there is a 99% chance of that being rubbish but I can't imagine we had the funds to buy both surely?! And, of course it was said that Allison was one that became a real possibility all of a sudden.
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
I thought he reminded me a lot of Firmino the way he won the ball back, incredibly efficient and instantly turned those moment into chances including a goal. No wonder we were in for him.

I know this may sound silly but I wonder if at that moment when he was having his medical, news came that Allison would be available and Klopp had to make a choice? Again, I have absolutely no evidence to back this up and that means there is a 99% chance of that being rubbish but I can't imagine we had the funds to buy both surely?! And, of course it was said that Allison was one that became a real possibility all of a sudden.

So close mate, only 1% off :)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

The deal for alisson occurred long after we decided to pull the plug on the deal after getting the 2nd opinion on his knee's, they weren't connected to one another, we had money for both, we targeted both. The deal for Alisson wasn't done until late July[early August, can't remember] and we pulled the plug on Fekir in June before the WC started. 

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
The deal for alisson occurred long after we decided to pull the plug on the deal after getting the 2nd opinion on his knee's, they weren't connected to one another, we had money for both, we targeted both. The deal for Alisson wasn't done until late July[early August, can't remember] and we pulled the plug on Fekir in June before the WC started.

Thanks for the clarification.  :)
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
There's also so much in reserve.  Like last season I think we'll be better in the second half once we finally land on our best midfield combination that will elevate the rest of the team.

... but there nothing wrong with middle of the park atm. The area we're lacking is up front. Also, I doubt there'll be a "best" midfield 3, just bountiful options for rotation.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Still buzzing 4 days later :) was a great goal from Bobby even though it was stupid to have almost drawn a game we shouldve won comfortably.

Just feel Mane and Salah are just trying to do a bit too much on thr ball and making the wrong decisions hence why our final ball is lacking. I said at HT that we could get 3 or 4 and we certainly created the chances do so (Well we did get 3 in the end I guess).

Other than that we were dominant and they hardly had a sniff which is testament to how we are progressing as a side.

A good result at Napoli will give us control of the group and make things a lot easier than last year.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...