Author Topic: CL: L’pool 3 vsPSG 2 30' Studge 35' Milner ‘91 Bobby ‘40Meunier ‘83 Mbappé  (Read 49655 times)

Offline Roger Federer

• Christ imagine naming yourself after Roger Federer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Get in!

Would've been a travesty if we hadn't won. Utterly dominant.

Wijnaldum superb, Gomez and Van Dijk too. Special mention to Sturridge, top class tonight.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking brilliant.

Got a leave of absence in the back end of the Rodgers era for labelling us a "squad full of losers."

Squad full of winners now. We've got the quality, we've added the depth, and I truly believe we have developed the mentality to go with it. An absolutely ruthless bunch of winners and im confident we'll have something shiny to celebrate at the end of the season.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Who else noticed Salah's reaction from the bench when Bobby scored? Don't know what's going on with him lately.

Looked like he was relieved his mistake didn't end up costing us?

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
Could say that’s a crucial result given Napoli drew - well in Bobby! Great time to be a Red!

Offline JCB

• Sponsors of Digger Barnes.....
  • Legacy Fan
loved Firminos Celebration. Funny Bastard

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
We have some players folks!   

Milner and Gini were boss. 
Salah is going through his slump --- we should probably not forget that confidence and freshness are crucial for forwards --- Mo might be laboring with both.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
voice gone nice one x
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
Fucking get in there Bobby  :scarf

We’ve been robbed of a few moments like that recently, fucking brilliant and fully deserved. Mo should be buying the coffees for the next month though, nearly cost us a very comfortable win. Midfield superb again.

Wonder what Neymar reckons of us tonight.
You're assuming he has space to think of anything besides himself and his hair?
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
One of these days this season - hopefully soon - the score line will truly reflect our dominance.

In the meantime, thank fuck for Gini and Milly, both truly outstanding, as they have been all season.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Fabinho MOTM.
He had a great 1,5 minutes but still Milner edges it for me.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Fucking Macca spending the whole game slating PSG did my head in, the writing was on the wall for them to score like that.

Yeah, a bit of credit for us would be nice. Can't always be "City were shit" "PSG were shit" "Spurs were shit". Don't get me wrong apart from maybe Rabiot and Silva they are absolute shitbags but they still have bags of quality and we dominated that whole game.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
We're pretty good.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
Our winner came from Mbappe trying to be too clever.
The two stars, Mbappe and salah, were possibly the worst on the pitch

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Great game that was nearly undone by terribly late subs.
Well done, fuck off PSG, you're nothing.

nearly undone by a terrible mistake more like.

I quite liked the Bobby sub  :P

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Wijnaldum, Milner had fantastic games yet again. Fast becoming undroppable
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wijnaldum motm too. Duracell bunny today

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
FUCKING YES YES YES!!!!!!
Linudden.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
Mbappe needs to come to a proper club in a competitive league
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Six out of six, beating our biggest opponent in the group and we're just brilliant this season! ;D

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
Bobby ya beauty!

Salah just hasn’t been the same since that injury, hope he can shake it off. He’s had a very average start to the season and was very poor today

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
Beautiful!
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
Salah looks miserable as fuck at the moment, aside from not being at his best.

He should sack his agent and fuck off the Egyptian national team.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
Awesome game that! Firmino worth his weight in gold. I just knew our luck was going to change when we brought on super meat boy for Mo. Did anyone one notice Salahs frustration boil over on the bench when bobby scored?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
That ref was a fucking c*nt (again) too. Absolute farce that disallowed goal.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
Lucky it was a group game. Would have been such a frustrating first leg of a semi.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Awesome win, welcome back Champions League.  Thought Studge was decent, Sadio everywhere, Salah poor, kept losing posession, Gini best of the three, Hendo broke up play well.  Full backs had Mbappe and Neymar in their pockets.

Milner, what a tackle on Neymar in the first half, he hated that, really shook him up and as for Bobby, get in lad, awesome cameo  and a fabulously taken goal to keep the reds on the march.

Love it, love it, love it!!!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
That's was almost like coming from back. Get in!
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline keeby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • turned down the job of katie perrys fluffer.....
How good were our midfield tonight ? - just brilliant - whole team were great but the midfield and Trent AA were just pure sex to watch !, what a team we have here.
was on blankety blank once and came second.........

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
Get the fuck in. Bobby you wonderful man. He is so good he can score with won eye closed. Loved his celebration. With the other game 0-0 massive result. so pleased that Mo his mistake did not cost us  the game. I am lost for words. Absolutely overjoyed. Robbo, Milley, Sadio to a man you were all colossus.
My red bothers we are good damn good,

The future is bright the future is RED. Love you Bobby. No look goals and can score with one damaged eye. Wonderful   

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
What a game! Unusually low intensity for us, but that's all to do with how PSG were set-up. They didn't try to dispossess us, and I'm sure that's because they were terrified of our counter-press. You could see it. They tried to play like West Brom in defensive set-up and use their pace in counter. It was classic Mourinho tactic, that almost fluked a point by a late lapse in concentration from us, but justice in the end for the team by far the better. You can look at the shot count. Only one team played like the Champions League favourites and that was not the team owned by a country.

Offline gemofabird

• Legacy Fan
Jesus they are shite, how much was squandered on that dross???
Great result after a half decent performance but Christ Kloppo needs to see when a player is having an off night and change it before he messes up.
Onwards and upper wards
The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looked like he was relieved his mistake didn't end up costing us?

I agree.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Alright...were the real deal this season. Even if ended 2-2, I would have been really fucking happy with that. No nail biting, This side look accomplished, classy and dominant. fucking get in Bobby. What a fucking game!!!. I want to watch it again!!.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Wijnaldum motm too. Duracell bunny today

Him and Robertson on another level.

Milner and Hendo did well too. But Gini gets it easily.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
BOBBY.....what a player.......bargain of the century.
#JFT97

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
I never ever want to sit through that again, that twat commentator Jonathon Pearce was useless and the cnut that was with him was just as bad! Liverpool though were fucking fantastic and overall it was a great game and we deserved to win by more. Come on you mighty reds!!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
Wijnaldum was absolute class again for me. Obviously Milner too. Doesnt stop and throws everything into a challenge.

Mane and Salah still have a few more gears to go through in my eyes. We know they have the ability from last year.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Omnipotent:

one who has unlimited power or authority : one who is omnipotent

Offline Kenny19

• Anny Roader
  • Dreaming our dreams and drifting within
Fucking brilliant redmen!! Made up for Salah as well as he knew psg’s second goal started with a sloppy pass of him